It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Charlie. I'm 12. When I was 10 my little sister and I made an oujia board and used it. We forgot to say goodbye, and now some strange things have been happening. We here knocks, a lot. Usually it's 2 or 3. We hear footsteps as well, from upstairs. Last weekend I was sitting on my bed and my lamp turned on for a good thirty seconds and then turned off. The lamp wasn't plugged in.... If anyone knows what may be in our house please do reply. Thanks.
-char

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliewyzz

You're 12? I have a hard time believing that, but I'll respond to your post anyway, and welcome you to my thread.

Opening the door to the other side should never be done by children. I know it seems exciting and like a game, but it is not just a game!
I don't know what is in your house, but it seems to be trying very hard to get your attention.
Have you told your mother/father what you did and what you are experiencing now?
Have they heard anything, or had anything paranormal happen to them?
Did you ever have anything paranormal happen before using the oujia board?

If you really are 12, hang in there and try not to be afraid. Bad ghosts want you to be afraid. They feed on your fear and it will give them power over you.

Tell whatever it is to get out, and be strong and firm when you say it. Try to remember that you are stronger than it.

If you get scared, tell your parents what is going on. If they don't believe you, come back to this thread, and I'll try to give you some more advise.

Hopefully, the activity won't turn evil, but if it does, holler back at me and I'll give you the names of some people that can help you for free.

Stay in touch.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

You are definitely not alone......i'm a student of the occult/occultist and ASIDE from a variety of omens, i have had many encounters- including seeing ufo's on 3 separate occasions, contact with spirits, the house i currently live in has ghosts and spirits in it that are occasionally visible, heard and touch people. i spent many years in a prison that is known by most to be haunted and have had one encounter with an animal that i have no idea what it was, but given the location and what i could see of it, was very close to what is known in the north east as a Wampus.
i have seen shadow people and had encounters with the demonick as well......these are not very popular topix because most people prefer to explain them away rather than face the truth, but i am certain that the number of people who have encountered these phenomenon are more numerous than most would generally believe.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The ouija functions as a portal, when you did not say good bye, it is the functional equivalent of not discharging a spirit which has been summoned during a ritual. In the case of the ouija however, it is simply a door left open which enables ANY spirit to wander through and could lead to a host of problems ranging from attachments and innocuous 'hauntings' to possession/obsession and manifestations. Though i do not believe that you are 12- your vernacular would be considered highly irregular for someone of only 12- you should keep a close eye on the situation and i would personally keep a log or diary of every incident that you can as well as any photographic evidence so that if you do wind up having to seek outside assistance, you well have a well documented case to present- at 12, most would be likely to scoff at you rather than take you seriously enough to provide any aid.
You could also try prayer, though i am not personally of the christian persuasion, i know in many instances it does seem to quell such activity. And as the other respondent said, remember , it is YOUR home, tell it to leave, stand your ground and don't allow it to intimidate you and whatever you do- DO NOT BARGAIN with it!!!!!
As with the other respondent as well, if you feel a need to talk with someone about it or you seek advice or help, feel free to contact me..........good luck.
PS: DO NOT BURN THE BOARD!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: idimmu

You are definitely not alone......i'm a student of the occult/occultist and ASIDE from a variety of omens, i have had many encounters- including seeing ufo's on 3 separate occasions, contact with spirits, the house i currently live in has ghosts and spirits in it that are occasionally visible, heard and touch people. i spent many years in a prison that is known by most to be haunted and have had one encounter with an animal that i have no idea what it was, but given the location and what i could see of it, was very close to what is known in the north east as a Wampus.
i have seen shadow people and had encounters with the demonick as well......these are not very popular topix because most people prefer to explain them away rather than face the truth, but i am certain that the number of people who have encountered these phenomenon are more numerous than most would generally believe.

Well, hello, Idimmu. Welcome to the thread.

It's really good to have someone with your kind of knowledge to help me out here.
I appreciate your input regarding Charliewyzz. Very good information for him to keep in mind, especially, to not burn the board.

I've experienced everything you have except the Wampus and the demon. At least, I don't think it was a demon;
I think it was a Native American spirit. They can be very mean, and easily mistaken as a demonic entity. I was never scratched, and that's usually something that happens with demons.

I would like to hear some of your stories in detail if you don't mind sharing. I'm sure the lurkers that visit this thread would love to hear them too.

