It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Fox news mentioned nothing about Illuminati!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

You know it's real funny for a man with a Bill Hicks avatar to be bashing someone who is pointing out the global power structure and what is REALLY going on in the entertainment industry in Hollyweird.......

Bill Hicks was very outspoken on his beliefs that people do sell their souls for fame, whether literal or metaphoric, it really boils down to the same exact thing.

I do find it odd that Tila's tweets about this "non-sensical" illuminati (global mafia) business is inaccessible for us to read (except one site seems to have it, for now anyways).

The bi-polar disorder is like someone else said before......these entertainers that are diagnosed with bi-polar is really just a cover that explains away their symptoms from the MK-Ultra experience they grew up in so as to create weak and void individuals who rely on their programmers to manipulate them....

Another keen thing about subduing someone to mind control is the ability to implant a back up plan that should the "Puppet" ever become reconnected to it's multiple personalities and start to break away from their programming they go into a self destruct mode (The drug abusing, the crazy rants, the shocking behavior)

Sure sure, this could just be what happens, people get rich, people do drugs, people warp their brains, all by their own doing....but that is NOT how hollywood works and I challenge any of you skeptics to start really digging around about the people in hollywood today and their interconnectedness, whether it be relations in blood, business, etc, etc...the drugs are handed to these people (they don't spend money on them) the shocking behavior is encouraged and sometimes we as the public even find out it was pre-scripted by their managers aka handlers....and the crazy rants....well maybe some are not just crazy but reaching a breaking point.

Charles Manson was a big upandcoming star set to make it big, instead he became the leader of a cult that used brainwashing techniques to control his followers.....we saw what happened.....Sharon Tate and her unborn baby slaughtered in a horrific crime "sacrifice" in Hollyweird....Sharon who was wife to Roman Polanski, later found to be molesting a young girl (sure just one)....also a Huge Star today in Hip Hop Nikki Minaj goes by the alter ego Roman Polanski, while she in her videos shows more satanic and illuminati symbolism....

I mean people this is just scratching at the very surface of one web of interconnectedness....also see Nikki Minajs performance at the grammys this year.....REAL GREAT STUFF (sarcasm)

So the question really is, are these "celebrities" just playing up something lots of people are into lately (though according to people the group of internet folks into this represent a small number of people while many know its just not true) hmmmm a paradox......

So if those who believe in the Illuminati are so small a demographic then why would the artist pay attention and use it to gain those fans??

So again the question is, are they just playing into be devil worshipers or are they in it to win it?

I really want to believe the first (because ignorance truly is bliss), but I have drawn my own conclusions based on many different things I have read, seen, or experienced first hand. I tend to lean toward the later nowadays (always hoping I am wrong)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Well if you have a tattoo on your body that says NWO it would give anyone pause that knows the true meaning of that slogan, and it ain't for the elite of pro wrestling, it is for the elite of the real world...I'm sure when you got it you were thinking it showed your allegiance to a wrestling group you loved, little did you know though......

Should be more reason for you to keep an open mind about this stuff. I mean you can clearly see how easy it is to sign up and not even know it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker

You know it's real funny for a man with a Bill Hicks avatar to be bashing someone who is pointing out the global power structure and what is REALLY going on in the entertainment industry in Hollyweird.......

Bill Hicks was very outspoken on his beliefs that people do sell their souls for fame, whether literal or metaphoric, it really boils down to the same exact thing.

Stop trying to suck me back into the conversation.

I'm gonna go stick to ridiculing legitimately far-out theories, such as Nibiru and reptilians.

I concede. TPTB silenced a truly important voice sounding the trumpet for the atrocities surrounding Hollywood.
edit on 7-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Bill Hicks kicks arse!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I'm sorry for her illness, but all this nonesense like "Lady Gaga is an Illuminati agent because she wears black in her video and covered one eye once in a photo!" - it's just trash and deserves ridicule, or even better, ignoring completely.

Lady GaGa is not an "agent", she's an ASSET, a SLAVE. We have to get things straight, making the proper differentiations, you know, agents are agents, assets are assets, shills are shills...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Stop trying to suck me back into the conversation.

I'm gonna go stick to ridiculing legitimately far-out theories, such as Nibiru and reptilians.

I concede. TPTB silenced a truly important voice sounding the trumpet for the atrocities surrounding Hollywood.

Not trying to suck you back in, you appeared numerous times all by yourself, just pointing out the hypocrisy of your conflicting ideals and idols.

