It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I think you have a major problem living in that house... and I mean from the spiritual world.

I can't answer whether your BIL is responsible without more information, but whatever is there doesn't want the paranormal investigators coming in and discovering it... and possibly getting rid of it, that's why the increase of activity when you were planning on having them out.

I need some clarification... you said your "empty" house. So this activity is taking place in a house you own, but are not living in? Who lived there last, and how did you acquire the house?

Do you know if your BIL has ever dabbled in the occult, played with a spirit board, or done any type of rituals that could have opened a door for something to attach to him?
I'll know better how to answer you when I get those questions answered.

If you decide to bring in the paranormal team, know that things are going to become active before they come, so be prepared with smudge sticks, prayers, and learn how to create a protective shield around yourself.

You could do a recording to see if you capture anything, but sometimes that can make things worse too. They like attention. Don't make a habit out of it and maybe it won't cause an increase in things happening.

I'll be waiting to hear from you before I respond further.

Take care and keep your protective angels near.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
EVP
This is a thread that I had started in November after the S.O had made his recording.

you said your "empty" house. So this activity is taking place in a house you own, but are not living in? Who lived there last, and how did you acquire the house?

The recordings were made while we were away at work/school. The doors opening and closing and the other noises happen when people are here. We usually shrug it off mostly because we don't want the kids scared. One day last week when I came home from work my BIL asked me to check out the house with him because he had heard noises and he was nervous about going back down stairs alone. It was kind of funny really as he is a large guy and about 6'2"...I went through the entire house up and down and found nothing out of the ordinary to me. He has called me at work for the past couple of weeks asking if I or his brother had come by the house during the day. We used to think someone was living here with us...like out of a movie...it was crazy!

Do you know if your BIL has ever dabbled in the occult, played with a spirit board, or done any type of rituals that could have opened a door for something to attach to him?

He is very God fearing. He is always debating religion and the bible. I don't think/know if he has ever been involved with the occult but they (the brothers and sisters there are 6 total) do claim to have had a ghost named Burt follow them around as children...
There's a joke in the family. They always say when something bad happens that it is "The (insert family name) Curse"

If I do have the team come, it will have to be when I get the kids away...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying.

Whoa! That recording sounds demonic!!!

Have you any way to play that backwards to see if it is saying something?

My other thought is that it could be ETs because of the metallic sounds... like it's trying to say something, but interference from the craft is being heard. That metallic sound gives me the creeps!!!
I listened to all of it.

I really think you should send that to someone who can work with it to see if they can identify it.
Maybe send it to Amy Allen on The Dead Files show and see what they think. If you agreed, they would come out to do an inspection of your home. You need a good medium to check that place out and see what that is!!!

At this point, that's all I can tell you. You need to know if it's safe to stay there, or if you should leave. But, yes, you definitely have something there... and it doesn't sound like it wants to play nice!!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Yea sorry i flipped but it is really shame that when we get deep in real sht even on this forum/section mods go and delete posts, if they cant understand it, the fear? it and go like f lunatics, ima moderator, topix gone, 0 explanations, When i tried to pm you like a year ago, i was askin from you that do you know from personal experience that every demon is evil and should be avoided by all costs.

I have come to this conclusion while lurking here, and my private message didnt get to you so I ask now here "publicly", have you ever heard anyone saying demons could be Original Gods and very much misunderstood, and if you have honest intetions towards them they can be really helpfull?

I'm not saying im demonologist or nothing, more like a kiddo, but i have had my experiences with very ancient entities and I'm still in one piece, thanks in advance for your reply, your thread is awesome

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UnHealtyArrogance

Well, I guess you could say that I have heard that. I, personally, don't believe they were ever Gods, but maybe "wannabes". I'm sure they have power that could make some people THINK they were gods long ago... and even today.
But, IMO, there is only one God that has power over all that is. I call it the SOURCE, the CREATOR of all that is.

There was a post in one of my threads (can't remember the title right now) by a lady demonologist that had a show on t.v. She said she exorcised someone's house and took the demon home with her. Over time she got to know the demon and said it wasn't as bad as believed. It was forced to do the things it did by even more evil demons, but it really didn't want to.

I don't mess with demons myself. They might appear to be helpful, but in the end, I think they will lead a person down the wrong path.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well, so far I have had two encounters with what would be termed "demons", and I have to agree, they generally will lead a person down a path that leads to self destruction, but then, that is just the two I ran into.

