It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

If the door is still open it will release the negative spirits/beings into our realm.

Source

Burning the board straight away is not wise, especially if it has been used. You don't know if the door/portal that was opened was closed and what ever came through was put back. What I would suggest for the distruction of the board would comprise of 3 parts. 1. A cleansing 2. Then distroying the board in fire, yes burning it 3. Focusing of energy The cleansing. Start by opening or casting a sacred circle. Cast the circle around the board, leave it lying in the ground next to a fire pit. Make sure every thing you will need is inside the circle . you must NOT leave the circle once you open it. Using a smudge stick cleanse the circle and your aura. Then move the smoke of the smudge stick over the board. Recite chants of prayers to remove the energy from the board. If you know how to do a bannishing penticle you can do this over the board with the smudge stick. Meditate quietly, see the energies in the board being weakened and trapped. Then throught the board into the fire. Start the fire once the circle is cast. As you through the board into the fire ask the fire spirits to take the energy in the board and send it out. Meditating again see yourself being protected from any energies by the flames of the fire. See the energy being bannisned out into the universe never to return. Sit for a while. When you are happy, that the great spirit, angels spirit guides etc for their help. Then you may exit the Circle. If you move in the circle Always move clockwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pat8728323
a reply to: sled735

Yes, im feeling paranormal activity. Steps on the floor mostly. Once I think I saw painted people on the wall, but they disappeared after 2 seconds. But recently I even made a connection with my grandfather. And i'm happy about that.

That's awesome, Pat.

Welcome to the thread, and thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

I forgot to welcome you to the thread, Ciclicious. So... Welcome!

Have you been dabbling with a spirit board? Did you burn it?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Bumping the thread with this little bit of info...

I had a "vision" this past week, and today it happened just as I saw it.

Now, my question is, was I seeing into the future, or did my thoughts make this thing happen?

I've got to study on the answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was away awhile...

Did you post the vision?

Interesting...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime. I am now 54 years old. Until now I had no way of communicating with others about all these strange occurrences, but thanks to ATS, I can now ask the question, "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

Find it all extremely fascinating but never had a single one, nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
I was away awhile...

Did you post the vision?

Interesting...

No, I didn't post it because it was of a personal nature relating to my family. But what I saw was detailed, and it happened just as I "imagined" it.

Good to see you again, TNMockingbird.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Welcome to the thread.

If you want to be fascinated, just keep reading! You won't get bored on this thread, I promise! Stories like you have probably never heard before... and they are (supposed to be) true!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Had an interesting night. So a few times I have woken up swatting at something. The first time it was a black spider that was swinging down, the second time I forget if it was a spider or a web. But this last time it happened again and it was a black spiderweb, it was almost shadow in nature.

I swatted it at first and it kept getting further away and then I think I woke up, I'm not sure it felt like I was awake though.

Then in another post I mentioned every once in awhile I would wake up on our couch in the living room, or I would feel absolute terror and the I must get out of my room right now feeling. Well I havent really felt that, what I did feel two or three times is something watching me. I woke up looked around and even stared at my computer chair expecting to find somebody sitting there.

Not sure if this means we will be getting some activity again or what though.

One of the jobs I was called out for about a year ago we worked near a native burial mound, nothing happened that I can recall but the higher ups were definitely concerned about us going around there and they even kept it quiet they did not want anybody to know what it was.

I also forgot to mention about a week ago I was once again sleeping and I woke up feeling my bed shake. It was gently shaking and it felt like a small earthquake. I woke up saying crap this one is going to be huge and stood up to get my phone to check for earthquakes. There was a 2.2 or 2.5 but I don't think I could have felt it. I havent seen anybody else saying they felt it either, and usually there are a ton of earthquake posts on our news sites.
edit on 17-8-2015 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Good to see you again, Sandman.

Do you know if your house is sitting on any ley lines that cross one another?

Sometimes, the geopathic stress of where these ley lines cross will create a vortex that can make a person feel "uneasy". It is also easier to open a portal to the other dimensions in those spots. If you are feeling nervous, uneasy, or like someone is watching you, try moving your bed to a different area of the room. You could be sleeping right on top of one of those crossings! Not good to spend too much time there where the negative energy is going through your body!