Again you came in here to bash anyone who wanted to discuss the conspiracy aspect of this (on ATS gee why would we be here to talk conspiracy)

You finish by patronizing the effort being made here to take a second look at what really occurred to this girl...I do however accept your conceding the issue and hope not to hear from you again in this thread, bashing others for their want to find truth and totally defacing the image of a great thinking man (Bill Hicks)....

I don't think Tila Tequila was the voice for us to listen to, or an angel of good, or anything like you tried to make it sound like....if anything she is just as much a paid disinformation agent like the rest in hollywood imho....

Doesn't mean the weird and conflicting ideas about her death (edit: not dead yet I guess had to read through again), not to mention the correlations that can and soon will be drawn (Johnson and Johnson now) do not deserve a second look, they do....if you don't care about it then please do move on to pressing matters like Niburu lol

EDIT: Bill Hicks Kicks Major Arse!!!
edit on 7-3-2012 by AlienStalker because: To mention how much arse bill hicks kicks (Major)

edit on 7-3-2012 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Having been somebody who worked for people very,very high up in the record industry (chairmen, execs) I can tell you that there is n illuminati conspiracies in the record industry. Or at least if there is, the people at the head of that industry are unknowing pawns. Seriously some of them have more money than the illuminati seeking to manipulate them. most live in little bubbles and have the vaguest notion of what is going on in society, and all of them are driven by money. They are selling you crap to listen to because thats what the morons are buying these days. It's not a conspiracy from their end. They are just making a product that will appeal to the general public. if the music is moronic or has a stupid message thats the demographics fault not due to some conspiracy.

Tila collapsed because she's an attention starved, nutritionally starved, bimbo with very little in the form of intelligence. She may be pretty to some if your into chicks who have the coke head, pill popping, stripper, got a dozen STDs look. But don't give her any more credit than that.

I'm so sick of all these people sympathizing for these worthless celebrities. Tilas a whore...next, Whitney was a crack head, case in point she married bobby brown...next, Micheal jackson was a abused boy who turned into a deranged pedaphile (whos music career was realistically irrelevent for the last decade or more)...next. not everybody who was a entertainer and had some tragedy (usually through their own doing) befall them is a hero.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
R.I.P. Bill Hicks
Some lucky angels will be rolling about laughing in clouds as we speak

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Pfff, another case of celebs abusing their bodies and going off the deep end. As if she doesn't get enough attention, it probably has something to do with that as well. Of course, people are going to feel sorry for her.... I do not.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You finish by patronizing the effort being made here to take a second look at what really occurred to this girl...I do however accept your conceding the issue and hope not to hear from you again in this thread, bashing others for their want to find truth and totally defacing the image of a great thinking man (Bill Hicks)....

Ok, that did it. I'm back.

Since Hicks died before the interent emerged, you don't know anymore than I do what Hicks would have thought of any of the # discussed on this site. You can convice yourself ad nauseaum that he would have sided with you and the other lunatic fringies, but at the same time I'm super duper free to think he would have laughed his superior ass off at you nuts. Yeah, he was open-minded and reserved a lot of vitriol for phonies in all facets of life, but he was also exceedingly bright, and IMHO, wouldn't be prone to bat# crazy lunacy like your Joe Rogans. Regardless we'll never know. So kindly stop besmirching his good name as some sort of totem for your dubious position on Sweet Tia.

Now back to the topic at hand. Please. I crave more info on the Death Squad that took out the Myspace Queen.

if you don't care about it then please do move on to pressing matters like Niburu lol

OP, are you gonna take that?!?! Your own ally in exposing the Illuminati mocks your existence as the last goddamn Nephilim! That's cold.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So many people on this thread getting all butt hurt over wether the illuminati exist or not... I guess I'll throw in my opinion... YES THEY DO EXIST!!! And anyone who says otherwise is a shill or a disinfo agent or watched too much american idol!
goshdarn brainwashed sheeple *mumbling* does anyone think we should change the name to KILLUMINATI instead? Seems more appropriate. And also how do I get a job as a shill? Seems pretty cushy if you ask me to go on ATS all day and get paid for it? That would be my dream job.
edit on 3/7/2012 by VerityPhantom because: Typos

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ok, that did it. I'm back.

Since Hicks died before the interent emerged, you don't know anymore than I do what Hicks would have thought of any of the # discussed on this site. You can convice yourself ad nauseaum that he would have sided with you and the other lunatic fringies, but at the same time I'm super duper free to think he would have laughed his superior ass off at you nuts. Yeah, he was open-minded and reserved a lot of vitriol for phonies in all facets of life, but he was also exceedingly bright, and IMHO, wouldn't be prone to bat# crazy lunacy like your Joe Rogans. Regardless we'll never know. So kindly stop besmirching his good name as some sort of totem for your dubious position on Sweet Tia.

