It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
Just search Boswinkel here to get three vids demonstration and discussing his Biophoton healing machine

Bless you for posting this! I just finished watching "April 8: Biophotons, Dr. Johan Boswinkel along with Hugh Reilly and Nikki Hayes."

Boswinkel said that the mind has far greater capability than the brain and that the mind sits in the heart. He said that our memory is outside our body, although he also said that the cell has a memory and a mind of its own. Perhaps what he means is that the memory is not in the brain, but in the cells of the body, and also extending outward from the body to the body’s biofield, with the heart as the command center of this biofield. He also said that the proper role of the brain is to interpret only our own messages and not messages from the outside. He said he thinks thinking is a psychological disease.
Maybe he's referring to the concept of trusting your heart over your head.

He mentioned that the Schumann resonance is increasing along with the consciousness of the planet.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by buddhasystem

Spoken like a true particle physicist!

While this also applies, I spoke more like a person capable of critical thinking and thinking in general. One can chant the mantra "vibration, frequency, superposition" ad infinitum and convince themselves that they actually gain knowledge or insight from it. To me it just looks silly. "Everything is superposition therefore remote viewing is possible". Duh.

EDIT TO ADD:

Listened to that guy on the radio again... "all of us have to be frequency based... we live in a frequency based reality".

I don't know whether he's frequency based, but sure as hell he's frequency obsessed.
Nonsense of the highest degree.

edit on 30-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
While this also applies, I spoke more like a person capable of critical thinking and thinking in general.

I think others probably know where you're coming from better than you do yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
While this also applies, I spoke more like a person capable of critical thinking and thinking in general.

I think others probably know where you're coming from better than you do yourself.

I actually doubt that, because not everyone here is capable of spotting things like this:

Strictly on topic -- there is a link posted here which claims that Otto Skorzeny personally suffocated Nikola Tesla. And some people who call themselves astute and experienced researchers swallow the sheer cold stupidity of the quoted page line, hook and the sinker.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Actually, you're making assumptions.

That is the absolute weakest reply I've seen since I've been on ATS.

You must be absolutely desperate.

However, the story is more than likely true. Yes, I'm a very astute and well-informed researcher.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You must be absolutely desperate.

Desperate to what, or of what, exactly?

However, the story is more than likely true. Yes, I'm a very astute and well-informed researcher.

Otto with a really bad head injury magically teleporting to Manhattan from a German hospital? Throttling Nikola and then teleporting back? Yes, this is "more than likely true". Sure. Sounds convincing, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ever heard of cover stories? Assumed identities? Do you know anything about how the globalists operate?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ever heard of cover stories? Assumed identities? Do you know anything about how the globalists operate?

Otto suffered a would that almost cost him his life, and this was witnessed by many people. It was also documented with German consistency and precision. If you believe that he faked it (i.e. he carried a pouch full of fake blood into the battlefield, or maybe indeed hit himself on the back of the head with a heavy object, and the hospital faked it), if you believe that he received an Iron Cross for his fake wound, and if you believe one could just buy a plane ticket from Berlin to JFK and back during WWII, then I'm not arguing with you, what's the point. And of course, the famous big scar on his face made him completely unrecognizable to the US authorities and helped him melt into the American public! Those sneaky Nazis... I never knew that Otto was a globalist, though, that's big news to all history buffs.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Did you listen to the mp3 of the Greg Szymanski interview of Eric Berman aka Erik Orion?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

This dude is a charlatan in my opinion -- I spent hours listening to his slow cadence hypnotic preacher mind control talks -- waiting for him to say something that corroborated his claims. Nope -- he just repeated the same circular logic over and over.

O.K. so there is a machine called the BICOM that claims to have been built in "collaboration" with Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, a real biophoton scientist -- but again I could find no corroboration of this and the above vid gives quotes from Dr. Popp being against these machines.

Dr. Popp did do biophoton healing but only in one case of cancer where he found a substance to counteract the "light repair scrambling" of cancer. Basically Dr. Popp did find that weak UV rays will heal cancer but some substances "scramble" this well-known "photo repair" process of the body. So then Dr. Popp discovered that Mistletoe would counteract the carcingenic substance.