Also, we have waves of electromagnetic energy spreading through our solar system right now. This is causing people to "open their third eye" more.
Certain beings have been defusing the waves that began in December 2012, but they have been leaving a little at a time to allow us to slowly get used to the energy coming in. They will be completely gone, no longer helping to defuse the energy at the end of Sept. this year.
It's not been made clear as to what will happen once the waves come in full force.

BUT...

"Keep your wits about you when the first wave approaches", was a message a friend of mine received several years ago. She didn't know what it meant until she just recently learned about these energy waves coming in now.
Some people will see things they have never seen before (from other dimensions), and could go mad. So, keep your wits about you, and hold on to your hat! It could be a hell of a ride for some!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I honestly can't find anything on that. That is interesting though we will see what happens. If anything if my house does get active again I can take a few pics,videos, and audio I think.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You mean you can't find anything on ley lines, or the energy waves coming in?

Just google "ley lines".

You have to use dowsing rods to find any stressed locations in your home (or elsewhere).

If you mean the energy waves, I saw that on a t.v. documentary, so I can't link it here.

Yeah, get ready. There's about to be an up-tic to paranormal activity for EVERYONE!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You mean you can't find anything on ley lines, or the energy waves coming in?

Just google "ley lines".

You have to use dowsing rods to find any stressed locations in your home (or elsewhere).

If you mean the energy waves, I saw that on a t.v. documentary, so I can't link it here.

Yeah, get ready. There's about to be an up-tic to paranormal activity for EVERYONE!

I can find info on them, but not like any maps specifically for Alaska. I will look further though cause I only used yahoo and sometimes they aren't the best for getting info. Its actually kinda funny if I want to find something from yahoo answers I have to use google.

Well if anything does happen, It goes hot and cold, I think the last time it was 4-5 years ago. I have a pretty sweet camera now so I can do pictures and stuff.

I found a site that opens up lay lines in google earth, Anchorage is in between 2, but they are so far out I dont think it affects us?.
edit on 19-8-2015 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
hmmm I had the vibrating thing happen again, I was definitely asleep but this time I saw another illusion type thing, but this one was like a poster or picture. I wonder if its my trying to do an out of body experience, or a lucid dream?

I have had both before, they were awesome. And I remember hearing about vibrations as you were seperating from your body. Unsure will keep everybody updated though.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ONLY PARANORMAL THINJG I KNOW IS THAT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ON DIFFERENT ACCOUT HAS BEEN SEND BUT NEVER RECEIVED; AND TOPICS I TALK ON HERE ARE DELETED; REASON I DO THHHIS IS I HAVE SENT MESSAGE TO SLED WHICH DISSAPERARED; AND ON THISS ACC THEY IN 5 HOURS DELETE TOPIC WHERE I WROTE ABOUT MY PARANORMAL SHT.. SLED IM SORRY IF U*R SHILL AND I PROLY WILL GET BANNED NOW, LOOK THE SKIES; EASY ANSERW, GONNA KEEP LURKIN, THEYR NOT READY FOR IT (my hypotesis) KEEP DEGGIN; NASA PHOTOS IS EDITED, MANY OF US IS ALIEN SOUL, LEARN WHY OR DON'T, JUST LOOK SKIES, IM PROBABLY OUT OF HERE, SLED LOVE UR TOPIC, REAL QUESTIONS TO UR PM GETS CENCORED(captured) AND THEY GO ...?, NO REALLY IM JUST LUNATIC, THIS SITE AINT FOR REAL TRUTH.
hope thee read this, i gues its bad.

Dark slayer and theeEnemigo were talkin about honestly happening paranormal phenomena, its all gone, I fully respetfully ask you to think about what you talk on here/ deny ignorance

edit on 19-8-2015 by UnHealtyArrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441
hmmm I had the vibrating thing happen again, I was definitely asleep but this time I saw another illusion type thing, but this one was like a poster or picture. I wonder if its my trying to do an out of body experience, or a lucid dream?

