It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by nii900
www.non-newtonianphysics.com...

Do yourself a big favor and read up on physics.......

This is simply false on many levels. As I say, read up.

we are in the timeloop here buddhasystem, and..
yes of course it is false...
the light....
same as with electromagnetics
Electromagnetics of Kundalini -false
the whole system is false ..its named matrix for some reason

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If you know that it's false, why on Earth would you post it?

the light....

What does "Electromagnetics" have to do with the link that you posted?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

we are in the timeloop here buddhasystem, and..
the light....
Electromagnetics of Kundalini -false
the whole system is false ..its named matrix for some reason

having eyes they will not see and ears they will not hear.

*applause*

sometimes the crazy person is the most sane.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
having eyes they will not see and ears they will not hear.

Before you drown in pomp, care to comment what exactly did I not hear in that cold stupid paragraph to which the link was posted? Again, the info presented there is 100% cr@p, do you care about that at all? It's cr@p in the sense that it invents facts such as that neutrino is responsible for strong interaction. FAIL. Are you content with stuffing your face with patent falsehood?

edit on 1-5-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

I see! What a bunch of pretty pictures. There is even a colorful pic of the brain! How very relevant to this thread! And of course, kundalini rulez. Way to go, dude.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

do you think your truth is the only one?

or is there room for others truths in your reality?

if we are crazy, why argue with a crazy person... isn't that insane?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by nii900

I see! What a bunch of pretty pictures. There is even a colorful pic of the brain! How very relevant to this thread! And of course, kundalini rulez. Way to go, dude.

its nice to find something we agree upon. kundalini does rule.

it might be the key to reality.

it is the tree of life. it is the serpent raised on the wilderness which brought healing which you see on all medical emblems.

it is the electro magnetic system of the body which is synced by and influenced by changes on the Schumann resonance

kundalini Rulz... as you say.
edit on 1-5-2012 by pianopraze because: autocorrect fun

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

do you think your truth is the only one?

I think that when describing the reality around us, the "TRUTH" criterion depends on whether something does exist or manifests itself. For example, cows don't fly. And a spoonful of cyanide is enough to kill a person. These are not "my" truths, or even your truths.

So when a person comes along (as in that link) who preaches the importance of umbrellas as a precaution against dung falling down from all those flying cows, or recommends half a cup of cyanide as part of the holiday recipe, they are either stupid, or nuts or both, and I really, really don't have anything to do with that. I won't stop you from following their advice, though, we are all free people.

In the context of the neutrino link (as stupid as it is), yes, I worked in a neutrino experiment so that sort of stupidity I find on that web page is particularly unsavory.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900]

Don't stop the blue birds freedom song so sweet;
E're how's a butterfly to tweet?

Thank you for your contributions.

I want to copy and paste the whole page from this Link you provided:

HEART OF THE VIBRATIONAL UNIVERSE

From the quantum perspective the universe is a meshwork of interconnecting interference patterns of energy fields. Because our own energy field is amplified during kundalini we have a far greater sensitivity to the vibrational universe. Energy waves are a more effective and efficient method of information transmission than the locks and keys of physical matter. After all radiant energy travels at the speed of light. The energy ocean both informs and creates our physical matrix. Some of waves that affect life include, light, sound, radio, microwave, extremely low frequency waves, gravity waves, scalar and cosmic rays.

In Biology of Belief, Bruce Lipton says that receptors read vibrational energy fields such as light, sound and radio frequencies, and if the receptor is atuned to the particular frequency it can alter the proteins and change the shape of the receptor. This is one of the ways our cells are impacted by the vibrational Universe.

"Thought waves" and "emotional waves" being of obvious importance in the field effect on biology. We are immersed in living fields of vibrational information. "Specific frequencies and patterns of electromagnetic radiation regulate DNA, RNA and protein syntheses, alter protein shame and function, and control gene regulation, cell division, cell differentiation, morphogenesis (the process by which cells assemble into organs and tissues), hormone secretion, nerve growth and function." 111, ~ Bruce Lipton, Biology of Belief.

I've posted many links in this thread from hard science both directly and indirectly referencing this... And that is but a small part of that link.

Wonderful!

edit on 1-5-2012 by pianopraze because: Typo

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm glad your truth doesn't control my universe.