Thanks again for stopping in and the post for Charliewyzz.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

i have been touched, left a hand imprint, never scratched, recently i was shaken awake by one of the house hold spirits. i have no problem sharing, but i will have to do that at another time - i am a bit strapped for time at the moment, but it would be nice to interact with others of the same ilk and stripe so to speak.
Insofar as the Native American thing goes, i was very close to tribal elders upstate and was actually given skinwalker medicine because that is what most of them considered me. Their 'demonic' heritage is not much like the european take on it. The Windigo , skinwalkers and others, may or may not be of a demonic origin, but operate through what they would consider demonic agency- dog soldiers had a similar rep and were regarded by many as demonic. They have a very loose application of the term demonic which can become quite confusing to an outsider.
Thank you for the welcome and i will be stopping by more frequently as time allows. i am not very tech savvy and it will take some time for me to familiarize myself with site navigation though, so be prepared for plenty of mistakes!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: idimmu

I look forward to it!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

When you said that you did not believe that you have had contact with the demonic, what makes you say that? i am curious because the word demon is somewhat ambiguous- most think it has to do specifically with malefix and the diabolical, but if you review the literature on it, there are many 'demons' which are neither malicious or diabolical in any sense of the word, even if they are part of the infernal heirarchy.
The term demon is derived from the original daemon which literally translated means spirit, in some instances i have seen it defined as genius. Many consider the term to be a reference to the shadow or id......the HGA or even spirit guides.
You could have had contact with one, and for all intents and purposes been wholly unaware of it until much later. The spirits within the Native American pantheon have a distinctly animalic character to them which in many cases would resemble the type of activity associated with evil or 'demonic' forces. My knowledge of the Native American spirits is very limited, but i do know that some of the Inuit and Eskimo spirits are particularly nasty.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think I astral projected out of my body once in my old apartment I grew up in as a kid. I remember being half awake half asleep with my eyelids barely open, it happened randomly in the night after going to bed, and this fkn thing was staring at me at the end of my bed with a white sheet or something hanging over its whole body, it freaked me out so I then woke up somehow and got up in my "dream" but it wasn't there anymore, after that from what I remember I sat down on the edge of my bed thinking wtf was that, then I turned my head to the right and I seen a black covered holy bible in golden glowing words on the right side of my bed, so I went over to pick it up, opened it and started reading it, then all of a sudden the words stopped glowing while some brown lady of color in my room confronted me so I put down the book stood up and she was trying to explain something to me trying to tell me about the differences between God, Jesus, and life, things of that sort. All of a sudden after finally understanding and agreeing with her I ended up at my friends house, it felt like I was literally there and I walked into my friends room but nobody was there. I was wondering what am I doing here then I turned around and seen something in a gown or possibly the thing at the end of my bed go into the room straight across from my friends. My friend at the time had family sleeping in there and I could see them when I walked in there after the thing or whatever it was went into the room because I had a sense that it was going to do harm so I felt the urgency to go in there, I then wrapped my arms around it tightly and felt this electric shock or static like feeling in my arms like when you kept an old tv on for too long and turn it off and feel the screen it was like that except much more powerful then I woke up again and this time I was in my room once again, I walked to the doorway of my room and as soon as you walk out of my room there's the bathroom to the left which my brother passed away in and I for some reason stopped at my bedroom doorway couldn't move or do anything and seen something come out of the bathroom and look at me directly in my face. I couldn't see what it was, it was like a blur I tried to say God a couple of times but couldn't, the word wouldn't come out. Then whatever was looking at me slowly shook it's head no and walked or possibly floated back into the bathroom then I finally woke up from this "dream" sat up in sweat and feeling extremely drained. I was just staring at my tv, so i layed back down and fell right back asleep with no problem especially cause I felt like my energy was drained, but how is that if I was asleep? Was the thing at the end of my bed or whatever it was trying to contact me and tell me something but failed or what I'm not sure but I still remember it to this day, not as clearly as I did but it still makes me wonder what the hell happened that night..

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ufo sighting when I was 10, weird "channelings" for years, telepathy.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Nice to see this thread is still going strong, it's one of the few in my notification area since I don't post much, and I give it a read from time to time for new posts. Just thought I'd share this thing that happened to me earlier... well, yesterday technically... while it's fresh on my mind. I don't know if it's paranormal or not but it certainly struck me as weird. I apologize for the wall of text, apparently I can't write anything anywhere without creating one.

I decided recently to be more active and bought a mountain bike. I was out at a local place by a river with some trails of varying difficulty for people to ride along. Pretty interesting place, without turning this into a story about how much I was enjoying the scenery. I was on some of the intermediate difficulty trails having a pretty good time when I came to a creek crossing (as in a narrow low spot that you could walk or bike through with trails on either side, not a bridge). It looked pretty muddy and I was winded so I stopped and got off the bike to survey my surroundings and see how likely I was to wreck or bog down in the creek when I crossed it.

