It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by buddhasystem
since you are the resident physics expert here on ATS, and probably frequent CERN.

No, that would be you, as we all know so well.

Ah, what a disappointment! So your statement about the LHC was completely and childishly uninformed and must be withdrawn. Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

thanks
btw... Dimensions - edit - .link.. link. link
meena
math.ucr.edu...

mature transcript
Mani (1.46) 6 6 4 2 3 (215-277) Persia

6 7 6 7 Early gnostic teacher

.......does this name tell you something too

link link

edit on 2-5-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The World of Light
The Father of Greatness (Syriac: ܐܒܐ ܕܪܒܘܬܐ Abbā dəRabbūṯā; Middle Persian: pīd ī wuzurgīh, or the Zoroastrian deity Zurwān; Parthian: Pidar wuzurgift, Pidar roshn)
His Five Shekhinas (Syriac: ܚܡܫ ܫܟܝܢܬܗ khamesh shkhinatei; Chinese: 五种大 wǔ zhǒng dà, "five great ones") Reason (Syriac: ܗܘܢܐ haunâ; Parthian: bâm; Greek: νοῦς Nous; Chinese: 相 xiāng, "phase")
Mind (Syriac: ܡܕܥܐ madde´â; Parthian: manohmêd; Chinese: 心 xīn, "heart")
Intelligence (Syriac: ܪܥܝܢܐ reyana; Parthian: uš; Chinese: 念 niàn, "idea")
Thought (Syriac: ܡܚܫܒܬܐ mahšabtâ; Parthian: andêšišn; Chinese: 思 sī, "thought")
Understanding (Syriac: ܬܪܥܝܬܐ tar´îtâ; Parthian: parmânag; Chinese: 意 yì, "meaning")

The Great Spirit (Middle Persian: Waxsh zindag, Waxsh yozdahr; Latin: Spiritus Potens)

[edit] The first creation

[edit] The World of Darkness
The King of Darkness (Syriac: ܡܠܟ ܚܫܘܟܐ melech kheshokha; Middle Persian: Ahriman, the Zoroastrian supreme evil being)
His five evil kingdoms Evil counterparts of the five elements of light, the lowest being the kingdom of Darkness.
His son (Syriac: ܐܫܩܠܘܢ Ashaklun; Middle Persian: Az, from the Zoroastrian demon, Azi Dahaka)
His son's mate (Syriac: ܢܒܪܘܐܠ Nebroel) Their offspring – Adam and Eve (Middle Persian: Gehmurd and Murdiyanag)

Giants (Fallen Angels, also Abortions): (Syriac: ܝܚܛܐ yakhte, "abortions" or "those that fell"; also: ܐܪܟܘܢܬܐ arkhonata, the Gnostic archons; Greek, Coptic: ’Εγρήγοροι Egrēgoroi, "Giants"). Related to the story of the fallen angels in the Book of Enoch (which Mani used extensively in his Book of Giants), and the נפילים nephilim described in Genesis (6:1–4), on which the story is based.

[edit] Organization and religious practices
en.wikipedia.org...
[edit] Organization of the Manichaean Church

anyways
.. now.. buddhasystem --have you seen todays - Vitaphone yet

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I was watching this YouTube video for another thread when I was struck by two things that were said:

Gregg Braden - The magnetic field of the human heart can affect the magnetic field of the earth.

John Hagelin - Universal consciousness in nature is the unified field.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I liked Jim Carrey part. Well, the guy had an enlightenment moment, that's great. I'm on board with that.

Gregg Braden speaks nonsense, on more than one level.

The magnetic field of the heart measures between 10^-14 and 10^-11 T. That's an astonishingly small field. The Earth's magnetic field, by comparison, is 10^-4 and it's relatively uniform in our environment, while the heart's field rapidly decreases with distance. We are talking 7 to 10 order of magnitude differences here and a lot more at a distance. Those not mathematically minded won't be able to appreciate this difference, but it's roughly a ratio of a person's height to the distance to the Moon. So, Gregg... Baloney!

