It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

You change an avatar a few days ago and suddenly your entire ethos comes under scrutiny. No one gave a # when I had Triumph the Insult Comic Dog or Joaquin Phoenix. What the hell, people?

It's clear we can't get back to addressing the pressing and legitimate (lol) issues in this thread without me abdicating my avatar. Congrats, you bullies.
edit on 8-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hmm i remeber reading in some of the john lennon conspiracy threads that catcher in the rye might have had certain codewords could activate a persons objective.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

You change an avatar a few days ago and suddenly your entire ethos comes under scrutiny. No one gave a # when I had Triumph the Insult Comic Dog or Joaquin Phoenix. What the hell, people?

It's clear we can't get back to addressing the pressing and legitimate (lol) issues in this thread without me abdicating my avatar. Congrats, you bullies.
edit on 8-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

Do you really smoke cigars? - No wait enough is enough - back to topic
The truth is often much wilder than fiction -
Tila is either off her rocker -
Telling the truth -
Or riding on the back of real mind controlled pop and movie stars to gain Kudos as being a victim also.
Her unfortunate health issues are deliberately induced
or a product of substance abuse
I do not really know to be honest but would not put it past the Illuminati to do such a thing to shut her up from making further disclosures she promised to make.
PS If there are any Illuminati reading my posts - I know nothing and can not sing for toffee and dance with two left feet

edit on 8-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

Hmm i remeber reading in some of the john lennon conspiracy threads that catcher in the rye might have had certain codewords could activate a persons objective.

I heard the same also from different sources yet I know code words etc are used in brain washing and is proven to work - Did you watch Darren Browns TV experiments

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Have not seen that but sounds interesting. But one of the fellows from one of the old lennon conspiracy threads was bringing up alot of info and youtube vids about the diffrent types of mindcontrol experiments the government could do. Ill see if i can find some of the old posts they had quite a bit of info. Hopefully ATS didnt remove them.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

She is a really strong Babe....
having the sense & stamina to start downing pain meds (Asprin/Tylenol/or Ibouprophin?) at the onset of the debilitating aneuryism

then to spend time punching the telephone keyboard to spell text a message----
instead of directly dialing 911...for an emergency !

plenty of people have veins or even arteries that are ballooned for having an Aneuryism,
but many don't rupture until the person is 50-ish, but i knew a classmate at Hershey School that had an Aneuryism burst in their brain when he was only 13 years old !

there's just too many factors involved... the Aneuryism did not burst because of the administration of drugs or pain killers ... there must have been an episode of extremely high blood pressure
or maybe even a lucid dream where she acted out something like a rape or abduction scenario and got really intense...
or maybe her blood vessels were just shot & thin walled which allowed the rupture (Aneuryism) to happen

BTW, Bret Michaels had a brain rupture too, as did I, and he is back on tour ...

see:
Brain Injury Sends Poison Lead Singer, Bret Michaels, to the ...
www.sandiego-injuryattorney.com/.../brain-injury-sends-poison-lead...
Apr 26, 2010 – Brain Injury Sends Poison Lead Singer, Bret Michaels, to the Hospital ... Such a hemorrhage is usually the result of a brain aneurysm,

It is not the End of the World...even for Tia
edit on 8-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Appreciate that

Here is a cut and paste from Wiki refering to the experiments in mind control

31 May 2010

[edit] Derren Brown: The Experiments (2011)

Derren Brown: The Experiments was announced on 4 October 2011 on his official blog. Described by Brown as a series of "ambitious sociological experiment, in which the unwitting subject is a single person, a crowd, or even an entire town". Brown mentions that 'Three of [the episodes] are relatively dark, looking into the darker side of human behaviour, and one of them is rather positive and jolly' on his blog.

The first episode, entitled "The Assassin", aired on 21 October at 9pm and consists of Brown successfully hypnotising an unwitting member of the public to 'assassinate' a celebrity revealed to be Stephen Fry. This technique was used as a comparison to theories regarding the assassination of Robert Kennedy by Sirhan Sirhan, who claims to have no memory of the event.

