It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The Governor may have instructed the Health Director to view it, but that's as far as it got. The Health Director claims the original is in a vault, but no member of either party has ever viewed it.

Where your proof that anything you stated has ever happened. Is it the same proof that others have...a persons word?

edit on 11-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

The Governor may have instructed the Health Director to view it, but that's as far as it got. The Health Director claims the original is in a vault, but no member of either party has ever viewed it.

Where your proof that anything you stated has ever happened. Is it the same proof that others have...a persons word?

You must have missed the two press releases by the Hawaii Health Director as well as Hawaii's governor.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You must have missed the two press releases by the Hawaii Health Director as well as Hawaii's governor.

Exactly...you did not see it happen...they told you.

Which is what the other poster was saying...he/she was told that it happened by another source and had not witnessed it themselves.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Don't you think if a member from either party had actually viewed the original the press would be hounding them instead of the Hawaii Dept. of Health every day? Come on!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

They always miss things like that. And when they do see it they declare its fake or they are paid off etc. Its a fun game of dodging reality. Wait what are you saying. The Gov press release says it was checked but, earlier you seem to be saying it was not?

edit on 11-3-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The reality is that the Hawaii Health Director only came out in her first press release to say that the birth documents were on file with the department. Nothing more. No statement that Obama was born in Hawaii or what hospital until almost a year later (in the second press release). That should tell you something right there. The Health Dept. knew what information people were looking for from the beginning and they didn't deliver it.

Correction: Actually, the Hawaii Health Dept. never said what hospital Obama was born in in the second press release. The governor is the one that made that statement on her own.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Don't you think if a member from either party had actually viewed the original the press would be hounding them instead of the Hawaii Dept. of Health every day? Come on!

Now I am not sure if your a birther..but that is a complete BS..the press is not hounding anyone concerning Obamas birth certificate?

Where is this coming from a birther website? Birthers - Begins with B and ends with S..coincidence I think not...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You obviously didn't do your research on how many requests the Hawaii Dept. of Health was receiving daily. It only slowed down after they changed their regulations on compliance related to requests.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
A friend of a friend of a well known person told me that Obama is from mercury. And that if you talk about it you'll be shipped to gitmo. So much for the news value...
i , personally , cant wait for the traitor scumbag to be back on his home planet then.....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
All those who call truth seekers "Birther's"...Let me explain something.

Me, and my wife are taking a cruise soon...and had applied for a passport, all I had was the hospital birth certificate that I had had for years...and it was not good enough...I had to send 20 dollars off to the state of Washington and get an official state document.

I received it, it was a dated pristine document with an official raised seal and a numbered record...it was not some tired old type written document...it had an official file number and was accepted by the state department.

I, am saying this, because I have seen no document of this caliber from any such submitted document from Obama. and it was so easy to obtain, cost me 20 dollars.

He could do the same and it would end all of this craziness...But until he takes a stand and does what I had to do, to prove I was a legal citizen to the state department...there will always be a bit of doubt in my mind as to his true situation concerning his qualifications to be a US President.

Threatening the media is a sign of guilt...and blackmail to shut up and in no way does it enhance his believability. In my opinion.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Obama should not even release anything else, in fact he should not even acknowledge birthers.

By doing so he gives them the attention that they are screaming for.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
TPTB also wants to reinforce the perception that WTP are powerless. They may own the assholes on Capitol Hill and in the one in the White House. They may own the media. They may even sign the front side of most our paychecks.

But they can never own our minds nor the power our minds have to influence the Collective Unconscious via the non-local projection of the energy emitted from our brains. All you and I need to do is tell two friends so they tell two friends and so on and so on.

Soon enough the tide shall turn. Its already happening. Obama could show up in person to my "Dyed in the wool democrat" mother's home, one of his biggest fans. He could show up with his birth certificate wrapped in a pretty bow and instead of inviting him in for coffee and cookies, the day is comig that she will tell him to shove it up his narrow black ass and let that cracker Mitt Romney set it on fire!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Sorry But I had to Just to take a cruise to the Caribbean...sounds weak sorry.