Also, the magnetic field does have a direction, and the hearts of people are orientated in space in a pretty arbitrary fashion. Even if there was a chance that the negligible field of a person's heart somehow interact with the Earth's (impossible but let's assume that for a moment), multiple hearts would cancel out, effectively.

Hagelin:

a) newsbreak, the "superstring" field has not been discovered. It has been theorized... By Hagelin. No discovery.
b) even if it does exist -- how exactly does it map onto consciousness? Yeah, yeah, some hand waving explains everything.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thanks for presenting. I have an aversion to elkhart toll at a visceral level I don't understand. I hear his name and i turn it off or stop reading. I might agree with some of the things the guy says but at a deep level I don't trust him and when truth and lies are mixed like that it becomes dangerous.

I do think our heart, one of the main chakra, is very tied in with the EM fields of the earth and this EM communication which science doesn't understand yet will be found to be responsible for much of what we consider paranormal and psychic now.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I do think our heart, one of the main chakra, is very tied in with the EM fields of the earth

So what will happen when humans travel to Mars?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Very good question Buddah, one I obviously can't answer. Possibly they will adapt to the resonance of Mars, or will go crazy. Probably adapt since we are very adaptable as a general rule.

Back to main on topic:

d. Biological Effects
Schumann himself was interested in the biological effects of sferics in general, and his student and later colleague Herbert König has continued this work. In a summary [12] the latter quotes many surprising results of such effects. They span from an influence on yeast cells and bacteria as well as plants and animals to humans. Human weather sensitivity is, for example, strengthened with increased amplitudes of natural oscillations at 10 Hz. With artificial application of such waves human circadian periodicity is significantly accelerated, test subjects show extended response time, or they cause headache. In many of these experiments effects showed a strong dependence on frequency. The so‐called alpha waves during brain activity lie in the same frequency range as the first two modes of the Schumann resonance. Medics speculate that this is possibly no coincidence, but human adaptation to the electromagnetic environment in the course of evolution. In this border area between physics, biology and medicine there are perhaps still interesting results forthcoming.

50 years of Schuman Resonance.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Very good question Buddah, one I obviously can't answer. Possibly they will adapt to the resonance of Mars, or will go crazy. Probably adapt since we are very adaptable as a general rule.

Thank you for a clear answer. I could further extend my inquiry by mentioning people in space traveling far away from any planet that's known to produce a magnetic field. Sorry but your logic breaks down rather quickly in that case.

Your statement is quite false.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I could further extend my inquiry by mentioning people in space traveling far away from any planet that's known to produce a magnetic field.

Yes please do. Please expound on how astonauts travel in space far away from
the earths Schumann Resonance. Not that you will have an answer.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Thank you for a clear answer. I could further extend my inquiry by mentioning people in space traveling far away from any planet that's known to produce a magnetic field. Sorry but your logic breaks down rather quickly in that case.

Quick to make a god-like pronouncement that my statement is false, but you have nothing to prove your statement either. We simply don't know. You seem more out to attack than discus.

Once we send astronauts in deep space missions we will know, until then we simply cannot... other than theorize.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
BIOETHICS FORUM VIDEOS - 2012 Nonlocal Consciousness: An Explanatory Model for the Near-Death Experience - Pim van Lommel, M.D.

Well when we die -- not sure how connected it is to the Schumann Resonance as Professor Oliver L. Reiser claims in the Actual Matrix Plan -- "Cosmic Humanism and World Unity."

Seems more like we as consciousness are a holograph....coherent light as consciousness -- more vivid than when inside our bodies.

Even though a person is brain dead and the heart is stopped their consciousness is more aware and perception is more vivid then when in the body.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
. . . the Schumann Resonance as Professor Oliver L. Reiser claims in the Actual Matrix Plan -- "Cosmic Humanism and World Unity."

