It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by sedona5602

israel belongs to the Jews?
yea the real decendants of the biblicle Hebrews were there already maybe

Looks the Israelies that are slaughtering the real so called "GODS CHOSEN" are Imitation wannabes

Genetic analysis suggests the Muslims of Palestine are largely descendants of Christians[19] and Jews of the southern Levant and descendents of a core population that lived there in prehistoric times

en.wikipedia.org...

sad sad fail

So lets just support Hamas until they can invade Israel and take it back for themselves, and then kill all the Jews?

Are you demented?
edit on 24-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

What nonsense is this. There are currently 10 countries with nuclear arms.

US, Russia, Britain, Israel, India, Pakistan, France, North Korea and China.

Under NATO nuclear weapons sharing, the United States has provided nuclear weapons for Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey to deploy and store.This involves pilots and other staff of the "non-nuclear" NATO states practicing, handling, and delivering the U.S. nuclear bombs, and adapting non-U.S. warplanes to deliver U.S. nuclear bombs

So they are still US property.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

then every country on my list can sell material to make a dirty bomb. They are all in financial trouble and some we don't even have diplomatic relations with anymore. We need to invade them too.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

then every country on my list can sell material to make a dirty bomb. They are all in financial trouble and some we don't even have diplomatic relations with anymore. We need to invade them too.

No they cant or they would suffer enormous economic consequences.

Do you know anything about this world we live in? Im not really sure what level of reality im supposed to be operating on here....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

all those have nuclear facilities. All can be secretly producing arms. I say they will. Iran is no exception. Many hate the USA on that list.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I, on the other hand, have zero respect for someone who obviously has sociopathic tendencies and wants war based on the flimsiest of pretexts, against imagined enemies who have thus far not attacked his home nation, or any of their neighbours.
The death of many people seems not to matter to people like Seabag, who chant the same mantra over and over again and like to tell the rest of us that WE are wrong, and conversely displays little or no respect for an opposing viewpoint.

So, I stand by my earlier post. A debate is one thing, blind propaganda is quite another!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SharpKnife

Wow! You honestly believe what you are saying?

What would an advanced species think that came and visited our planet and saw us fighting amongst each other, destroying each other and our planet?

Think about our evolution, we went from nomads to developing agriculture to support societies then to civilizations with governments and countries. The next logical step in evolution is for humanity to represent earth and support each other and develop technology that helps us advance as humanity.

How about since Iran has advanced technology in nanotechnology we actively support open trade to advance our medical industry that is currently one of the US's biggest GDP. Instead of having pharmaceutical companies lobbying to push more and more medication that just numbs humanities empathy.

Instead of spending trillions on R&D on weapons that destroy humanity, how about we spend trillions on helping humanity?

I know you are going to say it is a pipe dream, but it is not. There is only a small few that want to see the world burn and instigate fear into the people.

I have plenty of friends that are of the Islamic faith and I am a Christian Orthodox. They agree that we need to support each other.

I have seen first hand, Coptic Christians protecting Muslims praying. There is hope, don't give up brothers and sisters.

There will always be radicals in every religion, but they are few and they are consumed by fear. It is up to us that have love and the best in our heart for humanity to evolve to get us past this fear.

So quit the fear mongering and pushing the agenda of those that are consumed with fear and greed.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

they are all already suffering economic consequences. They could sell it to terrorists for a huge profit. The logic is sound. Iran can. Why cant they?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

They'd suffer enormous consequences? Just like Israel did selling nuclear technology to South Africa! Oh wait... that's right, they didn't suffer any consequences.

The US too is guilty of proliferation, and every penny they give to Israel is also illegal under US law. So why is nobody going to jail?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by Ben81
Another brainwashed by the media
so weak minded

wonder why there is so many people messed up today
thinking they are doing the right thing
when its completely the opposite

We think the same thing about you, trust me.
Except not brainwashed by the media, brainwashed by Jersey Shore and whatever is else is the popular thing to say that day of the week.

Im sure you didnt miss one episode of Jersey shore

TELL US THE TRUTH

They Cancel SGU but Jersey whore wasnt cancelled yet WTH
what is wrong with people of today

thinking that show is cool
and thinking a war with Iran is cool
those are the real retarded people
with delusional judgment that has been manipulated by the media
to support their evil cause

Iran is not threatening anyone .. but just wait until they get attacked
they will unleash with russia and China hell on the US

so Iran must not be stoped .. Israel must be stoped before they draw the US in another war
open you eyes buddy ..