In the second episode, aired on 28 October at 9pm and called "Gameshow", Brown hosted a game show purportedly called "Remote Control," asking a masked audience to vote for the escalating outcome of the fate of one contestant in an attempt to demonstrate the effect of deindividuation. The theory is that taking away individuality from someone turns them from themselves to just part of a crowd, and makes them act in a way that would sometimes go against their morals.

In the third episode, "The Guilt Trip" aired on 5 November, Brown attempted to find out if he could convince someone through association to admit to a crime they did not commit. He worked through tricking a participant into distrusting their own memory and having excessive feelings of guilt, to the extent where he confessed to the murder of an actor whom he had interacted with and was later told had been murdered.

In the fourth episode, "The Secret of Luck" which aired on 11 November, Brown spreads a rumour of a lucky dog statue throughout an entire town and documents the consequences.

The trailer for "The Experiments" was released on 11 October 2011.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

You said you wouldn't change your avatar lol I see you have...

You also said you would find a Niburu thread to bash but have again returned here to laugh at peoples beliefs that the illuminati exist, and that MK-Ultra (Porject Blubird, Monarch, Artichoke) may still be a continued area of research and progress for them being used on famous and influential business in hollyweird.....What's up man?

If you don't really think there is anything to this stuff, then why try halting the discussion by throwing out attempts to sway others opinions by saying one liners to justify your position....if you have no real beleif in the illuminati why hav you posted on this thread well over half a dozen times?

The illuminati is real whether you find it impossible or not....MK-Ultra (Monarch, Blubird, Artichoke) were all real areas of research funding by our government and CIA (whether they truly ended in the 60's - 70's or not is where my opinions differs from some)

What are you really here for?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I did see the Darren Brown stuff you are refferring to, me being ever the pessimist though, I feel he hired actors for that "experiment" but everything being shown on his tv special is a reality (just maybe not that particular show was real)

I think it comes own to what someone else said....

Either Tila is crazy and lying,
or she is pretending to be a victim of MK-Ultra for the sympathy and the notrioty,
or she is telling the truth of what she has seen/knows

And I agree, when the Illumiati is involved, really the possibilities could be endless, the bottom line is always the same....

And it's the same answer to the questions being asked of "Why would thesee all powerful men be doing with D, or C list celebrities?" POWER.....pure and simple.....power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely...

Here is Dave Chapelle quietly hinting at some of the discussion we are trying to have here talking about hollyweird and some of the things that have happened...

www.youtube.com...

I think it is telling at 2:16 after mentioning Martin Lawrence's break down and Mariah Carey's national strip tease on basic cable how Dave looks around as if waiting for the hit squad to get him for being just a little too open lol.....kind of scary, but just watch and take in what the man is trying to express....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

Listen, I'm trying to bow out of this thread to allow the discussion to continue without my opinion but you keep sucking me back in because you can't stand that I'm doing it in my own smarmy way. Because I'm doing it with sarcasm and humor. And I actually split this thread yesterday, and I thought my changing of my avatar would be an obvious clue to my attempt at a nudge-nudge-wink-wink concession, but you seem to want to continue with this completely off-topic conversation.

Well, get over it. I'm expressing MY OPINION, which is that this idea, theory, concept, whatever, of this thread is silly. But it's my opinion. I have a right to say it. If you want to insist on the last word, then get ready for the mods to step in because this has the potential to continue in perpetuity.

So basically, here's the rub: if you can't abide my words then don't respond to them. Stop trying to engage me about my expression of opinion. I get it, you disagree. Either shoot me a PM so we can hash it out privately without further derailing this thread or accept that I will continue responding if you try and shoot # my way as you appear to be doing. Your call, but my conscience is clear at this point. I'm trying to bow out. Ok?

I'm slowly backing out now. Seriously, I'm leaving, unless of course your ego won't allow you to drop this here and now...
edit on 9-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I want to thank all those that attacked this thread in the manner that they did, it may have remained a dead horse had you not so thoroughly beaten on it. If you had left it alone I may not have found it, so thank you.

