It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Ufo sighting when I was 10, weird "channelings" for years, telepathy.

Whoops! I completely overlooked you, KiwiNite! Welcome to the thread.

That's interesting. What kind of messages have you been receiving lately? I'm curious to see if the are similar to other messages a friend of my has been getting.

What kind of craft was the UFO, and, if you don't mind, could you tell us about that experience in more detail?
I love hearing about other people who have had encounter.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
May I ask why you want to know? You have my curiosity up.

on that day i had a dream where the transparent barrier between this world and the prison of Tarterus was shattered.

Then the dream showed a fire elemental in human form running past a gang of blacks and 3 sports cars. Instantly they were all (including the cars) covered in fire. Race wars in USA.

Notice how this might be linked to the 400 pro-gays suddenly going up in flames in Taiwan recently.

Fires of rage and anger are now being monitored by JADE HELM.

A storm elemental holding a shaft of lightning in his left hand held back and just watched the fire elemental, in shock, going ballistic.

So a major storm might be about to break out across the world. Or it might even be real in terms of major freaky electrical storms.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: duke396

Sorry, I overlooked you too, duke.

Glad you enjoy the thread, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Well, I can't say what it was, since I wasn't there, but have you considered that maybe you saw a Big Foot?
It sounds like it might have been a teen; too short to be an adult. Those creatures have an uncanny way of disappearing when humans come around. Some people even believe they are aliens because of this.

It could have been a bear, but you should have spotted it again, right?

Thanks again for stopping by.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

May I ask why you want to know? You have my curiosity up.

on that day i had a dream where the transparent barrier between this world and the prison of Tarterus was shattered.

Then the dream showed a fire elemental in human form running past a gang of blacks and 3 sports cars. Instantly they were all (including the cars) covered in fire. Race wars in USA.

Notice how this might be linked to the 400 pro-gays suddenly going up in flames in Taiwan recently.

Fires of rage and anger are now being monitored by JADE HELM.

A storm elemental holding a shaft of lightning in his left hand held back and just watched the fire elemental, in shock, going ballistic.

So a major storm might be about to break out across the world. Or it might even be real in terms of major freaky electrical storms.

Oh, I think there is definitely a storm about to break hell wide open here on Earth!! There are just too many signs pointing in that direction. I never know from one day to the next what to expect in the news!

That's awesome that you were shown this. Wow!

I think we only have a couple of months left before we find out which interpretation applies.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gdt26
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for the reply. Ive never thought of a psychic ability, although that idea definitely interests me. I wouldnt know how to practice though.

The incident at work, was just like someone walking past in a world of their own. There was no sound as they walked past, which was unusual as the floors were tiled.

My girlfriend is now my wife, and her mother still lives in that house. Her brother had a room in the loft, and he used to hear scratching through the wall everynight. My wife once saw a small child run past the living room door. The door was glass and looked out to the hall, directly across from her bedroom door. Her German Shepherd used to sit and growl at the corner of the room, while shaking, and sometimes she would sit in front of you, but look past you as though you werent there. Would freak me out at times.

Then I think what you saw was residual energy at work. Our energy field will leave a "stamp" in areas where we experience something of strong importance or had a strong impact on us in some way.

Here is a link to a thread I have up on how to work on your psychic ability: LINK

Lots of demons appear as children to gain people's trust, or empathy. Animals are very much in tune with the spirit world, so I think this house has a demon.

There are different levels of demons. Here is a link where you can learn about the different types. Read it and see if any of these are similar to what is in that house. If so, I would suggest your MIL move before it gains more power!
LINK

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think we only have a couple of months left before we find out which interpretation applies.

i wouldn't take it as depressing. Look at it in terms of an exciting stream of events. Just stock up on as much food and water as you can get whilst the system is normal (by comparison) to what is coming.

21st July 2015: i sense a major temptation heading my way concerning a succubus [vision].

YHWH gives everyone a perfect path back to Him. It just so happens that i have been made redundant whilst working for a charity organization. Now the wages used to be just enough to pay for the rent and some food. So without the redundancy pay there is no way that i would be able to stock up on food. YHWH knew this, so it makes sense to make me unemployed with money to stock up on food at the end of July, just before the collapse of August.

Mid-August 2015: British economy collapsing. Even middle-aged men with decades of knowledge and experience under their belts will be on food stamps and food rations [dream].

Oct 17th 2015 the entire electrical grid fails for the world or a major country [pattern].

