It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
if the Illuminati valued their own moral system of authority inside the order so much, then the order wouldn't exist original very long before they would apply their own system to the outside world.

nanu nanu shills

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by AlienStalker

You must not be familiar with the mods and T&C around here because you insist on venturing so far off-topic in some lame-ass desire to try and teach me a lesson of some sort.

Well let's have it. Pick a forum that applies and start a topic ripping me apart. Just let me know somehow so I can be sure to find it. Any time now...

Everything I replied with fell right on topic actually. It covered things illuminati related as is the basis for this thread about Tila Tequila being a potential target that they may have set their sights on, like so many others before here...enough with your obfuscation of the discussion here.

Now staying on topic;
I just read that Tila Tequila has said she will be attendeing "rehab" for her recent spat with suicide and drug abuse. Again the story ends nicely to those who wish for the main stream media to be telling them the truth about this. But for others who look at hollyweird for what it is (an occult breeding ground); we know rehab is just NewSpeak for reprogramming, especially since she obviously went into auto-destruct mode.....

Again, I really hate this theory on MK-Ultra etc, but it is hard to ignore the synchronizations in so many different cases, not too mention the many different aspects that have been exposed and agreed upon by many different artists/actors across the board. Sometimes it's a Freudian slip that the uninitiated in the audience would not even notice, or sometimes a desperate plea is made, albeit a quite one, because again we can clearly see the price for talking a little too loudly.

Hope the reprogramming goes well, and Tila has a new TV show teaching all the young girls in America how to be proper little ladies like she has been
(sarcasm)
edit on 7-3-2012 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Tila is nuts, anyone who knows her personally is aware of that. And like any small hyper creature she has health problems. The people around her including her recently deceased girl friend who also had issues with prescription drugs suffer the same problems they just arent as famous. If you live an unhealthy life filled with prescription drugs it will catch up to you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Excellent post, Alienstalker. The problem with getting at the truth is the facts are so horrific, the average decent person with a nano gram of empathy, finds the stories simply incomprehensible.

All it takes for them to go into complete denial is the slightest indication by some debunker that story is fake/hoax/for-profit or the witness is a whore/criminal/druggie and bam! The story goes away.

That's what kills me about ATS today versus 2009. Real skepticism is a critical aspect of discovery. Debunkers practice denial to prevent discovery. The good news is that true skeptics (pre-2010 ATS) are seeing right through the debunking charade despite the number and immediacy of their attempts.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just because you're a drug addicted loon, doesn't necessarily make you wrong.

As I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread, I'm sure she was all those things that people are labeling her with in this thread. BUT... is it so hard to believe that she caught wind of a little knowledge? Perhaps some truths that so blew her mind that, in her very fragile state, she just couldn't process it and she snapped?

Remember, her girlfriend/wife/whatever just happes to be the daughter of one of the very elites we all suspect of some sort of funny business.

Weird/unrelated/random... Tila's now-dead (at 30) finace was daughter to Woody Johnson. Besides all his other connections to Illuminati organizations, such as his membership on The Council For Foreign Relations, he is an NFL owner, and member of the search committee for the NFL commissioner. Tila's ex-boyfriend, accused of beating her, is NFL player Shawne Merriman. Her dead lover, Casey Johnson's adopted child (from Khazikstan) is now being raised by her mother and her mother's new husband, Ahmad Rashad (muslim and former NFL great.)

Other stuff for the mix - Tila was born in Singapore

Tila was converting to Judaism
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
Well i wonder why she had an aneurysm, maybe it was because of this.

The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurysm

So i dont think the illuminati are involved in this unless the the Illuminati laced her drugs with more drugs.

Im all for a conspiracy, but i think you are clutching at straws if you think this is one

edit on 6-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: DRUGS ARE BAD

That's what somebody says about every conspiracy theory. Surely they can't all be people just clutching at straws?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Excellent post, Alienstalker. The problem with getting at the truth is the facts are so horrific, the average decent person with a nano gram of empathy, finds the stories simply incomprehensible.

All it takes for them to go into complete denial is the slightest indication by some debunker that story is fake/hoax/for-profit or the witness is a whore/criminal/druggie and bam! The story goes away.

That's what kills me about ATS today versus 2009. Real skepticism is a critical aspect of discovery. Debunkers practice denial to prevent discovery. The good news is that true skeptics (pre-2010 ATS) are seeing right through the debunking charade despite the number and immediacy of their attempts.

I thank you for your kind words! And yes, I too see these "debunkers" coming out and attacking people based on some logical fallacy, or broad generalizations like "not everything is a conspiracy"....

