It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I became aware of Tia Tequila's existence ONLY because she spilled the beans about the Illuminati apparatus in the US music industry. Today MSM reported she just suffered an almost fatal aneurysm and might keep sequels of permanent brain damage:

Reality TV star Tila Tequila was recovering Monday following a week in a hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm, Radar Online reported.
The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurysm.
Citing a source, the entertainment site reported that Tequila woke in the middle of the night suffering the effects of the aneurysm. The pain caused her to act irrationally and she ingested two bottles of heavy prescription drugs.
"Tila threw up all over her bed after overdosing and felt like she was dying. She was screaming for help, and in desperation, broke her bedroom window and attempted to jump out," the source said.
"Finally a friend came over after getting a strange text from her and found her convulsing on the bed. He called an ambulance and she was taken to the hospital."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
[ed itby]edit on 3/6/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

This article drawn my attention not only because most of women who suffer brain aneurysms are 50 something, and a very low percentage of attacks happens during sleep, but also because it was Tila who spoke out A LOT about Illuminati celebrities, some years ago.

Ok first of all, do you guys notice how lately, music video’s have a VERY DARK AND SATANIC vibe to them?? For instance a few years ago, pop music video’s were fun, sexy, cute etc. Sorta like when Britney Spears was at the peak of her career and had fresh pop music video’s like “Stronger” or “I’m a Slave For You” “Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know” etc. You get my point. Compare music video’s from back then until just now. VERY RECENTLY in the past few years. ESPECIALLY once Lady GaGa stepped on the scene, all the music video’s has turned very DARK & SATANIC! I am not joking. Even Beyonce is now in on it. I don’t want to tell you all of what I know, RIGHT NOW, because “THEY” are watching. As a matter of fact, I had a HUGE battle with “THE OTHERS” for a long time and I must admit, they are powerful. But there needs to be someone, anyone, to stand up against them and for our world to be restored back into peace and harmony once again(...)

blogs.westword.com...

Interesting that her original posts, just vanished...

misstilaomg.com...
misstilaomg.com...

I'm not saying her aneurysm was not natural, but it wouldn't be any surprise if it was not...

Another interesting detail is that Tila Tequila's real surname is Nguyen. She's Vietnamese-American and the roots of her family's name go back to Vietnamese dragon royal bloodlines. Hmmmm....

www.imperialvietnam.net...

Regardless that MSM will certainly push this story to a crazy-celebrity-on-drugs perspective, as far as portable EM pulse weapons are no secret, perhaps the cause of her aneurysm attack, may have another sinister origin.
edit on 3/6/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think this was more of a case of overdose. Last I checked she suffers from bipolar disorder, she may have been at a low and went on a drug binge. People have been exposing Illuminati symbolism in music videos for a while now; most of their arguments are really stretched and skewed, like there will be a shot of Rihanna with one eye open and they'll scream Illuminati, but some do hold bearing. I'm not too concerned with it because pop music is trash in my opinion, but I understand that the mindless masses flock to pop and top40 artists en mass, so I would not put pop/top40 beyond the realm of exploitation by TBPB

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Another interesting detail is that Tila Tequila's real surname is Nguyen. She's Vietnamese-American and the roots of her family's name go back to Vietnamese dragon royal bloodlines. Hmmmm....

ROFL.

I know a large number of Nguyens personally. Basically, it's the equivalent of John Smith. But far more overused. The name is one of the most popular, especially among immigrants. (partly because of the regions where many Vietnamese emigrated from after the war)

Can't believe you would imply anything else from the name....
edit on 6-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I hope she pulls through!

Wasn't she the most popular person on Myspace or something? I only know of her because she comes on the Howard Stern show sometimes. Last time she was on she claimed that she has multiple personality disorder, so Howard asked to speak to each of the voices in her head and she obliged but when she did it all seemed like she was just bs'ing. She did however get on the Sybian and made for a great show. She is smoking hawt!

Btw, you got a link talking about her exposing the Illuminati?
edit on 6-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well i wonder why she had an aneurysm, maybe it was because of this.

The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurysm

So i dont think the illuminati are involved in this unless the the Illuminati laced her drugs with more drugs.

Im all for a conspiracy, but i think you are clutching at straws if you think this is one

edit on 6-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: DRUGS ARE BAD

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Boncho beat me to it Nguyen was described to me by someone with that last name as being the equivalent of Smith in the US.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's true, Nguyen is a very, very common name.

In my field I work with engineers of various disciplines from all over the world - so lots of Nguyens and Kumars.

I do find it interesting, however, that her original posts were removed. In fact all 3 parts of her "rant" are 404ing.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Her overdose was diagnosed AFTER the aneurysm, because she took a whole bottle of medication for pain. No way I'm saying she's not a dope-head, but the "bipolar" explanation is nothing but the official and lame excuse for MK Ultra and Monarch mind-programming. It's a lot more easy and convenient let the sheeple believing that certain celebrities suffer "bipolar disorder", instead of tell that secret occultist satanic societies with tight ties with US government agencies and military, submitted them to psychic torture and ritualistic sexual abuse, while their were children, to turn them into sex slaves and behavioral puppets.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

it could a range of things that she is in hospital for

Conflicting reports have surfaced on the cause of reality star Tila Tequila's alleged recent hospitalization, ranging from a brain aneurysm to a drug overdose to a suicide attempt.

edit on 6-3-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

But there needs to be someone, anyone, to stand up against them and for our world to be restored back into peace and harmony once again(...)