Now back to the topic at hand. Please. I crave more info on the Death Squad that took out the Myspace Queen.

if you don't care about it then please do move on to pressing matters like Niburu lol

OP, are you gonna take that?!?! Your own ally in exposing the Illuminati mocks your existence as the last goddamn Nephilim! That's cold.

Angus you are once again here to disparage, put words that were never said into others mouths, and cause conflict to those who are in agreement on a thread....

I wonder what your motivation is to do this...

You are right about the fact that I do not know where Hicks would stand on this issue, but from what I have seen of the man from his performances, I don't think telling Bill Hicks that politicians, hollywood elitists, and other people high on the media/power structured order are satanists would even get him to bat an eye....but again this is all assumption on my part....riiiiighhht

Maybe this video of Bill (your avatar hero) in his words can tell you how he thought about this ruling bloodline theory we are discussing and those in power:

www.youtube.com...

or this one:

www.youtube.com...

or this one:

www.youtube.com...

But again I guess you know the man better than he knew himself, and I am just a conspiracy nut, I know...i know

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My wife is a physician in one of the largest ERs in the country....

This is whats called a "coke-stroke"....

Young, healthy adults have these all the time.....

You wont get tox results as her records are protected...but had she died, a mandatory autopsy would've found tox positive for coke...

-Christosterone

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

Suprisingly enough, I'll be the one to take the high road here and just concede that you knew Bill Hicks better than I did. You win, sport. Your unearthing of a 20-second segment of a Hicks bit where he acknowledges the 22 families that rule the world all while nudgingly cautioning "...but I'm no conspiracy nut..." is proof he would have agreed with you on this one. So, does that mean we can give the OP his hard-hitting topic back?

Here's an idea, go to the off-topic section and start a rant on ironic avatars, or better yet, send me a PM/U2U so we can privately debate the entirely speculative nature of what Bills Hicks believed on conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
Well i wonder why she had an aneurysm, maybe it was because of this.

The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurysm

So i dont think the illuminati are involved in this unless the the Illuminati laced her drugs with more drugs.

Im all for a conspiracy, but i think you are clutching at straws if you think this is one

edit on 6-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: DRUGS ARE BAD

Apparently you misread that..
She over dosed IN THE WAKE, or, after the aneurysm..
If you read the article it explains that all.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Just a rule of thumb for denying ignorance...

some research regarding person in question could have gone a long way in this particular case.

Maybe if this was coming from someone without as many problems as Tila Tequila it might have some merit, but that might be hard to find inside Hollywood. I would stay away from Hollywood as a reliable source for anything.

The same standard holds true for your OPINION and everybody on this site and anywhere else that lacks 1st hand information.

What we can offer are opinions supported by anecdotes and insight. I can't be certain about others, but I am intelligent enough to decide for myself and frankly, I find your qualification, insulting.

Let's assume for a moment the statements she made are true. Those profiting from antisocial behaviors have everything to lose by sharing information including the destruction of their reputation. It is implausible to expect information to be shared by "credible/respectable" person.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Suprisingly enough, I'll be the one to take the high road here and just concede that you knew Bill Hicks better than I did. You win, sport. Your unearthing of a 20-second segment of a Hicks bit where he acknowledges the 22 families that rule the world all while nudgingly cautioning "...but I'm no conspiracy nut..." is proof he would have agreed with you on this one. So, does that mean we can give the OP his hard-hitting topic back?

Here's an idea, go to the off-topic section and start a rant on ironic avatars, or better yet, send me a PM/U2U so we can privately debate the entirely speculative nature of what Bills Hicks believed on conspiracy theories.

Even though you claim the high road you still speak patronizingly and condescendingly when admitting you lost an argument...Don't think I would like to continue a private conversation with you when we could have it right here in a public forum for others to read and agree or disagree.

I wish you luck on finding new threads to spread your misinformation...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You must not be familiar with the mods and T&C around here because you insist on venturing so far off-topic in some lame-ass desire to try and teach me a lesson of some sort.

Well let's have it. Pick a forum that applies and start a topic ripping me apart. Just let me know somehow so I can be sure to find it. Any time now...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I'm sorry for her illness, but all this nonesense like "Lady Gaga is an Illuminati agent because she wears black in her video and covered one eye once in a photo!" - it's just trash and deserves ridicule, or even better, ignoring completely.

Lady GaGa is not an "agent", she's an ASSET, a SLAVE. We have to get things straight, making the proper differentiations, you know, agents are agents, assets are assets, shills are shills...

knock it off or you're going to need body guards !!!!

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join