It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be sure to NOTICE how Threatening they are to YOU!!! Warning Graphic Footage!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

The problem is. We didn't meddle enough. We didn't take Osama's obvious threat seriously enough and guess what? He killed 3000 Americans.

That is pearl harbor. Literally. They lose what 4-8 guys? 4-8 guys killing 3000 Human beings without weapons of mass destruction in less than 24 hours "wasnt" astronomical? If it wasnt , it should have been.

September 11th
19 terrorists
2,966 victims [2,998 as of Spring 2009]

Pearl Harbor
2,403 US died
55 Japanese died
-----
We sacrificed
US Army losses were 40,382 plus 14,607 Army Air Corps.
US Navy and Coast Guard losses were 31,485.
US Marine Corps losses were 19,733.

Fighting Japan

Current tally in "The war on Terror" , (US) nearly 8000 (Dead). Your forefathers were willing to sacrifice so much , but Americans can't the stomach fighting of a non uniformed military organization that declared war on the US. This is why you are not a leader. Americans cannot stomach hard decisions. Unlike those before you manged once they killed thousands of your fellow Americans.

Living without fear is taken for granted. If you are fearful of your life it will dramatically impede on all of your other "pursuits" even if they are low , you CAN succeed in the pursuit of happiness , but if you are in constant fear of being blown to pieces , then your pursuit is not a whole lot. Look what the constant Fear , worry, and mental fatigue does to soldiers when they return. You may not see drastic changes , but your life and thought process will change drastically if you are in constant fear and in fight / flight readiness(Civilians).

You don't go over there , kill half the enemy and then say , "Okay , half of you are dead. Please stay away from our homes , thanks".
edit on 11-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Why do they hate us? This is a good start.

1953 Iranian coup d'état
en.wikipedia.org...:

Let me ask you a question, why didnt Osama attack Canada? Mexico? or any other western civilization
edit on 11-2-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Anyone know what song is used in the video ?
it sounds familar

Nevermind.. I found it myself

Beutiful music

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

The post you made is changing the topic of this thread. Start a new thread for that discussion. (I apologize , i read the question wrong earlier , i am fatigued , going to bed now) I am speaking about the current situations , not why he didnt do this in the past , but why he is doing it "Now".

I am familiar with "The War on Terrorism" and how warfare will work in the 21st century either with a Major Power , Independent , radical group , or 3rd world guerilla warfare.

I am very familiar. Perhaps you should study the consequences of the U.S. not having a proactive defense strategy. Georgey warned us of this , but we didn't listen. It is too late to turn back , enemies will gather if we sit back on our little "Island" while also losing allies.

----

End: I must sleep. I have been up all night.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by ker2010

I am not very familiar with those subjects. I would have to read up on them - they have been mentioned in my Military Study classes , i just can't remember much about them.

I am familiar with "The War on Terrorism" and how warfare will work in the 21st century either with a Major Power , Independent , radical group , or 3rd world guerilla warfare.

Im not saying 9/11 was right and im glad we got the SOBs!

But we must find out the root cause as to why they attack us because its not about our freedom .

Every time we bomb and kill one terrorist over their along with 15 innocent civilians it does nothing but create more terrorists. The non terrorists start to hate us and so would anyone who had just lost a child, so another person rises up and takes that terrorists place cause they just saw their child blown up by a drone.

Its a continuous cycle and can NEVER be fixed by continuous violence. Same thing with Israel and the Palestinians.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Vandalour

I almost wish the aliens would just come in now and rid the Earth of our virus like species... but they probably don't want to be absolute hypocrites by doing that. Our leaders and the powers behind the curtain are the problem... they are sick psychopathic scum bags that plague our Earth with unnecessary destruction, scarcity, poverty, sickness, and death. I am almost at the point of losing all hope what so ever for the Human species. This Earth is dark evil place that eats up our souls, chews them up and spits them out. May the 21st of December 2012 bring something that ends it all...

The problem is they don't exist only Angels and hybrids and demons also which are fighting and doing the same Battles man are on earth and in heaven. Some higher beings probably think that too are are doing just that sweeping the earth, how do you they are not doing it now, causties will happen but the death toll could have been higher had the UN not got involved, sometimes you have to strike in order to stop it going further.

A time will come when the Angels will pour their plagues and judgements and man will hate God because of it because they don't understand the spiritual situation the world is in.

If there are Aliens then they have spiritually gone beyond the physical realm and this one does not really mean much to them because in our next life we will reach the higher plane.

Man is not a virus, there is more at stake here than just us, on one side it is about getting it right with God vs those trying to stop it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

You do realize the US and our allies have cause nearly a quarter million civilian deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan alone?

I think that makes us a little worse than the people behind taking down the twin towers. 3000 v 250000.....

What a gross waste of human life. I'm all for supporting the troops, and I'm all for protecting our country. What's going on overseas at the hands of the government of the USA is outright terrible, and criminal, and rediculously expensive on top of all the other crap. Why you would want to see more bloodshed is beyond my ability to fathom. Seems awfully un Christian there, mr cross and wings.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

This sir , is why it is highly unlikely we will completely pull out a military presence in the Middle East. It will never end even if we do.

reply to post by W3RLIED2

It is easy to speak all high and mighty until you start seeing bombs go off in your country like they do in the Middle East. You dont think i know it is horrible? I guess you dont understand , the U.S. military is charged with defending the United States in the end. We can offer help all we want to , but if we arent looking out for number one , then we dont need a flag. Just so happens many U.S citizens hold the U.S flag in high regards. So the U.S military stands.

