It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Most definitely an Angel. No one on Earth can weave such a magnificient wedding gown.
a reply to: sled735

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Most definitely an Angel. No one on Earth can weave such a magnificient wedding gown.

Why would an angel be wearing a wedding gown?
But, you saw it, not me. LOL

Well, if it was an angel, then consider yourself blessed. She was showing you that she is around you. Maybe your personal guardian angel.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Why would an angel be wearing a wedding gown?
But, you saw it, not me. LOL

Well, if it was an angel, then consider yourself blessed. She was showing you that she is around you. Maybe your personal guardian angel.
that makes a lot sense, thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
few years ago I was touring in Kashmir india. reached a city called gulmarg, mountainous region. in the first morning set out sight seeing with lonely planet guide in hand. wandering in the remote mountainous region, trying toget to a lake that is frozen thruout the year. about late afternoon met 2 armymen carrying rifles coming down the mountain. they asked me where I was headed and I said to the frozen lake and they told me I won't make it there in daylight hours and also said I should not wander around here alone sighting their example of trekking in pairs and armed. so I abandoned my plan and lay down on a flat rocky area and opened my guide and put it on my face to shield from the sun. the sky was clear and no birds in the sky. after 5 mins I opened my eyes and thru the v of the guide book I could see my feet. suddenly 2 unusual birds landed near either side of my feet and seemingly talking to themselves started advancing towards my feet and got very close. I was amused and curious so I got up. the birds looked at each other said something between them and flew away out of sight. I set out on my way back and towards nightfall I reached my hotel. I earned a severe reprimand from the hotel management for wandering out alone and was warned not to repeat this.
Anyway the legend has it that, in these mountains there are subterranean women with very long dark hair that kidnap unsuspecting males and take them to their world never to be seen again.
Lol gives me the creeps sometimes.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Strange birds and underground women! Might be some of those hybrid aliens that live down there.
Freaky story, if it's true!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Nochzwei

Strange birds and underground women! Might be some of those hybrid aliens that live down there.
Freaky story, if it's true!
Its true alright

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have seen ghosts. I saw something like plasma flybaround the sky at night once. I have had premonitions or feelings warn me of things. I think Im empathic. I can read peoples energy and it effects me if I let it. I try to surround myself with positive people. When I was a kid I had a make believe friend called the captain. Later as I got older I saw a picture of my mothers forst husband who died in a car accident and he was in his navy uniform. Then I immediately reconized him as my friend. So I was talking to a ghost when I was a baby. I can move energy reikei with my hands. I have had my crown chakrah open up while sleeping and a few times with a friend that does energy work. He moved energy through my body like a river. I have travelled out of body while sleeping. Everybody does that, the dream where your jumping really high in the sky or flying. Ive had that a lot. Its awesome. And I can tell when someones off, not right in the head or what I call evil. The hair on the back of my neck stands up. When you experience that pay attention. In any situation. I have meditated and seen a grey. I asked to see one. I was trying to meditate and astral travel Ive never been able to do it on my own consciously. I saw a grey. I was paralyzed and couldnt move. I was laying on my stomach. It was at the foot of my bed and spoke mentally.It said let me help you with something. It grabbed my foot and pulled my soul out of my body, it felt like I was coming out of a cocoon there was a ripping pulling sensation on my head when I left my body and took it above the earth where I was floating in space. I could see the whole planet below and all the stars. Then it said dont be afraid of your future. Then I was slammed back down into my body at high speed. It was incredible. Im not joking. This actually happened. And I dont do drugs, ever. Strangely I havent meditated in awhile. But Ive been thinking of getting back into it. Biaural beats and monroe hemisync music helps with meditation. So Ive been fairly lucky. I think. I just was born with a weirdness magnet in me. I met a woman on vacation and she told me she was a witch and after telling her my experiences she told me I had it in my blood too. But Im not one to label things. I was raised Catholic but am a universalist when it comes to god. God is god. Not sure if I believe in demons or the devil seems silly. But I do think there are entities that feed off negative energy and fear and I just think we dont understand that correctly. But Jesus Christ is a powerful being and I had a ghost in Germany that tried to possess me and when I said Jesus Christ protect me it left me alone. But it kept coming back then strangely when I moved barracks it didnt follow me. But it did gove me dreams. The barracks room I was in at Taylor Barracks was an SS officers office in WWII. I had a dream this german officer had gone to Africa and returned to Germany during the invasion of mannheim by Patton he reached in his desk and used a Luger to kill himself. I saw this in the dream and I was him from his point of view. He was pissed I was living in his office. He would come out of the corner at night and looked like a blue negative. I was paralyzed and could only grip my hands and move my neck side to side. One time he leaned on my and I could feel his knee on my chest. Then he reached in my chest and tried to rip my soul out of my body. I could feel him thrashing my soul in and out of my chest. Then I said Jesus Christ protect me he stopped and left. Pretty terrifying. Wish I could find someone to help train me in these abilities.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ouija boards work and you should not use them. They invite spirits into your house and some spirits or entities are negative. Its bad news.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I was wondering if something was following me around today.
A restroom at work has towel dispensers that go off if you move your hand in front. With no one near one, a towel dispensed. I saw something move beside me suddenly twice today as well. If I didn't believe in anything paranormal I might think maybe there was unsettled energy from objects sitting near me that suddenly stabilized a few minutes later. Still it seems strange to see objects move by themselves suddenly and quickly a few minutes later. I wondered if someone touched me at one point but I saw no one. I've been getting a feeling that I'm not alone.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Welcome to the thread, Texasyeti.