I have to say I don't usually find that I agree with your ideas Anunnaki, but some of the things in her rant kind of stood out to me. For starters our brainwaves do change while we are watching TV to alpha waves, creating a state of mind that allows for suggestive influence. I don't find it unrealistic to believe that tptb would attempt to use 'television programming' to influence people in a negative way while they are in this state of mind. Also the things she says about Lady Gaga are right, she does use Satanic messages. I was thinking about this type of thing during the NBA all star break. When I saw it was Niki Manaj singing before the game. My thought process went something like this, 'Didn't this same chick just give the finger at the Superbowl?' 'Who is this chick anyway, how is she so famous that she is singing at the Superbowl and then the NBA all star game?' and I said to myself, 'She probably sold her soul to someone.' And then I found out about her Satanic ritual she did on stage at the Grammys. I don't know, is there some truth in what Tila was saying? Maybe there is.
edit on 9-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by AlienStalker

Listen, I'm trying to bow out of this thread to allow the discussion to continue without my opinion but you keep sucking me back in because you can't stand that I'm doing it in my own smarmy way. Because I'm doing it with sarcasm and humor. And I actually split this thread yesterday, and I thought my changing of my avatar would be an obvious clue to my attempt at a nudge-nudge-wink-wink concession, but you seem to want to continue with this completely off-topic conversation.

Well, get over it. I'm expressing MY OPINION, which is that this idea, theory, concept, whatever, of this thread is silly. But it's my opinion. I have a right to say it. If you want to insist on the last word, then get ready for the mods to step in because this has the potential to continue in perpetuity.

So basically, here's the rub: if you can't abide my words then don't respond to them. Stop trying to engage me about my expression of opinion. I get it, you disagree. Either shoot me a PM so we can hash it out privately without further derailing this thread or accept that I will continue responding if you try and shoot # my way as you appear to be doing. Your call, but my conscience is clear at this point. I'm trying to bow out. Ok?

I'm slowly backing out now. Seriously, I'm leaving, unless of course your ego won't allow you to drop this here and now...
edit on 9-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

Try harder to bow out I guess....and/or be a man of your word when you say you will do something.....

everything I have written about, besides to your arguments, was on topic....you are the one trying to sway the conversation here away from the illuminati/mind control or ridicule others for their beliefs (again on what this thread is about) by using humor or sarcasm as you say to deflect....

If you feel my responses to your comments are straying off topic, perhaps check what your are saying here, because the responses you receive from me will always be based on what you are spewing (contempt for those who feel there is an mk-ultra, project monarch control apparatus in hollywood)

It is you who consistently fall off topic on this thread not I...the last word I had won as you said, but here you are again continuing your non-factual rant, jumping to extremes that I have some vendetta against you.....NOT TRUE.....I have a vendetta against anything or one who tries to debase a real debate or conversation occurring by mudslinging and misdirecting....the mods have not removed any of my comments for being off topic, yet I see yours have before....funny that you would tell me I am doing something you have been shown to do lol

Do some research on the Project Bluebird, and project Monarch programs I reference....you may be surprised on what you find out after digging for a while and consuming a lot that is written about them....

These were real government funded projects that did occur....even wikipedia will tell you this is true lol....why you are still arguing that it is fantasy I just don't get, do some research about it, I can provide much info if you are interested! I think you would be shocked as I was on what there is available to be read....

EDIT: Let us just agree to disagree I suppose and leave it at that for now

To the other poster above: I am glad the ranting between me and angus has allowed you and others to find this thread

edit on 9-3-2012 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
I want to thank all those that attacked this thread in the manner that they did, it may have remained a dead horse had you not so thoroughly beaten on it. If you had left it alone I may not have found it, so thank you.

You're very welcome. I hope this thread has informed you as much as it has entertained me.

Cheers to you all!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

That language isn't necessary.

She had issues, for sure, but she's just a person, like all of us.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
To believe that she was a peanut brain or she really knew something is not that important to me. All of is is manipulation from the beginning till the absolutely end...