As I was looking around I noticed another trail that snaked up a hill (steeper than I wanted to ride up at this point) to my left, the creek crossing was straight and to the right. I could see they took different directions and I wasn't 100% sure where I was in the grand scheme of things at this point so I started to walk up the hill trail to take a look around from a better vantage point and see where everything led. I was standing about 1/3 way up the hill fiddling with my phone and my backpack but I thought I heard something, and when I looked up the hill I saw a black figure moving from right to left across the top maybe 40 feet ahead of me. My eyes were only on it for a couple seconds, and my phone fell out of my backpack as I was trying to close it so my attention was divided -- it didn't really register that I did not see where it came from or where it went, I just saw that it traveled for about 10 feet... My first thought was a black bear (because I was warned that one has been sighted in my town recently) but then I figured I was just being silly and it was a person riding a bike or walking since it was taller than it was wide. In retrospect I didn't make out any features, it was almost like a black box that from my perspective looked about 2 feet wide and about 5.5-6 feet tall.

So if that wasn't a little weird by itself I continued up the hill after a few seconds and when I got to the top, now being able to see relatively clearly in all directions, I looked around for the person I'd just seen go by and there was no one. No noise, no moving shadows, no one climbing the next hill in that direction, and definitely no bear. I kind of did a double take at this point realizing that I had seen something odd, and scanned everything I could see for any sign of movement. Nothing. There was a trail right where I had seen it though (basically where I'm standing at this point), that went down with limited visibility and back up another hill. I feel like I would have seen anyone biking or heard anyone walking within the time frame.

Bottom line is I don't know... end of the day I can't say for certain if I actually saw something unexplainable, or if I just (contrary to my feeling on the matter) lost track of someone who was there. But for what it's worth it was about 3pm with relatively clear weather, not very densely wooded with mostly small trees, and for the few hours I was out there I never encountered another human off the main road even though at times I saw relatively fresh bike tracks (didn't notice any at the top of this hill). Just rabbits, squirrels, and one deer. I decided to shrug it off and go on across the creek, and nothing else weird happened.
edit on 7-7-2015 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: idimmu

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I've been working overtime, and getting ready to go back now, but I'll get back to you asap.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

worx for me, busy is something i understand intimately!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
@sled735

Hi, i see this thread has been going for quite some time.

i was curious to know if there has been an uptick in the quantity of postings/spiritual events since Dec 22 2014 ?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I've had a couple of experiences which I have explained in my own threads, basically felt a presence behind me one night, and I could see them in my mind. Another time a figure walked past me and a friend at work, which to this day we still cant explain.

Probably the most intense experience for me, was at my girlfriends house. We were sitting in her bedroom, when we heard the door at the top of the stairs open, and 3 clear knocks on her bedroom door. I jumped up immediately and opened the door. There was nobody there. So i went and checked the front door, and it was locked, but there was a footprint inside the house. Her house keys were in the front door, so nobody could have unlocked it from the outside. I searched the house and there was nobody there.

She told me she had lots of strange things happen in that house, and that day confirmed it to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: idimmu

When you said that you did not believe that you have had contact with the demonic, what makes you say that? i am curious because the word demon is somewhat ambiguous- most think it has to do specifically with malefix and the diabolical, but if you review the literature on it, there are many 'demons' which are neither malicious or diabolical in any sense of the word, even if they are part of the infernal heirarchy.
The term demon is derived from the original daemon which literally translated means spirit, in some instances i have seen it defined as genius. Many consider the term to be a reference to the shadow or id......the HGA or even spirit guides.
You could have had contact with one, and for all intents and purposes been wholly unaware of it until much later. The spirits within the Native American pantheon have a distinctly animalic character to them which in many cases would resemble the type of activity associated with evil or 'demonic' forces. My knowledge of the Native American spirits is very limited, but i do know that some of the Inuit and Eskimo spirits are particularly nasty.

I say that based on the fact that where I grew up used to be the home to the Cherokee Indians, and other tribes that I have forgotten. Many artifacts have been found in the area. I know that the Native Americans considered their burial grounds sacred (as it should be), but I think maybe when my dad dug our basement he may have dug up some graves, or at least one. This is where I always felt the presence watching me every time I had to go down there.
It would be hiding behind the oil furnace, or under the stairs.
I associate the word "demon" with evil because that is what I was taught in Christian religion. If it is evil, and has never been a human, it is called a demon where I come from.

Also, from all stories I have heard involving demons, they leave scratch marks on people, or do things more evil than the spirit/ghost that was scaring me.

It appears I need to research demons further.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ALB0InFeRn0

Welcome to the thread, ALBO.

It sounds to me like you were taken on an astral journey, for sure!

I turned my head to the right and I seen a black covered holy bible in golden glowing words on the right side of my bed, so I went over to pick it up, opened it and started reading it, then all of a sudden the words stopped glowing while some brown lady of color in my room confronted me so I put down the book stood up and she was trying to explain something to me trying to tell me about the differences between God, Jesus, and life, things of that sort.

