It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 45
120
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose
 


Mary can you sum up Dietrich's angle on Project HAARP? He's saying that it relies on feeding of mass human sacrifice? He's saying it was built based on the original idea to counteract Japanese occult use of the jetstream of the Pacific? Somehow HAARP prevents the reversal of the jetstream so that the U.S. can't be attacked? That Japan has a similar use of mass human sacrifice that was the secret of the Kamakazi pilots in WWII -- they were mass human sacrifice to feed energy into some technology to reverse the jetstream?

I'm just guessing more or less as he goes on so many tangents that it's too easy to loose your place on the original question, etc.

But the interview doesn't really discuss supersoldiers although the Project Camelot lady was trying to do so -- and she was definitely being complimentary to Dietrich which I thought was a bit much -- I mean Dietrich was rambling and she just accepted that he wasn't really answering the questions very well. I wouldn't call it evasive but he seemed to be filling up space instead of just saying:

"I don't know."

haha. I find it hilarious when people can't say those three simple words.




posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
On rexresearch.com there is an interesting article entitled "Harmonic Resonance" by Randall Cole Roffe:


The application of the principles of one science into another is often neglected. Today we have a massive and growing volume of experimentally proven information that certainly does not always find its every application. In the real world, we can work from scientific theory, through experimentation, into an engineered result, but just as often we work via reverse engineering, from the result back into the origin.

To view and contemplate the entire known electromagnetic spectrum as a whole, and in terms of music and acoustics, or of color theory, is not a new concept. It has found expression in the “music of the spheres” and other fanciful philosophies. The new concept here is to actually delineate the considerable volume of information about the vibration rates of all things in their various states, and simply see if there is a pattern.

There is a pattern and a grand one. An apparently never-ending symphony on a cosmic scale, arranged in fifty or more octaves, literally and constantly forms, maintains, and destroys the universe. Various octaves both above and below the fundamental red alpha-line vibration of hydrogen are the constants of proton spin and precession, mitochondrial vibration, as well as the Earth’s fundamental resonance, and a score of other octaves with applications in every field of the sciences. Significant harmonics of these hydrogen octaves determine calcium, sodium, and other ion vibration frequencies, the fluorescence of metals and more, in a pattern related to the periodic table.

Today, we have statistical demonstration of at least some of the principles of harmonics and multivariant analysis, which are identical with those of acoustics and music. The twelve-fold division of phenomena into fields or realms is very popular among all cultures, because twelve is the most harmonically practical way to divide the circle. We have twelve notes in the chromatic scale, twelve months and signs, and twelve meridians and twelve categories of medicines in the traditional Chinese medical system. In the probability theory of multivariant analysis there are “some-teen” variables or constants possible, other values being determined from that limited number. Likewise we see, almost universally, five primary protagonists active within the twelve-fold field, and seven, or perhaps sometimes nine, total protagonists counting lesser ones. Thus the five or seven notes, planets, metals, days, electron levels, or particles.

If we take a good look -- and listen -- at the whole of manifestation, and apply the principles of acoustics and music, and of the color wheel, the grand pattern that emerges is self-evident. More than this, a possible explanation of a medium of transmission of a universal electrogravitational influence, as a plenum far more fundamental than an ether, becomes apparent. With this realization a whole new understanding of physics also emerges, with awesome possibilities. . . .



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Mary Rose
 


Here's a good example of a research providing real evidence on mass child abuse claims



Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by fulllotusqigong
 


You're changing the subject. Your comment about evidence was not regarding child abuse; it was in relation to supersoldiers and mind control and exotic technologies.



You all are both right... and the franklin scandal ties in with the super soldier MK ULTRA program.

