It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

I think we should get it over with and just invade the world. We are more responsible. Our religions are truer and the others are evil. We should kill all the Muslims or subjugate them under our responsible rule. We must become the masters of the world. Germany had it right. They just got the target wrong. It's not the Jews who are the problem, its Muslim nations like Iran. We must wipe them off the map.

If not they will invade the world. we must cut to the chase an conquer the world, at any cost of American lives or expense. We must become the superior people we are.

down with the world. Long live the American empire. all threats are grave threats. we must destroy everyone or make them our subjects. in the name of peace we must rule the world, even if it means perpetual war.

hail obama!
edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
zionist papers are not good sources

NY Times again misrepresents IAEA report on Iran
UPDATE: to link to this post, use this URL: /6qmtzj

I finally got the May 2008 IAEA report on Iran and just as I guessed, the media have totally mischaracterized it, as usual.

As usual, the New York Times is the worst. According to the Times, the IAEA has accused Iran of a "willful lack of cooperation" -- but the report contains no such accusation whatsoever. That's the Times' own editorial commentary, inserted as if it was news and falsely attributed to the IAEA. This is the second time that the NY Times has put words in the IAEA's mouth - previously the NY TImes falsely claimed that the IAEA had determined Iran's disclosures were "inadequate" and that Iran had missed a critical deadline -- neither assertion was true, as I have discussed before.

www.iranaffairs.com... characterized-it-as-usual--as-usual-the-new-york-times-is-the-worst-according-to-the-times-the-iaea-has-accused-iran-of-a-willful-l.html

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't support Israel's criminal actions either, and the God I speak of is not bound by any particular manmade religious doctrine, that has been used to control and enslave people for centuries.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Jews are the superior race!
all others are not human. They must die! or be our servants. It is the right thing to do.

hail obama!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If "mutually assured destruction" worked for the US and the USSR, why can't it work for Israel and Iran?

Personally, I don't like the idea of nuclear weapons at all in anyone's hands, but of the countries of the middle east, Israel is the only one that I can make a case for the right to have nukes. But Israel, if they want to have nuclear weapons must behave as responsible nuclear weapons holders.

The purpose of the nukes is to guarantee the survival of Israel as a state.

Under no circumstances do they constitute an "ace up the sleeve" that allows one to steal parcels of other people's land or ghetto-ize and rough up a segment of its own population. They also don't constitute a platform that allows Israeli politicians of the lunatic fringe to call for the extermination of Arabs.

If Iran gets nukes, we might be looking at a 40 year "cold war" in the middle east. Would you take a 40 year cold war in the middle east? I would.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
we should put the Iranians in work camps to produce our armaments so we can invade the world. If they become troublesome, we can burn them alive or just throw them in mass graves. Let's get it done already!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Quit the spewing, us Christians know about the Jews that that call themselves Jews but are in fact the synagogue of Satan. Fake Jews. Israel has been hijacked. True Jews do not wish for the destruction and killing of the innocent.

How come all the Jews that live in Iran are not persecuted?

Revelations 2:9

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToeAnd if you are a (Christian?), then you should be in full support of Israel since the Jews are the chosen people in the bible and you should be offering them your unconditional support in accordance with scripture.

It's hard to take many of the pro-war blowhards here seriously because I just KNOW the majority of you are twisted by religion and find it impossible to have a rational opinion on things like this - you would happily see thousands of innocents killed because they're not 'chosen' people

edit on 24-2-2012 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

" However, the more news I read about Iran’s intentions and the more I watch the leaders of Iran thumb their noses at our peaceful attempts at nonproliferation the more at ease I am with backing an Israeli strike to remove Iran’s weapons and regime. "

To the trollish OP - Your deluded characterisation about Iran's 'intentions' indicates to me that you should probably stop watching the news - you don't seem to be able to handle the information very well - it seems to make you feel it's sensible or rational to start a hate thread about a country full of independent human beings.

If the news makes you hate people then - STOP WATCHING THE NEWS!

The stars on this map show the US military bases surrounding Iran. Dozens of them, thousands of miles from home. And you are saying Iran is the aggressor here? How is that logically possible? Iran lacks the capacity for any kind of large scale invasion of its neighbours - this is accepted year on year in the US military defence reviews (then completely ignored by people like John McCain).

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
so are we not going to address the threat the world poses to the world? damn,

I had shined my boots and everything. I was all geared up for a good marching salute to a picture of my leader.....HAIL OBAMA!
Hail the superior Jewish race, chosen by God no less.

GET ERRR DONE!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
*sigh*

Like I said, there are so many elements that rally so many people to support Iran. Many of the religious from all sides cant reasonably perceive religion as a threat, several of you are far left liberals that are anti-War at any cost (except for until were attacked, even when you should see it coming you dont) and who have bought into "the zionist" conspiracy (propaganda dispersed by people like Hamas and Hezbollah to galvanize support from far left liberals in Western societies and persuade them that they arent fighting the Jews, theyre fighting money hungry Jews and people owned by money hungry Jews.), and others are simply anti-Semites and/or support Muslims unconditionally.