Nov 4th 9:30AM a major spiritual journey will begin for everyone who is spiritually biased [pattern].

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Let me ask you a question slightly off topic... Do you believe there will be a Rapture, as some Christians believe?

Do you think this will literally be Jesus coming in the clouds, or will it be a UFO coming to beam us up, or neither of those?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question slightly off topic... Do you believe there will be a Rapture, as some Christians believe?

Do you think this will literally be Jesus coming in the clouds, or will it be a UFO coming to beam us up, or neither of those?

Personally, from the info that i have had off an angel; no, not the real rapture. However there is nothing stopping Satan from doing a false rapture.

Here is his backstabbing plan. Look at the fact that millions of real people play virtual reality games everyday especially MMORPG's or Massive Multi-player Role Player Games. Look at the popularity of 'Second Life'. Even the advert here on ATS with WarCraft boasts 'Over 100 million players'

Now imagine sudden joy of millions of real people getting teleported into parallel worlds to this one assuming that their ultimate dream has come true. Here is the catch, it will be a mix between films 'The Matrix' and 'Hunger Games' where the real player permanently dies when their character dies.

What if CERN opens up stargates Nov 4th - 5th 2015 where wannabe gamers go to a suicide gamezone and the Rephaim (giants) come through to this world and start eating everyone. Myths and legends have stated that there were giants once before.

The population of humans will drop by millions in a matter of weeks on both sides of the CERN portals.

The elite will be betting on each player and drooling over the carnage. The players will assume they can restart again at their last saving place or safe zone. Instead they will go to hell.

The monsters will be daemons that will never go below half health. If they do, they will simply teleport out of harms way.

For the mortals that will stay out of 'the Grid', its going to be bad. Firstly, its the expected anti-Christ with 7 Years Tribulation. Then a fallen blonde hair, blue eye male fallen watcher will destroy the anti-Christ as a SECOND phony Christ. So many people will believe him to be the real Christ Messiah. Remember, even the Bible says that 'many of His elect are fooled'. Double Whammy !!!!

Advice: Trust yourself, and trust your instincts only. There is a massive deception heading this way and i have probably only touched on the tip of the iceburg.
edit on 8-7-2015 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I have a friend that has posted here about his communications with ETs. He also says there are angles around with the ETs when he communicates. He has been told/warned that they will be coming for the Harvest soon... very soon.

My friend says the love he feels from these beings is beyond words.

How does a person distinguish that something is evil when it sends out such loving feelings to the person communicating? This is what has me worried that I might make the wrong choice. If I trust my instincts and go with the "loving beings" I could still find that I have been deceived?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Here is the last message my friend has received. It is translated from German, so the wording may be a little off.

Update 29. June 2015, 17:50 pm New Messages & prophecies from the far world Dear friends, Last Friday, I received in the night a message of I'm for the participants of the presentation to the "end time" in Salzburg. This message, I would like to share with you, because it affects us all: Message of the I am, June 2015, 26., approx. 1:15 pm " my beloved children, Do you hear me? Do you feel me? Is your heart open for my love, I'll give you? So take with fine senses true, as I hug you, your father, your mother. It's your return to me, the verzücken me. Because you're grown, in all of your time of the experience. Trying to remind you, as you once under took first steps In great darkness, in order to find the light, that I am. Your way was arduous, but you were brave and persistent On your way back to me, to your home. Now finally you stand in front of my door, exhausted, tired of the Search for eternal happiness and joy. You have reached your goal! So I agree with you in my arms, in order to receive you. Give you this moment very familiar, this last step, The will set you free, satisfy your desire. I'm picking up you and give you the infinite love Of your father, your mother In eternity Amen" I would like to add that for some days now, the messages from the spiritual world, which I get, "intensive" and feel a very preparatory in nature. Maybe there's a similar to you? Here's the link to a radiointerview, the I on Saturday in Salzburg even at this lecture "end time" to: cba.fro.at... In deep love Alfred Automatically Translated

Here is a whole book of messages he started receiving last December, and the messages continued through June of this year. It is in German, but I think there is a way to translate it on his webpage, or you can use Google Translate:
The Golden Book

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Makes sense, one of the prisons i was in was actually built ON a Native burial site. One day while walking the yard i found a human thumb bone. In any event, it was lauded as the most dangerous prison in the continental u.s. at the time and was quite haunted. On many occasions i saw shadows and heard voices and doing any type of ritual there could be testy. In any event, the use of the term demon varies from culture to culture but you do hit on a principle definition and that is something which was never human to begin with. The scratches are one of MANY trademarx of a "demonic" intelligence/presence, there are of course others.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
These are the paranormal experiences I recall:

1989, age 2 1/2 - after being pushed off of a dock by another child, I was pulled back up by a mysterious force; had I fallen, I would most likely have drowned, as no one had an eye on me or the other kid.

