It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

What do you call those people that never learn?
That cannot tolerate any argument?

There is something that smells like fundamentalism in these threads.
After all the questions and coutnerarguments they cannot answer in merit, they just lie low for a few days and come out with the SAME thing, the nth time in a few weeks.

And they will be told the same arguments again and will be asked the same questions.

To me they sound like a broken record.

There have been so many posts since I logged off last night that I will not attempt to answer them all. Thank you all for your replies. I learned 10 very important things from all of your posts and I now see the light!!

1) America is to blame for Iran’s aggression

2) Iran really isn’t being aggressive they’re just talking aggressively because they’re upset with Israel and America for sticking their noses into Iran’s business

3) Iran really isn’t building nuclear weapons

4) Even if Iran is developing nuclear weapons they’re justified in doing so because America and Israel are bullying them and they are surrounded

5) Even if Iran gets nuclear weapons (which of course they aren’t even attempting) they will never use them on anyone

6) The US is too broke to intervene and has no justification for doing so anyway

7) If we just pull all American troops home from the Middle East the problems in the world will go away and the world will finally live in peace and harmony

8) Iran is a peaceful nation that is guilty of no human rights violations, and even if they are it’s none of our business…we should let them slaughter all the people they want

9) It’s OK that Iran doesn’t follow the NPT they signed because nobody else follows it either

10) Seabag is a fearmonger, broken record, chicken hawk, warmonger, keyboard warrior, propagandist, racist, uneducated, stupid liar!!

Did I miss anything??

Now I must go research all of these things and try to make sense of them as my whole world has been completely turned upside down.

edit on 24-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I personally believe the OP should sell his belongings, rally together some likeminded war against Iran supporters and go and invade Iran (on their own of course). However no offence but the OP is probably not man enough to go fight himself, he would rather send someone else to fight for his agenda. People in Iran saying they will wipe out a country is bad but compared to actual murder is nothing.
edit on 24-2-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Here's my issue with this.. Yes Iran is probably going for a nuke.. Yes they need to be stopped but one question...

How the hell are we supposed to pay for war on another front? The US is all but bankrupt...
edit on 24-2-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

The OP did say he served 8 years in the miltary.....not sure if that was the US military or the IDF though!

I too would gladly chip in for some desert fatigues and would volunteer the be there to kick their arses out the open door of a C-130 into Iran, if they so desire war. Along with David Cameron, William Hague and any other Israel-firsters in the UK government of course. How better to show their commitment to Israel than to get out on ground and lead from the front.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
you are just a fool...isreal as in the infultrated economy(by us) and they want that power out of sight and mind...like many, the point is, its idiots like u that will be stuck for breath to put together these 3 words

-i was so blind...

the time will come, and it will be soon, the question i ask is do u fight for freedome liberty and a future FOR the people or....total control...the question will be awnserd, even if silently the things planned will still come, all we can do is be as best prepared as possible to defend ourselves from how ever they intend to force one world govt on us.

taking out the iranian banking system which is the last not infualtrated by the rothschilds will be the last public step, total money/economy control = ultimate domination over the masses, the RAT RACE has GOT TO END!

& if we support them toppling the last power that is standing up in the face of our fake democracy is iran...others do aswell but not so publicly...iran is the future and it will not fall like iraq or afghanistan did....they...are many and so are their allies, it would be unwise infact downrigth stupid to try to invade iran without declaring war or with.....either way they got back up lmao....so we shall wait and see what happens....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAMiN
you are just a fool...isreal as.........

Thats a great way to start off your post. With a gratuitous insult!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Another brainwashed by the media
so weak minded

wonder why there is so many people messed up today
thinking they are doing the right thing
when its completely the opposite

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Another brainwashed by the media
so weak minded

wonder why there is so many people messed up today
thinking they are doing the right thing
when its completely the opposite

We think the same thing about you, trust me.
Except not brainwashed by the media, brainwashed by Jersey Shore and whatever is else is the popular thing to say that day of the week.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
here is a list of countries besides the USA and UK with nuclear power. Each can in theory produce a nuclear weapon. We should look into them and stop them too. It is a real threat.

Argentina

Armenia

Belgium

Brazil

Bulgaria

Canada

China

Czech Republic

Finland

France

Germany

Hungary

India

Japan

Korea, South (ROK)

Mexico

Netherlands

Pakistan

Romania

Russia

Slovakia

Slovenia
and Croatia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan (ROC)

Ukraine

Argentina is full of crazy people. They might nuke the UK over the Falkland Islands.