This lady sounds like one of your spiritual teachers, possibly your spirit guide, explaining things you needed to learn.
We often meet with our guides and teachers when we sleep, but most people don't remember it upon awaking.

All of a sudden after finally understanding and agreeing with her I ended up at my friends house, it felt like I was literally there and I walked into my friends room but nobody was there. I was wondering what am I doing here then I turned around and seen something in a gown or possibly the thing at the end of my bed go into the room straight across from my friends. My friend at the time had family sleeping in there and I could see them when I walked in there after the thing or whatever it was went into the room because I had a sense that it was going to do harm so I felt the urgency to go in there, I then wrapped my arms around it tightly and felt this electric shock or static like feeling in my arms like when you kept an old tv on for too long and turn it off and feel the screen it was like that except much more powerful then I woke up again

I don't know why you were taken to your friend's house, but I think this was also a "real" experience in the astral plane.
It could have been a test of some kind to see if you were willing to help others (putting others needs before your own safety). Or, it could be that you caused the test/message to stop because you grabbed the "thing" before the message was delivered.

I woke up again and this time I was in my room once again, I walked to the doorway of my room and as soon as you walk out of my room there's the bathroom to the left which my brother passed away in and I for some reason stopped at my bedroom doorway couldn't move or do anything and seen something come out of the bathroom and look at me directly in my face. I couldn't see what it was, it was like a blur I tried to say God a couple of times but couldn't, the word wouldn't come out. Then whatever was looking at me slowly shook it's head no and walked or possibly floated back into the bathroom then I finally woke up from this "dream" sat up in sweat and feeling extremely drained.

I honestly don't know what that was, or why it shook it's head 'no' when you tried to call upon God. It does sound like whatever it was, it had control of you.
The fact that your brother died in the bathroom possibly has something to do with this, but I don't know what.

Most people who have "nightmares" wake up feeling drained because evil spirits feed off us (our energy). So, it appears that whatever it was, it wasn't a 'good' spirit.

That was a fascinating 'trip' you took. Have you had anything similar happen since then?

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
@sled735

Hi, i see this thread has been going for quite some time.

i was curious to know if there has been an uptick in the quantity of postings/spiritual events since Dec 22 2014 ?

Welcome, Tristran.

Well, I have had a steady flow of members posting ever since I first started this thread in Feb. 2012, but I promoted it in the welcome forum and other threads to make people aware of it.

It appears things have slowed down somewhat this year. But, I stopped promoting it as much around December, 2014, so that could be the reason. Nowadays, I just wait for people who happen to come across the thread and have something they want to share.

May I ask why you want to know? You have my curiosity up.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gdt26
I've had a couple of experiences which I have explained in my own threads, basically felt a presence behind me one night, and I could see them in my mind. Another time a figure walked past me and a friend at work, which to this day we still cant explain.

Probably the most intense experience for me, was at my girlfriends house. We were sitting in her bedroom, when we heard the door at the top of the stairs open, and 3 clear knocks on her bedroom door. I jumped up immediately and opened the door. There was nobody there. So i went and checked the front door, and it was locked, but there was a footprint inside the house. Her house keys were in the front door, so nobody could have unlocked it from the outside. I searched the house and there was nobody there.

She told me she had lots of strange things happen in that house, and that day confirmed it to me.

Welcome to the thread, gdt26.

Sounds like you have psychic abilities you didn't know you had.
I'm referring to the ghost you saw in your mind. If you practiced, I bet you could still do it.

The ghost at work could have been residual energy.
Did it seem to notice you, or did it just walk by like it was 'in a world of its own" (for lack of better words) ?

The experience at your girlfriend's house sounds evil.

I've heard a lot of psychic/mediums say that three knocks, three scratches, or three "anything" is the sign of a demon mocking the Trinity.
That's scary!!

Does your girlfriend still live there?

Thanks for stopping in and sharing with us. I'll check back later for a reply. Right now, it's my bedtime.

edit on 7/8/2015 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Ive never thought of a psychic ability, although that idea definitely interests me. I wouldnt know how to practice though.

The incident at work, was just like someone walking past in a world of their own. There was no sound as they walked past, which was unusual as the floors were tiled.

My girlfriend is now my wife, and her mother still lives in that house. Her brother had a room in the loft, and he used to hear scratching through the wall everynight. My wife once saw a small child run past the living room door. The door was glass and looked out to the hall, directly across from her bedroom door. Her German Shepherd used to sit and growl at the corner of the room, while shaking, and sometimes she would sit in front of you, but look past you as though you werent there. Would freak me out at times.

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join