It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaTroof
I can honestly say I've never had a paranormal experience.

I'm convinced they're all in people's heads.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Happybee: OMG, scary!!!!
edit on 22-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: clockdryve

You should really stop searching for answers from ghosts. Your angel saved you for that?! You haven't learned anything from the ambulance incidence?! Take care of your soul, find a good obssession! May God guide you!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I got tired of so many stories for today...I do believe them,this world gets more and more out of control,we cant have quiet times alone OMG...I cannot shake the fear of feeling the evil again, materialising in front of me - I havent seen anything, hope never will. But I am more counscious of their existance, all kinds of evil creatures or ghosts, I hope this realisation wont make them appear. I knew from the beginning they are there, its logical,with all the info we got.... But now that I felt true evil so powerful, I have my eyes more open, my senses sharper, I cant get out of my head the hideous free way they can reach us.Why do we stand this?!Why does it have to be this way? My life stopped being peaceful, I know I can be mentally or physically attacked

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Had more than one experience I can't begin to explain? Sure, hasn't everyone?

I've "seen" and heard ghosts, seen weird arsed crap I can't really describe well much less explain, been examined by something inexplicable, observed it right back, and been grilled for it by the military, intentionally dodged a nice but really irritating General, had my car physically moved by something which left tire tracks to match, and seen animals acting in ways I can't explain. I've been taught by little blue doctors, interrogated by elf ladies and been part of a number of extremely fun physics projects.

I bet a lot of ATSers can say the same, though. Most folk don't talk about the offbeat weirdness of their lives.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Many people dont have anything weird. Lucky for them

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepowerisinyou
Many people dont have anything weird. Lucky for them

I think the 'weird' is in how observant you are at times. Some of the weirdness in my life was subtle. Other parts of it are as screwy as it comes. I can't believe I'm unique.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is going to sound so ridiculous, and the only reason why Im going to post it due to anonymity... I left id out of the last post because I have only told like 2 people in my entire life and demonstrated it for them, but I guess this is as good a place as any to talk about it, as maybe someone out there has a similar ability or knows more about this..

As a child I had, at least what I perceived as, an ability to control and/or trigger the wind. I used to be able to feel "it" almost like an extension of myself, like you would an arm or a leg. I felt the ability when I would "trigger it"
In my face, mind, chest and arms.. thinking about it and raising my arms up to the side would cause the trees to move and a gust to blow...

Im not talking a whirlwind or anything powerful enough to be useful for anything, but enough to move the trees, and catch your clothes. As I got older (probably 13 or 14 or so) I lost touch with it. Still able to summon it, but nowhere near as strong.

To this day I am 26, I can still muster a faint breeze if I try, but nothing like before.

Sometimes I think its all in my head, or its just a coincidence...

But then again It rarely fails

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I got tired of so many stories for today...I do believe them,this world gets more and more out of control,we cant have quiet times alone OMG...I cannot shake the fear of feeling the evil again, materialising in front of me - I havent seen anything, hope never will. But I am more counscious of their existance, all kinds of evil creatures or ghosts, I hope this realisation wont make them appear. I knew from the beginning they are there, its logical,with all the info we got.... But now that I felt true evil so powerful, I have my eyes more open, my senses sharper, I cant get out of my head the hideous free way they can reach us.Why do we stand this?!Why does it have to be this way? My life stopped being peaceful, I know I can be mentally or physically attacked

Welcome to the thread, thepowerisinyou, and thanks for your feedback.

When you say you felt true evil so powerful, what are you referring to? Sounds like there's a story behind that statement.

The main thing you need to work on is not showing fear. Fear is what attracts negative beings around you and they will feed on your fear and keep coming back. If you show love and positive emotions to them, they won't hang around long. Evil needs negative to thrive.

Thanks again for your replies to the others. Hope to see you back here.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Had more than one experience I can't begin to explain? Sure, hasn't everyone?

I've "seen" and heard ghosts, seen weird arsed crap I can't really describe well much less explain, been examined by something inexplicable, observed it right back, and been grilled for it by the military, intentionally dodged a nice but really irritating General, had my car physically moved by something which left tire tracks to match, and seen animals acting in ways I can't explain. I've been taught by little blue doctors, interrogated by elf ladies and been part of a number of extremely fun physics projects.

I bet a lot of ATSers can say the same, though. Most folk don't talk about the offbeat weirdness of their lives.

Have you heard of Aaron Mccollum, and Project Seagate II ? You sound like you may have, or still are, one of the chosen for the Secret Space Program. There are many different projects within that system.
Listen to his story on the video on this page and see if anything "rings a bell" for you.

Project Camelot

Thanks for coming on the thread. Let me know what you think about the video. Yes... it's pretty far out there, but there are more people coming forward talking about being a part of this program than you may realize.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
This is going to sound so ridiculous, and the only reason why Im going to post it due to anonymity... I left id out of the last post because I have only told like 2 people in my entire life and demonstrated it for them, but I guess this is as good a place as any to talk about it, as maybe someone out there has a similar ability or knows more about this..

As a child I had, at least what I perceived as, an ability to control and/or trigger the wind. I used to be able to feel "it" almost like an extension of myself, like you would an arm or a leg. I felt the ability when I would "trigger it"
In my face, mind, chest and arms.. thinking about it and raising my arms up to the side would cause the trees to move and a gust to blow...