Armenia might nuke Turkey.

Belgium might nuke someone if they pay them or sell their weapons to terrorists.

Brazil might nuke Portugal.

Bulgaria might nuke Germanys or Austrians enemies.

Canada might sell nukes to the USA´s enemies.

China WILL nuke everyone, they want to conquer the world.

The Czech republic might kill everyone, they are irresponsible and nuts.

Finland France and Germany might nuke the ME just in case the Muslims try anything, they are invading under the guise of immigration.

Hungary and India might get trigger happy and let a couple fly to each other's enemies, the might be making an alliance.

Japan, OMG, they are desperate. They will definitely fight China with nukes before they get any ideas of world conquest.

Koreas, enough said. They will certainly nuke each other and the USA.

Mexico will nuke people, they are just lazy and don't have the drive to make a land invasion of the USA beyond immigration (invasion).

The Netherlands, Pakistan and Romania, might get nervous and nuke each other in a twisted false flag that involves Romanian immigrants and gypsies.

Pakistan will take advantage and nuke everyone. They are Muslim you know.

Russia will end the world nuking Slovakia Slovenia and Croatia trying to subjugate them.

South Africa will produce nukes again and fight Spain because of World cup envy. Huge nuke threat there.

Sweden and Switzerland will nuke each other over who is more neutral. A title coveted by their banks.

Taiwan will nuke all of Asia over cock fight debts that are unpaid by heads of state.

Ukraine will nuke Russia, because of resentment.

we have to look into these real threats. But last but not least. IRAN.....they are the devil. They worship the devil and wish to bring the antichrist to earth in a hail of nuclear explosions. They must not be added to the list.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
here is a list of countries besides the USA and UK with nuclear power. Each can in theory produce a nuclear weapon. We should look into them and stop them too. It is a real threat.

Argentina

Armenia

Belgium

Brazil

Bulgaria

Canada

China

Czech Republic

Finland

France

Germany

Hungary

India

Japan

Korea, South (ROK)

Mexico

Netherlands

Pakistan

Romania

Russia

Slovakia

Slovenia
and Croatia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan (ROC)

Ukraine

Argentina is full of crazy people. They might nuke the UK over the Falkland Islands.

Armenia might nuke Turkey.

Belgium might nuke someone if they pay them or sell their weapons to terrorists.

Brazil might nuke Portugal.

Bulgaria might nuke Germanys or Austrians enemies.

Canada might sell nukes to the USA´s enemies.

China WILL nuke everyone, they want to conquer the world.

The Czech republic might kill everyone, they are irresponsible and nuts.

Finland France and Germany might nuke the ME just in case the Muslims try anything, they are invading under the guise of immigration.

Hungary and India might get trigger happy and let a couple fly to each other's enemies, the might be making an alliance.

Japan, OMG, they are desperate. They will definitely fight China with nukes before they get any ideas of world conquest.

Koreas, enough said. They will certainly nuke each other and the USA.

Mexico will nuke people, they are just lazy and don't have the drive to make a land invasion of the USA beyond immigration (invasion).

The Netherlands, Pakistan and Romania, might get nervous and nuke each other in a twisted false flag that involves Romanian immigrants and gypsies.

Pakistan will take advantage and nuke everyone. They are Muslim you know.

Russia will end the world nuking Slovakia Slovenia and Croatia trying to subjugate them.

South Africa will produce nukes again and fight Spain because of World cup envy. Huge nuke threat there.

Sweden and Switzerland will nuke each other over who is more neutral. A title coveted by their banks.

Taiwan will nuke all of Asia over cock fight debts that are unpaid by heads of state.

Ukraine will nuke Russia, because of resentment.

we have to look into these real threats. But last but not least. IRAN.....they are the devil. They worship the devil and wish to bring the antichrist to earth in a hail of nuclear explosions. They must not be added to the list.

None of those countries are a threat.

And wow are you in need of some help with your understanding of foreign affairs...
edit on 24-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Don't forget to give a gentle incentive to jump to our Bonhomme heil Harper
who is self confessed to be an overly religious christian and a zionist
a LUCIFERIAN CHRISTIAN!
..does that mean he wouldn't need a chute?
nor a back up?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

you are an expert in humor as well.

Pakistan is not a threat. Korea, etc....wow. ok

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The time is fast approaching where people will have to make a decision... this isn't just about Iran or Iraq... or even Israel... it's about a massive clash of cultures that has been on-going since the day Mohammed decided that he wanted to take out the people of Mekka for being pagan and what not...

