It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by pianopraze

This is what I know and have received. He is a convicted sex offender, was never a Seal, and Dishonarably Discharged from the Navy.

Before you take their word for it... try the search yourself:

He's not listed. So if they lied about that part...

I do see where this information was obtained that you posted above: link. But that site does not provide any proof that anything they say is true either. I did try to look up his records and found out to get records you have to be family or the individual, and that information comes out of Missouri. I've always kept several copies of my DD214 - kinda paranoid about it because I have to have them legally with me for a lot of reasons, once you've been in your not exactly the same as a regular citizen. You have to be able to prove you were discharged in a lot of weird situations... and anytime you seek employment. None of the responses on that site show his DD214, that is what would be required to prove he was in the military, and he would have it regardless of any classified programs he was in or no...

So, look critically at the debunkers as well as the people claiming extraordinary things... i'm 42 minutes into the interview now and there are several red flags going up in my mind, the fact he's saying he's making the video to promote a fiction book raises a huge one right off the bat... not sure I trust him...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

edit on 05/08/12 by Mary Rose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Just got through with whole 2 plus hour interview... he admits to having sex with a 16 year old when he was 25, which he says was legal in california when it happened.

He says a lot, I'm really not sure about this guy, and apparently the interview is not either looking at her body language... don't think she likes him.

I'm going to have to put this guy on the back burner as less likely.. maybe copycat of others who actually had experiences, I'm left with a lot of questions that just don't make sense with him. Like Wilcok I think there is some truth is some of the things he's talking about, but I just don't trust either of them.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I deleted my previous post because I realized that I had never watched the particular Wood aka Brockbrader video I posted. Camelot did more than one of him. I don't remember anything about a fiction book in the one I had seen.

Isn't this flap really about the SEALs and embarrassment about the fact that they were involved in the May 2011 installment of the ongoing Bin Laden legend?

Originally posted by Mary Rose
03/23/2012 - LAWSUIT : DON SHIPLEY LEVELS LAWSUIT AGAINST BILL BROCKBRADER & WOLF RADIO (DAVE CORSO'S SITE)

CAMELOT'S STAND ON THE MATTER

Brockbrader & Wolf Radio vs. Navy SEALS

My comment : While it seems to me obvious that Brockbrader was a Navy SEAL, clearly the Navy believes it can prove it's case or they wouldn't be backing Shipley's lawsuit. I highly doubt Shipley is operating on his own. And in naming Wolf Radio it is unclear what they hope to gain especially with the disclaimer that Corso has on his site. I will say a huge amount of disinfo and baseless attacks on Camelot have come from that site and some of the hosts of shows there. Recently I hear they have been backtracking on those attacks. But regardless of that, the REAL question is, why does the Navy want to draw further attention to the Brockbrader story? What is really going on here?

Regardless of the unfortunate and unfounded attacks by Brockbrader and Wolf Radio on Camelot, I think it is important to keep the kernal of truth in mind with regard to Brockbrader's story. What was going on in Iraq and Afghanistan was a clandestine war during the years since the gulf war and up until 911. This was an orchestrated operation to stimulate the formation of 'Arab terrorists' that the Secret Government could blame for the 911 attacks. Do not lose sight of this!

Shipley and the Navy are playing a high stakes game in bringing a lawsuit against Brockbrader. This lawsuit cannot go to court without bringing black projects to the fore in the public eye. Shipley should be alerted that Project Camelot will gladly encourage ALL OUR WHISLEBLOWERS from Black Projects to stand up and be counted with regard to the existence of very real above top secret levels of operations that substantiate the testimony of Brockbrader regarding his past clandestine activities.

What this lawsuit is in my view, is an attempt to prove the impossible... as the saying goes .."he asked if it was classified and he was told no, because you can't classify something that doesn't exist."--Hawk Tales

So the question is, do Shipley and the Navy SEALs want to test that hypothesis? Are they willing to stand up in court and admit they don't know what their military is really doing? Has the Secret Gov become so BRAZEN they are try to prove someone is NOT A MEMBER OF AN ABOVE TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED LEVEL THAT SUPPOSEDLY DOES NOT EXIST ISN'T REAL? You do see the logic here right? Because in proving Brockbrader is not a member of some above top secret force simply proves that there IS an above top secret force. You see the problem?

Because Project Camelot has witness testimony from insiders proving such operations and secret forces do exist, they didn't dare name us in the lawsuit. And, I will bet they are not prepared to bait the Tiger in this case... There are far too many disaffected and downright angry ex-military out there who have served their country in the dark and been shoved to the side and in some cases discredited, tortured and killed for attempting to tell the truth. They are among us and basically you are betting they won't have the balls to stand up and be counted. If ever they do, watch out...

