It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
TPTB also wants to reinforce the perception that WTP are powerless. They may own the assholes on Capitol Hill and in the one in the White House. They may own the media. They may even sign the front side of most our paychecks.

But they can never own our minds nor the power our minds have to influence the Collective Unconscious via the non-local projection of the energy emitted from our brains. All you and I need to do is tell two friends so they tell two friends and so on and so on.

Soon enough the tide shall turn. Its already happening. Obama could show up in person to my "Dyed in the wool democrat" mother's home, one of his biggest fans. He could show up with his birth certificate wrapped in a pretty bow and instead of inviting him in for coffee and cookies, the day is comig that she will tell him to shove it up his narrow black ass and let that cracker Mitt Romney set it on fire!

Ok, so you say "shove it up his narrow black ass" and people don't think this is a racist issue? Do you realise how pathetic you sound, how racist that makes you sound? Perhaps you might want to, oh, I don't know, leave?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
For those of you across the pond who have not had the opportunity to live in an American big-city 'hood, you may not have picked up my joke.

The word "narrow" when coupled with the word "ass" is usually proceeded by the word "white" and is generally intended as a racial epithet due to the lack of an ample rear end suffered by white folks.

That is, of course unless it is intended as a term of endearment for a "cool white-boy," also known as a "light skin" or lighter shade brother.

"Yo brother..., light-skin! you best carry yo narrow white ass down the street. Popo ain't made his quota yet and he be looking for you."

Therefore a narrow black ass would necessarily be intended for a person of half and half makeup. Get it?
edit on 11-3-2012 by zarp3333 because: Huh

No, there is no 'getting it', the comments you made can't be anything other than racist, but thanks for showing your true colour, it helps to understand what your comment brings to the table - not a lot really.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
For those who say this isn't a credible news source, I see this story covered by small players in the media business. It is viral on forum websites. Why doesn't anyone from the MSM or the White House deny it?

The same reason they do not deny half the crazy stuff you read around here. Because the small group of... how can I say this politely, um out side of normal society types who buy into are looked by the rest of society as crazy and you can not use logic or facts with crazy people.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

If Obama is willing to violate the part of the First Amendment that says the government can't tell churches what to believe, what makes you think he will pay attention to the Freedom of the Press part?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

seems like there is a lot of govt moles responding to this post. I wonder if Cass Sunstein has anything to do with that?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

And they will continue with their malarkey until the end of his eighth year as president....

...and then they'll find some sort of feigned illegitimacy for whoever the 2016 Democratic candidate is.

EXACTLY. Obama has and will continue to tear down the constitution, the foundation of this country. Then, he will spill the beans and say haha on you. Too bad, too late! He has done such a job on depleting the essence of our continuity and strength.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
What a bigot! I look for truth and that makes me a racist?

The fact that you keep posting things that are not true and lean toward racism might make you a racist. If you are looking for the truth, why do you keep posting complete BS from the most unreliable sources around? That stinks of agenda and if it is not racism, then just admit what it actually is.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

John McCain. The left wing media was pretty intense on going after him.

No they were not. That is a lie.
Prove me wrong.
McCain never produced a birth certificate and everyone just let it go.

But it was very clear that he was indeed an American and he met the requirements for POTUS.

Clear to whom and why? He was white? His name was Jon?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by hawkiye
The only so called nutters, and agenda driven people in this are the idiots who continually ignore the facts that he has spent millions to keep it a secret, prevent investigation, and every attempt to show a legit BC has been quickly proven false. Their only defense is to call people crazy because the facts are clearly against them.

Whether the WND story is true or not doesn't make any difference. He is clearly hiding something and if he was legit he would have produced the legit document long ago and put this to rest. If this turns out to be true this just further confirms he is a fraud!
edit on 11-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

There is absolute zero proof Obama has spent any money on keeping anything a secret, this is a birther rumour looking at expenditure and making assumptions. If all your facts come from birther sites then that will get a thumbs up from the believers of that, but that means nothing to anyone who hasn't bought into that.

There is a ton of evidence much of it has been posted to this site. Why is it obamatrons just continue to spread lies and BS!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Did I miss something? Show me this evidence. Or admid that you're making stuff up and repeating old lies.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So before its news source for this piece is "Alien and UFO community" in which they basically just ripped off everything they said but left out the bits about Aliens.