Why should the 'West' constantly try to be all PC and try to behave in a proper manner when it is clear that NOBODY really likes the Islamic culture of violence and intimidation... well, apart from Muslims that is...

There was recently a programme on the BBC showing Luton (UK) and the problems there with militant Islam... while being interviewed, Muslim women lied regarding their own religion... which Muslims do often... it's called 'taqqiya'...

If the only real option is an out and out World War to determine mankind's stance regarding Islam... let's stop pussy-footing around and get it on!!! We are all decended from people who gave their lives at some point in History... even with Russia AND China on the side of Islam... I really don't fancy their chances... seconds away... Round 3, FIGHT!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

you are an expert in humor as well.

Pakistan is not a threat. Korea, etc....wow. ok

The DPRK is a slave to China, and Pakistan is a threat, yes, but we have diplomacy with them and there are other measures there to keep them in check.

We have NO diplomacy with Iran.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

1) America is to blame for Iran’s aggression

Not entirely, Israels goading and bought off politicians do their bit too.

2) Iran really isn’t being aggressive they’re just talking aggressively because they’re upset with Israel and America for sticking their noses into Iran’s business

Iran has responded with aggressive language when it has been openly threatened, and with such a military build-up around it, who can blame them.

3) Iran really isn’t building nuclear weapons

Show us the proof! Not one shred of evidence of this has yet been shown.

4) Even if Iran is developing nuclear weapons they’re justified in doing so because America and Israel are bullying them and they are surrounded

Again... it's hypothetical. Show us the evidence.

5) Even if Iran gets nuclear weapons (which of course they aren’t even attempting) they will never use them on anyone

Evidence please.......

6) The US is too broke to intervene and has no justification for doing so anyway

No rpoblem, the FED will just print more money and get the taxpayers to pay it back.... with interest, again!

7) If we just pull all American troops home from the Middle East the problems in the world will go away and the world will finally live in peace and harmony

Not likely, but it is also none of the USA's buisness. After all, the US has done, and continues to, prop up brutal dictators for political and military ends, so can hardly claim any moral grounds for attacking others.

8) Iran is a peaceful nation that is guilty of no human rights violations, and even if they are it’s none of our business…we should let them slaughter all the people they want

Again, it is none of the USA's business. And again, the USA is itself guilty of huge human rights violations, both at home and abroad.

9) It’s OK that Iran doesn’t follow the NPT they signed because nobody else follows it either

But, Iran does follow the rules of the NPT. What we are often presented with as evidence of non-compliance, are things that no other signatory would allow either.

10) Seabag is a fearmonger, broken record, chicken hawk, warmonger, keyboard warrior, propagandist, racist, uneducated, stupid liar!!

Saved me more typing there... thanks you!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

so why not start to have it?
edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It is not our responsibility to baby sit other nations.
I'm tired of my tax dollars funding this nanny state mentality where we have to look after other nations.

Let other countries in the middle east pony up the money and military to police their own.
Not on my tax dollars anymore.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
It is not our responsibility to baby sit other nations.
I'm tired of my tax dollars funding this nanny state mentality where we have to look after other nations.

Let other countries in the middle east pony up the money and military to police their own.
Not on my tax dollars anymore.

Nuclear weapons concern the world.

You are so wrong about it not being everybodys concern what countries are allowed to be in possession of the worlds most hideous weapon.

A country needs to PROVE to the international community that it can be trusted with this kind of weaponry. Ayatollah Khamenei CAN NOT be trusted. Its that simple. These weapons go into the hands of ONE RELIGIOUS ZEALOT. They are not controlled by a group of people. Theyre controlled by one psychotic who thinks the creator of the universe pointed at a Human child and said, "KILL THAT FOR ME", and then, "impose Islam on all infidels or exterminate them"

Get a grip on reality, please.
edit on 24-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I don't like the spirit of that post. I respect sea bag in his opinions. I don't think he acts out of hate. He just has different points of view. I respect them and like to talk about those very ideas.

That is why we are humans and not monkeys. So we can reason with each other.
unless you like being a cave man?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

israel belongs to the Jews?
yea the real decendants of the biblicle Hebrews were there already maybe

Looks the Israelies that are slaughtering the real so called "GODS CHOSEN" are Imitation wannabes

Genetic analysis suggests the Muslims of Palestine are largely descendants of Christians[19] and Jews of the southern Levant and descendents of a core population that lived there in prehistoric times

en.wikipedia.org...

sad sad fail

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join