But the biophoton machine scam claims no substance is needed -- only to have an "inverse frequence" -- or a phase shift of the frequency -- of the "chaotic" light. But the problem again is that Dr. Popp is working with "squeezed light" on a quantum level which means it is extremely weak light and it is limited in measurement by the uncertainty principle -- so it is squeezed by energy or position -- knowing the position specifically means not knowing the energy specifically and vice versa. So that means that because there are 100,000 chemical reactions a second per square centimeter on the body and all of them rely on biophotons to guide the reactions there's no way a machine can deterministically use any kind of "inverse frequency" for healing. But these biomachines claim to do so -- usually by using skin resistance of acupuncture points and then claiming that they can be directly correlated to biophoton colors.

edit on 30-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

What was your point in posting about Boswinkel?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Boswinkel said that the mind has far greater capability than the brain and that the mind sits in the heart. He said that our memory is outside our body, although he also said that the cell has a memory and a mind of its own. Perhaps what he means is that the memory is not in the brain, but in the cells of the body, and also extending outward from the body to the body’s biofield, with the heart as the command center of this biofield. He also said that the proper role of the brain is to interpret only our own messages and not messages from the outside. He said he thinks thinking is a psychological disease.
Maybe he's referring to the concept of trusting your heart over your head.

He mentioned that the Schumann resonance is increasing along with the consciousness of the planet.

Didn't look at that source, but I do know this from lots of other sources....

Memory is not just stored in the brain.

There are lots of anecdotal evidence from transplant patients of skills, memories, mannerisms, and emotions transferring with organs transplants. Some were even checked out and validated with the love ones of the person whom the transplant organ came from. link.

I believe this is from the chackra field, which ultimately is Electro Magnetic in nature. I think we have not really even begun to understand the true role of the body and how it works. I think science has some wrong basic assumptions especially in medicine that the body is just a meat machine... I think there is far more going on than we know yet and in a few hundred years we will look upon current scientific views as barbaric and as close minded as the dark ages of medieval Europe.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm interested in this guy Boswinkel, so I googled his name. I found the website bodytalkmn.com, which has a page on "Biocohenerency Therapy and the STARLIGHT/CHIREN."

I think this is very interesting:

Because light can carry much higher octaves of information than electric current (which is used by most other therapeutic devices), this technology corrects emotional and mental components of health problems as well as their physical components.

I've never thought about light as opposed to electric current before.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Boswinkel says that he is now thinking that biophotons are not really emitted by the cells but reflected by the cells and the source of the light is our own soul
:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Phage

I have a problem with this analogy.

It seems you have a problem with everything,
except the misleading "research" you post.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Thanks! I needed that!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The content of his words are fine but his intentions are another matter. He never gets the details of why his machine would work and there's every reason to think it would not work.

Boswinkel does say he needs to first treat the hormones before the light healing will work. But he's relying on using the light through the hands which might work on some level but seems a bit indirect.

Although full spectrum, or bright white, light was previously thought to be necessary to treat sleep disorders, the short wavelength of blue light is now preferred, according to the "Journal of Clinical Sleep." Conversely, researchers at John Carroll University, of University Heights, Ohio, concluded that because exposure to blue light increases levels of serotonin and suppresses the release of melatonin, blue light-blocking glasses are also an effective treatment for some sleep disorders and symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, according to a 2007 ScienceDaily.com article. Skin Repair Blue light therapy is often used to treat acne, rosacea, psoriasis and wrinkles caused by sun damage and age. For acne patients who wish to avoid the side effects and potential long-term consequences of prescription medications, light therapy may be an ideal alternative. Because blue light frequencies effectively destroy bacteria, many dermatologists report patients treated with narrow-band blue light show significant improvement in acne conditions. Read more: www.livestrong.com...

Yeah so then red light is now used for general healing

It didn't matter what the frequency was. It could be infrared, red, blue, or green, as long as it was single although, as you move toward the red end of the spectrum, the rate of cellular regeneration increased. For instance, a single frequency in the green range might affect the kidney 40 times better than a normal base-line study, whereas a red would be about 4,000 times faster. So over the years they migrated to infrared, red and eventually the 660 nanometer wavelength because it was the fastest way to regenerate tissue. So if you have an injury you would normally recover from in ten days, you can actually recover that tissue in two days by treating it with light.

So the larger "single frequency" color light units heal more effectively than the smaller units

So research showing red light heals wounds faster

Despite many reports of positive findings from experiments conducted in vitro, in animal models, and in randomized controlled clinical trials, LLLT remains controversial. Tiina Karu has proposed (see Photobiological Sciences Online unit entitled "Action Spectra: Their Importance for Low Level Light Therapy") that mitochondria are a likely site for the initial effects of light, specifically that the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase (unit four in the mitochondrial respiratory chain) absorbs photons and increases its activity leading to increased ATP production, modulation of reactive oxygen species and induction of transcription factors (Turrens, 2003).

