It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

How did he get Mccains Birth certificate did you ask yourself that. I guess you dont understand how courts work he asked Mccains lawyer for it in pre trial discovery. Then he submitted the birth certificate as an exhibit in the case. Come on i showed you it was submitted into evidence you really cant be that obtuse just admit your wrong and his birth certificate was indeed in the court case. Go look it up yourself how about you read the affidavit that was submitted or the discovery notice for the case.Dont try to make generalities like you know how the case went until you at least took the time to look over the legal documents. John Mccains birth certificate was submitted as evidence in the case at this point prove it wasnt his birth certificate.As i explained the argument is silly please take the time to try to learn something and read my post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
One of the threats has confessed.

PHOENIX - A man described as a President Barack Obama fanatic pleads guilty to threatening to kill Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

How did he get Mccains Birth certificate did you ask yourself that.

This is so stupid. Why do you believe it is McCains actual birth certificate when apparently McCain does not?
Obama has a birth certificate too you know. How do you suppose we got that?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
reply to post by LErickson

www.youtube.com...=2s
watch this newscast, sounds like proof or techno-jargen, YOU be the judge

-proof of false obama BC
edit on 15-3-2012 by robbyraw because: (no reason given)

No thanks. Although I cannot see your video, I assure you I saw whatever it has to say in one of the trillions of ATS birther threads. There is nothing new to debunk. You all just keep repeating yourselves, it gets debunked and you go on to tell it all over again. That does not actually work on people who think.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

haha, it takes 2 seconds to click and watch and it is very new, unless you fear being proved wrong or actually are the laziest person in the world and have infinite time to watch everything about everything, just a quick click to see if you've seen it. i'd like to know what you think

-i am a novice on the computer so far, so i will admit i dont even know how to post a video straight up or if i even have the right software if that has anything to do with it. i havent spent alot of time on this thing until lately

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

How did he get Mccains Birth certificate did you ask yourself that.

What on earth makes you think that is McCain's real birth certificate? Did you ask yourself that?? Just because it has his name on it, it looks old, and it's not Obama's, you assume automatically it is authentic?

I guess you dont understand how courts work he asked Mccains lawyer for it in pre trial discovery.

How do you know he got this birth certificate from McCain's lawyer? Did Fred Hollander claim this? And you believe him? Yet you hold so much scrutiny to Obama's state verified long form birth certificate? It is beyond me that you cannot seem to scope out the hypocrisy in your position.

Come on i showed you it was submitted into evidence you really cant be that obtuse just admit your wrong and his birth certificate

Yes, you showed me that Fred Hollander submitted it into evidence, not the McCain campaign and certainly not the RNC. Neither the McCain campaign nor the RNC officially acknowledged that birth certificate that Fred Hollander presented into evidence.

Here's another link of the birth certificate of McCain being submitted as evidence by Hollander and his witness:
www.scribd.com...

Fred Hollander

Defendants have chosen to bypass the authority of this Court to rule on the credibility of evidence, instead asking this Court to admit the opinion of a web log to which they have submitted a copy of McCain's birth certificate. However, plaintiff does recognize this Court's authority and hereby submits a copy of McCain's birth certificate (see attached), issued by the Panama Canal Health Department to this Court for review. This document was provided by Don Lamb, the legal representative of the Panama Railroad Company, which recorded McCain's birth . Don Lamb attests by affidavit (see attached) that the Panama Railroad Company recorded the live birth of John Sidney McCain III in the city of Colon, Panama.

www.investorvillage.com...

Fred Hollander was the plaintiff in the case, not the McCain campaign. Why did Hollander present a birth certificate claiming it was McCains? Because on that birth certificate, it shows that McCain was born in a hospital that was not part of the American navy (contrary to the claims that McCain was indeed born in a naval hospital).

So once again, no, neither the McCain campaign nor the RNC nor McCains lawyer officially presented a birth certificate, neither did any of them officially acknowledge that one. Only Fred Hollander did. Obama officially presented two birth certificates, both state verified, and yet he is a different case right?

Are you going to admit that you were wrong? I think this would be the wise thing to do.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

haha, it takes 2 seconds to click and watch and it is very new, unless you fear being proved wrong or actually are the laziest person in the world and have infinite time to watch everything about everything, just a quick click to see if you've seen it. i'd like to know what you think

What about

No thanks. Although I cannot see your video
are you having a hard time understanding?

-i am a novice on the computer so far, so i will admit i dont even know how to post a video straight up or if i even have the right software if that has anything to do with it. i havent spent alot of time on this thing until lately

That is just super but nothing you are going to do wrong or right is going to download the plugin I need on my computer to watch your video. Please tell me you understand now and I am sure you feel kind of stupid for calling me lazy.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Deetermined
I don't think you can label McCain as having an "allegiance" problem, unlike Obama.