This videos documents how they kidnap children and use them as prostitutes and worse and shows the links with MK ULTRA and Bohemian Grove and White House:


7:25 starts testimony.
10:25 starts listing people involved: police and influential politicians and extremely rich.
12:30 the investigators are bullied not to investigate because it goes to highest levels
14:00 many people found testifying powerful and rich pedophiles
16:15 testimony of sadistic acts performed
17:00 police officer shoving with deviant sex acts
17:40 more testimony of deviant sex acts.
18:30 that videographer was found, his films destroyed and he died in mysterious plane "accident"
21:00 controlled children through drugs
22:15 flew them around the country so other big names could abuse them
23:50 inquiry convinced of child sex ring, turned evidence over to FBI then someone leaked that info to press and a big dis-info campaign began.
25:30 FBI turned victims into offenders and began interrogating and bullying them to change testimony.
30:30 one investigator and his son killed by a plane that was torn apart in air and faa never figured out
36:00 investigator bemoans the cover-up
37:00 witness who would not change testimony was given 30 years... pedophiles got no jail, or a few years.
45:45 abusers treated as heroes (even convicted ones), victims jailed, run off, or killed.
47:25 describes child sex parties in Washington with the "highest level" politicians attended
47:55 children locked in room on drugs until after party to be abused
48:50 children taken on midnight "tours" of white house then used for sex afterwards
49:50 "golden boys" were children under 10 used for sex
50:20 reporter exposes call boy network, millions of dollars, largest ever exposed.. only prosecuted operator but NONE of the johns - white house, congress, churches... they had credit cards, checks etc... and court SEALED the evidence... "cold day in hell" before they will get unsealed.

This document helps link these two videos:


On February 5, 1999, in U.S. District Court in Lincoln, Nebraska, an extraordinary hearing occurred in Paul A. Bonacci v. Lawrence E. King, a civil action in which the plaintiff charged that he had been ritualistically abused by the defendant, as part of a nationwide pedophile ring linked to powerful political figures in Washington and to elements of the U.S. military and intelligence establishment. Judge Warren K. Urbom ordered King, who is currently in Federal prison, to pay $1 million in damages to Bonacci, in what Bonacci's attorney John DeCamp said was a clear signal that "the evidence presented was credible."

During the February 5 hearing, Noreen Gosch stunned the court with sworn testimony linking U.S. Army Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (ret.) to the nationwide pedophile ring. Her son, Johnny, then 12 years old, was kidnapped off the streets of West Des Moines, Iowa on September 5, 1982,



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze
 


continued:

So this boy was kidnapped, then used in forced prostitution and drug trafficking. His mind was split with MK ULTRA techniques, and overseen by black projects:


"What this story involves is an elaborate function, I will say, that was an offshoot of a government program. The MK-Ultra program was developed in the 1950s by the CIA. It was used to help spy on other countries during the Cold War because they felt that the other countries were spying on us.

"It was very successful. They could do it very well."

Then, the Aquino bombshell: "Well, then there was a man by the name of Michael Aquino. He was in the military. He had top Pentagon clearances. He was a pedophile. He was a Satanist. He's founded the Temple of Set. And he was a close friend of Anton LaVey. The two of them were very active in ritualistic sexual abuse. And they deferred funding from this government program to use [in] this experimentation on children.

"Where they deliberately split off the personalities of these children into multiples, so that when they're questioned or put under oath or questioned under lie detector, that unless the operator knows how to question a multiple-personality disorder, they turn up with no evidence."

She continued: "They used these kids to sexually compromise politicians or anyone else they wish to have control of. This sounds so far out and so bizarre I had trouble accepting it in the beginning myself until I was presented with the data. We have the proof. In black and white."


source



42:25 husband had impostor wife he took around the country
51:00 Johnny came home at age 27, told her he could not stay because of the powerful people controlling him and Aquino, Senators, all the way to the white house.
56:15 child porn "Snuff Films"
58:00 when kidnap children grow up, they are forced to become perpetrators luring and kidnapping
1:00:00 prior arrangement was made with Johnny’s father to have Johnny kidnapped - common mk ulra is generational from many testimonies
1:05 victim Bonosi ruled credible by federal judge, the sex abuse and kidnappings for this happened, awarded 1 million in damages for abuse.



People's mind can't get around the fact - this is real. They took children, I know, in the 70's and split there mind with MK ULTRA techniques to make them psychic soldiers. These children grew up in a world where you performed or you died.

They would kill them then revive them several time... death increase psychic ability... combined with hallucinagines, and mind twisting psychology to make a world you could not understand or believe. So these children didn't think psychic was unusual, it was necisary for survival... if you couldn't perform you were killed... and thousands of children were killed, and these children were forced to kill many many people.

