It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

it tells me you took 5 words out of a post of about 100 and asked a question that doesnt relate

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
First, the document first submitted was a Cert. of Live Birth, which was very suspect. That is why "Birthers" ask for the Long Form BC.

Second, it took Obama over 2 years to release the "Long Form BC", which under a professional eye or most anyones eye for that matter, looked suspect.

Now, I could give a rats booty if either one were real or fake. The BC issue has been the ultimate smoke screen and America fell for it, hook line & sinker. They purposely attacked McCain first & then Obama...and if memory serves me correct, Obama even voted "Yea" on McCains elidgiblity, and MSM even made a big deal on covering that fact.

Obama, in my opinion, has 3 citizenship's... American, British & Indonesian.

1st American....born in the State of Hawaii Aug 4th 1961, US Citizenship

2nd British.... 1948 law passed by UK, any UK subject having a child born outside of the UK is an UK Citizen.
Obama Sr. was an UK Citizen on student visa in the USA.

3rd Indonesian.... Obama parents divorce in 1964, or there abouts, and Obama's mother marries an
Indonesian Citizen, around 1967. Under Indonesian law an adopted minor under 7 years of age
is automatically an Indonesian Citizen.

So, in my opinion, it's not an issue of where he was born, it's where his loyality lies. If the above is true, and after searching and reading countless articles, I feel it is. Then by no means can Mr. Obama legally be POTUS.

Now, you kids keep the immature name calling games going while we adults try and sort all this out!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw

it tells me you took 5 words out of a post of about 100 and asked a question that doesnt relate

How does it not relate?
From here it seems to have everything to do with your post. Do you people not understand how the written word works? In fact ATS has rules against excessive quoting. Why quote the parts I am not directly responding to when all anyone has to do is scroll up a little?

Now, how does it not relate? I see tapdancing but nothing else from you on this.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
First, the document first submitted was a Cert. of Live Birth, which was very suspect. That is why "Birthers" ask for the Long Form BC.

Demonstrating vast ignorance on the issue right from the get go. Then all you all did was move goal posts and change arguments, oh and completely make up stuff.
See, had you at least not started with the thing you started with, it might have gotten some real attention. But when you say "It was a birth certificate which is not good enough, we want a birth certificate instead, no an official one, and even though ones with footprints on them are not official anywhere we want one of those kind!!!!!."

Yeah see it was stupid from day one.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Demonstrating vast ignorance on the issue right from the get go. Then all you all did was move goal posts and change arguments, oh and completely make up stuff.
See, had you at least not started with the thing you started with, it might have gotten some real attention. But when you say "It was a birth certificate which is not good enough, we want a birth certificate instead, no an official one, and even though ones with footprints on them are not official anywhere we want one of those kind!!!!!."

Yeah see it was stupid from day one.

Well the seat of ignorance, contempt, bigotry and idiocy have no bounds. Some people
need to contrive a reason to justify they blinding hatred they have for the President. If
he ain't a Black Panther, he's a Commie, he is also a Muslim, hell he is even a F -ing
illegal immigrant, isn't it extremely interesting that our child like friends have decided to
project all the classifications they hate onto the president???

I mean Muslim, commie, Illegal
??? WTF??? and some how America elected all three
things conservatives hate

In the future I am sure this process and these crazy children-men and there inane projections
of their own fears will scrutinized by psychologists and sociologists for years to come. If it
wasn't so bizarre and delusional, it would be kind of funny. In the end history will tell the story
and these fools will be chastise in the annals of history, mass psychosis of the 6 year old variety
struck when Obama became president.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Under Indonesian law an adopted minor under 7 years of age is automatically an Indonesian Citizen.

Care to provide a valid source for tha silly claim?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by dragonridr
He did supply his birth certificate.

No he did not.

I will no longer entertain these lies and just move on to the next thing. Your post is rendered null and void opening with a complete lie.

Further it shows where your true heart lies. You have been shown Obama's BC and that is not good enough but you heard or read McCain supplied his, though you have no idea what it looks like, and that is good enough for you?

Lie to people that do not know better.

I suggest you look up the court case i mentioned before you call someone a liar that just makes you an idiot.And shows obviously bias if you choose to ignore facts. He was sued and Mccain did in fact submit his birth certificate as evidence in the case.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

ok, it may relate a bit but the circumstances are a little different. this what i want understood from my post.. mccain was not affiliated or related to muslims and after 9/11 i think there are precautions the people want to take concidering the nature of this unorthadox war. TANGO!

edit on 14-3-2012 by robbyraw because: fix

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

He was sued and Mccain did in fact submit his birth certificate as evidence in the case.

Where exactly did the McCain campaign or the RNC officially release McCain's birth certificate? Do you have an actual source since you know, you're not lying.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

He was sued and Mccain did in fact submit his birth certificate as evidence in the case.

Where exactly did the McCain campaign or the RNC officially release McCain's birth certificate? Do you have an actual source since you know, you're not lying.

McCain was born in Panama. He wasn't a U.S. citizen. I would believe Obama to be a citizen before I'd believe McCain was.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

We discussed this case as well as Obama in my law class.So when you say he never showed his birth certificate your wrong. However Obama did not submit his birth certificate as evidence in his court case.He used the same tactic as Mccain. He argued the case dismissed under current case law, plaintiffs in the cases challenging the presidential candidates' eligibility probably lack standing. In fact, it is questionable whether anyone would have standing to challenge a presidential candidate's eligibility in federal court as an initial matter, due to the prudential limitations on standing.Congress is the only person that in itself would have standing this is why McCain went to congress showed his birth certificate to end the mess. Now there are alternative means to adjudicate this matter that are consistent with the U.S. Constitution. The most promisingwould be a pre-election state-court lawsuit seeking to keep an allegedly unqualified candidate off the ballot. In the event that a renegade state court rejects a candidate who is, in fact, eligible or that two or more state courts reach conflicting conclusions on a candidate's eligibility, U.S. Supreme Court review should be available as a backstop. This Means arguing on if Obama is eligible to be president well guess what he all ready is too late. If however he is challenged before the 2012 elections he can be excluded from ballots in each state.