In fact, why not give them another opportunity (post the Steven Greer Disclosure Conference) to do just that: Project Camelot is prepared to put together a PRESS CONFERENCE of Whistleblowers that will prove the existence of a Secret Government and Secret Space Program that have been operational since the 1950s...

To all Whistleblowers from Black Projects... it's time to take a stand.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Would a Gaussian interference model be relevant to this thread?

From interferencetheory.com:

Click Here to download the summary paper in PDF format.

Harmonic Evolution is the missing link in Darwin’s Origin of the Species. Recent studies on the mesoscopic structures of water and carbon, together with the latest geometric DNA mapping theories, suggest that life emerges and grows according to predictable harmonic patterns found in organic chemistry, preserving and propagating specific atomic geometries into living organisms.

Based on this and the latest neurophysiological research, a harmonic Gaussian interference model for cellular entrainment is presented to explain the origin of common organic geometries, including cardioid, ellipsoid and spiral primitives, as well as 3-fold exo- and 5-fold endo-skeleton structures. From this, a recursive harmonic Hilbert space is defined for use in evolutionary classification, physiological analysis and organic simulations. Examples are provided, including a step-wise analysis of the human body.

Avenues for additional research are discussed, including application of harmonic Gaussian interference models to cosmology, cognition, medicine, social theory and philosophy.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I do not know much about that. I did find this:

TAMPA --
A Tampa attorney on a crusade to expose those who pretend to be Navy SEALs is trying a novel approach: suing them.

Lawyer Gene Odom filed the first of what he says could be multiple similar suits on Monday. The suit, filed in Hillsborough County Circuit Court, targets Barry “Bear” Silverman, who runs a business called “Tactical Deterrence” in Broward County. The business’ “principal purpose is to offer training to customers seeking Navy SEAL instruction in weapons use and security deployment,” according to the suit.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of retired SEAL Don Shipley, who runs Extreme SEAL Experience, which provides students with training similar to what SEALs experience during the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training. Shipley’s training center is based in Chesapeake, Va., with an adjunct office in Hillsborough County, according to the suit...

Odom also has filed a defamation lawsuit against another man he says is making false claims of being a SEAL, and the man’s publisher. He says that in an article titled “More Truth Revealed,” William Brockbrader stated that Extreme SEAL Experience “only pretends to provide actual SEAL instructor training.”

Odom said he is suing Brockbrader because he is claiming to be a SEAL and is using the defamation language as the basis of the suit because the law does not allow someone to be sued solely for falsely claiming to be a SEAL.

link

So I don't know if that is one or two different lawsuits....

Either way, I am skeptical but try to keep an open mind, weirder things have happened.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

From your PDF link:

To be clear, this is not a random, variable or contrived pattern, but the one universal pattern of interference produced by all harmonic standing waves as they vibrate through any medium.

This spectral pattern is not limited to sound only, but exists everywhere harmonics form, including electromagnetic fields, laser light, musical tones, natural vibrations in the Earth, the spacing and sizes of planets in our solar system and the coherent cellular structures of life. We can represent it mathematically using a statistical curve called a first-derivative Gaussian distribution (shown in red in Fig. 10).

There is a deeper connection between sound and EM...

I found this picture particularly interesting... kundalini anyone?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yeah but Gaussian stats is not the answer. haha.

I realize it's good to try to find science to back up the practice of mind transformation but ultimately science is a religion and the religious zealots as the skeptics are well-paid to castigate those making paranormal claims.

So the Gaussian states of harmonic waves really don't challenge the "rotten root" as I call it -- real paranormal training is based on nonwestern harmonics, not on any logarithmic symmetric math.

Just sit in full lotus yoga position if a person wants to experience the real chakras. haha.

Or do the "small universe" meditation -- you can get the c.d. from springforestqigong.com...

But then modern mind controlled people will never make the leap -- instead constantly circling in the morass or left-brain dominant problems, fixating on evil, as if constantly exposing evil will do anything -- not unless a person confronts the foundation of the evil in the square root of two but that is too radical for most. haha.

90% of human history -- the African Bushmen culture -- relied on paranormal healing as the norm -- using trance dance music healing for sound turning into light energy. No need for logarithmic math.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

From your PDF link

There is a deeper connection between sound and EM...

I see that the picture is from the section "6. The Harmonic Lattice":

Based on the previous discussion, a Harmonic Lattice is now proposed as a resonant container for organic growth that guides evolution. Using an outer orbital radius of 2π, a grid of mutually orthogonal standing waves can be superposed over concentric Φ-spaced damping rings to create an organic Hilbert space. . . .

To match the harmonic proportions of the human body, each ring is assigned a frequency multiple corresponding to its ring number. For example, Ring 1 is assigned the fundamental frequency, Ring 2 the harmonic frequency of 2X, Ring 3 the frequency 3X and so on. . . .