1990, age 3 - first out of body experience. While running in the yard, I found myself suddenly hundreds of feet above my body, looking down on the houses and the trees and myself as I continued running in the yard. It lasted about three seconds.
-first sightings of shadow people, the small ones about three feet high, in the hallway and living room of my mother's house. This went on in varying locations until I was eleven years old, at which point I stopped seeing them until I was 15, when I began seeing them again, sort of. (see entry for that age)
-sighting of my grandfather's ghost in his old workshed where he died

1991, age 4 - an unidentified creature about 7-8 feet high attempted to wrench the burglar bars off of my bedroom window while making a low rumbling growling sound. It kept putting its claws through the bars and trying to pull the window open. It was brown, shaggy, with a very short, almost pug-like snout and a mouth full of short but sharp teeth. Its eyes were not visible through its fur. To describe it today, I would say it reminds me of Chewbacca, if he were hellspawn instead of a wookiee. I do not believe it was a bear, as there are no woodlands for hundreds of miles in any direction from where I lived, nor do I believe it was a man in a costume, as humans do not make the noises that were coming out of this thing.

1992, age 5 - while crossing the patio from my grandmother's house back to my mother's house, two branches in the mulberry tree in the center of the yard began to shake violently as if something were standing between them and rapidly pushing up and down. I ran like hell.
-the shadow people in my mother's house had gotten bold with me by this point, allowing me to look at them directly for seconds at a time. All I could see in them was terrifying and absolute darkness.

1993, age 6 - during the night, a bright, multicolor flashing light suddenly started streaming through the window as I watched The Little Mermaid in the living room. Almost as immediately as they began, the lights stopped, at which point the power went out for about five seconds and there was a strange booming whooshing sound above the house. I believe my house got buzzed by a UFO.

1994, age 7 - I walked across the surface of a foot-deep puddle in a parking lot near my house. I have since never been able to replicate the feat.

1996, age 9 - A four foot tall shadow person takes up in the bathroom hallway of my mother's workplace. I see it repeatedly on my visits to my mother's workplace, as do several of the people who worked there. It disappears after about a month of terrorizing the toilets.
-I saw my first UFO: a small red circle hung in the sky above the clouds for a few minutes before ascending up and out of the atmosphere in an instant.

1997, age 10 -Several (3-4) sightings of the red circle UFO over the summer, for which my mother was present at one time, and one of my school friends another time. Several people with whom I was not personally acquainted saw the UFO in the same town the last time I ever saw it.

1998, age 11 - while the appearance of the small shadow people has at this point ceased, after moving into a new house in a small town, strange weeping and crying sounds began to follow my mother and me around wherever we went. Others noticed the weeping sounds, though everyone who heard it gave a different description of the crying, and their conclusions on whether it was human or animal varied. The television in our house turned on and off of its own accord at least once a day. The sounds and the television oddities ended around Christmas 1998.

Late 1999-early 2000, age 12-13 -after moving into yet another new house, I began to experience this overwhelming sense of oppression in the house, and a near constant feeling of being watched. I heard strange sounds in the house while my mom was at work, as if someone else was in the house with me. The pets all behaved strangely, and my hamster turned very vicious, and at one point, as I walked into the living room at night past her cage, she turned and let out this blood-chilling shriek/hiss and her eyes glowed bright red.

2002, age 15 -Yet another move into a terrible house with an icky feeling about it. I became aware of several entities residing in the house as they revealed themselves to me slowly after the move-in. They were an old, kindly woman who reminded me of my grandmother, a young mischievous girl who died in the closet of my bedroom, and the one I called "the man upstairs", of whom everyone in the house, human or spirit, was very afraid. Something kept him confined to the attic, and I think a lot of it had to do with the following:
-This was also the return of the shadow people, or rather, shadow person, though I consider this particular one to be of a different breed than the rest. At first, I would see him as a shadow in the corner of my eye, but as he acclimated to my presence, he would pass in front of my vision through doorways or past windows. After a few months, he began communicating with me by dropping images and words into my head. He called himself M------ (withholding his name, sorry guys), and he frequently used the house as a gateway between different places in his plane of existence, which was a bleak place without color or what we would call life. He was one of many like himself, and they spend their time travelling ceaselessly from their realm to this one and back again. It was something to do with the energetic runoff from this plane of existence. He and I become genuine friends, and he continued visiting me after I moved across the country several years later. He was a tall young-looking man with pale complexion and dark, curly hair. His eyes were completely black.
-I had persistent dreams of strange writing on my bedroom walls under the fresh paint.
-While I was raised mostly New Age, my mother prohibited me from studying or practicing anything more than meditation and pathworking. At this point, she finally permitted me to begin actively studying and practicing occultism. I begin with modern witchcraft, palmistry, and lucid dreaming.