I´m sorry to hear about what happened to her and respect her for speaking out, but that A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila show where she had like 10 girls and boys competing for her love was one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen on tv, what a pathetic display that was.

I don´t think shows like that are helping to restore peace and harmony.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just a rule of thumb for denying ignorance...

some research regarding person in question could have gone a long way in this particular case.

Maybe if this was coming from someone without as many problems as Tila Tequila it might have some merit, but that might be hard to find inside Hollywood. I would stay away from Hollywood as a reliable source for anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The only "report" of her suffering an aneurysm came from "friends" to a media outlet. But her roommate has a different story.

But according to TMZ, at the time of her reported hospitalization, Tequila – whose real name is Tila Nguyen – had been trying to “kill herself all week.”
According to TMZ, last Wednesday, her roommate called 911 and said the reality star was trying to kill herself.
Law enforcement sources reportedly told TMZ that emergency responders came to the hospital at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday and brought Tequila to a hospital in Burbank, California.
Sources reportedly told TMZ that Tequila was drifting in and out of consciousness in the house and was in need of psychiatric help.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
Well i wonder why she had an aneurysm, maybe it was because of this.

The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurysm

So i dont think the illuminati are involved in this unless the the Illuminati laced her drugs with more drugs.

Im all for a conspiracy, but i think you are clutching at straws if you think this is one

Read that quote again.

This means that she took the drugs after the aneurysm, it doesn't state that the aneurysm is caused by the drugs. It doesn't really state what the drugs were to begin with. Let us get the facts first and then we can distort them as we please.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

ROFL.

I know a large number of Nguyens personally. Basically, it's the equivalent of John Smith. But far more overused. The name is one of the most popular, especially among immigrants.

Epic fail!!

The name "Nguyen" IS original from imperial bloodlines of Vietnam and a quick research shows that it was largely "borrowed" by people and families running away from political persecution or criminal records in Asia:

In Vietnamese history, many events contributed to the name's prominence. In 1232, after usurping the Lý Dynasty, Trần Thủ Độ forced the descendants of the Lý to change their surname to Nguyễn. When Hồ Quý Ly overturned the Trần Dynasty, he killed many of their descendants so when the Hồ Dynasty collapsed in 1407, many of his descendants changed their surname to Nguyễn in fear of retribution. In 1592, on the collapse of the Mạc Dynasty, their descendants changed their surname to Nguyễn and Lều. When the Nguyễn Dynasty (the descendants of the Nguyễn Lords) took power in 1802, some of the descendants of the Trịnh Lords fearing retribution changed their surname to Nguyễn, while others fled north into China. The Nguyễn Dynasty awarded many people the surname Nguyễn during their rule, and many criminals also changed their surname to Nguyễn to avoid prosecution. As with other common surnames, people having this surname are not necessarily related.

en.wikipedia.org...

These are the original owners of the name:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Tila has a LONG history of drug problems along with other problems.

I heard reports this morning that she was down to 76 lbs. I know she's petite, but she's withering away because of the drugs.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Those quotes don't mean much because they are from unreliable sources. Radaronline posted the story all "according to friends."

TMZ reports something different:

Tila Tequila was rushed to the hospital last week ... after her roommate called 911 and said the reality star was hellbent on doing herself in ... TMZ has learned. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... emergency responders came to the home at 1:30 AM on Wednesday ... and Tila was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA. We're told the roommate told cops Tila had "tried to kill herself all week."

Source

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by boncho

ROFL.

I know a large number of Nguyens personally. Basically, it's the equivalent of John Smith. But far more overused. The name is one of the most popular, especially among immigrants.

Epic fail!!

The name "Nguyen" IS original from imperial bloodlines of Vietnam and a quick research shows that it was largely "borrowed" by people and families running away from political persecution or criminal records in Asia:

In Vietnamese history, many events contributed to the name's prominence. In 1232, after usurping the Lý Dynasty, Trần Thủ Độ forced the descendants of the Lý to change their surname to Nguyễn. When Hồ Quý Ly overturned the Trần Dynasty, he killed many of their descendants so when the Hồ Dynasty collapsed in 1407, many of his descendants changed their surname to Nguyễn in fear of retribution. In 1592, on the collapse of the Mạc Dynasty, their descendants changed their surname to Nguyễn and Lều. When the Nguyễn Dynasty (the descendants of the Nguyễn Lords) took power in 1802, some of the descendants of the Trịnh Lords fearing retribution changed their surname to Nguyễn, while others fled north into China. The Nguyễn Dynasty awarded many people the surname Nguyễn during their rule, and many criminals also changed their surname to Nguyễn to avoid prosecution. As with other common surnames, people having this surname are not necessarily related.

en.wikipedia.org...

These are the original owners of the name:

Yes, please post all that daunting research you have to show that Tila "tequila" comes from a royal bloodline.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Tila a substance abuser, just like Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse.

If you want to believe there's some great Illuminati conspiracy to take out D-level and past-their-prime celebrities, then by all means get your rocks off.

Lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well this is interesting. I too find it very strange that her "crazy rants" as the article puts it have dissapeared. Would of loved to read what she had to say.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join