It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Never saw those. But I had many a runin with the blue guys and what I called the angel lady as a kid.

However, I am prone to sleep paralysis dreams, and I take all those experiences with a grain of salt. However detailed they seemed.

What did the blue guys look like? I've had others here to talk about seeing the blue people. These were also mentioned by one of the Secret Space Insiders being a specific race of aliens. There are different "blue" beings. Some are very advanced and are here as guides in the Secret Space Program.

After reading all your posts, I am still leaning toward you having memories of experiments that were done on you as a child in this program.
After the program is completed, people have their memories wiped clean of these experiments, but some start to remember it in bits and pieces... like you.

Some people are coming forward after realizing their "dreams" were a real event; they are meant to "wake up" at a certain time to become a part of exposing the Cabal, or some other specific purpose for them.

Just something to keep in mind.

Did you see my reply to you on the previous page? Do you see this as a possibility?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tajlakz
a reply to: Bedlam

And to think, you could've learned how to walk through walls

Anyone can do this. Just learn how to raise your vibration high enough to become pure energy, and you can "walk" through anything!!

I think it would be easier to just do OBEs and soar across the universe.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Whats this talk about mantis looking guys?!?!

What did I miss?

Reason being, I have an interest in them if someone said something about mantis creatures.
Believe it or not, I once saw one while meditating, and then, the feeling I was not supposed to see it and should forget it...

freaky

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb
I've been known to sense things before they happen and have a habit of projecting my thoughts on to others who then say something I'm thinking of at that very moment. An example of sensing the future was in a video I made for my sister who is a paramedic. It was called the Christmas Ambulance and was a cartoon of an ambulance flashing red and green to the Benny Hill theme tune. At the end I put the picture of an overturned UK ambulance on its side. The following week my sister was driving her ambulance in the snow. It skidded on a corner and fell onto its side. An example of thought projection was at work. I had just done a calculation that came to something like 147,000. One of the guys went to the printer and muttered under his breath "It's like winning 147,000 sweeties". He hadn't seen my calculation which was scribbled on a piece of paper and by now in the bin. I get that quite a lot and it happens over the Internet as well.

You have learned how to harness the power of the mind. We can all do this too; it just takes a little research and believing in what you're doing. It's called "faith" in religious circles.

Everything in the universe is connected via a web. We use this web to connect to others, send messages, receive messages, etc. Yeah, that's pretty cool.

Now, if half the population would get together and "think/project" our thoughts of love to changing the world for the better and getting rid of all the "elite" that are trying to control everything... we'd see changes come about in no time flat!!

Thanks for coming on the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Whats this talk about mantis looking guys?!?!

What did I miss?

Reason being, I have an interest in them if someone said something about mantis creatures.
Believe it or not, I once saw one while meditating, and then, the feeling I was not supposed to see it and should forget it...

freaky

I was just about to comment on that post too. Yes, we want to hear more about the Mantis people.

I've heard they are not as malevolent as the Reptilians, but have "dealings" with them.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Bedlam

As a child (maybe 4-5) I often times would "wake up" and find myself floating over my bed, face down, with my head at foot of my bed. Then I would begin to spin like a helicopter blade faster and faster. Once the spinning started, I knew it wouldn't last much longer. Then, I'd "snap" back into my body and fall back asleep. This happened quite often, and I can barley remember it -- I just remember that it happened, and quite a bit.

I used to hear "voices" that sounded like someone had a TV or radio on way downstairs despite there not being anyone awake. If I just listened, I could hear them any night if I wanted to after everyone was asleep. This continued until I became a teen. I could never make out words, just the mumblings of muffled, distant voices. I used to think that maybe I was hearing radio waves in my brain or something (no, I didn't have braces or anything).

I also used to be really good at "hearing" electronics. I could tell you if a TV was on in the next room or on another floor. There was this "buzz" or "whine" from electronics that I used to be able to sense. I sometimes still can, but it has to have a lot of electricity flowing and I have to be really close.

I think you had an "acute" awareness of the other realms/dimensions close by, as most children do. You were picking up on/hearing the vibrations from that realm. And you clearly have had some OBEs when you were younger. I bet if you started practicing this, you would be able to increase your psychic abilities very quickly.

And, we want to hear more about the Mantis!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I never believed in reptilians, but then a few of the spirit things I have ran into were certainly reptilian in some sense, or presented themselves that way.

*shiver*

It does make me wonder about the whole reptilian alien theory,
that they are not alien, but spirit forms.
You just never know!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I do believe in ETs. And I believe there are many different races out there.
I have recently been researching the Secret Space Program, and all the whistle blowers talk about the many different races of ETs that are around up there, and some have incarnated into human bodies to fulfill a purpose here on Earth.