2003, age 16 -Every night of the summer, I had multiple dreams of places I would visit in the future and things that would happen to me. The first dream provided a key to placing the dreams in order. (It has been spot on to this day. Still haven't been everywhere yet, Goddess be praised, I'm only about halfway through them. I worry what will happen in the world when I reach the end of the dreams, because they ended with a massive rip in the fabric of reality beginning in the mountains east of Los Angeles, from which monsters from other planes invaded this one and killed off over half of humankind.)
-The relationship I had with M. deepened further. He followed me to school on occasion, being immensely protective, and he developed an antagonistic relationship with the guy I had a crush on at the time.

(ctd. next post)
edit on 8-7-2015 by Phototropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
2005-2007, age 18-20 -I moved across the country to California.
-My occult practice deepened as I began to study the Golden Dawn and the works of Aleister Crowley. With this deepening occult practice, my paranormal experiences shot through the roof. I had numerous spirits and entities visit me in my tiny apartment over the years I lived in it.
-While leaving a Target store, I saw myself walk by to the opposite door, and myself saw me in what I believe was a sort of crossover between parallel universes.
-In the last months I lived in California, I was a drifter in NorCal. M. stayed with me nearly the entire time I was on the road, looking after me as best he could.
-Without a home to "fortify" against such attacks, I was strangled by an invisible entity and stalked by spirits the entire time.
-I believe that inland Mendocino County, where I primarly did my drifting, is home to a weak spot in reality's substance. I attempted to make a map of the temporo-spatial anomalies I encountered there, and it all centered around a certain city in Mendocino County.
-The people around me all experienced terrible dreams, wherever I went, presumably spurred by the irate entities plaguing my existence.
-I was frequently seen in multiple places by people who knew me well enough to recognize me, and some of them even spoke to me in these events. I was almost always at the library, except once when I was at the laundrymat.
-M. taught me a magick ritual to protect myself, as well as how to permanently kill a bodiless entity. I performed the ritual, and I killed one of the entities following me, as instructed. The others finally ended their months-long pursuit. M. was proud, and tired.
-A sense of impending doom drove me out of California back to my hometown, a few weeks before the housing bubble burst and everything went to hell.
-I lived with my father for several months. M. did not follow me to my father's house, and he and I had little contact for those months. I believe that he was likely recooperating from our travels. However, the strange experiences did not stop, as my younger brother had managed to intentionally create an entity to pick on and terrorize our youngest brother and it caused quite a bit of havok before I put it down.

2009-2012, age 22-25 -M. and I had a falling out after a brief romantic thing. He has not visited me or communicated with me since then, and I miss him a lot. (Hint, hint, my dear...)
-After moving (god I moved a lot...) to the East Coast, I got on the wrong side of a LHP occult organization (name also withheld as their founder is known to check out ATS on occasion, and I'm happy to leave the hatchet buried). They sent various people, who followed me around town and whom I annoyed quite a bit by being just that little bit better than them at spooky ish, and they sent various entities to harass me when their attempts at intimidation failed, which I dealt with as M. had taught me. Lots of dead devils.
-I moved several more times, wherever I felt "called" to do my work. The LHP organization lost track of me during my second to last move, which was the last I heard of them. Me: 1, Unnamed LHP Org.: 0.
-I performed many astral (and other planar) experiments to determine the nature of certain paranormal events of interest to me.
-I blew out my sahasrara chakra while meditating too damned hard, and was out of commission for months while my injury healed.
-I fought and killed a few more entities who crossed me or my acolytes (I had two! Whee!)

It's been pretty quiet since 2012. In 2013, I "retired". Nothing has come to bother me since then. I continue my studies to this day, though my active practice of occultism have ceased. There is a thick layer of dust on my tarot deck, and I "lost" or threw out most of my tools and regalia.