Both seems ancient, but one was waaaay bigger and older than anything I could handle.
I just had to watch it's story, and then it all became part of a reading for someone.
That encounter alone caused me to kind of close myself off to the psychic realms.

But then that is a pattern of mine, I will experience until something scares the crap out of me, and then I back off and examine and re-evaluate what has been experienced until I can shake it off and begin to repeat the cycle.

"Demonic" forces exist, and from my own experience with them, I can't see why anyone would want to associate with them.
Curiosity maybe until something bad happens, then either a person learn from it and knows to avoid it, or they become corrupted, and at that point, who knows.

Like I said, one of the ones I ran into caused a murder, or so it claimed, and it also claimed to be involved in many murders involving mental illness, basically driving a person over the edge if they have a mental weakness and it gets involved in their life somehow.

Best to be avoided IMO.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Hey, DB!! Good to see you again!

I forgot about one encounter I had during a meditation I was in. I started getting these "voices" talking to me, so I asked their name. There were two of them. I don't remember one, but the other said his name was Saul. I repeated it as I thought I heard it, but he said, "No! Not Saul... Sol!" I said okay. His voice was deep and gave me very uneasy vib, so I stopped the meditation. Later, I went and looked up the name, (can't remember the correct spelling now) and it was the keeper of the pit!!

I stopped meditating for a long time after that, but have slowly started it again.
No voices yet, this time around.

Thank you for your feedback.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There have been a lot of figures I'm catching from the corner of my eye at work lately, but, of course, when I look dead on where I see it nothing is there.
Something touched my arm the other night. I felt it so strongly that it made me jump. I was reading at the time and wasn't expecting it, so it startled me.

Activity is picking up there. Humm... wonder what's going on that has the spirits all riled up?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Precognition:
1. a feeling that somebody was going to die in a trailer. The next day, a lady who lived there shot herself to death.
2. a thought that it was time for someone to die on our mountain. The next weekend, someone fell off a cliff and died.
3. a very clear dream vision of a looking through the eyes of a colleague having a motor cycle accident and getting picked up by an ambulance. It happened a month later and his description matched my vision exactly. This one was more than precognition, as it also involved telepathy and clairvoyance.

Telepathy/Clairvoyance:
1. I was listening to a Monroe tape and invited to visit a friend mentally. I did and found that she was looking somberly out a car window at a truck leaving with circus equipment. I later found out that she had gone to the circus but was late and they had packed up and were leaving.
2. I had a dream of deer on the road. I later found out that my friend had encountered a deer on the road that night and was afraid of hitting it.
3. My wife and I several times tried to send each other images and feelings while living in separate cities on prearranged times. We were at least partially successful most of the time.
4. My wife and I were in a group guided meditation. I saw her running around a temple, and found that she had been mentally doing that.
5. I asked people to guess numbers that I was thinking and trying to send to them. Most of them got most of the numbers.

Out of body experiences:
I have had several with different experiences.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sorgfelt

Good to see you again, Sorgfelt.

You have some amazing abilities.
I would LOVE to be able to afford to go to the Monroe Institute and do their "training" first hand!! I'm sure the tapes are good too, but I probably can't even afford them.

I went back and read your first post here from October, 2013, where you were describing your OBEs. I love hearing about those types of experiences. If you have had more since then, please share.

Thanks for stopping in and sharing.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't remember anything that unusual happening to me except several light bulbs, maybe it was only 3 or 4 burning out recently. I never realized those compact fluorescent bulbs can smoke. Planning on using regular or led bulbs next now that all the earlier cf bulbs are now in use. I like the regular light bulbs that have never burned out in my bathrooms. Been running fine since 1999. Knocking on wood. I have no idea how long some regular incandescent bulbs last. I had some that would only last a few months. Replaced that one with a cf bulb several years ago.

I still occassionally think I see flashes of people or someone occassionly in the corner of my eye at home but no where else. I have not had any interaction lately that I can remember. I have had a problem with lizards getting inside my house on maybe 3 occassions.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes.

I've seen 2 objects in the sky in my lifetime that were unexplanable.

I've had 1 ghostly experience

And I have a personal situation regarding metaphysics/supernatural abilty/experience

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Please share

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I live in cleveland ohio. I'm 26 years old...

