It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Did you intend to post that on the "The Devil's Chord . . . " thread?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

For the history of mathematics as symmetry just read Why Beauty is Truth: A history of symmetry by math professor Ian Stewart

I had some correspondence with Professor Stewart -- He wrote a book on alien evolution -- cowritten with a biologist -- he said that if there are aliens they would be like Taoist hermits. I said that actually Taoist hermits can already travel into outerspace and spirits are real and the spirits are the real aliens. This is also the Muslim view that the aliens are Jinns.

O.K. so then I wrote Professor Stewart about how telepathy was already real for humans because Stewart writes on quasi telepathy in paddlefish and other water creatures using electromagnetic communication. I said I had trained in qigong and so I've had telepathy from electromagnetic waves emanating out of the center of my brain.

Professor Stewart replied he did not believe in natural telepathy but he did think that qubits from quantum computing would create telepathy. Here's his response from the journal Nature on qubit mind control from quantum computing

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I thought of this thread when reading this .... www.sufimessage.com...

I am a very spiritual person. Im not perfect and I have many misgivings. One thing I am is devoted to finding Truth of all sorts.

When we think of our world alone we are boxed in... In a weird and fascinating way... I think everything is connected. You may not.... but I am not you. I am me.

Sounds and vibrations have meanings and sometimes we may not "see" these meanings no matter how hard we look.... but sometimes.... we find a connection. I think this is one.

Don't flame me if you don't find the connection. I already did and I just want to share. Nothing more...

Thanks!

Jenn

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Don't flame me if you don't find the connection. I already did and I just want to share.

What EXACTLY is the connection and what precisely do you want to share?

Which "vibrations"? Which "sounds"? Why does every sound have a meaning? Don't you think you are making this up?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you for sharing Jenn,

There is a lot more to sound and vibration than we know. Our very senses might depend on them:
Is Sense of Smell Powered by Quantum Vibrations? -Scientific American
also in New Science

I wish I had a large laboratory to do experiments with EM ELF and sound ELF. There are more secrets to vibrational that are being discovered every day:

Please ignore hostile peanut gallery, I appreciate your posts.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

www.sufimessage.com...

I like this quote from your link:

All things and beings on the surface of existence seem separate from one another, but in every plane, beneath the surface, they approach nearer to each other, and in the innermost plane they all become one.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
William A. Tiller, PhD is a Professor Emeritus of Stanford University's Department of Materials Science.

Here is the description that goes with a video uploaded by Tiller:

Uploaded by DrBillTiller on Jun 28, 2011
Dr. Tiller is featured in a production by Susanna Holt regarding placing his imprinted electical devices into her sculptures with the intention of raising human consciousness.

In this video, Tiller explains that modern day science must change its frame of reference to include the input of human consciousness, despite the fact that it is not distance and time dependent, if we are to understand our physical reality. In his model, he builds on the work of de Broglie and Dirac. He says that there are two reciprocal 4D domains: space-time, and frequencies.

Have I paraphrased him correctly?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here is a screenshot from the video "Dr. Bill Tiller - Research Intro":

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by QQXXw

Did you intend to post that on the "The Devil's Chord . . . " thread?

Yes I did =)

the two thread titles are quite similar

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

But I guess you see that Fulllotusqigong replied to you here.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Don't flame me if you don't find the connection. I already did and I just want to share.

Which "vibrations"? Which "sounds"? Why does every sound have a meaning? Don't you think you are making this up?

Did you read the entire link? If not.... respond then and MAYBE you will find a CONNECTION. It is for you to decide.. If you don't get it.... then ok.... you don't get it. No harm done.

Think outside the box... try not to enclose your thinking. Possibilities are endless, therefore think with an open mind and try not to dwell on what the world has fed you thus far.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Thank you for being open to finding something in the link that you connected with. It all makes sense to me...

This is something I thought about long and hard the past couple of days because I was focused on "The Word" and what it means to me because it has never meant "The Bible" as most think. I've never been a follower.

I googled "spoken word vibrations" and this is what I clicked on.... wallah! Made sense to what I was trying to decipher and then after I read it I thought of this thread as I think it has answers but not as one may deem fit to their knowledge thus far.

I knew you and Piano would get it... as I can tell you both are free thinkers and are open to possibilites where this thread is concerned.

What this link above describes is the connection to everything because everything vibrates and with that comes a manifestation of what we sense.

Here is just a taste of what I found interesting (all of it took my breathe away though... I was in awe)

Vibrations turn to atoms and atoms generate what we call life; thus it happens that their grouping, by the power of nature's affinity, forms a living entity. And as the breath manifests through the form so the body becomes conscious. In one individual there are many fine and small beings hidden: in his blood, in his brain cells, in his skin, and in all planes of his existence.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you for sharing Jenn,

There is a lot more to sound and vibration than we know. Our very senses might depend on them:
Is Sense of Smell Powered by Quantum Vibrations? -Scientific American
also in New Science

I wish I had a large laboratory to do experiments with EM ELF and sound ELF. There are more secrets to vibrational that are being discovered every day:

Please ignore hostile peanut gallery, I appreciate your posts.