And that about covers it. My paranormal experiences are diverse and many. There's some stuff I omitted, because it is either too private, too painful, or would compromise the identity of the people involved even with large chunks of the incidents omitted.

Also I swear I want to read all 319 pages of this behemoth! God, I could collect so much information. My palms are like sweaty with avarice for the data contained in this thread!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

If I trust my instincts and go with the "loving beings" I could still find that I have been deceived?

Thanks for the link.

Quite easy. Remember YHWH has to make sure that no one can be deceived. So even a below average intellectual child with the Spirit of Yahushua by their side will be able to discern the difference between a true angel and a fallen angel.

1) get one of these "loving beings" to take you to Heaven and leave you there in the company of YHWH. If fallen, they will say no to this request.

2) get them to speak the Lords prayer. They naturally hate His true name, so they will resist His prayer and name.

3) get them to take you to a paradise and leave you alone for lets say 500 years. Fallen angels have very few years to get as many spirits under their control as possible. The Tribulation only lasts 7 years so they will not willingly throw away souls leaving them in paradises. A true angel will gladly take you to a paradise of your own choosing.

4) speak the Lords Prayer and ask for the Spirit of Yahushua to show you what the angel next to you truly looks like. If their skin is gray, pale and flaky then they are fallen.

5) if there is any form of resistance to you saying 'hey, if you do not mind; i am just going to pray to Jesus for Him to show me what you truly look like' then they are fallen.

6) Its even possible to stop fallen angels dead in their tracks by simply shouting 'In the name of Yahushua; halt right there'. In an instant fallen angels are fixed to the rock that they stand on and cannot move. It won't last forever though.
Sometimes, i think they are more stunned at what mortal has the nerve to use His name and halt their movement. From experience, this can be done with giants in the dream world which is a sort of 'safe-zone' astral world.

In fact if you prayed to Christ Messiah now, begged Him for forgiveness and asked Him to swap all sin in you for the Spirit of the Lord, then you will know instantly which angels are true and which ones are not whilst they one day stand in-front of you.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Thank you for that advice. I'll definitely do that!

Sorry for the short reply. I have to get my beauty sleep. Overtime is a killer!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phototropic

Welcome, Phototropic.

I apologize, but I don't have time to read your story right now. I promise to read it tomorrow. I had to work overtime this morning, then I have to go back in to work early tonight.

Two pages HAS to be something exciting. I can't wait to read it.

I'll be back.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

WOW! JUST WOW!

I'll have to comment on your posts tomorrow, but what an incredible life you have lived! And I thought I had a haunted life... whew!!

Thanks for reading the thread. You'll find a little of everything imaginable here. Definitely worth the read!
Let me know what you think, or leave feedback on any post, if you wish, just push the reply to the post so we know which one you are referring to.

I'll be back! (Famous words of Terminator)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I look forward to hearing your feedback. I have never compiled a list of it all, and it's kind of a mind f***. I have hardly scratched the surface of the thread as of yet, but I've got three days off work starting Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I can't link your quote to my reply due to lack of character space, so I hope you will know which comment in your post I'm referring to. I'll try to clarify in my remarks.

As for being saved from the pool, I've read where other people have experienced being saved by unseen hands from a life-threatening event. That's really awesome, and just more proof that we have spiritual guardians with us at all times.

I experienced something like that too when I was about to drown in the river, but a voice spoke to me in my head telling me what to do, and when I did it, I came to the surface and was met by a friend who had swam out to help me. It was my spiritual guardian/angel watching over me, I have no doubt!

I am amazed that you were able to see yourself from above while still running in the yard. I thought once the spirit left the body during an OBE the body would have to remain immobile. But then, there is also what is called Bi-Locating that could explain what you experienced. Source

You have been highly psychic with medium abilities since childhood. This attracted all the ghostly/shadow people to you. Psychics have an aura that shines like a beacon in the "other realm". When the beings on that realm saw your aura, they came running hoping to communicate. And it seems they were successful!!
I don't like the fact that these beings are dark. Be careful allowing them into your life. We need the light beings around us, not the dark ones!

That creature at your window had to be terrifying!
I can definitely relate to that, due to having a similar experience! You'll come across that post as you read the thread, or you can find it here in a thread all it's own.
LINK

It never fails that people who have paranormal experiences have also seen UFOs. I'm still trying to come to a conclusive decision whether the ETs are projecting certain images into our mind as a "human study" on certain individuals, or if our paranormal experiences are truly "other-worldly". It could be a mixture of both I suppose, in some cases.