If I may quote George Carlin who sums up these peoples "opinions" very nicely:

"The limits of debate in this country are established before the debate even begins, and everyone else is marginalized or made to seem either to be communist or some sort of disloyal person. A kook, there's a word. And now it's conspiracy see, they've made that something that should not be even entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn't happen! You're a kook! You're a conspiracy buff!"

I have been a long time lurker here at ATS before I signed up, and I know how easily one well thought up (even if total BS) argument against the OP original message is enough to make the average viewer (reader) turn off their own critical thinking in order to accept this new well thought out answer tailor made for them so to speak.

This is why, though it may seem like barraging, I must reply to these "skeptics" and slam the basis for their argumentation if I feel I have the ability to do so. Because it is very important people do not stop reading after the first page, because there truly is some good information that is collaborated together by the community here.

We may not agree on what it means, but simply putting it together....together lol....makes it that much more reasonable than just name calling, and typing louder (faster)...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrulyColorBlind

I come onto ATS and i see threads about monsantos GMO foods being able to cause cancer. Sodium fluoride in are water supply causing lower IQ's and cancer, among many other things it can cause. Monsanto and some other big buisness company about to use one of the main ingrediants in agent orange as some kinda herbicide or pesticide. Threads about the US government funding different mind control projects. Obama making protesting illegal and the NDAA. Fox news casters using neuro linguistic programming.

But yet for some reason whenever it comes down to a celebrity being used as a puppet to control the masses or people speaking of celebritys telling the truth and dieing or suffering because of what they said, its always seems to be unfathomable to most of the people on this board. Whoa they say why would the elite want to use a annoying popstar? Thats crazy. I mean poisoning are food and water i can surely understand but using an annoying popstar????!!?? THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!!! Your an idiot you are. Hmmm lets see here. annoying popstar with thousands/millions of fans that most likely hang and drool on there every word vs us conspiracy theorists who are mocked and made to look like idiots by the mass media.

Didnt Edward bernays one of the kings of propaganda speak about using celebs to help control the opinions of the masses? Why do conspiracy theorists seem to find this hard to believe. Most kids dont look up to historic or political figures. Nope there to busy wondering wtf kim kardashian or brad pitt and his wife are up to. This forum is so strange.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Tila a substance abuser, just like Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse.

If you want to believe there's some great Illuminati conspiracy to take out D-level and past-their-prime celebrities, then by all means get your rocks off.

Lol.

You're a loser. Tia Tequila may not be a saint, but she is actually trying to save those who are aware. I bet you're an atheist. I hope that changes, because atheist only go to the black hole in which they dwell within on earth. Let this be a lesson to you. You are no better than anyone for your slander; matter of fact you're a while lot worse. Grow some nads and be a man with your life..

Peace.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King

Tila a substance abuser, just like Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse.

If you want to believe there's some great Illuminati conspiracy to take out D-level and past-their-prime celebrities, then by all means get your rocks off.

Lol.

You're a loser. Tia Tequila may not be a saint, but she is actually trying to save those who are aware. I bet you're an atheist. I hope that changes, because atheist only go to the black hole in which they dwell within on earth. Let this be a lesson to you. You are no better than anyone for your slander; matter of fact you're a while lot worse. Grow some nads and be a man with your life..

Peace.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

Woah, woah, woah, lets not divulge into the religious doctrine talk now....I myself had my points of disagreement with Angus, but him being an atheist or man of god has nothing to do with his opinions on this, because I myself am an atheist and therefore your argument would fail on me, who does believe in these people being satanists to some degree...

Whether I am an atheist and you are a believer should make no difference on this whole global mafia thing....we know our enemy let us not fight amongst ourselves.....focus young grasshopper
Divide and conquer has always been the plan against us, let us not give in.

Let us also not forget that Tequila herself has definitely helped give some great moral lessons to our young boys and girls who watched her on TV, or myspace or wherever....let's not pretend she is some angel of truth as Angus said earlier....

And to Angus, I know we had our heated argument but I want you to know I do not bear any ill will twoards you, just thought I would point out some of the facts being argued here (but you should change your avatar based on your beliefs me thinks lol)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You're a loser.

Peace.

Jesus Christ, thanks for the kind words!

AlienStalker, no ill feelings at all. Just a healthy debate with a few sparks thrown about. Nothing taken personally, goddamnit.

But I'm keeping the avatar.

edit on 7-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Let's run down the usual suspects..