Thank you for being open to the possibilities vibration in fact may hold.

Why limit our self to think we know it all... there is always room to study and learn. Being open to the possibilities the Universe holds is key in my opinion.

I think though you are right. Our sense's do in fact depend on vibration. Without it.... void (in this realm anyway). Just my opinion though. I realize everyone is not me nor thinks as I do.
edit on 25-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Did you read the entire link? If not....

Oh, but I did and my questions in large part come from that.

You invite me "to get" stuff like this paragraph from "Sufi Message":

Vibrations as a rule have length as well as breadth, and they may last the least fraction of a moment or the greater part of the age of the universe.They make different forms, figures and colors as they shoot forth, one vibration creating another; thus myriads arise out of one.

This is brain dead stone cold pile of New Age cr@p. Sorry but I can't come up with any description that it more gentle.

Or, how about this:

Every emotion arises from the intensity of the vibrations which, when active in different directions, produce different emotions, the main cause of every emotion being activity alone. Every vibration while active raises the consciousness to the outermost surface, and the mist caused by this activity collects clouds which we call emotions. The clouds of emotion obscure the clear sight of the soul. Therefore passion is called blind. The excess of activity of vibrations not only blinds, but weakens the will, and a weak will enfeebles the mind and body.

Emotions are functions of the human brain and they clearly depend on brain electrical activity (not necessarily oscillations or vibrations) and a plethora of complex chemical reactions and so forth. In the above paragraph, however, the auteur takes a comfortable shortcut to abstract and pleasant sounding word soup. Clouds, vibrations, directions blah blah blah.

What happens when you convince yourself that you "get it" is this:
a) you are being lazy because you are content with "mist", "vibrations", "directions" and all that which mean nothing, really, but provide an illusion of knowledge
b) you allow your brain to short circuit, because you can't get any real understanding of anything by relying on New Age word soup.

Think outside the box...

Thinking is the key to begin with. Making pompous pronouncements like "thoughts are mist created out of vibrations of action" is not it. It's the opposite.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Emotions are just as much based on neurohormones in the body as in the brain -- this is why the gut is called the "second brain."

MIND: One of the structures in our body that seems especially adapted to promote altruism is the vagus nerve, as your team at U.C. Berkeley has found. Tell us a bit about this research and its implications. KELTNER: The vagus nerve is a bundle of nerves that originates in the top of the spinal cord. It activates different organs throughout the body (such as the heart, lungs, liver and digestive organs). When active, it is likely to produce that feeling of warm expansion in the chest—for example, when we are moved by someone’s goodness or when we appreciate a beautiful piece of music. Neuroscientist Stephen W. Porges of the University of Illinois at Chicago long ago argued that the vagus nerve is [the nerve of compassion] (of course, it serves many other functions as well). Several reasons justify this claim. The vagus nerve is thought to stimulate certain muscles in the vocal chamber, enabling communication. It reduces heart rate. Very new science suggests that it may be closely connected to receptor networks for oxytocin, a neurotransmitter involved in trust and maternal bonding.

The vagus nerve is stronger in its signals to the brain from the lower body

A working vagus nerve sends a steady stream of messages between the brain and the gut, with the number of messages going to the brain from the gut outnumbering those from the gut to the brain.

The second brain in the gut is controlled by the body's most powerful muscle, the diaphragm

Exciting new research has also linked the vagus nerve to improved neurogenesis, increased BDNF output (brain-derived neurotrophic factor is like super fertilizer for your brain cells) and repair of brain tissue, and to actual regeneration throughout the body. For example, Theise et al. [5] have found that stems cells are directly connected to the vagus nerve. Activating the vagus nerve can stimulate stem cells to produce new cells and repair and rebuild your own organs. There are many ways to activate the vagus nerve and turn on the relaxation response. When you take a deep breath and relax and expand your diaphragm, your vagus system is stimulated, you instantly turn on the parasympathetic nervous system, your cortisol levels are reduced, and your brain heals.

So deep slow breathing with the diaphragm is taught in music to increase serotonin levels in the brain

An artist’s rendition of how the vagus is stimulated using the NeuroCybernetic Prosthesis System. A generator about the size of a pocket watch is implanted into the left chest wall. Bipolar electrodes are wrapped around the left vagus higher in the neck through a separate incision and tunneled under the skin to the generator. A physician can control the intensity and rate of generator firing by holding over the chest wall (and generator) a telemetric wand connected to a portable computer (not shown).

pdf on vagus nerve electrical stimulation implants

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of ... www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread807082/pg52 Mar 19, 2012 – I'm saying that in nonwestern trance music the dopamine through continued vagus nerve activation then increases the serotonin which then

See my thread for more details but in nonwestern medicine it's well known that each main organ activates and controls each main emotion through neurohormones or electrochemical information. So if there is a liver blockage then this causes anger (as with alcohol) and if there is a lung blockage this causes sadness (as with smoking) and if there is a kidney blockage this causes fear (as with coffee). In contrast will power is actually from turning the fear of the kidneys into increased neurohormone energy. The secrets of how to do this are found in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

The West has no idea about the secrets of sound and vibration -- sound turns into light energy through sonoluminescence based on frequency as quantum energy while classical physics assumes an amplitude logarithmic definition of sound. Reality is nondualistic based on the quantum infinite potential enabling macroquantum energy from listening to the source of sound as sonofusion.