Your post sent me back to “The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology by Drew Hempel, M.A.” to refresh my memory. I see this alluding to HAARP:

3) In 1936, Dr. Reiser, introduced and promoted the concept of "radio-eugenics" in the scientific Journal of Heredity. This entails applications of radiation for evolution. In 1945 Dr. Reiser was impressed by think tank founder Julius Stulman's article called "Applied Energy to Social Relations." In the 1965 publication of "Cosmic Humanism" that is highly praised by Stulman's Institute for Integrative Education, the concept of radio-eugenics is promoted in synthesis with the concept of nondual harmonic resonance. Dr. Reiser states that we learned from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that not only does radiation cause massive destruction but that even those who survive "the baptism by fire" have children with severe birth defects. He then states that unfortunately that is how evolution works and that hopefully with the proper applied harmonic resonance of radiation then a new human society and a new "World Sensorium" will be achieved. The "World Sensorium" of Dr. Reiser is based on utilizing the radiation of the ionosphere, amplifying it with high technology, and applying it globally to cause mutations. The effect is to achieve not only a higher dimensional reality but to harness the zero-point energy.

Douglas Dietrich, who worked at San Francisco’s Presidio Military Base as a Military Reference Technician, was Liaison for Col. Michael Aquino, the officially recognized Satanic Chaplain of the U.S. Army, according to Dietrich’s website.

Dietrich was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy on May 4, 2012. He talked about HAARP during the interview, which lasted almost 3 hours. The part about HAARP is not until 02:24. The mp3 of the interview is linked on projectcamelotportal. com and can be downloaded:

05/04/2012 - Douglas Dietrich

Note: if you wish to download to your computer, right click on below play box and save as MP3 to your hard drive.

Douglas Dietrich

Click here for link

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Quick to make a god-like pronouncement that my statement is false, but you have nothing to prove your statement either. We simply don't know. You seem more out to attack than discus.

Once we send astronauts in deep space missions we will know, until then we simply cannot... other than theorize.

I'm not making any God-like pronouncements. What I'm saying is plain simple. For example, I have a suspicion that if you step out of a window of a tall building at 30th floor, you are going to go splat. To quote you, "we simply don't know" whether it will happen or not. I'm sure however that I can bet my house on the outcome of your short battle with gravity. There is absolutely nothing "God-like" in that.

Likewise, we don't need to send astronauts to space to prove ridiculous nature of certain claims. By the way it has been done anyhow, because we went to the Moon. Nothing bad happened.

And closer to our home Earth, did you ever hear about "degaussing"? Used a lot in World War II. Basically an artificial magnetic field was created around the ship. No sailors died of heart attack because of that.

You couldn't stay away from using the word "resonate" when talking about flying to Mars. Oh well. New Age forever.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You couldn't stay away from using the word "resonate" when talking about flying to Mars. Oh well. New Age forever.

An asinine comment.

Your question that brought up the topic of Mars was in the context of the Schumann Resonances as they pertain to humans functioning on a planet.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

An asinine comment.

Your question that brought up the topic of Mars was in the context of the Schumann Resonances as they pertain to humans functioning on a planet.

Not at all, the comment is quite correct, if only you cared to follow the logic (which you rarely do). There was a statement that went like this:

I do think our heart, one of the main chakra, is very tied in with the EM fields of the earth and this EM communication which science doesn't understand yet will be found to be responsible for much of what we consider paranormal and psychic now.

Well do you see any reference to Schumann? Or to resonance? No, it's a sweeping statement that mentions some electromagnetic fields. And indeed there is the Earth's magnetic field which is the strongest of all natural fields here on Earth. Of course why the heart must resonate with anything is completely unclear to begin with. By the way presentations posted in this thread were all focused on the BRAIN so far, not the heart, now for some reason it seems to switch to another part of anatomy. I wonder what's next.