Control... That is what you attempt no?

Otherwise why not contribute instead do control?

Control is an illusion as big as the truth you know.

It's those who know truth that scare me, not the crazy people... It's those that know who have perpetuated the worst atrocities the world has seen... It is those that know who are busy trying to control all the information which was in my OP and so many others have shared...

Let me be as a child and know nothing, then I might begin to learn and become wise.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm glad your truth doesn't control my universe.

Control... That is what you attempt no?

Dude, my heart goes out to you, seriously. Live in whatever lala land you chose, bro.

Peace.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ty Buddha

However when the brain becomes the dominant organ and the heart is entrained to the brain, the heart begins to lose its coherence. The more the heart entrains to the brain and the longer it does so, makes the heart less sensitive, less variable, more dissociated and basically less intelligent as an organ of gnosis. The focus of consciousness in the brain leads to an increased disconnection between brain and body. Since the heart's entrainment of the brain gives us the widest range of consciousness, sensitivity and health it is obviously "supposed" to be the dominant oscillator. It is afterall the seat of the soul and the organ for "Whole-seeing."

The goal of life is the discovery of the intelligence of the heart. No matter where one journeys away from ones Heart-eye, all roads lead back to it...usually found again on ones death bed. "The intelligence of the heart is the intelligence of the Universe to hold itself in unison." ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

The dream of our waking life and the awakeness of our dream life are revealed.

"The heart generates the strongest electromagnetic field of the body, and this field becomes more coherent as consciousness shifts from the brain to the heart. This coherence significantly contributes to the informational exchange that occurs during contact between different electromagnetic fields. The more coherent the field the more potent the information exchange." 108, Stephen Harrod Buhner, The Secret Teachings of Plants, the Intelligence of the Heart in the Direct Perception of Nature; ~ GaianStudies.org

During heart entrainment when the brain wave patterns are embedded within the larger field of the heart, information processing is very different. With entrainment the heart and brain oscillating together. When neurons in the brain entrain to the heart, their firing timing alters, and this timing of neuronal firing conveys several times more information than the firing count. Hippocampal activity increases significantly when the heart becomes the dominant oscillator. Increased demand on hippocampal function from feeling the world through heart-centered cognition, stimulates stem cells to form new neurons in the hippocampus. Heart coherence also reduces cortisol production thus enhancing hippocampal activity as well as boosting the immune system. With heart entrainment, brain chatter is reduced and there is more connection between brain and body.

Link

Truly the kundalini rulez but a cup must be emptied before it can be filled... And those who enjoy the old wine will never accept the new... Even if it is older and purer.

What has been hidden by the few is now open to the many... But one must Percieve what hey see to understand what is being revealed.

edit on 1-5-2012 by pianopraze because: ....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

lala land

Perfectly describes the LHC.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

lala land

Perfectly describes the LHC.

I'll take your word for it, since you are the resident physics expert here on ATS, and probably frequent CERN.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

since you are the resident physics expert here on ATS, and probably frequent CERN.

No, that would be you, as we all know so well.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Suppose that the neutrino is of the electron-type. It turns into an electron, emitting a W-plus, which strikes a down quark and turns it into an up quark: a neutron (two down plus one up) has been turned into a proton (one down plus two up quarks). The process is something like a forced beta-decay, induced by the neutrino. This inverse-beta process is almost unbelievably rare. A neutrino will pass through air, water, solid rock, even metal, as if it were not there: if the whole universe were filled with water, for example, neutrinos would travel 100 light years (on average) before interacting in this way. Therefore most of the neutrinos produced by the sun travel straight through the earth, which is a mere twelve-thousand kilometres thick. Most, but not all: a tiny fraction of the neutrinos interact with the rock (or air, or whatever). There is no "magic" to this, but rather the relative strength of the interactions: of the three types of interaction, strong, electromagnetic and weak, the weak interaction is by far the most feeble - in this context, this means "the least likely to actually occur" - and this is the only type of interaction of which neutrinos are capable.

Buddhasystem makes a declaration and is wrong again. haha.

