It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

yet again.....what is the reason we cant just focus on our country and stop invading everyone and their mother......

what would cut it....a death star?

would we be safe then?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I never said it was CIA, I said that the government probably knew about the attack ahead of time and did not stop them, making them complicit.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Are you psychic ...I was just thinking that...

funny thing is....I was....lol

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

yet again.....what is the reason we cant just focus on our country and stop invading everyone and their mother......

what would cut it....a death star?

would we be safe then?

When this world is entirely ruled by secular governments that dont kill people for dumb sh*t like sexual orientation or which imaginary god they want to worship. Then we can stop building bombs and put that money to where it should be and invest in things like education and science and technology (that isnt used to kill people).

And I dont want to wait 1000 years for these governments to realize theyre idiotic. We dont even know if the Human species has a thousand years left to live. Yellowstone could erupt tomorrow and plunge the world into a global winter, ummm nuclear war, ummmm global warming, ummmmmmmm a cosmic collision.

The only hope for Humanity is that we migrate to new worlds, that we get the hell off this miserable planet and find new places to settle. We need to protect the species, not protect countries. This can only be achieved when the world has embraced a popular ideology, and that is secularism. It is the ONLY system which accepts everybody. When we can do this, we wont be covering up peoples right to free speech, people can get an education. Do you know what the worldwide military budget is in contrast with the worldwide space budget? Its appalling.

Imagine where that money could go if we didnt have to invest it into bombs because people that we saddle with immunity are building up armies and a nuclear arsenal to wage war on us because of ridiculous scripture that mandates they take over the world. Its just retarded.

Ive said it time and time again: the ONLY system of government worth living in is the one that lets you riddle it with criticism from within.
edit on 24-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Come and get it. We have 309,000,000 civilians armed with a 2nd amendment, the worlds biggest nuclear arsenal, and the most powerful military in the world, with an untouchable Navy that has a military position on every country we perceive to be a reasonable threat. Bring it on.

Oh, how I wish that comment were meant as satire.
edit on 24-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

so I was right....world conquest....nice...

I´ll go get my boots and practice marching/ saluting. I am a little rusty

HAIL OBAMA!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Seabag, we already knew your views on Iran so I'm confused as to why you've made a thread which is hardly any different than any of your other numerous posts about the subject.

You have an opinion and you're entitled to voice it, although I disagree with your views, but I wonder why you started a thread which doesn't really offer anything new and is just same old same old really?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

so I was right....world conquest....nice...

I´ll go get my boots and practice marching/ saluting. I am a little rusty

HAIL OBAMA!

Hail Obama???

Don’t put your boots on just yet. The jury is still out on how Obama will handle this situation as it unfolds over the next few months. I hold out a little bit of hope because, after all, even a BLIND squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Wow....what a patriotic statement. Just make sure you are building yourself an underground bunker. You're gonna need it when enough countries decide they've been subjected to enough of their own "evil" and decide to "destroy" the country responsible for it.

I think Iran needs the bunkers underground
right now more then anyone in America..
If Iran would stop their nuclear weapons building,
their threats of killing everyone in America, and wiping
Israel off the map, they would have nothing to worry about.

We do not have to subject ourselves to another Hitler
who killed millions upon millions. Hitler should of been
taken care of BEFORE he was able to murder.
So should and will Iran. FACT is stranger then fiction.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

no.....why wait..

today Iran, tomorrow Taiwan....forget that...let's get them all now

Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!

let's get it over with already....one at a time....pffft

now, let's use our glorious strength to crush our enemies.

victory is ours!.

Sieg Heil!

link   
reply to post by Kram09

but I wonder why you started a thread which doesn't really offer anything new and is just same old same old really?

Because the government gives him incentive pay for any extra time and effort he puts into driving home the issue.

link   

bring it

the US has just been invaded by some 35 MILLION illegal mexicans and counting

GUN FAIL!!!

not to mention reality check

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Smoke on the water - A fire in the sky
Smoke on the water

They burned down the gambling house - It died with an awful sound
Funky & Claude was running in and out, pulling kids out of the ground
When it all was over, we had to find another place
Swiss time was running out - It seemed that we would lose the race.

Relish:

But some stupid with a flare gun burned the place to the ground

Deep Purple were the skies after the nuclear blasts.

No matter what we get out of this, I know... I know we'll never forget

Smoke on the water - A fire in the sky
Smoke on the water

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Radio news just said IAEA inspectors were not let into certain military installations and that talks were "a failure."
At this point the odds are swiging more and more towards a strike against Iran having some justification. But more evidence should come in - or Iran's lack of cooperation in acquiring evidence. (The emissaries left on Wednesday.)

Nuclear talks
This IS getting dangerous - rhetoric alone is not sufficient to start a war, but if some uranium is missing... and you are not allowed to see a military installation where nukes could be shot from... you will start to think perhaps they ARE hiding something.

Would be nice to get the cooperation of Russia in checking evidence. After all, they are supposed to be great friends.

Anyone care to comment?

link   

When this world is entirely ruled by secular governments that dont kill people for dumb sh*t like sexual orientation or which imaginary god they want to worship

I see you missed the george bush innocent by DNA death count while governor back there a few pages didn't you?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yet bush couldn't find the WMDs in iraq.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

do the IAEA inspect secret israeli nuclear production bunkers like Dimona?
no?
nough said!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Double

edit on 24-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join