HAARP? Probably not. 49:1
Chemtrails? Nah. 99:1
Reptilians. Perhaps.. 600:1
Donald Trump? (If not a Reptilian himself of course) 4:1
Aliens? 70:1
2012? 25:1
Aneurysm followed by unintentional overdosing? 1:1
Ghosts? 45:1
Satan? 170:1
God's Wrath? 1000:1

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I believe DRUGS are to blame. Period. No conspiracy....

Sorry for using the "D" word,but this is the real reason.

Sorry but she is to blame, not the drugs.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by sonnny1

I believe DRUGS are to blame. Period. No conspiracy....

Sorry for using the "D" word,but this is the real reason.

Sorry but she is to blame, not the drugs.

Yes,actions.....Her actions above all,caused the brain damage. The drugs,not a conspiracy help facilitate it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The thing is this; if it were some sort of conspiracy, the evidence probably would NOT point to it. The fact that she has all these "problems", whether true or false, doesn't mean anything. But, with that said, all we can do is speculate. It is a catch 22 of sorts, and although I doubt this is anything sinister, the possibility is still there.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This subject is very interesting. I'm not a big fan or follower of Tila so I don't know what to think of her case in particular. I'm sorry to hear about what she's going through and I hope she pulls through, from what I knew of her I wouldn't expect her to be the type to try killing herself. I am a long time fan of Britney Spears however, another alleged Illuminati slave. A few videos on YouTube have caught my attention and they make a lot of sense to me. Granted, some of it seems like wild speculation, a lot still makes sense. I've followed her for years, since her breakout in '98, through her breakdown in 2007 and on till this very day. Her life is most definitely chaotic. She does seem to hint in her actions and comments in interviews that there are "others" interfering, controlling her. Watching her "For the Record" documentary a few years ago was heartbreaking, she seems so sad, so trapped. Quotes like "My life is too in control" make me wonder what is really happening. Everything she does now a days seems so forced and she doesn't seem to be feeling it. She doesn't have the same passion, emotion. It seems to me that she's drugged up to feel almost nothing. Just going through the motions. Antidepressants maybe, or something else? I don't know, I adore her though, I just wish I could be her friend and talk to her and listen, I think she'd have a lot of interesting things to say if she was given the chance.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I'm sorry but the implied premise of this thread is ridiculous. Even if we were to believe that the illuminati were real, I find it utterly laughable that they wouldn't have better things to do with their time and money than to harass and then attempt to murder or disable some idiotic C list celebrity and drug addict with zero credibility in the first place.

The "Illuminati" have been allegedly "exposed" countless times in thousands of thousands of books, movies, tv shows, etc. Why the hell would they care about Tila Tequila rambling about her belief in a blog post years ago instead of all the other stuff "exposing" the same thing in far more coherent fashion? Tila is just another crazy hollywood druggie who can believe in conspiracy theories just like anyone else and write stupid blog posts about them, with zero depth or evidence or credibility, just like anyone else.

I'm sorry but even if the Illuminati were real, they would be nothing at all to worry about if the best way they can find to spend their time and resources is in messing with or trying to murder Tila damn Tequila. Don't they have a world to take over and a one world government to establish or something? They should really get on that cause so far the only thing they apparently seem to have taken over is.. MTV. Even Dr. Evil and mini-me could do better, hell, these guys have probably made more progress in their plan for world domination than the "Illuminati"

edit on 7-3-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

There are a couple of good posts in this thread but alot of bashing too. For a forum with a motto like Deny Ignorance, it's disappointing to see so many peope rush to dismiss those who have every right to question and scrutinize the Industry. I guess I'll stay away from ATS because the threads I've read are so negative and dismissive despite there being a TON of information out there that can be called nothing short of suspicious. George Washington himself said this "It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." MkUltra is old news but that just tells me that their techniques have improved. www.gulfwarvets.com...
theindustryexposed.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But I'm keeping the avatar.

edit on 7-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

Bet you have a Bill Hicks T-shirt too, poster on your wall, Bill Hicks is God tattoo in an unusual place?
By the way don't have a go at my Avatar I really do have a beak that long
You gotta laugh.
But seriously I would not be surprised to find the cowardly Illuminati involved
Either Tila is a liar or what she says is true
I heard Michael Jackson said such things as her
John Lennon's assassin - Mark Chapman (is it) apparently sat down on the pavement feet away with his head buried in the book "Catcher in the Rhye" oblivious after the deed was done.
Some one is messing with peoples minds for sure - Illuminati involvement would be no surprise.
edit on 8-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Never thout I'd see a day here on ATS that a freaking Tila Tequila read would have 37 Flags, over 30 stars, and still being discussed five days later.

(face palm)
edit on 8-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join