It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Really? You can show us the documentation for that, I suppose? Remember, his lawyers never even showed up during that Georgia trial.

Actually Obama's lawyers were present for the court hearings. It was Obama who ignored the subpoena to appear, not his lawyers.

To confirm the other info check out the President's tick-tock as it will list all his trips (air / ground / sea / etc) with a minute by minute accounting. It will seperate offical use from cmapign use. The issue revolves around Obama planning offical visits in the middle of his political events. The White House is arguing that because at least one of the meetings is offical, they campaign stops are just a side stop on the same trip and therefore the expense is covered by the taxpayers.

The tab for operating Air Force 1 / Marine 1 for official use goes to the tax payers. Any campaign stops are personal and not part of his offical duties, requiring Obama to pay those expenses. The use of Air Force 1 for campaign stops was brought up in 2010, with more scrutiny occuring in 2011.

FEC - Laws and Regulations
FEC - Campaign finance reports and data

Issa launches probe of White House for "potentially illegal" political activities - July 2011
Darrell Issa questions White House's 2012 actions - July 2011
Campaigning on the taxpayers' dime - September 2011
Taxpayers footing bill for Obama's trip to the West Coast - Sept 2011
The Obama Administration seems to have a 'Let them eat cake - but make it a diet, low carb cake' mentality - Feb 2012

This is not new as the media covered Bush when he pulled the same crap -
President Makes Full Use Of Air Force One In Campaign - 2004 Pres. Bush

OpenSecrets.org - Center for responsive Politics

I can gather more info you if you would like. I figure this should be enough to see what im talking about.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Obviously the guy is hiding something. Sorry, but if he was as honest as you all say he is, then he would have no problem providing the proof, all he does is drag it on and he has yet to provided the proof.

Starting to wonder if Michelle is even married to the guy, half the time you see her wal-mart clothing. I mean look at the outfit she wore to visit the Queen. I wouldn't be caught wearing that outfit.

Are the children even his? Or were they adopted to make him look like a family father?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Actually, Obama's lawyer was NOT present for the hearing.

President Barack Obama and his attorney failed to appear in a Georgia courtroom yesterday for a hearing on a complaint that says that Obama isn’t a natural-born citizen and cannot be president.

www.blippitt.com...

I was referring to your claim that Obama was spending millions of dollars trying to hide his records - birth certificate, school records, etc. Do we have documentation of this spending?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by hawkiye
he has spent millions to keep it a secret,

1. Where is the evidence that he spend millions hiding documents?
2. Why would he need to pay millions to hide documents that he is not legally obligated to release?

prevent investigation, and every attempt to show a legit BC has been quickly proven false.

Who 'proved' that his actual birth certificate was false?

LOL at this tired tactic yeah gee the evidence of his expenditures and proof of the false BC has been posted dozens of times on this board and not one of you has posted anything to disprove it the Obamatons just come and ask for it again and again hoping some will buy it. Sorry pal that dog just won't hunt! So not biting on this pathetic tactic. Now of course you or some other will says gee I saw no evidence it's never been proven blah blah... Yeah whatever... You guys are nothing but pathetic liars and frauds and have been exposed over and over but here you are still desperately peddling the Obamaton BS... I am sure you'll keep at it. Knock yourself out...
edit on 11-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

No. Another 'true' story, very often repeated, that I believe can be accepted is 'Obama tries his best to make sure no one sees his original long form birth certificate, school records, mother's passport application, etc'
That Obama is doing his best to hide his past records must surely be acknowledged by both sides now and what I have personally seen is a video of Obama saying only people with something to hide do want to keep things hidden or words to that effect.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Obviously the guy is hiding something. Sorry, but if he was as honest as you all say he is, then he would have no problem providing the proof, all he does is drag it on and he has yet to provided the proof.

Starting to wonder if Michelle is even married to the guy, half the time you see her wal-mart clothing. I mean look at the outfit she wore to visit the Queen. I wouldn't be caught wearing that outfit.

Are the children even his? Or were they adopted to make him look like a family father?

He HAS provided all the proof. The state of Hawaii has verified the authenticity of the birth certificates. Why is that not enough? It's his haters that keep dragging it on.

Ok, there was a thread on here not too long ago, complaining that Michelle had spent thousands of the tax-payers' money on expensive lingerie ( a claim that was not proven, btw). So, she's damned if she spends money on nice things, and she's damned if she doesn't spend a lot of money on her clothes. She can't win, can she?