Wow! You've had some pretty amazing experiences... some pretty terrifying experiences!

You should check out the Monroe Institute. If you can afford it, they will train you in developing or controlling your abilities. They even offer online courses.

Check them out: www.monroeinstitute.org...

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I was wondering if something was following me around today.
A restroom at work has towel dispensers that go off if you move your hand in front. With no one near one, a towel dispensed. I saw something move beside me suddenly twice today as well. If I didn't believe in anything paranormal I might think maybe there was unsettled energy from objects sitting near me that suddenly stabilized a few minutes later. Still it seems strange to see objects move by themselves suddenly and quickly a few minutes later. I wondered if someone touched me at one point but I saw no one. I've been getting a feeling that I'm not alone.

Sounds like someone may be trying to get your attention, Orion. It could be a family member who is trying to contact you, or it could be an Earthbound spirit that you ran into somewhere.

Just don't freak out! Fear will attract negative energies to you.
I hope you find out soon who it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I use their gateway cd when I meditate. We have an A.R.E here in Houston just havent checked it out yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Not much to report, but, as I was sitting on the couch night before last, I clearly saw a wide streak of white swoosh through the air on my right going in a vertical line. It disappeared and I didn't see it again that night.

Later, I saw a black mist in front of the door that did the same thing.

I wonder if the white thing was an angel that was here to run the black thing out? Was it trying to get out the door?
Is something trapped here? Maybe I should have gotten up and opened it for him/her!!

I didn't see it again the rest of the night either.

I have always been protected by my angels, this much I know!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2015 by TNMockingbird because: nvm

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well I officially had the scariest thing happen to me last night (Saturday night). I was sleeping soundly and was woken by someone saying my name. I woke up and at end of my bed was a black shadow. It rushed at me, I screamed like a baby, it went through me and out the wall behind me. I shook for a while, scared. Then I got mad. I started asking it to do something again, "come on I'm awake now, show me! You're not powerful! You're a coward!". It didn't do anything. After about 10 mins I laid back down. It was terrifying seeing that shadow at the end of my bed, and it moved so fast, I also felt a chill, didn't last long.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Horrorfan1985
Well I officially had the scariest thing happen to me last night (Saturday night). I was sleeping soundly and was woken by someone saying my name. I woke up and at end of my bed was a black shadow. It rushed at me, I screamed like a baby, it went through me and out the wall behind me. I shook for a while, scared. Then I got mad. I started asking it to do something again, "come on I'm awake now, show me! You're not powerful! You're a coward!". It didn't do anything. After about 10 mins I laid back down. It was terrifying seeing that shadow at the end of my bed, and it moved so fast, I also felt a chill, didn't last long.