Aquino was a personal friend of the Church of Satan founder Anton LeVey, and Aquino himself formed a mysical order, the Temple of Set I think...

But this was about much older stuff than satanism, these techniques were practiced at least by the priest of anchient Egypt... and continued through the mystery schools, so saying all of western science is occult is in some ways correct, because our science was defined by the greeks and romans who took their understanding from the Egyptian mystery schools... just look at Pythagorus for example and you will see he was educated by these schools... so was Moses BTW (sorry total side note).
edit on 7-5-2012 by pianopraze because: ...



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   


Dietrich's video response to ATS is very excellent -- tons of amazing info.

Mentioned is Hmong Sudden Unexpected Nocturnal Death Syndrome from spiritual possession -- pdf



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze
 


I am adding the rare free newspaper article to back up the links you posted on
Aquino, titled An Officer And A Devil Worshipper



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships
 




kicks it off on Presidio.

Japan's nuclear bombs in World War II
edit on 8-5-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)


The Japanese subs that carried the nuke bombs to attack the U.S.
edit on 8-5-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by pianopraze
 


continued:

So this boy was kidnapped, then used in forced prostitution and drug trafficking. His mind was split with MK ULTRA techniques, and overseen by black projects:


"What this story involves is an elaborate function, I will say, that was an offshoot of a government program. The MK-Ultra program was developed in the 1950s by the CIA. It was used to help spy on other countries during the Cold War because they felt that the other countries were spying on us.

"It was very successful. They could do it very well."

Then, the Aquino bombshell: "Well, then there was a man by the name of Michael Aquino. He was in the military. He had top Pentagon clearances. He was a pedophile. He was a Satanist. He's founded the Temple of Set. And he was a close friend of Anton LaVey. The two of them were very active in ritualistic sexual abuse. And they deferred funding from this government program to use [in] this experimentation on children.

"Where they deliberately split off the personalities of these children into multiples, so that when they're questioned or put under oath or questioned under lie detector, that unless the operator knows how to question a multiple-personality disorder, they turn up with no evidence."

She continued: "They used these kids to sexually compromise politicians or anyone else they wish to have control of. This sounds so far out and so bizarre I had trouble accepting it in the beginning myself until I was presented with the data. We have the proof. In black and white."


source



42:25 husband had impostor wife he took around the country
51:00 Johnny came home at age 27, told her he could not stay because of the powerful people controlling him and Aquino, Senators, all the way to the white house.
56:15 child porn "Snuff Films"
58:00 when kidnap children grow up, they are forced to become perpetrators luring and kidnapping
1:00:00 prior arrangement was made with Johnny’s father to have Johnny kidnapped - common mk ulra is generational from many testimonies
1:05 victim Bonosi ruled credible by federal judge, the sex abuse and kidnappings for this happened, awarded 1 million in damages for abuse.



People's mind can't get around the fact - this is real. They took children, I know, in the 70's and split there mind with MK ULTRA techniques to make them psychic soldiers. These children grew up in a world where you performed or you died.

They would kill them then revive them several time... death increase psychic ability... combined with hallucinagines, and mind twisting psychology to make a world you could not understand or believe. So these children didn't think psychic was unusual, it was necisary for survival... if you couldn't perform you were killed... and thousands of children were killed, and these children were forced to kill many many people.

Aquino was a personal friend of the Church of Satan founder Anton LeVey, and Aquino himself formed a mysical order, the Temple of Set I think...

But this was about much older stuff than satanism, these techniques were practiced at least by the priest of anchient Egypt... and continued through the mystery schools, so saying all of western science is occult is in some ways correct, because our science was defined by the greeks and romans who took their understanding from the Egyptian mystery schools... just look at Pythagorus for example and you will see he was educated by these schools... so was Moses BTW (sorry total side note).
edit on 7-5-2012 by pianopraze because: ...


Have you heard Duncan O'Finoian's story like this?

It is extremely interesting yet very hard to believe. i don't know what to think of his story just yet. Some things I want to say "eh, that's just too unreal" to but it is very interesting and it was the first time I had heard of mere children being used as "psychic batteries"

I'd like to hear other people's take. He's got interviews on YT. The dude seems like he could perhaps be completely out of his mind yet very swift. I find him very interesting to listen to even if his stories are bogus.


edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Have you heard Duncan O'Finoian's story like this?