EDIT TO ADD:

And anyhow, no, there was no way that astronauts traveling to the Moon could "resonate" with Schumann standing waves in the atmosphere. Forget even that, low Earth orbit is already beyond the reach of Schumann oscillations, because their nature is exactly being confined in a waveguide, which is the atmosphere. And humans stay in space for months at a time, so this little theory of heart chakra and its "connection" to some "EM" fields is well, an epic FAIL.

edit on 7-5-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I read Dietrich's bio page -- and am listening to the Camelot interview.... when he goes off on the U.S. deaths when attacking Vietnam and how the Wall Memorial only has 6 female deaths or something and so he knows there were 34 females killed in Vietnam or so... Then he says consider that percentage difference then apply it to the 50,000 males killed or so... he says how the U.S. first killed in Vietnam was in 1945 and so there were a conservative six million U.S. in Vietnam and so 50,000 deaths is only .001 or something and so it is way off....

So I looked into Dietrich's claim how he knows this from burning documents -- first of all he's implying he saw maybe death numbers of Vietnam.... but he presents no evidence about this at all except about the females of an absolute difference of 28 females killed or so.... and then second his percentage logic is not an accurate conversion.... I found this online:

One out of every 10 Americans who served in Vietnam was a casualty. 58,169 were killed and 304,000 wounded out of 2.59 million who served. Although the percent who died is similar to other wars, amputations or crippling wounds were 300 percent higher than in World War II. 75,000 Vietnam veterans are severely disabled. [McCaffrey]

I see no reason to question these figures.

I find this a lot in the Camelot interviews -- the logic is faulty and there's no evidence and the stories told are too wild.

As for Dietrich's stories -- I think his information is probably accurate but just not precise -- so his expose on satanism in the military and also the Japanese super-balloon argument for Roswell....and his military stories -- I see no reason to disbelieve this information.

But the whole spiel of Project Camelot on the supersoldiers and mind control and exotic technologies -- I find it to be a lot of wild stories but no real evidence for it. Like Jesse Ventura had one of those super soldiers on his show but the guy had no corroboration -- you just have to take his word but you can find half a dozen dudes like that in every large city making wild mind control claims. Steven Greer is a good example -- I debunked him as a thread topic Debunking the Disclosure Project thread

Amazingly that thread is still active even though I started it in 2006 and then I was banned from that forum since I brought up too radical info. haha.

O.K. so Dietrich says Project Haarp is integrated with military sorcery -- but the question from the caller was why hasn't he posted any actual documents that he was reading? He dodged the question by answering he just points people to where they kind find more information....

His claims about the Nazi's using genocide as a means to create energy for a spacetime hole to bring back the occult gods....this is the "mass ritual sacrifice" model that I argue is structural to Western technology itself. See the problem with Project Camelot is that it fetishizes this military technology stuff as people like to be afraid like watching horror movies since it is tantilizing to people. In other words there is no real opposition but instead a glorification of the evil and so there is never any real solution presented -- and the origin of the problem is actually much deeper and more radical. The actual problem does not want to be admitted since it would mean giving up this fear fetish dynamic of the whole thing.

I mean I think exposing and discussing the satanic child abuse dynamic is crucial but unfortunately it is more embedded in patriarchal culture without the need of a satanic priest or even a church priest. The problem is physiological and based on a deep mind control. trineday.com... has great books on mind control and conspiracy and satanic child abuse also but without the whole occult technology schtick.

I'm not saying there isn't occult technology but rather all of Western technology is occult.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
But the whole spiel of Project Camelot on the supersoldiers and mind control and exotic technologies -- I find it to be a lot of wild stories but no real evidence for it.

It is ridiculous to expect "evidence for it." You're not going to be exposed via. your personal experience or the mainstream media/academia.

Project Camelot is based on personal testimony of whistleblowers. It is up the the viewer to watch or listen to numerous hours of interviews and discern for oneself.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

You're changing the subject. Your comment about evidence was not regarding child abuse; it was in relation to supersoldiers and mind control and exotic technologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join