It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by theBigToe

Another brainwashed by the media
so weak minded

wonder why there is so many people messed up today
thinking they are doing the right thing
when its completely the opposite

We think the same thing about you, trust me.
Except not brainwashed by the media, brainwashed by Jersey Shore and whatever is else is the popular thing to say that day of the week.

Iran is not threatening anyone .. but just wait until they get attacked
they will unleash with russia and China hell on the US

so Iran must not be stoped .. Israel must be stoped before they draw the US in another war
open you eyes buddy ..

9/11 was a false flag to make war on terror in the ME
make your research a bit dont only one side search

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whose brainwashed here????????????????

YOU

because you think Iran is a threat
you have fallen into their mind trap
making you fear of something invisible

Why do you fear so much Iran
they didnt nukes 2 civilians cities .. US DID

So US must be stoped before they nuke other cities
on Israel orders this time
edit on 2/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I would tell you to do some research about Islam, the Quran and the Hadith, and Khomeini's regime's legislation, but you wouldnt, and you would only say that its propaganda dispersed by Zionists.

I have nothing more I care about saying to you. You are the brainwashed one. You believe absurdities. This website is a sad, sad cesspool for conspiracy theorists, and that also draws the antisemites and ignorantly naive far left libs.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Some of the recipients of telexes forwarded the requests to their governments; others who sold goods to Iran would later contend that they were unaware of Iran’s true plans for the materials. Many items sought by Iran were considered “dual-use” — having both military and peaceful applications — and were not banned at the time.

That is the problem.

But the shear amount should have made SOMEONE suspicious......

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

those are old. Anything new. They did change administrations and the world is not the place it was even a year ago. We could also bring up the US´s contingency plans for an invasion of Canada before WW2, but that would be silly.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

May I ask how qualified you are to speak on Foreign Policy?

Just want to know for my own inquisitiveness.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The New York Times is Lying About Iran's Nuclear Program
It's deja vu all over again. AIPAC is trying to trick America into another catastrophic war with a Middle Eastern country on behalf of the Likud Party's colonial ambitions, and the New York Times is lying about allegations that said country is developing "weapons of mass destruction."

In an article attributed to Steven Erlanger on January 4 ("Europe Takes Bold Step Toward a Ban on Iranian Oil "), this paragraph appeared:

The threats from Iran, aimed both at the West and at Israel, combined with a recent assessment by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Iran's nuclear program has a military objective, is becoming an important issue in the American presidential campaign. [my emphasis]
The claim that there is "a recent assessment by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Iran's nuclear program has a military objective" is a lie.

As Washington Post Ombudsman Patrick Pexton noted on December 9,

But the IAEA report does not say Iran has a bomb, nor does it say it is building one, only that its multiyear effort pursuing nuclear technology is sophisticated and broad enough that it could be consistent with building a bomb.
Indeed, if you try now to find the offending paragraph on the New York Times website, you can't. They took it down. But there is no note, like there is supposed to be, acknowledging that they changed the article, and that there was something wrong with it before. Sneaky, huh?

But you can still find the original here.

globalresearch.ca...

ooooopsi
edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by casenately

Pakistan is not a threat.

I am sure India would say otherwise............

Paki wont invade India. Like I said, there are measures there that will prevent that.

There is no measures in place to prevent Iran from doing what it wants to do. Iran has clearly shown it could care less what the international community has to say, meanwhile Pakistan actually does, and it doesnt want to see its economy brought to its knees because of sanctions. Pakistan has a much closer affiliation with China then Iran does too. Beijing has NEVER said they will go to war with the U.S. over Iran, nor has Moscow.

Pakistan is like I said, a huge enemy, but is currently a subtle threat and doesnt require much concern.

There are so many more elements at play with Iran, and the biggest being their defiance to the international community. This illuminates how narcissistic this regime is, that it cares only about itself, and not what anybody else has to say.

This isnt just on nuclear issues, this is on EVERY issue from foreign to domestic policies.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
we should cut the isht and just invade the world. everyone is a threat. They are jealous of our freedom. since they are all broke, they will attack. we must stop them in the name of morality. Since Muslims are evil we should make them Christian, protestant, catholic, or Hassidic Jews. Everything else is too dangerous. Let's get err done

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I believe about 90% of people on here wouldn't mind seeing Israel and Jews Burn In a nuclear firestorm.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

paki will invade India or India will invade paki.

We have no way of knowing. India does have Muslims. and Pakistan certainly does. This is WW3 for sure. To stop war we must make war on them.

edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Paki wont invade India. Like I said, there are measures there that will prevent that.

There is no measures in place to prevent Iran from doing what it wants to do. Iran has clearly shown it could care less what the international community has to say, meanwhile Pakistan actually does, and it doesnt want to see its economy brought to its knees because of sanctions. Pakistan has a much closer affiliation with China then Iran does too. Beijing has NEVER said they will go to war with the U.S. over Iran, nor has Moscow.

Pakistan is like I said, a huge enemy, but is currently a subtle threat and doesnt require much concern.

There are so many more elements at play with Iran, and the biggest being their defiance to the international community. This illuminates how narcissistic this regime is, that it cares only about itself, and not what anybody else has to say.

This isnt just on nuclear issues, this is on EVERY issue from foreign to domestic policies.