It is extremely interesting yet very hard to believe. i don't know what to think of his story just yet. Some things I want to say "eh, that's just too unreal" to but it is very interesting and it was the first time I had heard of mere children being used as "psychic batteries"

I'd like to hear other people's take. He's got interviews on YT. The dude seems like he could perhaps be completely out of his mind yet very swift. I find him very interesting to listen to even if his stories are bogus.


edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)


Yes.

I have met him in person, and heard him speak in person too.

There are a lot of things going on here, the MK victims are programed multiples. They have Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder. So there basically are a lot of differnt "alters" in these individuals. Each of these alters is a subroutine, like a processes running on your computer you will see when open the hidden files on both Mac and PC that are running behind the scenes.

These alters have different functions. One of the functions is to keep the front alter from being aware of the information stored in the different alters. Some of the alters actually give up false information - cover stories or disinformation, so the MK victim has a hard time sorting truth from fiction even in their own memory.

So yes, some of the stuff Duncan might say are wrong, but that does not mean he's not a MK victim or that he didn't do what he said he did. I believe him when he talks about acting with a group of psychic children to kill. Some of the other things I'm not so sure of.

Also he is very highly trained in marshal arts, and there is a certain bravado, culture, posing... not sure of right words here... I see in in all those thus trained. Fact and fiction sometimes get blurred... but sometimes the end result is beyond what you might consider possible.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Have you heard Duncan O'Finoian's story like this?

It is extremely interesting yet very hard to believe. i don't know what to think of his story just yet. Some things I want to say "eh, that's just too unreal" to but it is very interesting and it was the first time I had heard of mere children being used as "psychic batteries"

I'd like to hear other people's take. He's got interviews on YT. The dude seems like he could perhaps be completely out of his mind yet very swift. I find him very interesting to listen to even if his stories are bogus.


edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)


Yes.

I have met him in person, and heard him speak in person too.

There are a lot of things going on here, the MK victims are programed multiples. They have Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder. So there basically are a lot of differnt "alters" in these individuals. Each of these alters is a subroutine, like a processes running on your computer you will see when open the hidden files on both Mac and PC that are running behind the scenes.

These alters have different functions. One of the functions is to keep the front alter from being aware of the information stored in the different alters. Some of the alters actually give up false information - cover stories or disinformation, so the MK victim has a hard time sorting truth from fiction even in their own memory.

So yes, some of the stuff Duncan might say are wrong, but that does not mean he's not a MK victim or that he didn't do what he said he did. I believe him when he talks about acting with a group of psychic children to kill. Some of the other things I'm not so sure of.

Also he is very highly trained in marshal arts, and there is a certain bravado, culture, posing... not sure of right words here... I see in in all those thus trained. Fact and fiction sometimes get blurred... but sometimes the end result is beyond what you might consider possible.


Yeah, there is definitely something different about the guy. It's a very interesting story. As stated some of it is very hard to believe but many things link up and have a certain eerie and authentic feel that make you really take notice and want to listen. It seems that IF this *didn't* happen, he is certainly convinced that it did and he does seem to have a sane side that has managed to keep it together over the years and clearly has a certain wit about him. I personally believe that it could very well be true. I certainly do believe these projects existed, that is for sure. I recommend to anyone to check his interviews out.

I also recommend listening to Roger Tolce stories, I believe that is his name... a bug sweeper for all sorts of people including the mob. He has collected some different examples of how technology is being used against people.

As for this womans story about her son, this is deeply disturbing stuff. What a terrible shame.
there is something very wrong with some people. not just the ones who did the crime but all those who helped to cover it up for the shallowest reasons.

EDIT...make that ROGER tolce... not robert.
edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Mary Rose
 


I read Dietrich's bio page -- and am listening to the Camelot interview.... when he goes off on the U.S. deaths when attacking Vietnam and how the Wall Memorial only has 6 female deaths or something and so he knows there were 34 females killed in Vietnam or so... Then he says consider that percentage difference then apply it to the 50,000 males killed or so... he says how the U.S. first killed in Vietnam was in 1945 and so there were a conservative six million U.S. in Vietnam and so 50,000 deaths is only .001 or something and so it is way off....