I do not care about any of that.
Obama showed a birth certificate and you all called it fake.
McCain never released anything and you all claim he in fact did release a birth certificate.
Getting caught lying almost always sucks but for birthers is means little. You just change the terms and viola. Just look what you did here. You proved none of what I asked for, nor did you admit it was a lie to begin with. You introduced new goal posts and pretended it was a valid argument.

Claiming McCain showed a BC when he did not is a lie. When birthers lie they show their hand. Every birther thread on ATS if loaded with open palms.

Spoken like a true ignorant Obama supporter. You don't care whether or not Obama has allegiance towards the United States. I lied about nothing. You obviously didn't take the time to read my whole post. You're making stuff up like a child. Enough said. You don't deserve any more of my time.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
it is your job to enlighten yourself, not mine.

In other words you just made the silly claim up, and cannot back it up. just as I expected, yet anothe birther silly made up story!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Spoken like a true ignorant Obama supporter.

Enlighten me or show you are just tossing insults about. What is ignorant about that post?

You don't care whether or not Obama has allegiance towards the United States. I lied about nothing. You obviously didn't take the time to read my whole post.

I did and I do not care about your personal opinion. That is your cross to bear, not mine.

You're making stuff up like a child.

I would love to have to apologize for and acknowledge anything I may have made up like a child. You cannot say that without telling me what it is? See how I did it? I told you WHAT YOU LIED ABOUT. You just called me a liar and left it at that.

Enough said.

Because you have nothing you can say except for perhaps apologizing and acknowledging the truth you have been shown over and over again.

You don't deserve any more of my time.

Which is what I usually hear when a birther runs out of defenses for the lies they ignorantly or knowingly propagate and pouting is their natural state.

Now either you can answer the above or it is clear you are just angry and saying what you have been told to believe.
edit on 15-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by Xcathdra

Here is a map from 1960 which clearly shows the country of Kenya labeled as such. The argument that Kenya was not a country or did not exist at the time of Obama's birth has been debunked many times. See for yourself.
www.maps.com...

I would think a map clearly showing Kenya in 1960 ahows that Kenya could be listed as a nation one year later at the time of Obama's birth.

United Nations Country Overview - Kenya

On June 1, 1963 internal self-government was granted and the day came to be known as Madaraka day.

On December 12, 1963, Kenya attained independence (Uhuru) with Mzee Jomo Kenyatta as the first Prime Minister. The day was named Uhuru Day.

Prior to 1910 the area was called British East Africa. In 1910 the "colony of Kenya" was formed and was a protecorate of the United Kingdom and still part of British East Africa.

Protectorate

A second meaning came about as a result of European colonial expansion in the nineteenth century. Many colonized territories (mentioned on this page) came to be referred to as "colonial protectorates", but were not regarded as separate states under international law.[1] Entities referred to as "international protectorates" can become so subordinated to the protecting power that in effect they lose their independent statehood, though there are exceptions.[2]

Kenya was not an independent nation until 1963 when it applied for and was accepted as a member of the United Nations.

Thanks to the legal issues with Asians living in East Africa, several pieces of legislation occured during the late 1960's, specifically the British overseas citizen laws. This doesnt even address the father being a british citizen, which also complicates the issue because it would mean a possible 3rd country Obama could be considered a citizen of (through marrige with one parent being British).
edit on 15-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

you never said you needed a plug-in, just that you have 'seen everything' and didnt need to bother
and i dont feel stupid what so ever, as a matter of fact i try to learn something new everyday, so here ya go..

a little something extra because it's true..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

How does it complicate the issue exactly? Are you suggesting that Obama was in fact born in Hawaii, but he is not a natural born citizen, or that his dual citizenship as a British Subject under your above post, somehow negates his elligibility?

Plz explain exactly how your post complicates the matter?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

you never said you needed a plug-in, just that you have 'seen everything' and didnt need to bother
and i dont feel stupid what so ever, as a matter of fact i try to learn something new everyday, so here ya go..

It would be awesome if you demonstrated an ability to read and understand basic concepts. For the third time.

What about

No thanks. Although I cannot see your video
are you having a hard time understanding?

Does the word "cannot" confuse you?

I did not say what you say I said. I said I CANNOT watch your video. I said it 3 times now.

a little something extra because it's true..

So you post more videos to me.

Are you retarded?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I can verify anything using google....I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to do the same? Funny, I did notice one fact that is in error, the adoption law for Indonesia. It actually states, prior to the new laws of 2006, that a person can not hold dual citizenship, which would be the case for Obama, his half sister & Mother.