Good to see you are still visiting the thread, Horrorfan.

Yeah, that would be pretty scary, for sure. A word of advice... don't provoke the spirits. People have had to learn that the hard way by getting scratched, slapped, and other bad things afterward.

I've been awoken to someone saying my name too, but I never saw anything. It was so loud, it made me jump.
I have no idea what that was about!

Maybe you should learn about cleansing your aura. You can find many You Tube videos on how to do that. Get rid of any negative energy that you might be carrying with you that would attract negative beings to your space.

Good to hear from you. Take care.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This year we decided to all carve a pumpkin for Halloween. I picked 4 nicely shaped pumpkins that would sit straight and look decent after carving. We carved all 4 and they were all fresh with no soft spots or rot. The next night we went to the store, and when we came home one of the pumpkins was on the floor smashed to pieces. It was also black with mold and had been carved less than 24 hours before. It was sitting on a countertop that was level and smooth, and there is really no explanation as to how it was moved over a foot to topple to the floor. It had a treble Clef and a couple of musical notes carved into it and was fresh when carved.

On top of that, the entire counter top and carpet underneath was a big puddle of water. There was no container full of water that could have leaked. My next move was to check the ceiling as we have had a lot of rain and I figured the roof had developed a leak. The ceiling was dry and pristine so no water leak. The carpet was soaked in a 6 foot area and we had to shopvac the water out of it.

We are puzzled to say the least. Never had any issues with leaks in here and no source for the water to come from. It was as if a gallon of water was poured over the counter top. The pumpkin was carved and was obviously not full of water, and weighed about 15 lbs or so and had a good base on it that would not have been prone to rolling over. No cats or animals in here either other than a 4 lb yorkie who can barely climb stairs let alone get up on a countertop.

Odd indeedy.
edit on 4-11-2015 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's been a while since I visited this thread and I've got to say wow... So many scary and bizarre stories that they deserve threads of their own. It's a pleasure reading them.

I have a few encounters to add myself when I get round to it, but in the mean time keep up the good work because I love reading the personal accounts people have on this thread.

I really do.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Coopdog

Good to see you again, Coopdog. Do you only post about paranormal experiences in November? LOL
I noticed it has been almost a year since your last post.

I have some others in this thread who have reported finding water where there should be none. I don't really know what that's all about, but it seems to accompany some paranormal events. And the fact that the pumpkin was rotten tells me there was an evil entity, or possibly a demon, lurking about!

I don't want to scare you, but please take notice of any strange, bad smells that you may notice in the coming days, or anything else odd that happens.

I can get you some help if bad comes to worse.

Take care, and keep us updated.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
It's been a while since I visited this thread and I've got to say wow... So many scary and bizarre stories that they deserve threads of their own. It's a pleasure reading them.

I have a few encounters to add myself when I get round to it, but in the mean time keep up the good work because I love reading the personal accounts people have on this thread.

I really do.

Good to see you, Ray1990. Thanks for the compliment.

I have said many times there are no better stories to read anywhere than what is found in this thread, and I stand by that.

For a person who thought they had seen/read/experienced it all, I am continually awe-struck with things that are shared here.
As a matter of fact, I was bored the other night, so I started reading through the thread again, and found the stories just as "entertaining" as the first time I read them. Some, I had completely forgotten about. It is amazing, for sure!

I look forward to hearing what you have to share. Please hurry back.

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join