I don't know how to respond to you "walking on water". Interesting, for sure!

Interesting encounters with the shadow being in the workplace bathroom! It certainly picked a good place to haunt!
I just hope people were "sitting down in the right spot" when they saw it! Ha!

The weeping you heard in your mother's house could have been residual energy you picked up on, being a highly sensitive/psychic. Or, it could have been a ghost trying to communicate.
I saw a story on the t.v. show, The Haunting Of..., with Kim Russo, a couple of weeks ago. She was investigating a haunting in a house where crying and moaning was being heard from the basement. After her investigation, it was discovered to be the ghost of a slave that was thrown down there to hide the fact that she was pregnant by her owner. She died down there all alone. She wanted to get her story out before moving on.
Ghosts aren't always bad, evil, terrorizing spirits, as Kim reveals in most all her shows.
Here is a link to where you can watch many of Kim's fascinating shows online:
LINK

Shadow beings seem to be around most places where human spirits are "grounded". They appear to be holding them hostage so they can't "go to the light". These dark entities work for the evil realm to capture as many "souls" as possible.

Animals are highly sensitive to the spirit, as I'm sure you are aware. It appears your hamster was possessed by one of these "demons" lurking around the house when it became aggressive and it's eyes glowed red!
WOW! FREAKY!

The shadow person you made friends with apparently had not reached the level of being classified a "higher level" demon when you met him. Your psychic instincts picked up on this.
Classification of Demons
Your story involving your friendship with this dark shadow is unique, and I appreciate you sharing it with us!

Your dreams certainly don't paint a pretty picture of our future. The recent talk of CERN opening a door into a parallel universe could definitely cause some major problems, I fear!
youtu.be...

Seeing yourself while walking through the Target store door is interesting. That could have been your Tulpa, or it could have been you seeing yourself in the parallel world. It seems the veil that hides our worlds are thinning more everyday!
You can research 'Tulpa' on the internet. Lots of info on this.

I definitely believe there are portals all over the earth where gateways to the other realms provide a entrance between realities, especially where ley lines cross over the Earth's grid. Anyone with your type of "abilities" would pick up on a lot of spiritual activity in these areas.

I don't know what the "LHP" stands for, but I'm glad you retired safely. Let's hope the remainder of your life is spent in peace and solitude from the dark forces of nature!

Thanks again for sharing! Awesome!

edit on 7/10/2015 by sled735 because: Delete non-working video

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

a reply to: duke396

Sorry, I overlooked you too, duke.

Glad you enjoy the thread, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Well, I can't say what it was, since I wasn't there, but have you considered that maybe you saw a Big Foot?
It sounds like it might have been a teen; too short to be an adult. Those creatures have an uncanny way of disappearing when humans come around. Some people even believe they are aliens because of this.

It could have been a bear, but you should have spotted it again, right?

Thanks again for stopping by.

Thanks for the reply -- I hadn't noticed that you overlooked me as I haven't been on here much in the last few days, so it's all good!

Bigfoot had not entered my mind at all actually, it's interesting that you bring it up. I really don't know what to think about that, I guess anything is possible. Seems like there's a good patch of land out there for a creature to stay under the radar if it wanted to. I have heard some different ideas on Bigfoot including being alien or multiversal creatures, that sort of thing actually makes a bit of sense to me given some of the stories that circulate. I feel like if it was a bear or a human -- especially a human -- I would have spotted it again when I got to the top and I certainly expected to at the time. I'd like to say I would have heard something too being not all that far away, but that may be wishful thinking.

The thing that sticks out to me the most is not even the quick disappearance, but the fact that I seem to have perceived it as a "black box" as I described it. I assumed that was due to me not being entirely focused on it at the time but I can't recall ever seeing something quite like that before, and it honestly makes me wonder if I "saw" anything at all or if my mind was just messing with me! But then...

I was reading another thread the other day that mentioned "screen memories", owls specifically and I think some other animals were brought up, that were related to alien abduction type phenomena and put in place of imagery that the person's brain couldn't process properly. I'm not saying I was abducted or anything, but it got me thinking maybe there was something out there that afternoon that my subconscious thought better to replace with a black featureless form "for my own good" even though a black form isn't exactly a woodland creature. I'm pretty open minded about all sorts of things and I like to think my brain wouldn't censor me like that, but the idea might be worth throwing in the hat.
edit on 11-7-2015 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join