If you are interested in this, it is a fascinating subject!! I can send you all kinds of information and videos from different people who have seen them, and also verify the SSP to be real.

The Reptilians are part of the Black Ops Program, and a member of the Draco race, if memory serves me.

I'm interested in learning more about where the Mantis fit in.

edit on 9/30/2015 by sled735 because: How did that get there?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I've read plenty about it.
Just something I have a hard time believing without seeing one for myself I guess...

lol

Mantis though, yes, have seen one, would like to know more as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I've read plenty about it.
Just something I have a hard time believing without seeing one for myself I guess...

lol

Mantis though, yes, have seen one, would like to know more as well.

Ah, come on now! You've already seen one. Just because you haven't seen the others doesn't mean they aren't real.

Okay, well it's time for me to get ready for work. Have a good night.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Have a great night at work.

Anything is possible, even reptilians,
just not the ones on youtube with eyeballs flipping...

lol

I leave open the possibility, I know better than to say for certain anything is or is not.
Perhaps I am under their control now and don't even know it...
*twitch*

c(_)

*sip*

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The mantis guy?

Well, I'm pretty sure it's an inter-dimensional/higher dimensional creature, or it was somehow using some kind of telepathic communication we haven't discovered or proven with science yet (at least in the civilian world).

It was kind of surprised to see me, but it wasn't very emotional or anything. More a, "Oh, look a human...don't see many of those around here. Hm."

It didn't appear malevolent or evil...it didn't seem to want to scare me. It actually was pretty dispassionate and cold/distant.

It stood before me and moved its pincher-like hands back and forth from side to side so fast they were almost a blur. It did this up and down my body a few times and then he took off. I got the impression I was being scanned or something. It seemed more interested in learning about me than me as a person or individual.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The mantis guy?

Well, I'm pretty sure it's an inter-dimensional/higher dimensional creature, or it was somehow using some kind of telepathic communication we haven't discovered or proven with science yet (at least in the civilian world).

It was kind of surprised to see me, but it wasn't very emotional or anything. More a, "Oh, look a human...don't see many of those around here. Hm."

It didn't appear malevolent or evil...it didn't seem to want to scare me. It actually was pretty dispassionate and cold/distant.

It stood before me and moved its pincher-like hands back and forth from side to side so fast they were almost a blur. It did this up and down my body a few times and then he took off. I got the impression I was being scanned or something. It seemed more interested in learning about me than me as a person or individual.

Very interesting!! Where were you when this happened, and how old were you?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I was meditating, and it was probably about 10 years ago. I don't think it meant me any hard, as it probably could have scared me or done something more invasive it wanted to.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Cool, someone else who saw one in meditation.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I was meditating, and it was probably about 10 years ago. I don't think it meant me any hard, as it probably could have scared me or done something more invasive it wanted to.

No telling what all exists all around us that we just don't see.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The post about blue people reminded me of being told I was blue when I was born. I just assumed I was having an oxygen issue and it was normal. I'll ask while I still can if the doctors knew why I was blue.

Weather here hasn't changed much. Forecast calls for 10 to 12 inches of rain in the next two days. Drought will be over. It's nice and cool again back in the 50's. I like it cooler. I don't sweat as much.
I guess that low pressure area near me is still there.

The forecast calls for a bright glowing UFO during day time hours later next week.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The weather has been amazing here. I got over 9 or 10 inches of rain since late last night. Almost hit a tree in the road last night. Saw that I have a tree down in my yard. It started raining again. I live on high ground so I'm not worried about flooding. Never saw water standing in the yards around here since years ago. I heard on the news there are a number of water rescues going on in Columbia so I hope no one has died.

A bit of amusing news, just saw a flooded intersection on tv, yellow caution lights stuck on.
Well I'm ready for the rain to stop.
I heard this is like a one in a hundred or one in 500 year event.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Few years ago was sitting in the porch reading a book, when I heard footsteps in the garden, but became curious when thru the corner of my eye could not see anyone go up the stairs. so I turned around and saw an Angel materialising behind me. but just at this moment my mother came from the kitchen in the doorway and the Angel disappeared. What I saw was the bottom of the most beautiful wedding gown I have ever laid my eyes on. could not see her feet. maybe she was Mother Mary, don't know for sure.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Good to see you back, Nochzwei.

I don't know that what you saw was an angel. I think it was probably someone who was killed on her wedding day, or she took her own life.
I'm seeing a woman waiting for her fiance' to come to the wedding, but he never showed up, or some kind of tragedy happened that day.

I think she wants her story told, and she is coming to you because she knows you are "sensitive" enough to know she is there.
You might be able to help her cross over by telling her that her fiance' is on the other side waiting for her, and she needs to go there to be with him.
If you don't feel you can do this, bring in a medium to help her. She may want to give a message before crossing.

Thanks for sharing with us.

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join