The vagus nerve is also the secret to internal orgasms -- climaxes -- that then after built up activate the heart as oxytocin and this increases the electromagnetic energy of the body/mind to open the pineal gland.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
sound turns into light energy through sonoluminescence based on frequency as quantum energy while classical physics assumes an amplitude logarithmic definition of sound. Reality is nondualistic based on the quantum infinite potential enabling macroquantum energy from listening to the source of sound as sonofusion.

What a pile of meaningless word soup...

"Quantum infinite potential... Macroquantum..."

Right....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by quiteinterested

My MRI experience is a floating feeling outside my body. I felt larger or not contained in the MRI machine. I was very relaxed. The MRI tech kept interrupting and it felt like a great amount of time would lapse before I responded. Did not master my psychonautics as the ride was over just as it was getting good.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Vedral cites research indicating the quantum process of entanglement may be at work in the navigation systems of robins, and in the process of photosynthesis. "The implications of macroscopic objects such as us being in quantum limbo is mind-blowing enough that we physicists are still in an entangled state of confusion and wonderment," Vedral concludes in his essay. Earlier, in Decoding Reality, Vedral speculated that detecting quantum effects in macroscopic systems provide "hope that one day we may find that Nature has already provided us with a quantum computer and all that is left for us to do is to program it."

Yep -- "mind-blowing" and "confusion" and "wonderment" -- aka word soup

Living in a Quantum World - Vedral's Scientific American article as pdf for more details on the macroquantum infinite potential
edit on 25-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

haha I forgot -- Buddhasystem practices Willful Ignorance! Hilarious. Oops don't google something if you don't want to learn about it. It's a big world out there Buddhasystem. Welcome to reality. haha.

edit on 25-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I think with your reply you proved my point!
Yes... I AM Laughing out loud... hopefully with you and not at you though. I am sweet like that!

Look.... in order to UNDERSTAND the world around you .... ya have to use your brain. Otherwise you are brain dead.

In order to UNDERSTAND the world around you .....ya have to study what it is others THINK they know and also try and understand what you know at a deeper level. Meaning.... once you have studied...you study more and get to the roots of your study for a complete understanding. Thinking here again..... requires the brain. I would say.... the brain is pretty important when deciphering the world around you as you perceive it.

You can call someone using their brain "new age crap".... but thats just a a label when you UNDERSTAND words. It sounds sooooo ridiculous when people by pass info. up they deem "new age" and blame their not understanding on a label. That too I find very funny.

When you use your brain consciousness comes into play.... this is not new age it is reality... proven.

Consciousness is very powerful.... this again is not new age crap.... its reality and its proven.

EVERYTHING (key word) you perceive is based off your SENSES!

What are senses? Here is a link.. hopefully you wont label it as new age crap..... lol... And if you notice the conclusion clearly states it is still an ongoing learning process and hopefully one day we can KNOW more about the senses as we do today.

This is why it is important to have an open mind and try and help instead of hinder. All this time you have spent on this thread have you helped or hindered?

Even though the link I offered this thread was a more spiritual way to look at sound, vibrations, atoms as life giving and altering.... it is still something worth looking into to see whether or not it my indeed connect with the thread.

Because it didn't connect with you.... why use your time to reply as you did... why not just sit in silence and try and learn something new? You act as if you know everything.... and ya don't. Sorry if it sounds mean... not trying to be mean at all.

There are indeed a lot of mysteries in our world and it would be great if people worked together to solve them instead of working against one another.

ksspaulding.wordpress.com...

CONCLUSION These are the main five senses that humans recognize. Some of them obviously overlap, like smell and taste, while others work together in more subtle ways. There is still a lot to learn about how humans perceive the world around them, and there may be senses that the scientific community has not yet proven exist. For example, there is the idea that some people posess extrasensory perception (ESP), or heightened perceptual abilities that the normal person doesn’t have. ESP includes telepathy, which is the transfer of thoughts from one person to another without the use of anything external, and clairvoyance, which is the ability to recognize objects or events without the use of normal sensory receptors. Then there is precognition, which is the ability to see into the future, and psychokinesis, which is the ability to move object’s using only the mind. None of these abilities are tangible or proven, but there is some evidence which hints that there are senses we don’t fully understand yet. On any note, the five senses are both incredible and undeniably important. It will be interesting to see what future research reveals about our senses and ability to perceive the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So what happened to the Schumann Resonance discussion?

The Word

This garden universe vibrates complete
Some, we get a sound so sweet
Vibrations reach on up to become light
And then through gamma, out of sight

Between the eyes and ears there lie
The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh
And to hear the sun, what a thing to believe
But it's all around if we could but perceive

To know ultraviolet, infrared and X-rays
Beauty to find in so many ways
Two notes of the chord, that's our full scope
But to reach the chord is our life's hope
And to name the chord is important to some
So they give it a word, and the word is...

OM

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join