It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

The US dollar is crashing and is slowly being replaced as the currency. All superpowers come to an end eventually.

Obvious attempt at de railing the thread.
(do not let the trolls do this ignore the DE-railing do not feed)

Russia, and China right now are the ones exploiting
Iran for the oil. They are milking the Iranian teet of
oil for cheap, and taking every advantage of this situation..

The only reason why Russia and China have even said anything
CHEAP OIL..

They will NEVER get involved into a ww3 scenario over Iran.

Iran has no choice but to sell the oil they have now
at a very cheap rate because of the sanctions.

Russia, and China are raping Iran right now behind the IRON curtain
they have drawn, and people are blindly being sucked into the void..

The sympathizers in this thread just hate America.
Any way to take cheap shots. CHEAP all CHEAP.
edit on 24-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Do you know how entwined the dollar is with the World ?

Trust me,if your hoping for the collapse,you are failing to see that it would be a worldwide one.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
it is not derailing the thread this ALL ABOUT BANKER WARS
and Iran is one of the last bastions of the same currency freedom that got such diverse characters as Kennedy and Gahdafi assinated

can't have a luciferian Zionist banker tyranny world wide unless it IS world wide now can you?

and what did the zionists that put Hitler in power do once they got him there...?
That's right
they killed all the forum posters that supported him...oooops I mean brownshirts
edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

but then, are we not doing the group march/ salute to a huge picture of Obama?

I have already put my uniform on and practiced my angry face for when I get to put Iranians into work camps and glare at them through the barb wire fence.
damn it.

I won't quit,.....HAIL OBAMA!

I will be marching to your glorious image tonight in my apartment. Know I support you in your defense of the superior race! and the father land!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This thread has become so sad, like so many on ATS; an endless ever circular argument, the adult version of two kids saying; "I am right, you're stupid!..." "no I am right, you're the stupid one!.." etc on and on ad infinitam.

The fact is what ever, either side believes, the argument can be boiled down to one simple point and that is whether you believe in the sovereignty of a nation and it's ability for it's people and government to choose it's own course and destiny or you don't.

And if you don't, then you can't believe in the sovereignty of your own nation either, nor complain when another nation that doesn't agree with the way you do things, decides to invade your country, change your regime and your way of life. And all the other BS about what nation is right or wrong etc is all just subjective opinion.

And, as far as the whole idea that the leaders of Iran will nuke Israel, it's just BS, the fact is, like I said before the leaders of Iran, like all leaders of nations, love power and money more then god. They won't be nuking anyone, because they know they will be nuked back and they won't be doing that.

It's just like all the terrorist leaders, they talk a great game, they spew a lot of rhetoric to stir up their followers to go out and blow themselves up, but you know one thing that the leaders of the terrorists groups never do, they never strap bombs to there selves and go to die for god, because they don't want to die, they will lose their power and their money.

Not to mention the fact America has some technology, like missile shields and radiation detectors sensitive enough to pick up unexploded nuclear bombs, IF the US, was so fired up about protecting Israel, then we would give them that tech, we give them everything else. Oh yeah, but if we did that it would take then wind out of America's sails, it would weaken the argument our nation uses for preemptive strikes and regime change.

And as far as people arguing against nations having nukes to defend themselves, ask yourself this, why was it so important for Israel, to develop nukes in secret, I'll give you a hint, to keep them from being invaded by foreign armies.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

That is why it is home of the brave, because we will face danger and tyranny at any corner, and destroy evil by any means necessary. Get a grip, grow a pair, and brush up on history son.

Wow....what a patriotic statement. Just make sure you are building yourself an underground bunker. You're gonna need it when enough countries decide they've been subjected to enough of their own "evil" and decide to "destroy" the country responsible for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

china russia india and sooooo many other countries are abandoning the USD as we speak

FAIL!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
The time has come for Israel to take care of these sick leaders

Absolutely right. Its time for Israel to do it, not try to drag America into another conflict it can't afford. Let Jewish blood be shed for the defense of Jewish lands and interests.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

That is why it is home of the brave, because we will face danger and tyranny at any corner, and destroy evil by any means necessary. Get a grip, grow a pair, and brush up on history son.

Wow....what a patriotic statement. Just make sure you are building yourself an underground bunker. You're gonna need it when enough countries decide they've been subjected to enough of their own "evil" and decide to "destroy" the country responsible for it.

Come and get it. We have 309,000,000 civilians armed with a 2nd amendment, the worlds biggest nuclear arsenal, and the most powerful military in the world, with an untouchable Navy that has a military position on every country we perceive to be a reasonable threat.

Bring it on.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The sympathizers in this thread just hate America. Any way to take cheap shots. CHEAP all CHEAP.

Oh! Look at that absolutism rearing it's ugly head yet again! It's always this way with you people, disagree and suddenly you hate America.

I would've been one of the first to defend her a few years ago, but the way things are going these days, and people with your absolutist mentality, I'm not so sure.

You worship the flag as an idol, then go off on rants when people think it's a bad idea to kill people in meaningless wars.

Satan was great at accusing people too.

edit on 24-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ohhhhh we also have 60 something NATO nations on our side.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by sonnny1

china russia india and sooooo many other countries are abandoning the USD as we speak

FAIL!

So you are saying that if the dollar falls completely,those country's will be alright?

laughable !

Lets stick to the discussion.

Instead of bashing America ,hoping for collapse,and not thinking that the world would be in turmoil,if the dollar collapses.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

is the discussion.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
OHHHHHHHHHHH and we have a position on the worlds biggest source of energy - the Middle East. The first plan of action if world war 3 were to happen, would be to take control of those oil fields (which we can do with relative ease) and then NATO will push on inwards to finish what was left undone at the end of the second World WAr.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by NightGypsy

but then, are we not doing the group march/ salute to a huge picture of Obama?

I have already put my uniform on and practiced my angry face for when I get to put Iranians into work camps and glare at them through the barb wire fence.
damn it.

I won't quit,.....HAIL OBAMA!

I will be marching to your glorious image tonight in my apartment. Know I support you in your defense of the superior race! and the father land!

HAHA! Good......you are a good little American PATRIOT! I'm glad you have that kind of spirit. It will come in handy when we're in the second decade of war with Iran and we want to deploy you for the 50th time!!

edit on 24-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

You all need to stop feeding this troll thread.This is what Seabag does.Look at his body of work.It's troll central.Then he thinks he's all cool when he break's down peoples comments into little quotes, then fills the gaps with rambling's about Hitler and other weak arguments about how he's always right and we are always wrong.Then he finishes each one off with a laughing face because it makes him feel like a big man in some child like way. It's how he does all his thread's.This is how young weak minds work around here.He is obviously working towards being a mod one day because that's what being here is all about right? God help us all.

The first sign of defeat is when you must resort to an entire post of personal insults. You’re just trying your best to get this thread shut down so you can take a break.

Look… I GET IT…You’re frustrated. I don’t know how some of you can bring yourself to keep logging in day after day to defend a sick regime like the one in Iran. At some point you must just bang your head on your desk trying to come up with a new defense.

Hang in there, buddy!

edit on 24-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Yet a bunch of cavemen were still able to knock out the twin towers, fascinating.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Which cavemen?

The CIA or were they brought down due to Blowback?

I wish you guys would get your cavemen, I mean story straight.

You cant have it both ways.

PEACE

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

and with all that people like you still scream how a BS country like Iran can bring us to our knees......

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

yet little old Iran can kill us dead.......

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join