So I looked into Dietrich's claim how he knows this from burning documents -- first of all he's implying he saw maybe death numbers of Vietnam.... but he presents no evidence about this at all except about the females of an absolute difference of 28 females killed or so.... and then second his percentage logic is not an accurate conversion.... I found this online:


One out of every 10 Americans who served in Vietnam was a casualty. 58,169 were killed and 304,000 wounded out of 2.59 million who served. Although the percent who died is similar to other wars, amputations or crippling wounds were 300 percent higher than in World War II. 75,000 Vietnam veterans are severely disabled. [McCaffrey]


I see no reason to question these figures.




ok, I'm no math wizard but 1 out of ten, a tenth, ten percent... of 2.59 million... is what again??

It seems the reason to take that info with a grain of salt is right there within it's own contradiction.

Somebody please tell me what I'm missing.
edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Yeah, there is definitely something different about the guy. It's a very interesting story. As stated some of it is very hard to believe but many things link up and have a certain eerie and authentic feel that make you really take notice and want to listen. It seems that IF this *didn't* happen, he is certainly convinced that it did and he does seem to have a sane side that has managed to keep it together over the years and clearly has a certain wit about him. I personally believe that it could very well be true. I certainly do believe these projects existed, that is for sure. I recommend to anyone to check his interviews out.

I also recommend listening to Roger Tolce stories, I believe that is his name... a bug sweeper for all sorts of people including the mob. He has collected some different examples of how technology is being used against people.

As for this womans story about her son, this is deeply disturbing stuff. What a terrible shame.
there is something very wrong with some people. not just the ones who did the crime but all those who helped to cover it up for the shallowest reasons.

EDIT...make that ROGER tolce... not robert.
edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)


I believe him to be a true whistleblower on these black projects that used MK ULTRA technologies.

And this is directly on target for this thread because these technologies are largely based off the ones I discussed in my OP... The psychic and exotic technologies used I believe are at the heart based of EM.

Another "super soldier" (i cringe at that term) whistlblower directly verified many of the things I've been saying in this thread. This guy is from the UK, and even describes a similar version of the chair that I talk about in this thread earlier (which can also be found in the Montack (sp?) descriptions of time traveling).

Now this is fringe, and I think littered with both truth and the dis-info from the alters in this individual I described earlier:
Coast to Coast AM interviews James Casbolt on Project Mannequin

The Coast to Coast is the best source for hearing about this guy.

There are also some Youtube videos:


Just search for James Casbolt on youtube and you will find lots more videos on him, again some of what he says I think is true, some is programed disinformation of sub-alters.

This guy was also part of the british black programs using MK ULTRA:



edit on 8-5-2012 by pianopraze because: fixed video



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
They would kill them then revive them several time... death increase psychic ability... combined with hallucinagines, and mind twisting psychology to make a world you could not understand or believe. So these children didn't think psychic was unusual, it was necisary for survival... if you couldn't perform you were killed... and thousands of children were killed, and these children were forced to kill many many people.


Reading your post I immediately remembered this Project Camelot interview. It is of Aaron McCollum. From the transcript:


When I was three years old, I was thrown into a pool and they induced me to drown. I remember laying, then, on a slab next to this pool, throwing up and coughing up water and then seeing these men around saying: We have one.

I remember hearing that. This is not a dream, this is not fantasy, this is absolute. I sometimes still wake up with having night terrors and flashbacks about this.


The interview YouTube video description:


Uploaded by jagbodhi on Jan 27, 2010

Aaron McCollum is a third generation member of Project Talent, the MKUltra program used to develop psychic warriors and supersoldiers by the secret government. He is coming forward to speak about the Stargate in the Gulf of Aden and the information he is getting in this regard from secret sources, his own intuition and his conclusions based upon research.

-- Shot and edited by Kerry Lynn Cassidy, Project Camelot January 2010

projectcamelot.org...







edit on 05/08/12 by Mary Rose because: Spelling



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Yes.

I have met him in person, and heard him speak in person too.