See this is my problem with a lot of news sites that aren't mainstream(the word it escapes me at this moment). Is that sometimes I might as well be reading a tabloid. Look I'm not saying its not true before y'all jump me. I'm just going to remain skeptical in till this starts going through some more channels. When ever I see before its news or World whatchamacallit I let out sigh and see if the story develops.

EDIT: I think I should also mention, don't really care about Backs papers one way or another. I find the subject interesting but natural born citizen law is one of those things that I feel aren't really relevant nowadays. However maybe it is? Though if lets say The governator got elected Prez, would you really care that he was from Austria? Well maybe a little, though I doubt he has loyalties to that nation.
edit on 3/13/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by FlyersFan

John McCain. The left wing media was pretty intense on going after him.

No they were not. That is a lie.
Prove me wrong.
McCain never produced a birth certificate and everyone just let it go.

But it was very clear that he was indeed an American and he met the requirements for POTUS.

Clear to whom and why? He was white? His name was Jon?

He did supply his birth certificate. He was challenged for eligibility in a court case. In Fred Hollander vs. McCain and RNC his Certificate of Birth was introduced in the 2008 court case in a New Hampshire District Court.

Key here is he didnt fight the release he sent them his birth certificate the judge looked at it and dismissed the case. Deciding that being born on a US military base made him eligible. He was born August 29, 1936 in Colon, Panama Canal Zone CoCo Solo Submarine Base.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
hmmm

he says he was told that members of the media were threatened

but they haven't come out and reported the threats ?

lol

that would be a huge coup and scoop, and would make that reporter a household name

LOL !!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
He did supply his birth certificate.

No he did not.

I will no longer entertain these lies and just move on to the next thing. Your post is rendered null and void opening with a complete lie.

Further it shows where your true heart lies. You have been shown Obama's BC and that is not good enough but you heard or read McCain supplied his, though you have no idea what it looks like, and that is good enough for you?

Lie to people that do not know better.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Key here is he didnt fight the release he sent them his birth certificate the judge looked at it and dismissed the case. Deciding that being born on a US military base made him eligible. He was born August 29, 1936 in Colon, Panama Canal Zone CoCo Solo Submarine Base.

What a load of crap.
Congress declared him eligible because otherwise it might have been questioned.
It never was and he never proved anything.

STOP LYING, BIRTHERS.
It is why you are still telling these stories 3 years later. Had they been true, you would not have to keep repeating them as something would come of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Thank you so much...

I am soooo sick of the idiots... who call those seeking truth racists...sorry folks but if any president that is in office illegally...white, brown, purple, or a grey alien, I would question the crappy documents that support their claims.

My newly obtained official birth certificate looks nothing like the proof that has been delivered by this administration...that brings up doubt.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

take the comment for what it's worth.. and if you dont or wont understand something from somewhere/thing you dont know, that doesnt exactly make THEM wrong all of the time. different comments, slang, etc. are used evrywhere weather within different areas of a city, state or country and taken or used different ways.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

He did supply his birth certificate. He was challenged for eligibility in a court case. In Fred Hollander vs. McCain and RNC his Certificate of Birth was introduced in the 2008 court case in a New Hampshire District Court.

Either you are lying or you are demonstrating your complete bias over researching this issue.

The McCain campaign never officially released McCain's birth certificate neither did the RNC. Neither of them have officially acknowledged the birth certificate with McCains name on it. That birth certificate was presented by Fred Hollander, it was used as evidence in his case against McCain.

It's not an authentic birth certificate, yet you're pimpin it as if it is, and yet, Obama's is without a doubt fake to you? How on earth do you do your research?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

so what are you implying? mccain was born in ireland? the question is about Obama, i voted for him and I'M questioning weather i was right.. especially with him being a muslim after 9/11, granted i like the guy, but people are getting waaaaaaay better at deception and i wont put anything past anyone if something doesnt sound right until it is proved or disproved. sh*t, as long as he's not affiliated with any 'terrorist' groups i dont care if he was born here or not, as long as he's doing the best job he can for this country. but like i always say, they're all puppets in the end.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
reply to post by Southern Guardian

so what are you implying?

I think the implication is that birthers are extremely biased and full of crap.
While they claim to want the truth, they question Obama's BC up and down including the entire state of Hawaii for verifying it all while claiming that McCain released a birth certificate no one ever saw and no one ever took credit for verifying.
What does that tell you?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join