If you believe is Christ the savior, then you shall believe in Evil, and beware who is your enemy.

Sorry for the no-sayer, but either you are among the so-called illuminati and are doing a dirty work, either you are "manipulated" to always try to say "C'mon there's no such thing as conspiracy theory". This is brain manipulation, and by accepting show business as it is today, sportsman that are earning Millions and see that the more one side of the world becomes rich, the more and another becomes poor and that doesn't affect you, then you're on the wrong side guys!

ALL the politics are manipulating, and being manipulates... You will never know who is pulling the cords. BUT, you can't deny we are on the way to GLOBALISATION, you can't deny that since second world war there wasn't one single year without a war going on on this planet, and that the mission of the NATO (as is was sold to humanity) failed.

You can't deny that 2 towers can't fall vertically at the speed of free fall without dynamite, not speaking about a 3r one that was not even hit by a bird!

You can't deny that the world is just turning seek when you on TV you see Madonna opening a ceremony with Satanic show, or that few weeks later the closing of another musical award ceremony is also done with satanic dances and songs. Yes all show business are seek and drugs people, and 90% of the population loves them and the industry is making Billions thanks to stupid people that adores other seeks and controlled people.

I have passion for people that have talent, and there are thousands of them on earth, just look at youtube. And thanks god many of them won't be stars, meaning no drug, no satanic stories, no manipulation and other dirty things.

You can't deny that if you compare your childhood and the world within your kids are growing is just like compare paradise and hell. I just throw TV away because my kids became Zombie, and now they start recover by looking books and using their brains!

So, just wake up, stop being blind, STOP being a zombie by believing everything that the media is telling you, and, stop writing stupid comments about people who are trying to open your eyes and stop trying to ridiculise them.

And, without falling into the trap end of the world scenario, think for yourself, your family and beloved one, what is good and what is bad on earth. Evil is tricky and everywhere, just don't give him a chance to catch you.

Much love

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
PS: sorry for my English! my kids were definitly looking books, now they are finally reading them!

edit on 10-3-2012 by 1day2feel3dom4ever because: mistake

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"Music has changed, because the message that music (and other media) is being used to sell to us has changed" For a discussion of the how and why see the link below on hyper-advertising. Tia is right about that, but some of the other stuff suggests fairly strongly that she has a troubled mind IMO

Hyper-advertising and why popular culture is not your friend.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AlienAnthropologist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by AlienAnthropologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Pay particular attention and stop and read the portion at 3:23 on the video below:

Description of video:

It was all over the MSM this week, the near-fatal brain aneurysm and drug overdose of reality TV host Tia Tequila. Regardless her wild lifestyle and likely abuse of substance, you may remember that a couple of years ago, she spilled the beans about the Illuminati and the NWO agenda in the American industry of entertainment.
I've found some odd details about her life, that suggests that MAYBE, I said MAYBE her brain aneurysm may be related with her whistleblowing attitude.

Now, I have studied the occult both black and white "magick" and to my mind I do not fully believe in "the devil" - I do believe in other dimensional beings, DNA resonance and vibrational frequencies. In other words what humanity has been calling "magick" in the past can be explained by quantum physics.

Madonna's 1/2 time "show" was a full blown ritual...............anyone who has been in the occult knows this.

Nicki Minaj inher red and black, with her "Pope" at the Grammy's

Lady Gaga in her red bowing to the Queen.

If you folks don't see this and dismiss this as simply bizarre entertainment you either have not studied the occult or you have refused the red pill of reality.

Personally I don't believe in devils with pitch forks and little demons running amok - I do believe in science and particularly quantum physics, sacred geometry, numerology and astrology (placement of the planets and their effect upon us).

Case in point, work in the ER of any hospital on a full moon - you have more strange violence and deaths. The moon also affects our tides...............simple science not "magick"

The laws of the cosmos in action that mankind barely has an inkling of yet.

Tapping into the forces of the cosmos, breaking through the veil or punching a hole through and into another dimension - some people, through their DNA combined with the right frequencies brought about by "rituals" can bring entities through or accumulate energy / power.