Funny how these facts slip through everyone's fingers....US Citizenship, British Citizenship & Indonesian Citizenship...which one? Why has it so conveniently been swept under the rug and out of sight...because they want you to argue about the BC.

I find whoever dismisses the facts and relies on MSM for their info, to be ignorant and easily brainwashed.

Now, a little homework for you...can you debunk the facts that I have listed? Please list them and give each their own due. Also, calling me names and silly comments are not debunking, it only showing how low your IQ is.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

I can verify anything using google....I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to do the same?

If you can verify anything using google then why are you unable to find anything to verify this?
Claiming something is true and telling other people to go look into it does not really fool anyone. Well, maybe it fooled you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

I can verify anything using google....I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to do the same?

If you can verify anything using google then why are you unable to find anything to verify this?
Claiming something is true and telling other people to go look into it does not really fool anyone. Well, maybe it fooled you.

I have found much, my friend. Which claim are you referring too? Or are you generalizing the statement to show everyone how smart you think you are? Please enlighten me as to your true intentions, as the reply was not even address to you?

Also, why should I do your/their homework? Lazy people, lazy minds....grow up son, Mom's not here to do your homework anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I have found much, my friend. Which claim are you referring too? Or are you generalizing the statement to show everyone how smart you think you are? Please enlighten me as to your true intentions, as the reply was not even address to you?

Don't play stupid. You do not know what claim you were being asked to back up?

Originally posted by spoor

Under Indonesian law an adopted minor under 7 years of age is automatically an Indonesian Citizen.

Care to provide a valid source for tha silly claim?

How did you forget?

Also, why should I do your/their homework?

It is not my homework. I do not believe you. It is that simple. Spoor does not believe you. If you want anyone to believe you, you have to earn it. Otherwise just go on being disregarded as making things up you cannot back. That is all up to you.

Lazy people, lazy minds....grow up son, Mom's not here to do your homework anymore.

I am betting she is cutting your meat for you right now and telling you how super special you are and the smartest best looking most athletic kid in school! That is usually how you get people like you that make things up and then demand other people prove you wrong as if it even matters. You made something up. It has no effect. It is not convincing anyone. Happy?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
He HAS provided all the proof. The state of Hawaii has verified the authenticity of the birth certificates. Why is that not enough? It's his haters that keep dragging it on.

Ok, there was a thread on here not too long ago, complaining that Michelle had spent thousands of the tax-payers' money on expensive lingerie ( a claim that was not proven, btw). So, she's damned if she spends money on nice things, and she's damned if she doesn't spend a lot of money on her clothes. She can't win, can she?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I recall answering this before. Maybe it was another thread?

The one issue raised that I feel should be looked at more closely is the country his father is from. On the form its listed as Kenya. The problem with that is Kenya was not called Kenya at that time. It was still a part of the British East Afrika and under British rule. It was not until Dec 1963 that British East Afrika became an independant nation, changing the name to Kenya.

British East Africa ceased to exist as a singular colony by 1920:

Kenya was to become an active theatre of war in World War as the German Tanganyika commander Paul von Lettow Vorbeck fought a highly effective guerilla campaign throughout Eastern and Central Africa for the entire duration of the war. Many settlers and Africans would be called up to help fight this German force. It was a serious drain on resources.

After the war there were further calls by the British white settler community to convert Kenya into a Crown Colony with more rights for the settlers. The British government was keen to reduce its expenditures at the end of the First World War and so granted this right in 1920.

www.britishempire.co.uk...

No, Kenyans did refer to themselves as 'east africans' in or before the 60's. East africa was not a unified governing colony following 1920, there was no singular East African government in the 50's or the turn of the 60's (although I invite you to show us a passport or some official document from that time to prove otherwise). Kenya, Uganda and Tanganyika (today referred to as Tanzania) had their own colonial governments.

Here is an analysis into the history of the Tanganyika government, one of the former British East African colonies for example:

The provisions for the appointment of "representative" members were expressed to be transitional, pending arrangements for elections which were first held in 1958/1959 (in two stages). The Legislative Council was again reconstituted in 1959 when five of the elected members became Ministers.

www.microform.co.uk...

Again, by the 1920's British East Africa was no longer a singular governing colony, there was no 'British east africa' passport in the 1950's, no singular government. The term 'British East Africa' was rather a regional term used for Britains 3 independent governing colonies after the 1920's. Take a history lesson before you go making accusations buddy.

Just like the other member, I suppose you'll just brush away this lie and move on to the next.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join