As far as the children, I don't even know why you would say that. I could just as easily say that Ron Paul's children aren't really his.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by cconn487
The more this is brought up, the more I'm leaning towards something hidden from the public.

I don't know if his BC is a fake. What grabs my attention are the actions taken to get people to let it go.

Federal Investigations for real journalism? Sounds a bit more like blackmail. Hope they go ahead with it, even if there is nothing to find, I want to see just how hilarious this can become.

The only fake here is the story. As always on this subject the reality is the only people who talk about it are the nutters, agenda driven fringe and people making money off of it. Obama has spent about and hour of his Presidency and no money on the issue and when he did it ended the issue. However that does take away all the fun of making stories up that claim different and then making up more stories to explain why everybody ingnored the first set up made up stories.

Speaking of Nutters , Anyone who is Dumb enough to Believe his BC is REAL are in DENIAL ..........

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 11-3-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Federal Circuit court - Hawaii issues court order to produce Obamas Birth certificate to the court

Hawaii DOH refuses to comply with court order, citing state law.

Court tells Hawaii officials to explain Obama's birth records - 'Show cause' hearing will determine why subpoena rejected - Aug 2011

Emergency Ex Parte order to show cause

Who is the only member of the media to "see" Obamas origional birth certificate?

Savannah Guthrie

Who does she work for -

Savannah Guthrie (born December 27, 1971) is an American journalist and attorney, working for NBC News.

After serving as a White House correspondent[1] between 2008 and 2011 and as co-anchor of the MSNBC program The Daily Rundown between 2010 and 2011, Guthrie was announced as the co-host of Today's third hour alongside Natalie Morales and Al Roker. In that role she also substitutes as news anchor and main co-host, and appears as the Chief Legal Analyst[2] across all NBC platforms.

Guthrie joined NBC in September 2007 as a legal analyst and correspondent, regularly reported on trials throughout the country.

Yup.. no conflict of interest there....

MSNBC - Obama releases detailed U.S. birth certificate
Now, why is it a reporter from MSNBC, and only MSNBC, is the only prson allowed to "see" this document? Why was she quickly promoted through the ranks at MSNBC? She is MSNBC's chief legal analyist as well as MSNBC's rep at the White House for a while before getting her own show slot.

Obama would have been better off allowing one of his most vocal detractors on this issue to be the one to see the documents. Yet he didn't do this and one has to wonder why?

Why only 1 reporter?
Why MSNBC?

John McCain's birth certificate - Short and Long form

Barak Obama certificate of live birth

Wiki - Us Citizenship law - born abroad

White House - Obama birth certificate

The one issue raised that I feel should be looked at more closely is the country his father is from. On the form its listed as Kenya. The problem with that is Kenya was not called Kenya at that time. It was still a part of the British East Afrika and under British rule. It was not until Dec 1963 that British East Afrika became an independant nation, changing the name to Kenya.

The other anomoly is his fathers citizenship, which should read British, not Kenyan.

At least they fixed the link on Whitehouse.gov. It no longer takes the person to Snopes website...
edit on 12-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for my new signature rant. These jerks have been treating this dumb blond like I'm Hitler's maid.
True words.

edit on 3/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

No money on the issue? He has a cadre of lawyers doing everything they can to ensure this topic does not see the light of day.

Really? You can show us the documentation for that, I suppose? Remember, his lawyers never even showed up during that Georgia trial.

Of course they didnt show up, this administration is above the law.

...and really, you DONT think he has lawyers for situations like this? Laughable.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You guys are nothing but pathetic liars and frauds and have been exposed over and over but here you are still desperately peddling the Obamaton BS... I am sure you'll keep at it. Knock yourself out...

Yeah, we're real desperate. In case you haven't noticed, Obama is still president - has been for 3 1/2 years. Every court in the nation has thrown out all the crazy cases against his eligibility, even the red states.

And, it is very likely that Obama will win a second term, so, yeah, we're shaking in our shoes...

Me thinks the Obama haters are the desperate ones.
edit on 11-3-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Obama Campaign Racks Up Large Legal Fees - March 2011

FEC - Financial disclosure Reports

Perkins Cole Law Firm - represented both President Obama and his Presidential Campaign

That lawyer is - Robert bauer

Why is the above important? In 2009 Mr. Bauer was named White House Counsel (taking office in Jan 2010), from 2010 to 2011, the height of the birth certificate issue. He left in 2011 and returned to his law firm.