Are you at liberty to share more about this?

I vividly remember the first time I viewed the Project Camelot interview of Duncan O'Finioan. I believe him to be absolutely genuine.

The Project Camelot page on him:


Ultimate Warrior : Robert Duncan O'Finioan

Kentucky, November 2006


Duncan O’Finioan was the Ultimate Warrior... brainwashed, conditioned and controlled as part of a highly classified MK-ULTRA program called PROJECT TALENT. From a thousand others trained as child warriors in 1966, he is now, he believes, only one of 20 left alive to tell the story.

In his powerful and compelling testimony for the camera – one of the most extraordinary we have ever heard – Duncan describes:

– His mission to “terminate” the very drunk, future President of the United States... George W Bush;
– His dizzying enhanced physical and psychic abilities... including the abilities to hurl someone across the room with his mind, and walk through a solid wall;
– How he and 11 other children were flown to Cambodia to deliver a targeted death blow to all the surrounding Khmer Rouge troops... using only the combined power of their minds;
– How his right arm is “hardwired” and is capable of astonishing speed and strength;
– His struggle to regain his memory, aided by a car accident which led to the discovery of a cranial implant uncovered by an MRI machine... deactivating the implant and causing the MRI machine to catch fire;
– His role as a programmed assassin, targeting Americans under the command of an undisclosed agency;
– The selection, torture, and brutal training process that he endured... and which children are undergoing to this day;
– And more…

Twenty years later, Duncan (who is of mixed Cherokee and Irish blood) comes forward to tell the truth about the Ultimate Warrior project: how he was chosen, groomed and tortured into becoming the perfect fighting machine, combining physical superiority with the extraordinary mental abilities of a psychic spy.Fearless, principled, and determined to regain control over his life, Duncan O’Finioan tells his story in detail. Do not miss this interview.





posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by pianopraze
Yes.

I have met him in person, and heard him speak in person too.


Are you at liberty to share more about this?

I vividly remember the first time I viewed the Project Camelot interview of Duncan O'Finioan. I believe him to be absolutely genuine.


I avoid crowds, absolutely crush me with my PTSD... but he was going to be at Scarefest a paranormal/horror convention held in Lexington KY every year. On a very weird/synchronistic connection I had a friend who recruited me to volunteer. I helped in the confrence rooms which gave me a retreat from the press of the crowd, and the people were so wonderful I was able to get through it. Duncan was there in 2010 and I went and heard him speak... but synchronicity being what it is he kept coming up to me and talking... birds of a feather and all that I guess... maybe resonance/vibration that the shills in this thread would never believe/understand... so I talked to him several times but in no real depth. I really liked him. His seminar was very informal and I found him totally honest, believable, humble, and many more good words.... he talked about several of the alters that he new about. His struggle dealing with the dissociation, time loss, possibilities of still being used, and much more.

So I absolutely believe him.

For many reasons.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by pianopraze
They would kill them then revive them several time... death increase psychic ability... combined with hallucinagines, and mind twisting psychology to make a world you could not understand or believe. So these children didn't think psychic was unusual, it was necisary for survival... if you couldn't perform you were killed... and thousands of children were killed, and these children were forced to kill many many people.


Reading your post I immediately remembered this Project Camelot interview. It is of Aaron McCollum. From the transcript:


When I was three years old, I was thrown into a pool and they induced me to drown. I remember laying, then, on a slab next to this pool, throwing up and coughing up water and then seeing these men around saying: We have one.

I remember hearing that. This is not a dream, this is not fantasy, this is absolute. I sometimes still wake up with having night terrors and flashbacks about this.


He is a possible MK Victim, I am unsure about him, he talks about things on the edge of what I know right now. If he is a MK victim I'm not sure if most of what he is remembering is the disinformation programming. I absolutely would believe the drowning and torture memories... but not sure about star gates and all that... there is ... something... but i don't know... hard to trust some things.

And it's possible it's true and I've just not been able to uncover it yet, or it will be outside my knowledge field... there are lots of programs beyond what I know. There are lots of possibilities and no certainties. I rarely trust anything I know, and very little anyone else says. My world is one where I'm constantly revising what I think is true so I hold no absolutes, only best guesses and more or less likely....

