It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
John McCain's birth certificate - Short and Long form

If this is not hypocritical I don't know what is.

The McCain campaign never officially released a birth certificate for McCain, what your link is showing there is a birth certificate presented by Fred Hollander, a well known birther, and somebody who doesn't like McCain either. He used that birth certificate as part of his lawsuit. Niether the McCain campaign nor Panamanian or Naval officials have ever acknowledged or recognized that birth certificate or it's authenticity.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Southern Guardian because: edited for T & C

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Apparently you arent bothering to read

No, I don't think you're bothering to back up your claims. You link us to these sources that show costs and payments been made, but you can't seem to show us where these payments are going to birther lawsuits.

Here, another link of yours:

OFFICE DEPOT #315 43.94
OFFICE DEPOT #934 23.56
OFFICE DEPOT; INC. GUAYNABO 2,573.31
OFFICE DEPOT; INC. MICHIGAN C 47.53
OFFICE MAX #429 54.87
OFFICE MAX Fargo 115.04
OFFICE MAX Wash MO 21.72
OfficeMax 311.99
Ogden, Steven 1,418.23
Ogle, Patti

No mention of birther lawsuits here,

OFFICE DEPOT #315 43.94
OFFICE DEPOT #934 23.56
OFFICE DEPOT; INC. GUAYNABO 2,573.31
OFFICE DEPOT; INC. MICHIGAN C 47.53
OFFICE MAX #429 54.87
OFFICE MAX Fargo 115.04
OFFICE MAX Wash MO 21.72
OfficeMax 311.99
Ogden, Steven 1,418.23
Ogle, Patti

Nothing here, unless you can show me where Steven Ogden waged a lawsuit against Obama? Or Patti Ogle?

Do you really believe that dumping a long list of costs like this from random stores, people proves your argument?

You say that Obama is spending $1 million hiding documents, yet you can't seem to show us where in any of this sources your argument is proven. All you do is complain about how I am not 'reading'. Where?? Why don't you simply go into the source, quote us where the $1 million is being spent??

The links already posted going back a few pages touch on that topic with amounts spent.

Yes the links posted back does show us how much money is being spent by Obama, his campaign,and the DNC. We have a list costs like this below;

Verizon 113,989.53
VERIZON WIRELESS 4,312.76
Verizon Wrls M0179-0 Saint Lou 13,737.75
VETTER PARKS LUMBER 26.49
VIC & ANTHONY'S- HOUST 1,123.47
VICKEREY 00000 BOULDER 28.10
VIDEO MONITORING SER 212-329-5 882.00
VIETOR, THOMAS 2,965.79
Vinoly, Rafael 2,800.00
Vinton, Merici 2,373.62
VIRGIN AMERICA BURLINGAM 264.49
VITAMIN COTTAGE-SC

What does this here for example have to do with him spending money to hide documents?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

nvm... your not worth it.

When you get time read the information in its entirety and come back and join the discussion.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

So I take it you cannot quote anything in those sources you and the other member provided that actually points to Obama spending $1 million hiding documents?

Right.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Every time I think this topic has "run its course"...the left always bring it back. The simple facts of how quickly they argue that Obama shouldn't have to prove anything and/or that it shouldn't matter...that the right should drop this topic and move on to something else...the absolute fact that the race card is thrown out in every related thread proves beyond a doubt to me, that if nothing else...the left believes this topic is dangerous and wants it to go away. And that alone keeps my interest.

They don't want people to question. They don't want people to ask. They don't want anyone to consider, ponder, wonder, or...(dare I say)....THINK. And that is where they fail. I don't care if you are talking UFOs, Bigfoot, or anything else. As ridiculous as ANY topic may be...THINKING is where we benefit. It is only when we dismiss a topic...a thought...a possibility, that we loose...and by WE I mean everyone. So when someone wants you (or me) to stop considering possibilities...there is something they are afraid of. And that is usually TRUTH.
edit on 3/12/2012 by WeAreAWAKE because: Missed a comma

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Every time I think this topic has "run its course"...the left always bring it back. The simple facts of how quickly they argue that Obama shouldn't have to prove anything and/or that it shouldn't matter...that the right should drop this topic and move on to something else...the absolute fact that the race card is thrown out in every related thread proves beyond a doubt to me, that if nothing else...the left believes this topic is dangerous and wants it to go away. And that alone keeps my interest.

They don't want people to question. They don't want people to ask. They don't want anyone to consider, ponder, wonder, or...(dare I say)....THINK. And that is where they fail. I don't care if you are talking UFOs, Bigfoot, or anything else. As ridiculous as ANY topic may be...THINKING is where we benefit. It is only when we dismiss a topic...a thought...a possibility, that we loose...and by WE I mean everyone. So when someone wants you (or me) to stop considering possibilities...there is something they are afraid of. And that is usually TRUTH.
edit on 3/12/2012 by WeAreAWAKE because: Missed a comma

Believe me, I am not afraid of anything. This is such a non-issue. It's just fun debating the nut-bags who want so badly for Obama to be taken down, that they make up stuff. The fringe groups have been trying this stuff for four years, and no court in the land will proceed with it, because there is no valid proof out there that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. The people who want this to be true are the desperate ones. So desperate, that they will forge a Kenyan birth certificate (which was admitted to be a forgery). So desperate, that they claim a whole state is in on it. So desperate, that they will lie about even checking to see if the state of Hawaii has the original birth certificate on file, such as the Joe Arpaio group:

The investigation relied on volunteers working with an electronic copy of the president’s birth certificate, which is available online, and pointing out inconsistencies with the electronic document. A representative with the Hawaii Attorney General’s Office said no one from the Sheriff’s Office ever requested to inspect or collect documents related to the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate.