Legal bills totaled about 2.8 million. The large chunk of legal bills were done pro bono and predominately occured during the Birth certificate issue. The people who brought the cases and lost were required to pay for the legal bills of the defendent.

The other issue with lawyers doing their work pro bono for the President is there move into government after the fact. It looks like a quid pro quo, giving obama a break on legal bills and in return getting a nice white house counsels' job.

I still think they are in violation of -

18 U.S.C. 205, 18 U.S.C. 208 and 5 CFR 2635.502; 5 CFR 2635.705; 3 FAM 4120; and the Hatch Act and State Department’s Political Activities Guidance.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You guys are nothing but pathetic liars and frauds and have been exposed over and over but here you are still desperately peddling the Obamaton BS... I am sure you'll keep at it. Knock yourself out...

Yeah, we're real desperate. In case you haven't noticed, Obama is still president - has been for 3 1/2 years. Every court in the nation has thrown out all the crazy cases against his eligibility, even the red states.

And, it is very likely that Obama will win a second term, so, yeah, we're shaking in our shoes...

That's kind of like Saying Al Capone was never arrested for many years so that somehow proves he was not guilty all the time he was not arrested. Just cause a fraud sits in the white house does not mean he is not guilty of treason and high crimes! And there are several cases still pending in several courts and one just ordered him to appear and he failed to so your statement is incorrect. And Yeah i am sure bush-obmaney will get elected another term and several more after that because of the continued stupidity of obamatrons republocrats and just idiots in general and their pathetic BS... But hey you sure told me didn't you...

edit on 11-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yeah, she's not the only one that gets that # in her face. Too bad you didn't put the first part of her quote in your post. What's that called??? Spin.

Now it's my signature rant.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here is the video of the news conference Sheriff Arpiao held. Its about an hour and 20 minutes and covers each section.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Once again, Sheriff Joe Arpaio is presently already under Federal investigation. Saying "the Media" as a whole was told they ALL would be investigated if they tried to investigate Obama's birth certificate is pure BS. Sorry. NO ONE has the right to pry into the private records of a hospital which has already willingly given three different copies of Obama's birth certificate to him and to the press. When a reporter "investigates" something by breaking into a locked room and going through records, it's called breaking and entering. Ask Richard Nixon about that term. he claimed when he did it he wasn't a "Crook." But the law feels otherwise. Which is why Ford pardoned him. Because you see, you go to jail for "investigating" like that. However I am sure Obama has said nothing to anyone in the media about this. I think this is just some more Anti-Obama crud. You can see the guy who started this thread ALREADY believes Obama was born outside the US. Without evidence. Without even a hint or whisper of proof. And with several FAKE documents from Ghana or Zaire, etc. These "Birthers" will try anything to have their day. All they need is PROOF. So all someone needs to do is break into a hospital or state facility in Hawaii and get that proof. Then they will be tossed in jail. It's called "Right To Privacy" and as usual the Birthers think this rule applies to them, but not to a president.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

yep ...youre damn right im desperate ......for dictator hussein to be out of the white house....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

LOL at this tired tactic yeah gee the evidence of his expenditures and proof of the false BC has been posted dozens of times on this board

No it hasn't. I've seen a link to WND which then links expenditure of around $1.2 million by perkins and Coie for the Obama campaign, but this amount is linked to standard campaign expenditure, taxes. The truth is, birthers hand not demonstrated where even a cent has been spent hiding any documents.

There have been more than a 100 birther lawsuits, out of all those, Obama's lawyer appeared about 5 times. Where did you get those millions of dollars??

Obamatons

And I'm done with you.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

For starters the right to privacy with reagrds to a public offical is not the same as applied to a private citizen. The courts have ruled public officials have a lower standard and for obvious reasons.

Secondly because it is a Constitutional violation, and that violation effects all Us Citizens, they have standing to challenge the authenticty of the documents in court.

I find it interesting people complain about people not taking part in government while at the same time telling those people to go home and be quiet.

If everything is on the up and up Obama has nothing to worry about and his lawyers can continue their pro bono defense of him. As far as Obama telling reporters they would be investigated, I dont beleive that as stated, simply because it would incriminate Obama. An order / action like that would come from lower levels to insulate the President should something go wrong.

Obama is not as stupid as Nixon is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join