Trust is hard.

From what I know, the training starts around age five/six... so age three seems odd. But then again, there's a lot I don't know. He's reconstructing torture memories so it's also possible it was a different age. Or it was different for him. All possibilities no certainties. Best guess: if he is MK, most of what he's remembering is disinformation false memories.

That's what makes it very hard for the MK victims. They can't even trust their own memories, because they have whole alter systems just to lead them astray if they realize they are victims. Built in torture and suicide routines... its a very twisted maze where down is up and up is down and neither and both and other is true... mostly all at the same time. And switching from alter to alter they can't even remember one day what they new the next... and the switching is often more often than that. It's like haveing hundreds of rooms inside your head, and when your in one room you can get the information you knew in the other room. It is frustrating beyond any descriptions. And horror beyond any words.

ETA: There is a lot more on all Duncan and this guy in this ATS thread I participated in:
Epic Blog by an Active MK Ultra Soldier
edit on 8-5-2012 by pianopraze because: ...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I believe him to be a true whistleblower on these black projects that used MK ULTRA technologies.

And this is directly on target for this thread because these technologies are largely based off the ones I discussed in my OP... The psychic and exotic technologies used I believe are at the heart based of EM.

Another "super soldier" (i cringe at that term) whistlblower directly verified many of the things I've been saying in this thread. This guy is from the UK, and even describes a similar version of the chair that I talk about in this thread earlier (which can also be found in the Montack (sp?) descriptions of time traveling).

Now this is fringe, and I think littered with both truth and the dis-info from the alters in this individual I described earlier:


edit on 8-5-2012 by pianopraze because: fixed video


I had problems with the first video so i haven't watched it yet but the second one with this Dave guy... very interesting.

Imagine the big picture. The dollar falls. European and western governments collapse. The elite want war while they hide. Meanwhile surface side they want a police state, martial law. they want to implement this soon. what would be a great reason to do this? Rioters.

This dave sounds as though he was built to be a bizzerker.

imagine it. He's with his freinds socializing and learning more about current events as they unfold. He's got this connection to music. He mentions feeling drunk and there being drugs involved in his training. He is taught things that will help him start putting the pieces together and even he mentions this... like the feeling that you are really having revelations about all the connections in everything. now you're out drinking with your friends. Things are happening with numbers, banking... the mention of numbers trigger certain feelings in his mind.

have you ever heard of alcohol induced psychosis? This guy blacks out. The goats blood would be something that would bring him back to something very evil and very superstitious... connected with drinking something. He speaks of blacking out a lot throughout this. He mentions the way he looks down... they trained him to get to the point of literally going blind and blacking out and losing complete control, but it is also connected to some very dark fears. A lot of it being revelations about evil and the elite but also aliens and deep deep rooted fear... that is why they implanted the image or situations of things living inside of him and if those are implants they will trigger them specifically during certain events to activate those dark, dark fears. they deliberately connect it to certain things... and it just so happens to be things that are happening right now.

imagine a guy like this blacking out in something like the london riots, when we all know the elite wanted to use examples like this enforce control. imagine this guy gaining a sense of knowing that tptb are about to make a move and being out drinking, listening to music... talking about things and socializing talking about the world and the riots begin... and you feel it is justified because of all you know is buried within you, but not only are they satanists opting for complete control, but your deepest fears tell you they are in league with something that terrifies the darkest recesses of your mind. you have nothing to lose...and this is influenced with every drink you take... until you just go practically blind and are triggered... and the healing, that is for stamina. he could smash through crowds, hurt a lot of people... perhaps not even knowing what he is doing. He might even be tazed, but it's not likely to stop him.... it will only make him "hulk out"
Could you imagine him going blind, going mad... hurting possibly killing someone and going into a rage and them getting this on the news or something.

He sounds like a trained bizzerker.
true or not that is an incredible story.. and if true, thank god he is waking up. he seems like a decent person and this just drives the point home even more how sick this stuff is.

Some people do not understand some of these stories not exactly coming out straight the first time.

One of the most important aspects is not remembering, not being aware.

