It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Then how come the OP isn't shackled in some windowless room under a FEMA Camp with his testicles in a vice right now?

How come this site is allowed to exist? How come Jesse Ventura can get a TV show exposining all the great secrets of the big scary government? Coast 2 Coast? Brad Melzer and his 3 Stooges?

But this chemical-addled broad is the one that gets zapped? Ninja, please.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Then how come the OP isn't shackled in some windowless room under a FEMA Camp with his testicles in a vice right now?

How come this site is allowed to exist? How come Jesse Ventura can get a TV show exposining all the great secrets of the big scary government? Coast 2 Coast? Brad Melzer and his 3 Stooges?

This site preaches to the choir. There is very little of a danger here, but I suppose it is a very valuable tool for the spread of disinfo and other COINTEL. It is also a pretty great tracking tool. Why shut this site down when you can mine it for data, infiltrate and attempt to subvert?

Jesse Ventura is probably another tool used for disinformation.

Coast 2 Coast generally falls into the same catagory as this site.

Brad Melzer and his show is a spectacular tool of the NWO (as is everything on the History Channel), generally ending his pieces with "hey, no big deal...nothing to see here."

If Tila has any merits at all as a danger, it could very well be due to her possible first-hand knowledge and possible proof of a very small piece of the puzzle. It's an easy thread to untangle once it gets started, and she is an especially easy target to shut up and/or discredit.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Because zapping socially respectable and long-run serious people, such as Ventura or Noory, draws a lot more attention and raises a lot more sensitive questions and conspiracies, than zapping a melted-down dopehead slut, who eventually stumbled with the truth about satanic secret societies and spilled the beans in a couple of rare moments of lucidity???

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Yes we have secret societies, yes we have very BIG societies that only the powerful can be members of, hardly anything new and yes they worship some wacky stuff but to be honest I think they spend more of their time at these things helping themselves to male and female hookers and getting off their faces in one big ego ridden boys group.

By your very admission, you set Tila in a potential place to be a witness to these goings-on. It's no doubt that she very well could have been one of these "hookers" used as a party favor. A little mind-control hocus-pocus to erase her memory. General symptoms from this tinkering, as well as the foundation for the tinkering, is a shattering of personality. She has admitted to suffering from multiple personality disorder. If that is too far a reach, her live-in lover/fiance is the daughter of one of the men who belong to these societies that you admit exist. Even if these societies have more base things in mind than world control, what they're up to is certainly embaressing enough, and potentially lawsuit-worthy, that it's easier to turn off the humiliation tap at the source. To shut someone like her up, you use what the public already thinks they know about her. The perfect crime.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Who is this Tila Tequila person?

Why does she want to be associated with a hispanic liquor if shes from Vietnam?

What has she done that has made her worthy of the lime light?

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm so confused. I cant find anything online about her regarding any special talent.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wait a minute. Are you serious?!
This is huuuuuge.. Thanks for the insightful and fully backed presentation.
How is FOX not covering this?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
Who is this Tila Tequila person?

Why does she want to be associated with a hispanic liquor if shes from Vietnam?

What has she done that has made her worthy of the lime light?

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm so confused. I cant find anything online about her regarding any special talent.

Ha! Welcome to Western Culture in the 21st Century. There is now an entire class of "celebrities" who have done nothing worthy of the lime light and have no discernable talent whatsoever. Thank you Reality TV, TMZ, Gawker, Perez Hilton, and the idle rich. Please continue to dance for our amusement and distract us from the misery that is our lives.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Pre-Tila, your MySpace friends were mostly people you actually knew. Post-Tila, the biggest game on the site became Who Has the Most Friends, period, whoever they might be. "Once they saw how I worked it, everyone did what I did and started promoting themselves," she says. Not everybody would call this a change for the better; there are those who might even prefer a friendly community to a global popularity contest. Not Nguyen. Over the next couple of years she turned her online persona into a full-fledged business. "This is my job," she says. "That's how you maintain your popularity and keep it alive."

Nguyen clearly grasps the logic of Web 2.0 in a way that would make many ceos weep. She sells Tila posters, calendars, a clothing line of hoodies and shirts. She has been on the cover of British Maxim. She has a single due to be released online. She has a cameo in next summer's Adam Sandler movie. She has four managers, a publicist and a part-time assistant. It's hard to know how to read the rise of Tila Tequila. Does she represent the triumph of a new democratic starmaking medium or its crass exploitation for maximum personal gain? It's not clear that even Tila knows. But she knows why it works. "There's a million hot naked chicks on the Internet," she says. "There's a difference between those girls and me. Those chicks don't talk back to you."