A good reminder from commenter Tom Servo: “[I]f you remember Rathergate, you will remember that all document certification professionals agree that a copy of an original can *never* be certified as an original or a fake, since too many uncertainties are created by the duplication process. Only the original can be certified; the failure to ask to see the original is pretty good proof that this commission was a joke right from the get-go.” Indeed. One would think professional “investigators” would know this.

hotair.com...

So you guys just keep on making up stuff. It's entertaining for those of us who do actually THINK.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Fully agree with ya'.

Originally posted by David9176
Has anyone asked for any of the GOP candidates birth certificate? Have they been viewed under an intense microscope?

John McCain. The left wing media was pretty intense on going after him.
But it was very clear that he was indeed an American and he met the requirements for POTUS.
Lots of chatter about Barry Goldwater too. He turned out to meet the requirements just fine.
Obama on the other hand ... not so sure.

Nope....their skin is white...so they are in the clear.

You really didn't just pull that race card out .. did ya'? Yep ....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
Sheriff Joe Arpaio is presently already under Federal investigation.

I'm not surprised. I'm sure that whoever is in the white house .. be it republican or democrat .. they go after those who are exposing their lies and corruption. Obama is as corrupt a liar as there ever was one. Just the like the rest. No change. No hope. No unity.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by whisperindave
Sheriff Joe Arpaio is presently already under Federal investigation.

I'm not surprised. I'm sure that whoever is in the white house .. be it republican or democrat .. they go after those who are exposing their lies and corruption. Obama is as corrupt a liar as there ever was one. Just the like the rest. No change. No hope. No unity.

Joe Arpaio was under investigation well before he started his "investigation" into Obama's birth records. One might say that he started this "investigation" to draw attention away from his own troubles.

abcnews.go.com...

Notice the date of the linked article.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

the article says the media is not going to attend....so...where's the proof that Obama had something to do with this?

the standard i use for WND... i always start with the premise that they are lying, and then look for the truth, after a few dozen of these ...i just don't pay attention to them anymore. maybe the "media" is doing the same thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Obama's side has spent at least 10 million on this issue. It's being done for our reaction. We are part of the show rather than sitting in a theatre watching a show.

Our reaction is critical for their formula to work.
PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION

So, how will we react to this set up? It's on purpose - they want to push an agenda or set a precedent.

I bet it will lead to something large - like a constitutional convention or the end of Presidents.
It's contrived and we are being baited to push them into action.

Since Obama has been in office, they've tried to throw some gas on the fires of race and class.
I still think it will end the constitution somehow. They could have faked a birth certificate and killed everyone who knew about it a long time ago. Isn't that the norm for governments? It's NOT Obama vs. the Government. He is their boy . . . . . their spokesperson. If you think that's conspiracy theory, check out the death toll around the Clintons!
edit on 12/3/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Liberals would like to thank Birthers for killing the GOP. MORE appreciated than you can imagine. Keep raving please!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

I'm not into the right left or labels so I am wondering, FatherofMaat, what label do you identify yourself by - since that's obviously what you're into. You must have a label too. . . . besides human.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Its amazing to me how alot of you will believe the goverment carried out 9/11, yet cant imagine that this guy is actually hiding something. Or actually realize the guys middle name is hussein and actually think he has the U.S best interest in mind.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
beforeitsnews and world net daily.
yep...totally credible.

Who wrote the article, batboy or alien elvis?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefaronie
Or actually realize the guys middle name is hussein and actually think he has the U.S best interest in mind.

really? did you really just say that?

Whats your name? I bet I can tie in your name to someone evil from history also..

-rubs temples-

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
With all the secret technology the government has you think they would've forged a document by now to convince everyone that is doubting.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Deetermined

The only "reality" at this point is that the true original document has never been examined by an expert.

Has anyone asked for any of the GOP candidates birth certificate? Have they been viewed under an intense microscope?

Nope....their skin is white...so they are in the clear. Obama has been sitting President for 3.5 years and this garbage is still going around.
No.. because it is common sense that they are born in America.I don't have a clue who Obama realy is..I can honestly say that because I have lost trust in this government.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I do not trust anything going on with the U.S.government right now.This stuff is getting totaly out of control.Obama has now blocked Texas law that requires citizens to show they drivers linsence in order to vote.This is crazy how divided this is getting.
This kind of stuff can lead to Civil Wars.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beefaronie
Its amazing to me how alot of you will believe the goverment carried out 9/11, yet cant imagine that this guy is actually hiding something. Or actually realize the guys middle name is hussein and actually think he has the U.S best interest in mind.

Exactly..The fact that Obama has a muslim name even if He is a christian and no U.S.president even became close to having anything associated with islam names is creepy to me.That cannot be good for the U.S. as far as the President understanding America.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join