Sometimes, this requires human sacrifice.

Again, I say possibly because I don't claim to know much - these are theories.

I will say that David Icke's latest book, "Remember Who You Are" is a very interesting read.

I'll list the chapters:

1 - What the hell is going on?
2 - The world is in your head.
3 - Playing the game
4 - The Schism
5 - Hijacked Earth
6 - Movie In The "Sky"
7 - Saturn World (my own words: very interesting chapter)
8 - Cementing Forces
9 - Israel Means Rothschild
10 - Big choice: this happens, or we stop it......(my own words: United we stand, divided we fall.)
11 - HAARP at war with the world
12 - Culling the people
13 - Controlling the Mooney
14 - Everything Connects
15 - Truth Vibrations

Appendix I - The Bilderberg Group attendees in 2011 (my own words; really interesting)
Appendix II - Countries committed to the United nations Biodiversity Treaty

Some of Mr. Icke's books here because he doesn't scour the net and pull them off for those that can't afford to buy his books.

The Biggest Secret: www.4shared.com...

Guide To Global Conspiracy: www.4shared.com...

Tales From The Time Loop: www.4shared.com...

Children Of The Matrix: www.4shared.com...

Human Race Get Off Your Knees (big one): www.4shared.com...

Personally I have bought all the above books and recommend if you find them interesting to buy them as well as have a back up copy on your thumb drive.

You can buy them used (I by my David Icke books new).

Now if any of you are going to troll on David Icke, I will not respond, I will not even read the rest of your ranting. Go play else where because something is sure as the hell is happening and it's not just a bunch of druggies over dosing.

There is a elephant in the living room and nobody is paying attention.

Whether it's the chemtrails, the water, the microwaves or the TV's conditioning much of humanity - I refuse to argue.

I come here simply bringing more information.

Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Now read "Thanks For The Memories" (Get this one quick, it disappears and reappears and while Susan Ford/Brice Taylor names names - not one has taken her to court. ** Warning not for children and graphic language. www.4shared.com...

A very wild read.

911 was also, I believe a major sacrificial ritual as well as traumatizing an entire nation (People) - the emotional impact created a massive amount of negative ENERGY.

Bears, wolves, dogs, eat meat

Cows eat grass, corn and hay

Horses eat hay, grass

Humans eat a mixture of stuff

Vampire bats in Mexico do drink blood from other animals, mostly like cows and goats

Who is to say there are no beings that can't live off our energy, particularly our negative ones.

Not saying it's a absolute - but don't close your mind off, there are too many coincidences now to be simply accidents or "human stupidity or weakness".

Do I believe in reptilians?

Don't know, simply never met one and don't want to.

BUT - My girlfriend's mother and her sister (Native Americans) were out west in the desert one night and saw one pop in out of no where run around and pop back out - disappear into thin air.

And no, they never drank, smoked or did drugs these were two ladies that were from long ago. My girlfriend's mother would never talk about it. Her sister mentioned it once and said what they saw and said, "End of story - we speak of it no more, ever. To speak of them is to summon them."

Now, both these ladies were the finest, most truthful and most lucid, reality based individuals up until each of them died (both 99 and 101 of age).

Again, if I were a betting person, I would say if Aunt X said she saw one, she saw one.

interesting You Tube channel: www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Another interesting detail is that Tila Tequila's real surname is Nguyen. She's Vietnamese-American and the roots of her family's name go back to Vietnamese dragon royal bloodlines. Hmmmm....

ROFL.

I know a large number of Nguyens personally. Basically, it's the equivalent of John Smith. But far more overused. The name is one of the most popular, especially among immigrants. (partly because of the regions where many Vietnamese emigrated from after the war)

Can't believe you would imply anything else from the name....
edit on 6-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Much like many hoteliers you meet are named Patel which means innkeeper and is what many Central Asians change their name to when they immigrate and buy a Motel 6

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Her illness is prob not a natural event ... Too much coincidence there

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join