So, the label in the picture "Ring 3, 3:2" is using the term "ring" for "frequency," Ring 1 being the fundamental frequency and subsequent rings being the harmonic frequencies as in the Wikipedia article "Harmonic":

This article is about the components of periodic signals. For other uses, see Harmonic (disambiguation).

A harmonic of a wave is a component frequency of the signal that is an integer multiple of the fundamental frequency, i.e. if the fundamental frequency is f, the harmonics have frequencies 2f, 3f, 4f, . . . etc.

What is the significance of the ratio 3:2 part of the label?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Watch the video and look for the part where Bill speaks about thermos:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

springforestqigong... -- practice to find out! haha.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

From your PDF link:

To be clear, this is not a random, variable or contrived pattern, but the one universal pattern of interference produced by all harmonic standing waves as they vibrate through any medium.

This spectral pattern is not limited to sound only, but exists everywhere harmonics form, including electromagnetic fields, laser light, musical tones, natural vibrations in the Earth, the spacing and sizes of planets in our solar system and the coherent cellular structures of life. We can represent it mathematically using a statistical curve called a first-derivative Gaussian distribution (shown in red in Fig. 10).

Regarding Fig. 10:

. . . a “Blackman spectral analysis” of two musical tones diverging at a constant rate from unison upward to an octave (Fig. 10). Reproduced here with a built-in function in Adobe Audition®, the analysis reveals the spacing and size of resonant gaps that form naturally according to small whole number harmonic ratios, just as Pythagoras had discovered over 2,500 years ago. Each gap corresponds to a simple musical proportion, such as the 3:2 ratio of a perfect fifth, 4:3 perfect fourth and the highly resonant 5:3 major sixth - the widest gap of all. . . .

You will probably never learn in school how important this harmonic curve really is, but it is present everywhere in Nature. It approximates the change in the number of spots on the Sun, describes the change in diameter of blood vessels in living organisms and estimates the thickness of tree bark as it reduces upward in a tree, to name but a few. As a representation of the velocity change in a Gaussian “normal distribution” (or “Bell Curve”), this one function is the foundation of probability science and the very cornerstone of modern statistics. But while most scientists accept and use this distribution and its strange equation without question, some of us might still wonder what physical process is at work underneath it to cause harmonics to always self-organize in this way. How can we understand what this Gaussian equation is trying to tell us about Nature?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It's just Freemasonry in disguise -- notice how the author makes reference to his computer engineering group that discovered all human thinking is just a Poisson distribution as a special form of Gaussian bell curve -- and then the author says how human brains are really just quantum computers more or less with the concept of free will just that momentary quantum "collapsing" of the infinite quantum potential.

This is all fascinating stuff but in reality he's just converting the 3/2 harmonics of nonwestern music back into Golden Ratio logarithmic measurments and more so he's relying on computer iterations to do so -- which means, as Steve Strogatz points out, that even human "reason" as mathematics is given up to the computer iterations: Science is authoritarian as technofascism.

So there's no mention of the mass genocide of nonwestern "primitive" cultures nor of the ecological crisis -- sure we get to replace Darwinian evolution -- but not with true harmonics -- instead with supercomputer chaotic iterations as the Freemasonic Golden Ratio is the "most irrational of all irrational numbers" -- so it's the ideal choice to try to control consciousness as the quantum infinite potential is chaotic in the macroscopic logarithmic mathematics.

Again the solution is very simple -- 2/3 frequency is yang in Taoism -- there was no "golden ratio" in nonwestern cultures. So we just practice the mind body transformation exercises -- music is right brain dominant. When we chant this cancels out the left brain dominance. When we have music playing in the "back of our brains" this is the cerebellum activation by music guiding both motion and emotion of the body.

So true trance music listening gives us the "tingles" or chills which means increased electrons from the brain canceling out the free radicals from "bad chi" or impure jing energy. So we are converting the dopamine into serotonin and then into oxytocin of the heart as love energy which then creates increased electromagnetic energy in the body.

As the frequency goes higher in the practice there is greater heat created and greater bliss as love energy and stronger electromagnetic energy as force and then more light of greater intensity as in quantum physics -- frequency is energy intensity not amplitude as "number of" as measured in classical physics.

The practice then relies on intention as the proper "frequency of no frequency" -- the source of frequency is not "contained" by geometry -- the source of 2/3 frequency is not a physical string but how sound turns into light as sonoluminescence through black hole singularities - a logarithmic phase singularity as it's called. Notice how "logarithmic phase singularity" does not get focused on in the above research yet it is the secret to rainbows and it is the essential difference between quantum singularities and classical logarithmic singularities.