And, the only thing I am screaming for is truth...we seek truth here, and deny ignorance

ig·no·rance (gnr-ns) n. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

...not put our heads in the sand, because some idiot calls us names.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

And you think that Obama hasn't gone through background checks and scrutinous document inspections in order for him to become eligible to run for president?

Or are you also one of those people that believes everyone is out to get them?

Seriously this birther issue is a joke, if it had any legitimacy do you not think that the Republicans already in congress would sit quietly with their hands crossed? I think not.

The only people so far that are leading this birther crusade are

Joe Arpaio
Orly Taitz
andddd Donald Trump

enough said

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
For those of you across the pond who have not had the opportunity to live in an American big-city 'hood, you may not have picked up my joke.

The word "narrow" when coupled with the word "ass" is usually proceeded by the word "white" and is generally intended as a racial epithet due to the lack of an ample rear end suffered by white folks.

That is, of course unless it is intended as a term of endearment for a "cool white-boy," also known as a "light skin" or lighter shade brother.

"Yo brother..., light-skin! you best carry yo narrow white ass down the street. Popo ain't made his quota yet and he be looking for you."

Therefore a narrow black ass would necessarily be intended for a person of half and half makeup. Get it?
edit on 11-3-2012 by zarp3333 because: Huh

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Once again calling people names and placing labels on them is in no way a persuasion.

No I am not "one of those who thinks "they" are out to get me"...DORK!!!

I, had to Prove with out a shadow of a doubt that I was a US citizen to receive my Passport...

I, at Least expect the same for a man who is my President, sorry for your Ignorance...again

Dork...yes I called you a name...sue me...By the way do you have a US Passport?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Obama should not even release anything else, in fact he should not even acknowledge birthers.

tell me, is it roomy in hussein obamas ass.....where you obviously live ?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by leperlord

Originally posted by muse7

tell me, is it roomy in hussein obamas ass.....where you obviously live ?

And you should get your head out of Arpaio's ass, you're in so deep that you cannot even breathe anymore, It's affecting your reasoning

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Should be intesting when he is no longer prezident
and he is getting his first civvie proctology exam at the airport
guess we will find out then if his paperwork is in order.

Just recently Barack Obama was sworn in as Head of the U. N. Security Council. The security council has the only real voting power in the UN. At the inauguration Obama was addressed as "President of the World".

This office violates the US. Constitution Article 1. Section 9. In which a President cannot hold dual office and still maintain the Presidency of the United States of America.

wiki.answers.com...

As soon as he became presidentof the Un security council he was impeachable on constitutional grounds
the fact that he hasn't been till now just goes to show
its all dogs and ponies
While in the meantime focusing on this tennisball that could be proved one way or the other easily if anyone wanted too, is a sure sign that the other hand is hiding something important.
like the end of the USA as we know it.
forever

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andronian
All those who call truth seekers "Birther's"...Let me explain something.

Me, and my wife are taking a cruise soon...and had applied for a passport, all I had was the hospital birth certificate that I had had for years...and it was not good enough...I had to send 20 dollars off to the state of Washington and get an official state document.

I received it, it was a dated pristine document with an official raised seal and a numbered record...it was not some tired old type written document...it had an official file number and was accepted by the state department.

I, am saying this, because I have seen no document of this caliber from any such submitted document from Obama. and it was so easy to obtain, cost me 20 dollars.

He could do the same and it would end all of this craziness...But until he takes a stand and does what I had to do, to prove I was a legal citizen to the state department...there will always be a bit of doubt in my mind as to his true situation concerning his qualifications to be a US President.

Threatening the media is a sign of guilt...and blackmail to shut up and in no way does it enhance his believability. In my opinion.

As a fact, the wife and I faced the same issue with the state department in getting our passports.

Only when we mailed a check along with copies of our drivers license and social security cards and asked for 'an official copy' of our BCs did the state issue a new one.

It was as you said and ours both were typed on a "document form" embossed with the county name, county and state department including a wet signature in blue ink by the head of the department and with an official state stamp again embossed, not an el cheapo copy made by a scanner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join