So here we have some serious research -- they say the treatment goes into the skull and can treat chronic conditions

Wow even New Scientist confirms the NASA research for red light healing

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'm interested in this guy Boswinkel, so I googled his name. I found the website bodytalkmn.com, which has a page on "Biocohenerency Therapy and the STARLIGHT/CHIREN."

I think this is very interesting:

Because light can carry much higher octaves of information than electric current (which is used by most other therapeutic devices), this technology corrects emotional and mental components of health problems as well as their physical components.

I've never thought about light as opposed to electric current before.

about light as opposed to electric current
diary.spiritualjourneys.com...
Q. How is that possible?
A. I have been travelling between the massive dreams of creation but I am not of the dream. The dreams consist of electro-magnetic particles made up of masculine and feminine components, the origin of a gender based existence.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
www.non-newtonianphysics.com...
.A photon is a packet of interacting wavelets with a constant internal action value h in which the polarity of the oscillations is distinguished solely by their being isomeric wave actions of opposed orientations. The distinction is geometric. The wavelets are turned or spiraled in their half of the oscillation in a way that is opposite to that of their counterhalf. But in a pulsating photon, both motions are simultaneous. They expand and contract together. At the threshold of stability, when frequency equals the rate of propagation, the two actions of pulsation interfere.....Text

www.chemie.unibas.ch...
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
www.elmhurst.edu...
www.myvisiontest.com...
binary-services.sciencedirect.com...
edit on 1-5-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

www.masseiana.org...
www.masseiana.org...

fc09.deviantart.net...
didrooglie.blogspot.com...
ih0.redbubble.net...

www.myfreecolouringpages.com...
From Wiki
Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.[1]
Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.[1]
God is either the sole deity in monotheism or the monist deity in polytheism.[1]
In philosophy, being is the object of study of metaphysics, and more specifically ontology.
:[1] "How comes the world to be here at all instead of the nonentity which might be imagined in its place? ... from nothing to being there is no logical bridge."
The most general view....by the physician turned philosopher-psychologist, William James
Trust can be attributed to relationships between people
Thrust is a reaction force described quantitatively by Newton's second and third laws.
1.First law: The velocity of a body remains constant unless the body is acted upon by an external force.[3][4][5]
2.Second law: The acceleration a of a body is parallel and directly proportional to the net force
Net (device), fibers woven in a grid-like structure
Net (textile), any textile in which the warp and weft yarns are looped or knotted at their intersections
Knitting is a method by which thread or yarn is turned into cloth or other fine crafts.

Ontology (from onto-, from the Greek ὤν, ὄντος "being; that which is", present participle of the verb εἰμί "be", and -λογία, -logia: science, study, theory) is the philosophical study of the nature of being, existence, or reality as such, as well as the basic categories of being and their relations. Traditionally listed as a part of the major branch of philosophy known as metaphysics, ontology deals with questions concerning what entities exist or can be said to exist, and how such entities can be grouped, related within a hierarchy, and subdivided according to similarities and differences.[citation needed]
李立三 plum(tree)
standing (set)
Redirect page
#REDIRECTLi Lisan

Krishnamurti spent most of his life pointing out what thought has done to the world. ... "The point is, that memory is something you never see and in many ways has been ...
Krishnamurti and David Bohm on thought, conflict, and dialogue
www.ratical.org/many_worlds/K/
Start here to understand the basic proposals about thought ...
www.tkpi.org/start-here-for-basic-proposals-about-thought

showcase.thebluebus.nl...
3.bp.blogspot.com...'t+Let+it+all+Unravell+2.jpg
msnbcmedia.msn.com...

wcrcch.files.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nii900
www.non-newtonianphysics.com...

Do yourself a big favor and read up on physics. When you are done, it will become abundantly clear to you that the link you quoted is full of unabated idiocy. Below is a prime example:

The neutrino has always had a credibility problem. It was originally hypothesized to fill an energy gap, and nothing more. Unlike other particles which are readily characterized by mass and charge, the neutrino seems to have neither. And once the theories for particles were formulated, there seemed no need to bestow the neutrino with properties. As a result, the neutrino has never really been regarded realistically. Physicists use it to balance their equations, but they have no rational concept of what it is or where it came from.

The neutrino, however, is a truly unique creation. By the very nature of its smallness it is able to transform electromagnetism into the strong nuclear force and to serve as the seed of particle formation. The strength of attraction depends on distance. Electromagnetism is limited by the size of the proton and electron. Inside a phton or particle, however, where distances are less, the same electric field at close range becomes the strong nuclear interaction that bonds the structure of particles.

This is simply false on many levels. As I say, read up.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join