The microorganisms responsible for the phenomenon would find in the natural radiation a sufficient store of neutrinos of 10 MeV and more than they need... A diminution of this alimentation would consist of an equal numerical flux of neutrinos of very low energy to be put in the free interstices of the natural distribution. It is a problem of the symmetric information... in which (in thermodynamic terms) the difference between the 'heat' gained from the hot source (high energy neutrinos) and that given to the cold source (low energy neutrinos) is converted not into work, but into internal energy, or into the rest mass of the machine, which is not cyclical... Analogous comments apply to the case... implying an absorption of a pair, neutrino and anti-neutrino, of an average energy of 5 MeV... [The reactions] avail themselves of an abundant hot source like a geyser (the neutrinos of average energy of the cosmic radiation within the atmosphere) and of an immense cold source like an ocean, 'Fermi's lake' of very low energy neutrinos.

On neutrinos and alchemy as cold fusion Kervan biological transmutation
edit on 1-5-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Kundalini rules

Kundalini rules only if there is a mountain
and if Earth is a sphere
where is the mountain and if the mountain is above around the ,,who makes that mountain from Earth and to where ,,,the top s of what ..or is Earth a sphere at all

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the activity seems is in the full play
the sleeping giant is awaken at 13
betta wave
in a universal dream - awaken?
is it possible
without a prceptive point>?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Kundalini rules

Kundalini rules only if there is a mountain
and if Earth is a sphere
where is the mountain and if the mountain is above around the ,,who makes that mountain from Earth and to where ,,,the top s of what ..or is Earth a sphere at all

the activity seems is in the full play
the sleeping giant is awaken at 13
betta wave
in a universal dream - awaken?
is it possible
without a prceptive point>?

This triggers a lot of maybe related, maybe not...

Many layers let me see if I can put some of them together in anything approaching coherence.

First of all does the mountain have to be a mountain? I saw your focus on हिमालय which triggers a lot...
Vaguely remembered possibilities ...

But what if it is, or is tied with this instead/also which happens to be one of the vortices:

19.5 degrees north and south are the latitudes
where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere
will contact that sphere's surface,
when one apex is positioned at the north or south pole.
On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degreees north and south.
On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5 degrees.
On Earth:
Mauna Loa, Hawaii (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 155 degrees 37 minutes W) The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea volcano on the island of Hawaii.
Mexico City, Mexico (19 degrees 23 minutes N, 99 degrees 10 minutes W) The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan is at 19.6 degrees north.
Dzibalchen, (Yucatan), Mexico (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 89 degrees 46 minutes W)
Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island (19 degrees 18 minutes N, 81 degrees 26 minutes W)
Mount Emi Koussi, Chad, Africa (19 degrees 47 minutes N, 18 degrees 34 minutes E)
Mount Kalsubai, (near Bombay), India (19 degrees 33 minutes N, 73 degrees 43 minutes E)
Mountain near Xiangkhoang, Laos (19 degrees 17 minutes N, 103 degrees 17 minutes E)
Mountain near Potosi, Bolivia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 66 degrees 22 minutes W)
Yasur Volcano, Tanna Island, Vanuatu (South Pacific Ocean) (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 169 degrees 25 minutes E)
Mount Samuel, Northwest Territory, Australia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 134 degrees 8 minutes E)
Gweru, Zimbabwe, Africa (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 29 degrees 49 minutes E)

On Mars: the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees.
On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.

Based on Richard Dannelley's book, Sedona: Beyond the Vortex and Bruce Rawles

link
So the lines show that it's not really a sphere, or only partially so, i hesitate to post this but some of the info is good, in general I avoid this guy:

But how does this tie in with the Schumann resonances? I'm certain it does... if only I could remember...

wow, found somethign looking for the map of the lines: link

EARTH GRIDS:

PLANETARY METAPHYSICS

Curry Lines
Hartmann Net or Hartmann Lines
Ley Lines
Schumann Waves/Resonance
Black Lines
R. Buckminster Fuller Dymaxion Map
Becker-Hagens Grid Map (Unified Vector Geometry/UVG 120 Sphere; Earth Star)

They obviously also see there is a connection to the Schumann resonances, but they don't explain it on the page...

So back to your post... it triggered that and more, but I can't put it together either, just sense they are pieces of the same puzzle. This dreamer is partially awake, and strives to be more so...

Hawaii is so wonderful... the energy there is amazing... florida seems the opposite to me... positive negative? Inflow/outflow?

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join