A lot of you just cant comprehend the level of information that you would have to absorb to get a reasonable grasp on foreign affairs and relationships between countries. For example, is the U.S. hypocritical for supporting Saudi Arabia when its Human rights violations are as atrocious and despicable as Ayatollah Khamenei's? Or do we exploit the relationship we have with one of the most influential Sunni-Muslim nations that provide us trillions and keep the U.S. dollar active in the worlds oil markets to, keep in check, if you will, countries like Pakistan, that are also Sunni-Muslim but have dampened relations with our country?

Why was it okay for us to invade Pakistan under the cover of darkness to score OBL? Well, because of the Saudi's of course.

So you see, these countries are not threats to each other because we have our hands on the reigns and weve deterred this world from the brink of global war several times over. There is more then the threat of mutual annihilation keeping the world in check. This freight of thought is scary because it implies every country should have nuclear weapons to ensure theyll never be invaded. What a ridiculous idea to believe in.

It is a real and perceivable threat when people who make no secret that theyre our enemy and who follow the strict teachings of Mohammad via the Quran to enforce legislation in their country, and who we have no diplomacy with whatsoever, are allowed to build nuclear weapons and a growing military power, whether you libbies, religious, or antisemites want to believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Most people here have completely missed it.
The reason why Iran has nuclear bombs is because Pakistan gave them to them. Yes, Pakistan, our big ally.
Pakistan, the same dodoes that gave nuclear bombs to north korea.
If we expect to survive the straits of hormuz, we need to force Pakistan to take their bombs. back.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sedona5602
reply to post by Matteroni

if they are not seeking nukes why will they not let the UN nuclear inspectors inspect their"peaceful nuclear program" ...what are you hiding???

what are they afraid the inspectors would find????

debka.com...

because the IAEA is a western-backed propaganda piece nowadays. they initially started talking about "concerns about iran's militarization of the nuclear advancements" which is code for FEAR MONGERING, even though NO EVIDENCE ANYWHERE supports the idea of Iran developing nuclear weapons. even the CIA admits this. IAEA is corrupt and is used as a western political tool, and if i was Iran I wouldn't let them into my country either because it's dangerous. they just spout this BS and it could lead to war.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
Most people here have completely missed it.
The reason why Iran has nuclear bombs is because Pakistan gave them to them. Yes, Pakistan, our big ally.
Pakistan, the same dodoes that gave nuclear bombs to north korea.
If we expect to survive the straits of hormuz, we need to force Pakistan to take their bombs. back.

You are a troll.

Pakistan and Iran are not allies. Rofl.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I agree, the world is too much a threat to the world. We must act now. The chosen people of God are our inspiration. Though we cannot be as they since we are Christians and other such inferior people, we must defend them at all costs. Iran is a stepping stone to our greater glory.

The world is too much a threat to itself. They will attack themselves and us. We must kill em all.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Let's cut to the chase ... if anyone is going to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear power, it should be Saudi Arabia. It's not our job to police up every rouge nutter country on the planet. Let Iran's neighbors take care of Iran. The Saudis have the manpower, the money, and they are living right next door.

Non-nuclear proliferation is a worthy ideal, but not practical.

I think the whole "Nuclear Iran" scare is just good for political rhetoric.

Nikita Kruchev told us "We will crush you!!!" while beating his shoe on the podium.

How many Nukes did the USSR have at the time? How long has North Korea had nukes?

India, Pakistan, North Korea, China, Russia,

UK, France, Israel...am I missing anyone?

Seriously...The bigger problem is how we pander to Regimes like North Korea than the fact that they have Nuclear Weapons.

Every government knows the minute they launch the party is over. We would turn Iran into a crater the second a luanch was detected and the Iranian leaders know this.

The Iranian regime has maybe a year left...two at the most....and it is the Iranian people who will topple the dictatorship, maybe with some help from US Drones when it reaches a tipping point.

Let Iran work on Nukes, which is in direct violation of thier own law..by the way.

I wouldn't give Iran a single concession for threatening to make Nukes, and I wouldn't give them a single concession if they manage to pull it off.

The Iranian government is like a child throwing a tantrum, looking for attention...the last thing we should do is give them any.

Ron Paul has a point when he says that the bigger danger is the old Russian Nukes, which is the first place a terrorist would go shopping if they wanted one as the old KGB are now mostly international Gangsters.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Let's cut to the chase... Why do we deny Iran nuclear power or weapons and we don't North Korea? All this rhetoric and propaganda is just political posturing for oil. Regarding Iran's desire to snuff out Israel....Really...none of our business. Both are independent sovereign countries.....let them deal with each other.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Let's cut to the chase... Why do we deny Iran nuclear power or weapons and we don't North Korea? All this rhetoric and propaganda is just political posturing for oil. Regarding Iran's desire to snuff out Israel....Really...none of our business. Both are independent sovereign countries.....let them deal with each other.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
lol another agenda thread.

I'd rather not get involved in silly wars so the elite can take over the world faster. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
DBL
edit on 24-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join