Now since I all ready gave you the court case in the same post you decided to mysteriously edited out on your reply. This makes you nothing more then a shill or at the very least dishonest. Here once again will try this shall we, The case was:

Fred Hollander v. Senator John McCain and the Republican National Committee
Civil No. 08-cv-99-JL Opinion No. 2008 DNH 129

Here this shows it was submitted for evidence in the case and i quote:
"Hollander has also provided a copy
of McCain’s birth certificate, which lists his place of birth as
Colón. The defendants dispute this theory, but it is irrelevant
to the present motion in any event."

Here is the court order dont expect me to explain it to you since obviously you don't like to do research!
/Hollander-Order-7-24-08.pdf

I would include westlaw but they block you without a subscription but its much more detailed.

Now before you call someone a liar I suggest you know what you are talking about or at the very least find someone who does!!!!!

edit on 3/14/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

There is this thing on the Internet, it's called "Google". It's so cool....you type in what you'd like information on and it gives you a list of sources. It's been around for a while now, I'm truly surprised you've never used it?

No young grasshopper...it is your job to enlighten yourself, not mine.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Please enlighten me as to what I "made up"? Did he not submit a Cert of Live Birth? Did he not then submit the Long Form copy of his BC? Was he not born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961? His Father was a UK Citizen, yes? His Mother did divorce his Father, yes? His Mother then remarried an Indonesian Citizen, yes?

Please help me, I'm at a loss for what you have implied? Not to mention, you're a rude lil brat...thanks!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
McCain was born in Panama. He wasn't a U.S. citizen. I would believe Obama to be a citizen before I'd believe McCain was.

TOA you should be reading the thread responses. There was a link made by one of the members here to a birth certificate which is suppose to be McCain, but neither he nor his campaign and RNC officially released one or even acknowledged on. The other member insisted this birth certificate was officially released, I'm pressing him for a solid link.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

McCain went to congress showed his birth certificate to end the mess.

McCain did no such thing neither did the RNC.

The only birth certificate with McCains name on it was presented by Fred Hollander in his case against McCain. That particular birth certificate which you continue prancing around here as a valid one was not officially acknowledged by anybody other than Fred Hollander himself.

The fact you can't seem to bring a source is evidence that you know this.

Here once again will try this shall we, The case was:

Fred Hollander v. Senator John McCain and the Republican National Committee
Civil No. 08-cv-99-JL Opinion No. 2008 DNH 129

Here this shows it was submitted for evidence in the case and i quote:
"Hollander has also provided a copy
of McCain’s birth certificate, which lists his place of birth as
Colón. The defendants dispute this theory, but it is irrelevant
to the present motion in any event."

Yes, Hollander released what he claimed was McCains authentic birth certificate. Neither the McCain campaign nor the RNC officially released a birth certificate, neither did either side officially acknowledge the one Hollander presented. So yes, McCain did not release a birth certificate, so please stop claiming so when you full well know this didn't happen. You are not making this any easier.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I suggest you look up the court case i mentioned before you call someone a liar that just makes you an idiot.

I know all about it and McCain never showed a birth certificate to anyone. You sure as hell never saw it but youjust accept that he showed one all while doubting the one from Obama you actually did see.
So you are either lying or extremely confused.

You pick which.

And shows obviously bias if you choose to ignore facts.

Say that to yourself 1000 times right now.

No he did not. Why are you lying? This lie only makes you look worse. You say you BELIEVE McCain showed a BC and case closed for you. He never did, but you are ok thinking he did without looking into it at all. But Obama, now that is totally different.

OK, why?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

John McCain's Birthplace
By Michael Dobbs

As I reported earlier, the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base. (McCain's grandfather commanded the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in 1936; his father was the executive officer of a submarine based in Coco Solo.)

The birth certificate was signed by Captain W. L. Irvine. I have now checked that name against the Naval Register for 1936, and I find that William Lorne Irvine was director of the medical facility at the submarine base hospital in Coco Solo, Panama Canal Zone, during that time period. You can see the entry here.

blog.washingtonpost.com...

Regardless, McCain was born to two American parents at the time that his father was serving our country as a four-star admiral with the U.S. Navy. His grandfather was also a four-star admiral with the U.S. Navy.

Then McCain went on to serve our country with the U.S. Navy and spent 6 - 7 years as a prisoner of war.

I don't think you can label McCain as having an "allegiance" problem, unlike Obama.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
I don't think you can label McCain as having an "allegiance" problem, unlike Obama.

I do not care about any of that.
Obama showed a birth certificate and you all called it fake.
McCain never released anything and you all claim he in fact did release a birth certificate.
Getting caught lying almost always sucks but for birthers is means little. You just change the terms and viola. Just look what you did here. You proved none of what I asked for, nor did you admit it was a lie to begin with. You introduced new goal posts and pretended it was a valid argument.

Claiming McCain showed a BC when he did not is a lie. When birthers lie they show their hand. Every birther thread on ATS if loaded with open palms.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It always reassures me to find yet ANOTHER youtube video by a black person who backs Ron Paul AND rips on whoever this guy is... And there are a LOT!

So there- a lot of AfAm folks are awake!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...=2s
watch this newscast, sounds like proof or techno-jargen, YOU be the judge

-proof of false obama BC
edit on 15-3-2012 by robbyraw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join