9/11 was a false flag to make war on terror in the ME
make your research a bit dont only one side search

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

so weak minded

Except not brainwashed by the media, brainwashed by Jersey Shore and whatever is else is the popular thing to say that day of the week.

so Iran must not be stoped .. Israel must be stoped before they draw the US in another war
open you eyes buddy ..

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whose brainwashed here????????????????

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Nah, very unlikely. They are all under constant scrutiny and observation.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I understand, but even your opponents deserve respect. What is victory if your enemy is weak? cheap
What is defeat if your enemy is weak? dishonor

What is peace among strong enemies? a way for strength
What is peace among weak enemies? a way for tyranny

Even he is human. Even he is deserving of respect. We are not perfect. I am human, but I aspire to be more because I know I can be. I see the potential in others because I see it in myself.
Even the devil can be forgiven by god. What greater example of peace is there?

indeed, what greater example of coexistence is there than the devil and God.

respect all and respect yourself in the process.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

so is Iran, yet they must be building bombs. We arent really sure of the others. We need to strike first. We should invade the world.

link   
Good post, Britguy.

Has anything changed? As far as MATERIAL EVIDENCE for secret nukes?
Not that I know of. Still no evidence. Israeli hardliners decry the mere passing of time.

No sane person likes Iranian human rights abuses, aggressive state rhetoric (which is still better than that of some countries we failed to attack for several decades). I also disllike the Theocracy's open support for tyrants like Assad.

Obviously, the world will be highly critical should Iran get really near to building atomic weapons (which civilian enrichment of uranium is not sufficient for) with its present barking and pissing on the trousers of the West.

Any serious evidence, except for the usual warmongers shouting every second day for "regime change"?

link   

so weak minded

open you eyes buddy ..

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whose brainwashed here????????????????

YOU

because you think Iran is a threat
you have fallen into their mind trap
making you fear of something invisible

Why do you fear so much Iran
they didnt nukes 2 civilians cities .. US DID

So US must be stoped before they nuke other cities
on Israel orders this time
edit on 2/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Problem is,the key word "invade". BTW,WHY didnt the US invade IRAN,when they had the chance?

more than 170000 U.S. troops were in Iraq at more than 500 bases

Damn,The US warmongers are slipping,by not taking strategic advantage of having the troops ALREADY there!

Now America has to waste ALL that money,time,and logistics,of putting them all back!

Oh never mind....America has 12000 troops near Libya,and another 50000 on the Islands near Iran,for a major amphibious assault......

edit on 24-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
for all you RABID IRAN types
go back to square one and read my "you are on glue" post

the one that details the zioist destruction of thier original democratic government and the subsequent instalation of the Luciferian Zionist banker controlled Shaw and then the presently installed Mullahs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

gee
the Iranian government government must be EVIL, they are controlled by the same people that control ISRAEL and the US...and I guess sign some of the paychecks on this thread too

hope you get your dough in silver, the paper ain't worth the souls you have sold

edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Pakistan is not a threat.

I am sure India would say otherwise............

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
On the off chance no one posted this - -

Formerly secret telexes reveal Iran’s early use of deceit in nuclear program

The reason for the unusual purchase — 220 pounds of highly caustic fluorine gas — was never explained, but someone at Iran’s Sharif University was clearly anxious to collect. For months, the mysterious buyer bombarded a British supply company with telexes, demanding to know when his 45 canisters would arrive.

“We have not received your reply,” complained one telex, sent from the Tehran school’s purchasing department and written partly in broken English. “We are awaiting for hearing from you as soon as possible.”

But the telex, sent in 1992 and made public here for the first time, was not what it seemed. The real purchaser was not a university but a secretive research institute working for Iran’s military. The fluorine gas, investigators later concluded, was to be blended with uranium in a nuclear program that would remain hidden for 10 more years.

The document is part a trove of 1,600 formerly secret telexes obtained by nuclear researchers seeking to unearth the early history of Iran’s clandestine pursuit of nuclear technology. While nearly two decades old, the records offer an unusually detailed glimpse into Iran’s alleged efforts to defy sanctions to obtain sensitive technology — tactics that intelligence officials say continue even now.

Experts who studied the documents say they were struck by patterns of behavior that began early in the program and involved some of the same individuals who run the country’s nuclear efforts today, under the oversight of the same supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who came to power in 1989. The telexes and other records show Iranians using subterfuge and deception to obtain the parts they needed, and afterward issuing vigorous denials to U.N. nuclear officials, even when confronted with evidence.

“They stick with absolutist lines, and it makes it harder to trust them,” said David Albright, a former U.N. nuclear inspector who obtained the documents and provided a sampling of several dozen copies to The Washington Post.

click the link for remainder of article

Its an interesting read..

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join