In black holes there is "no time" because black holes are still a classical math phenomenon but in quantum physics there is a continuous creation as consciousness as eternal time -- as asymmetric or noncommutative math. It is this noncommutative infinite potential -- as 2/3 is C to G and G to C is 3/4 (and all variants therefore discussed in detail in the Devil's Chord thread) -- this is noncommutative math that so stymies Western symmetric math logic.

Time is subjective -- so that geometrically in space as we get older then time slows down because our hippocampus is recording fewer and fewer new "long term memories" as new activities -- so as people get older it's crucial to do newer things in order to subjectively not be bored -- to not have time slow down.

It would appear that space is "contained" geometrically by physical death but as consciousness is beyond space and time then through listening to consciousness as the "frequency of no frequency" then there is precognition of the future that has not happened yet and there is a reversal of time with the past getting canceled out. Time speeds up as space is enclosed through meditation - staying in one place as a nonlinear harmonic oscillator.

So consciousness is impersonal -- beyond the individual time line of "contained" material geometry of an individual life -- consciousness then creates coherent light as a holographic laser -- biophotons -- that takes the shape of the physical body it contains. It is now proven that DNA can not function unless it relies on quantum entanglement -- the helix form of DNA is a manifestation of quantum entanglement as non-local information beyond time. So photosynthesis works just as DNA activation in epigenetics -- the light of photosynthesis is entangled beyond time and so can then "choose" the best path to take within a plant for most efficient energy transfer. Photosynthesis is then the most efficient solar energy transfer on Earth.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

I've given up trying to understand what you're saying. I'm not sure it's relevant, anyway, to the discussion at hand. No offense intended.

This is not to say that qigong doesn't work. But this thread is not about qigong.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

I've given up trying to understand what you're saying. I'm not sure it's relevant, anyway, to the discussion at hand. No offense intended.

This is not to say that qigong doesn't work. But this thread is not about qigong.

I've been struggling with what to say with him as well... most of it i semi-disagree with, I see some interesting tid bits.. but then he turns around and says something I very much agree with. And is on topic...

It's interesting to hear people with completely different points of view and see how they approach things.

Overall hard to address/respond and to judge how on/off topic he is.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

This is all fascinating stuff but in reality he's just converting the 3/2 harmonics of nonwestern music back into Golden Ratio logarithmic measurments and more so he's relying on computer iterations to do so -- which means, as Steve Strogatz points out, that even human "reason" as mathematics is given up to the computer iterations: Science is authoritarian as technofascism.

Again the solution is very simple -- 2/3 frequency is yang in Taoism -- there was no "golden ratio" in nonwestern cultures. So we just practice the mind body transformation exercises -- music is right brain dominant. When we chant this cancels out the left brain dominance. When we have music playing in the "back of our brains" this is the cerebellum activation by music guiding both motion and emotion of the body.

So true trance music listening gives us the "tingles" or chills which means increased electrons from the brain canceling out the free radicals from "bad chi" or impure jing energy. So we are converting the dopamine into serotonin and then into oxytocin of the heart as love energy which then creates increased electromagnetic energy in the body.

... consciousness then creates coherent light ...

The golden ratio was around before Masons, the Egyptian priesthood used it as well, and they got it from older probably hindu/pronto hindu sources. So to say there is no golden ratio is either uneducated or bias.

While I agree western society can get to left brain, i disagree with your all out disavow of anything good in western.

While I agree chant can be good for left brain repression, i disagree again with your anti-western view.

Those tingles I can produce at will and assign no particular significance too.

You can also get them in church, in a horror movie, or around the campfire telling scary tells as well.

While there is some that I agree with you , like that consciousness creating reality...i disagree with most of the rest of that paragraph...

Now the question becomes is there a "group consciousness" of a "god consciousness" that holds together all that is not seen/created by our individual consciousness... and how does all that interaction occur. I don't think anyone knows at this point. Quantum physics says it's all in a state of unassembled/unlocated until we observe it... I think this is both true and untrue. They can prove it on the smaller scale, but is that fallen tree in the woods unassembled when there is no conciseness to observe it? And are plants consciousness too? I am absolutely certain animals are equal consciousness to our own. There is so much we don't know, we are only beginning.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

There is so much we don't know, we are only beginning.

I am really interested in seeing the links that people can share as more and more research is done and mainstream science is forced to admit to the fact that there are misconceptions in physics that need to be addressed.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Everything in life is much more deeply connected than science is currently aware of.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So would the theory of music affecting atomic, chemicular, and biological structure actually be in line?

I'm working on a theory of Universal Harmonics...basically, everything is controlled by similar principles to music, which means music (or vibration) can actually be used in the same way as a clay worker uses tools to sculpt.
edit on CSaturdaypm565636f36America/Chicago12 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Have you had a chance to check out Merrick's .pdf? I would be interested in how his theory compares to yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join