If he did suffer this kind of abuse, it is amazing that he can remember at all.

one more thing I forgot to mention is that he seemed very audio sensitive. not just the clicks but noises in general. it could be that he would be triggered by a series of noises and perhaps loud ones putting him over the edge.
edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

imagine it. He's with his freinds socializing and learning more about current events as they unfold. He's got this connection to music. He mentions feeling drunk and there being drugs involved in his training. He is taught things that will help him start putting the pieces together and even he mentions this... like the feeling that you are really having revelations about all the connections in everything. now you're out drinking with your friends. Things are happening with numbers, banking... the mention of numbers trigger certain feelings in his mind.

have you ever heard of alcohol induced psychosis? This guy blacks out. The goats blood would be something that would bring him back to something very evil and very superstitious... connected with drinking something. He speaks of blacking out a lot throughout this. He mentions the way he looks down... they trained him to get to the point of literally going blind and blacking out and losing complete control, but it is also connected to some very dark fears. A lot of it being revelations about evil and the elite but also aliens and deep deep rooted fear... that is why they implanted the image or situations of things living inside of him and if those are implants they will trigger them specifically during certain events to activate those dark, dark fears. they deliberately connect it to certain things... and it just so happens to be things that are happening right now.

imagine a guy like this blacking out in something like the london riots, when we all know the elite wanted to use examples like this enforce control. imagine this guy gaining a sense of knowing that tptb are about to make a move and being out drinking, listening to music... talking about things and socializing talking about the world and the riots begin... and you feel it is justified because of all you know is buried within you, but not only are they satanists opting for complete control, but your deepest fears tell you they are in league with something that terrifies the darkest recesses of your mind. you have nothing to lose...and this is influenced with every drink you take... until you just go practically blind and are triggered... and the healing, that is for stamina. he could smash through crowds, hurt a lot of people... perhaps not even knowing what he is doing. He might even be tazed, but it's not likely to stop him.... it will only make him "hulk out"
Could you imagine him going blind, going mad... hurting possibly killing someone and going into a rage and them getting this on the news or something.

He sounds like a trained bizzerker.
true or not that is an incredible story.. and if true, thank god he is waking up. he seems like a decent person and this just drives the point home even more how sick this stuff is.

Some people do not understand some of these stories not exactly coming out straight the first time.

One of the most important aspects is not remembering, not being aware.

If he did suffer this kind of abuse, it is amazing that he can remember at all.

one more thing I forgot to mention is that he seemed very audio sensitive. not just the clicks but noises in general. it could be that he would be triggered by a series of noises and perhaps loud ones putting him over the edge.
edit on 8-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)


PTSD/DIDNOS does that to a person... the sensitivity.

Not much I can disagree with in your post. You seem to be empathetically understanding and sensing several of the deeper issues/results of a lifetime of torture.

Empathic ability is built into all abused children as well as that hyper arousal you notice. Abused children learn to read body language very well so as to avoid further abuse... MK torture is this time 1000 or a million.... it become hard to tell where reading body language leaves off and where true psychic ability begins sometimes.

I think it is all connected because I think our emotions give off EM waves... science has proven this but supposedly they are contained within our head and not strong enough to be detected other than sensors right on the body... well I think the waves come from all our chackras and that we have receptors in our body that can pick up these EM waves. Those hypersensitive individuals who's survival has depended on the ability to read their abuser or torturer in MK situations are hyper-tuned to all audio/visual/EM cues being put off.

And yes, there are a lot of triggers built into every MK victim... triggers they don't know.
edit on 8-5-2012 by pianopraze because: ...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships
 


Excellent find.

I see the article appeared in The Spokesman-Review, Spokane, Wash., Sun., Nov. 15, 1987.

Here are screenshots of the full article, which has to be read by scrolling down and then back up for each column. I also had to post scroll bars for the width; otherwise, the text would have been too small to read:






edit on 05/08/12 by Mary Rose because: Typo



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I avoid crowds, absolutely crush me with my PTSD... but he was going to be at Scarefest a paranormal/horror convention held in Lexington KY every year.


Thanks for sharing with us.

I'm surprised to see "The Fun Keeps Coming!" on their website. And the name "Scarefest" sounds like making light of the subject matter. Is this so that people can cope with the darkness?



new topics

top topics



 
120
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

log in

join