Im not talking a whirlwind or anything powerful enough to be useful for anything, but enough to move the trees, and catch your clothes. As I got older (probably 13 or 14 or so) I lost touch with it. Still able to summon it, but nowhere near as strong.

To this day I am 26, I can still muster a faint breeze if I try, but nothing like before.

Sometimes I think its all in my head, or its just a coincidence...

But then again It rarely fails

Thank you for coming back, Lucidparadox.

You know what? That's not as strange as you may think.

I saw a show several years ago where someone could use the power of his mind to make the wind blow. It may have been a video someone posted on this thread; I don't remember where I saw it, just that I DID see it. It was pretty amazing!!!

So, no need to feel like it's ridiculous; it's just the power of the mind.

People would be astonished if they realized everything the mind is capable of, but most are clueless... it's sad, really.

Hope to see you again soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Yes, weird as cannot understand it yet!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Well, the story is I attracted the evil with my moment of perfect happiness with God, myself, the world. Was going to explore more of this peace and stick it as hard as I could in my heart, in order to become a wiser person in my way of living.I felt the evil wanting to absorb me, it was like a figure without a figure, just a head but no head next to my face, you wouldnt believe how close to my face
I new it had no power to drag me, I new that if i open my eyes(was almost asleep when I felt it) it would be nothing, not even the feeling, probably because God didnt allow it to scare me that much and because my world is not his reality or in that moment, anyway my ears also felt it, can you imagine the ears to feel?!?! They were as a radar, warning me but I knew it before my ears.I opened my eyes,although I was and am very curious to know what is this evil, I think at times what is this emptiness that has such powet? How can it have power?! How can it come to me and I cannot dissmiss it?! I dont accept its power. Never will, its just emptiness, its scares a lot but cant win us over....After that, I needed a little time to close my eyes and sleep, knew I could feel it, but I could not feel it with eyes opened, strange no? I turned up the light, put the rosary on my neck, pray a little, turned off light, still a bit uncomfortable, but finally asleep. I will tell a little more of my experiences and my mom's. Thanks for reading!

P. S: I feel stronger when I read these paranormal threads...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
One more thing. Days before it happened, I was asking myself and God, not very insistently, just curious a bit, without necessarily expecting an answer :does evil really exist, has a shape, has an agenda, does it really hides? I wouldnt be surprised if what ive felt was the nr1 evil... But I am so so so so happy and also was at the time it happened that I was aware of my value and the fact that as powerful as it is I can escape it!! Hahaha! I just knew it in my heart, it only confirmed me how special I am that I can reach happiness and that this makes the evil furious. Hahaha! It really is just emptiness, and I can deal with emptiness, because God is my shepherd...The only thing now that bothers me is that I am afraid to meditate. I can deal with making the evil go away, but I wanna avoid it!
edit on 23-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

You are right about not showing fear. I really didnt at the moment, I was still, I was amazed, I was thinking like: whats this? Im not going to bow to it, to dispair, to be weaker, I have God, nothing can touch me, I am rich!
Go away, you wont get anything, you are nothing....

I dont say wow I am brave, I am afraid of its presence because it simply disgustes me, it ruins my soul's privacy, I am not afraid that it might win me, that I know for sure, that is my strenght, I just dont want it near.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

One more thing. Days before it happened, I was asking myself and God, not very insistently, just curious a bit, without necessarily expecting an answer :does evil really exist, has a shape, has an agenda, does it really hides? I wouldnt be surprised if what ive felt was the nr1 evil... But I am so so so so happy and also was at the time it happened that I was aware of my value and the fact that as powerful as it is I can escape it!! Hahaha! I just knew it in my heart, it only confirmed me how special I am that I can reach happiness and that this makes the evil furious. Hahaha! It really is just emptiness, and I can deal with emptiness, because God is my shepherd...The only thing now that bothers me is that I am afraid to meditate. I can deal with making the evil go away, but I wanna avoid it!

Until you are comfortable meditating, I'd hold off on it, or at least not go too deep. Your thoughts/feelings will attract energies of the same frequency, and it could turn out to be a "bad trip".

Thank you for answering my question. Enjoy reading the thread. You should be busy here for the remainder of the year.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I am a deep person, I can only go very deep.... The thing is I didnt intend to meditate it was just a big sigh from my soul, letting go all negativity. If I wanna do it now, it wont come. I lost my peace more now, Im expecting, prepared for any evil, cant enjoy as well the good, I like stability, control, its hard to accept a pop "hi, im mister evil"

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Its hard to let go to the dream world! Its really not our place to be happy, completly happy. Thats sad. I believed we could be as happy here as on heaven...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Im still trying to deny it, to forget it, but I know I would fool myself. I have to live with it, Im a little traumatized and furious that it reached me and could do it again. It really ruined my peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This probably isn't paranormal but I started to feel a little different in the past couple of days. Last night at Walmart, I got a huge electrical static electricity shock. Then a second minor one not long after. Then today, I see I'm at a location that is the coldest in South Carolina traveling north until you reach Canada. It's been in the 50's here all evening. I love the cool temperatures. I was hoping it would cool down.

This is an up to date map. I expect it will warm up because it is warmer everywhere else.
www.intellicast.com...

Aftually it does look strange that anyone can identify my location at the moment by looking at the coldest temperature in the eastern US or within 30 miles excluding areas near Canada.
I guess someone could say it was due to rain and an area of low pressure.

Update, it warmed up to 59.9 so nothing unusual here now. The weather map just looks like a green PAC man about to eat my area now though.

edit on 24/9/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join