I have had both before, they were awesome. And I remember hearing about vibrations as you were seperating from your body. Unsure will keep everybody updated though.

I was just about to suggest you may be experiencing the beginning stages of an OBE.
Yes, please let us know.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnHealtyArrogance
ONLY PARANORMAL THINJG I KNOW IS THAT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ON DIFFERENT ACCOUT HAS BEEN SEND BUT NEVER RECEIVED; AND TOPICS I TALK ON HERE ARE DELETED; REASON I DO THHHIS IS I HAVE SENT MESSAGE TO SLED WHICH DISSAPERARED; AND ON THISS ACC THEY IN 5 HOURS DELETE TOPIC WHERE I WROTE ABOUT MY PARANORMAL SHT.. SLED IM SORRY IF U*R SHILL AND I PROLY WILL GET BANNED NOW, LOOK THE SKIES; EASY ANSERW, GONNA KEEP LURKIN, THEYR NOT READY FOR IT (my hypotesis) KEEP DEGGIN; NASA PHOTOS IS EDITED, MANY OF US IS ALIEN SOUL, LEARN WHY OR DON'T, JUST LOOK SKIES, IM PROBABLY OUT OF HERE, SLED LOVE UR TOPIC, REAL QUESTIONS TO UR PM GETS CENCORED(captured) AND THEY GO ...?, NO REALLY IM JUST LUNATIC, THIS SITE AINT FOR REAL TRUTH.
hope thee read this, i gues its bad.

Dark slayer and theeEnemigo were talkin about honestly happening paranormal phenomena, its all gone, I fully respetfully ask you to think about what you talk on here/ deny ignorance

I hear you loud and clear, UnhealthyArrogance... and I understand... probably as much as you do.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I was just about to suggest you may be experiencing the beginning stages of an OBE.
Yes, please let us know.

yeah if it was just the once I would have just said weird but ok. But twice now thats definitely something weird happening

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi Sled!

Just checking in to see if you have figured out if you "created" the event or if you actually saw into the future...?

Also, wanted to share somethings odd with you all that have been going on.
Back in November of last year my S.O. (that's MY significant overlord LOL) had captured some things on a voice recorder in our empty house. He had made the recordings due to some odd things that had been occurring. We had contacted a local investigator and the team were to come out after the Holidays. In January, my SIL died. My S.O had a heart attack in February. The next three months were busy and I had contacted them and we were to schedule another time, probably during summer vacation when the kids wouldn't be around to really realise what was going on...My BIL moved in with us right before we left for vacation in July. It didn't seem like a good time and the "activity" had diminished quite a bit. Since he has been there, odd things have started again!
He wasn't living with us exactly back in November but, both of my BILs were at our house a lot.
I am beginning to think that maybe HE is the conduit. We both have sleeping issues, his is an actual disorder. He makes all kinds of strange sounds when he's sleeping and even has different "voices" he talks in while he's aslee. It really freaks you out the first time you hear it! Doors are opening, noises, there's a "secret" room that I recently found out used to be a safe. Who has a safe the size of a room ewell small room large closet. My S.O. made a joke when we discovered it that he wouldn't be surprised if it had been a hostage room...odd thing to say for sure!
Anyway, I wonder if I shouldn't record again? I wouldn't tell anyone (S.O. or BIL) this time...I am not sure when we could go out of town again to let the investigators come AND it seemed the closer we got to them coming, something happened to stop it...We could probably go away next month...
SILs death, S.O.s heart attack, other personal issues in March, April, etc...just never seemed to work out...
edit on 20-8-2015 by TNMockingbird because: Apologies for the wall of text!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735 and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window

Sorry, but I had to pick that one out of the list...

I saw something very similar standing in my bedroom doorway. It took up the entire door frame in height. I saw the reflection of it in my computer screen and turned around and it was gone.

Never thought it could be a monster though.
I don't know what it was... I never thought about labelling it until now.

So I guess I HAVE seen more than one Paranormal thing...

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join