A few years back when I was a senior at the University of Akron I was traveling from cleveland one night down to Akron on route 8 south. I notice a white light in the sky.. almost flat in shape hovering over the cuyahoga valley. As I was driving down route 8.. I was fascinated by it. It was pretty big and it was hovering so still. I watched it for about 5 minutes while driving. Once I got to the cuyahoga falls area.. the object darted.. incredibly fast about 5 miles in front of me.. in a split second (south). After it stopped for about 30 seconds it took off in a streak of light southwest over akron and an unimaginable speed probably hundreds of miles in a second or two. It was incredible.

My second experience actually happened a few months ago. It was a cloudynasty night. My gf and I live a 2 minute walk from Lake erie. We went out to sit on the break wall for a little bit. We watched as lighting struck in the distance. Out of nowhere probably about half a mile in from of us from the clouds this dark red light and what looked to be an elongated object peered out from the clouds. It was only about 300 feet off the lake if that. We were pretty close.. yet it didn't make a sound. At first we thought it was a helicopter, because of how slowly It just hovered across the lake. But it only had a red light on it and nothing else.. no blades.. and no sound at all we were perplexed.. then it began to rise and fall as it moved across the waterscape with the storm clouds rolling in. It was like nothing we had ever seen before. It moved into a large cloud rolling over the lake and simply disappeared and didn't come out on the other side.. shortly afterwards lightning struck in the general area. It was pretty cool.

I was pushed by a spirit or something in Athens ohio on Halloween night. I went by myself to the cemetery behind the old insane asylum and walked through the woods at night to explore (alone.. don't ask why.. i was just curious). I went near the silo next to the asylum.. then I heard what sounded like a group of people running at me from all sides (through the leaves.. but no one was there.. just me) and I became frazzled so I ran.. and out of nowhere barbed wire pulls up from the leaves and trips me (tearing my pants) I then get back up and begin to run again and feel a push on my back.. and fall again (no one there) I get back up and take off back to civilization. That was a terrifying night.

As far as the other thing, I don't really like to talk about it as it makes me sound like a nutjob. I have only told 1 person about it in my life (one of my exes) who was into the paranormal/out of the ordinary type stuff (she was also a wiccan). It has to do with things I could do as a child.. and to a much smaller extent now (out of touch with it) involving the wind.. etc. But I don't want to sound all crazy so I won't go there.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Good to see you again, Orionthehunter.

Seems things have settled down for you since your last posts; that's good.

I always enjoy seeing "frequent posters" from the past coming back to peep in and say hello.

Let's hope things aren't about to get stirred up, with Halloween approaching. Seems like the activity at my workplace always picks up just before that date.

Don't be a stranger.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwsmith

Please share

Another long, lost member from the thread.
Good to see you again, MWSmith.

How are things going for you these days? Have you ever had any personal incidents to share with us yet?

It's always good to see that people are still lurking and reading this thread after three years from my original OP!

I'm amazed it is STILL going. LOL

Pop back in anytime! Don't be a stranger.

edit on 9/9/2015 by sled735 because: correction on previous comment

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread, Lucidparadox.

Those are some pretty amazing experiences you've had, especially the one in the cemetery! WOW! That would have freaked ANYONE out!! Apparently, the ghosts didn't want you there... duh.

As far as you saying you don't want to sound "nutty"...
You haven't read through this thread, have you?
Believe me when I say there is NOTHING you could say here that would prevent you from being in "good company".

I would love to hear it, even if you have to send me a private message, but I'm sure the others would like to know, as well. We're all about as open-minded as they come on this thread, and so far, no one has been ridiculed. If anyone even goes in that direction in a reply... well, let's just say they don't hang around here afterwards.

Thank you for sharing with us.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: mwsmith

Please share

Another long, lost member from the thread.
Good to see you again, MWSmith.

How are things going for you these days? Have you ever had any personal incidents to share with us yet?

It's always good to see that people are still lurking and reading this thread after three years from my original OP!

I'm amazed it is STILL going. LOL

Pop back in anytime! Don't be a stranger.

Thanks
I haven't had any personal incidents but neither has my 'gifted' sister recently. The more I read, the more I believe that only certain people the correct 'wavelength' can experience and see things. For example I have read numerous stories of multiple people being in a room but only some of those being able to see the apparition. I do hope for my own experience one day though. I always lurk this thread

edit on 11-9-2015 by mwsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The Cusp

You are really brave. Brrrrrrr!!!!! All the best, God protect you and give you the wisdom. Good luck!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I hate ghosts. I'll probably hate other things too if they'll appear to me. So horrible they manifest themselves without calling it, thats the problem!

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join