Source

Video

I hope this will clear some things up for you....the Johnson and Johnson connection is interesting...and reminds me of the dead naked girl found in the millionaries home.....

Bless your heart Tia...Your favorite sins are what I believe did you in. RIP
edit on 7-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is the same chick who became famous because of having so many fans on Myspace...

And she is/was married to a Chargers player...

Pretty sure it was natural

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You have to be taking the piss. To say this barely comprehensible has-been had a few moments of lucidity and decided to spill the beans regarding the Illuminati to her Twitter and Facebook followers, who themselves have to be by logical deduction the dregs of society, SUCH THAT she had to be silenced? But all these other folks who have far wider audiences over much broader spectrums of society are allowed to "preach to the choir" knowing full well that "the choir" is in a far better position to do something with that information then Tia Tequila's followers, who probably responded to her with "OMG, #Tia yr sooooooo effing smart."????!!!!???

This is beyond laughable. I can't even go on responding to this utter stupidity. You can have your thread back and proceed with your mutual "OMG EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY" gratification.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Drugs, sex, partying, money...

Big level/Small Level. Celebrity/Person who nobody has heard of.

Why can't people understand how this works?

GREAT thread, hope she turns out alright, I never enjoyed reality tv but she's super hot and seemingly tried to do the right thing in this cold world.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry for her illness, but all this nonesense like "Lady Gaga is an Illuminati agent because she wears black in her video and covered one eye once in a photo!" - it's just trash and deserves ridicule, or even better, ignoring completely.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's official. Everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I'm sorry for her illness, but all this nonesense like "Lady Gaga is an Illuminati agent because she wears black in her video and covered one eye once in a photo!" - it's just trash and deserves ridicule, or even better, ignoring completely.

That's what they WANT you to think.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Another interesting detail is that Tila Tequila's real surname is Nguyen. She's Vietnamese-American and the roots of her family's name go back to Vietnamese dragon royal bloodlines. Hmmmm....

My friend, Nguyen is the most common name in Vietnam, used as both a forename and a surname. As a recent visitor to that wonderful country I can assure you it implies absolutely nothing as at least 60% of my colleagues had it as either forename, surname or both.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Another truther Silenced by illuminati henchmen.
When ever an influencial person in the public eye brings these dark forces to light someone always gets hurt. It just gives more credence to their existence and the extent of their influence.
These psychopaths have no empathy, they are inhuman, no wonder some people see them as reptillians.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Skada

Those quotes don't mean much because they are from unreliable sources. Radaronline posted the story all "according to friends."

TMZ reports something different:

Tila Tequila was rushed to the hospital last week ... after her roommate called 911 and said the reality star was hellbent on doing herself in ... TMZ has learned. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... emergency responders came to the home at 1:30 AM on Wednesday ... and Tila was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA. We're told the roommate told cops Tila had "tried to kill herself all week."

Source

Somebody JUST said that quote an barely any words like your post a few posts up, don't know how you missed that.... js..

To OP i'm gonna have to go with some of the others on the thread an say shes got ALOT of problems already an is really, really stupid an attention craving confused person, so its real hard to believe really anything that comes out of the mouth of someone like that AT those times in life... If she was doing better getting smarter laying off the drugs, you know get her life together b4 worrying about others, THEN actually trying to point out some truth on such a touchy subject might be believed by more. I do hope she gets better though an doesn't end up killing herself if she does get better.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by D0PAM1N3

I'm sorry I don't think shes very much of an "influential person to the public" when she always acts like a confused dumb ya know slut type, not much meaning to any of her shows or her music except what I just said so I really hope shes not influential to many people, an if she is I guarantee its only to young girls an is showing them bad ways to live!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust what anyone says really happened. I think Tila Tequila is hot but everyone knows she loves attention. She will get all better and make a video of herself drunk telling everyone (her side of what happened). If she was trying to help expose a conspiracy then I'm proud. If this is just another attempt at keeping her name around more power to her. Either way it's entertaining
If she is sick I wish her the best..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0PAM1N3
Another truther Silenced by illuminati henchmen.
When ever an influencial person in the public eye brings these dark forces to light someone always gets hurt. It just gives more credence to their existence and the extent of their influence.
These psychopaths have no empathy, they are inhuman, no wonder some people see them as reptillians.

What you say is true
If that is so in this case I do not know but would not be surprised
And yes psychopaths run the world
Scum has a tendency to rise the to the top.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join