Pak is a Nuclear threat regionally. But the buffer is India. I am worried of someone getting a hold of a bomb there too,and using it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
we must invade India, now, before they use the nukes they already have.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I doubt you can trust the WP either

Washington Post's David Ignatius lies about Panetta regarding Israeli strike on Iran
David Ignatius of the Washington Post has an...not an article but an opinion piece...in which he claims that US Def. Sec. Leon Panetta has expressed concerns about an imminent Israeli attack on Iran.

Problem is, he cites no sources and doesn’t even say how he learned of this. That, of course, didn’t stop the other media outlets around the world from running wild with the story, reporting it as uncontestable fact. This, despite the fact that Leon Panetta himself basically called Ignatius a liar:

www.iranaffairs.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

those are old. Anything new. They did change administrations and the world is not the place it was even a year ago. We could also bring up the US´s contingency plans for an invasion of Canada before WW2, but that would be silly.

They are old because it goes back to the beginning of Iran's nuclear program. I didn't write the articles however I found them somewhat informative in the context of how we got to here from back then. Im not endorsing anything in the article. I just thought I would add it to possibly narrow down / focus on some of the conflicting information.

It also gives some insight into why the West is concerned.

either way, its for people to look at and debunk / verify etc etc.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Pak is a Nuclear threat regionally. But the buffer is India. I am worried of someone getting a hold of a bomb there too,and using it.

Well I think the biggest buffer is Saudi Arabia. Pakistan is a Sunni-Muslim nation primarily and Iran is Shia-Muslim primarily. The Saudi's have an increasingly influential presence in Pakistan.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If they’re still spreading hate and strengthening their arsenal then they obviously haven’t been stopped.

So now our job is to stop other countries from spreading hate????

And who is the US to say a sovereign nation can't strengthen their arsenal when they are surrounded by and couched between occupied aggressors (the US in Iraq and Afghanistan) intent on attacking them.

Who rattles sabers? It's Israel and the US.

That said, if Iran does get a nuke, it would definitely level the playing field. The US can't just go around attacking any country it *thinks* poses a threat.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This "concern" for the well being of other nations is horse pucky.
Where is the concern for poverty around the world?
Where is the concern for the millions of American's that are jobless, in poverty and many homeless?
Where is the concern for the safety and well being of the civilians of Iran?
I'm sure when the bombs fly, any concern will be brushed off as collateral damage, kind of like the collateral damage Timothy McVeigh brought to those children in the OK City Bombing.

This is not about "concern" but control for the few rich elite to continue their criminal actions against other countries and their own citizens in the name of "safety"

The only place those that support war against Iran need to go is to be dispatched straight to hell where they belong. What would you say to God when he shows you dead children's bodies that you supported killing?
I don't think any excuses you proffer will fly.

Originally posted by jacobe001
It is not our responsibility to baby sit other nations.
I'm tired of my tax dollars funding this nanny state mentality where we have to look after other nations.

Let other countries in the middle east pony up the money and military to police their own.
Not on my tax dollars anymore.

Nuclear weapons concern the world.

You are so wrong about it not being everybodys concern what countries are allowed to be in possession of the worlds most hideous weapon.

A country needs to PROVE to the international community that it can be trusted with this kind of weaponry. Ayatollah Khamenei CAN NOT be trusted. Its that simple. These weapons go into the hands of ONE RELIGIOUS ZEALOT. They are not controlled by a group of people. Theyre controlled by one psychotic who thinks the creator of the universe pointed at a Human child and said, "KILL THAT FOR ME", and then, "impose Islam on all infidels or exterminate them"

Get a grip on reality, please.
edit on 24-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This "concern" for the well being of other nations is horse pucky.
Where is the concern for poverty around the world?
Where is the concern for the millions of American's that are jobless, in poverty and many homeless?
Where is the concern for the safety and well being of the civilians of Iran?
I'm sure when the bombs fly, any concern will be brushed off as collateral damage, kind of like the collateral damage Timothy McVeigh brought to those children in the OK City Bombing.

This is not about "concern" but control for the few rich elite to continue their criminal actions against other countries and their own citizens in the name of "safety"

The only place those that support war against Iran need to go is to be dispatched straight to hell where they belong. What would you say to God when he shows you dead children's bodies that you supported killing?
I don't think any excuses you proffer will fly.

It is not our responsibility to baby sit other nations.
I'm tired of my tax dollars funding this nanny state mentality where we have to look after other nations.

Let other countries in the middle east pony up the money and military to police their own.
Not on my tax dollars anymore.

Nuclear weapons concern the world.

You are so wrong about it not being everybodys concern what countries are allowed to be in possession of the worlds most hideous weapon.

A country needs to PROVE to the international community that it can be trusted with this kind of weaponry. Ayatollah Khamenei CAN NOT be trusted. Its that simple. These weapons go into the hands of ONE RELIGIOUS ZEALOT. They are not controlled by a group of people. Theyre controlled by one psychotic who thinks the creator of the universe pointed at a Human child and said, "KILL THAT FOR ME", and then, "impose Islam on all infidels or exterminate them"

Get a grip on reality, please.
edit on 24-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

Dont bring your religion to this debate please. Lets keep this debate rational.
And if you are a (Christian?), then you should be in full support of Israel since the Jews are the chosen people in the bible and you should be offering them your unconditional support in accordance with scripture.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

trolllllolololololol...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You should take the time to click the link and read the article. The article is a compilation of information over the years, by different people / media outlets / etc that lays out the West's mindset on this issue.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join