If the terrorist are fighting us and causing most of these casualties in their home land , then so be it. As long as they stay over there causing the deaths of their own people and not our civilians.

If the militants fighting the U.S actually "CARED" about the loss of families. They wouldn't be fighting and using innocent humans as shields. Obviously , they could care less and this is the result. We TRY not to inflict civilian casualties but you don't just get to attack other human beings you declared war on and go home - you are a combatant and you endangered your family by returning them after commencing military action in a War Zone.

I promise you , the guys in the Hawks , Specs , Apaches , other assorted aircraft are notscreaming over coms "Hey a little girl! Yeah! Perfect target practice! If i can hit her , i can hit a terrorist! Just my lucky day .. or perhaps i should try to hit the baby out of the mothers arms , pinpoint precision! Promotion here i come!" It seems that is what people are saying we are doing. Terrorist hide in plain sight and actually mock you. when it is so obvious the idiot is scouting you. He has a damn cell phone looking right at you or a walkie .... to bad you can't kill him. They don't even try to hide it half the time.

Oh , i am sorry. You killed a "terrorist suspect" and there is no weapon on his body!? That is a civilian. They pick up their freaking guns and run off with them. You find some spent rounds near his body? Still a civilian. Unless they changed that.

Oh crap ... you stepped over his body ... he moves or twitches (Possible death twitch) ... you turn around and shoot him again to make sure he isn't a threat ... i am sorry, you just committed murder and he is now considered a civilian casualty. The the local troops relay information on you constantly to their chain of command , the U.S chain of command, and then to terrorist organizations - you kill a couple of shooters dont find any weapons , local idiots record it as civilian deaths. Then our CoC takes the body count from the Afghani / Iraqi counts increasing the civilian casualty number dramatically (the reason they do this , is because they believe they could have been the shooter , but they could possibly have not been the shooter). The hospitals / Afghani COC keep piling on the BS casualties.

If you arnt a long shot with a spotter confirm on the kill with a time mark , your word on an armed militant doesn't stand for crap if you dont find a weapon.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by relpobre000

Peace does exist - it can be reached - it can be shared by every sentient living being. When we all believe this and want this - it will be so.

Much Peace...

"When we all believe this and want this"--

and that little caveat is precisely the reason that it will never happen. It's fine to hope that it does but any realist will tell you to look around and reassess your ideas on what's possible and impossible.

Have you ever known all humans to agree on anything?
Perhaps they eventually all agree on something. In the words of Private Joker from 'Full Metal Jacket', "the dead only know one thing: it is better to be alive...."

Originally posted by SpiratioQuoted from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Extraordinary video and information. As one who has recorded dreams for 15 plus years I have found the most extraordinary insights during the dream state just before awaking. I have often wondered about the cycles of these experiences and he explains it well.

I will say I wonder about the effect on people who in tune to this with the current and predicted increase in geomagnitic that is predicted for the next year or so.

This is the end game card

No more lies no more control...

The world has a heart beat and that heart beat has been steadily rising in pace for some time. Initially it was 7.85 Hz for a long time and then around the late 70's to 80's it started to increase more and more each year...last I heard it was said to be around about 12 -16 cycles. What this means is that the earth's signal is what causes most people to entrain to the earth's grid in a balanced whole-brain-field and empathy with living beings. when in a stressed state people's brains cycle around about 20-40 cycles per second. for most this meant that back in the 80's it was harder for the average person to tune into the earth whilst concerned with all the superficialities of the world.

Now the frequency has risen and it is getting closer to the threshold of everyday awareness/stress.

All beings naturally have harmonic layers of brain activity. i.e. if using the mean brainwave values garnered form experiments. Note Values are not exact but averages

Brainwave States:

Beta 14hz - 40hz + = stressed / strenuous physical activity and/or sport.
Alpha 8 -14 = relaxed awake and aware daydreaming / light meditation.
Theta 5 - 8 = deep meditation and borderline of entering dream sleep.
Delta -0 - 5 = deep dreamless sleep.

If one takes all the states and harmonic integers from 40+ all the way down to delta and imagine it as a musical instruments timber i.e. the higher harmonics will be less saturated but still present and the low harmonicas will be dominant, then this is the natural awakened state, layers of each brain wave pattern occurring simultaneously with the high frequencies of cognisant thought taking a back seat in intensity..this constitutes a healthy and level headed state of mental/emotional beingness.

On the other end of the spectrum is the inverse with the bottle neck occurring at the bottom end of the spectrum and the top end being emphasised - stress/ lack of connection with the earth etc. It seems as tho the human race is headed toward a peak of magnetic activity which is going to synchronise this higher state of disconnectedness with the earth so as to eliminate the feelings of disconnection and remind humanity that there is no way to continue on the present path without knowing the ramifications prior to taking counter-productive actions

edit on 9-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

it will all end when we have a truly empathic civilization

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
To all those acting like your countrymen's response is in some way less valid than yours, shame on you. If you are to defend this nation we call home, then listen to the will of the people you are defending. I have no problem with military men and women, their families and friends. The thing that gets me is when you act like we are the enemies for asking our leadership to stop, YOU SHOULD BE DOING THAT. If you think for one second we didn't create the next 12 9/11´s by our actions the last decade then you are blind. Do you think that we scare them, or we killed them all? They want us out of their part of the world, We can't leave?

If we left they would go back to fighting with themselves until they had no choice but to cooperate. We think that by demonizing them, or our dissidents (true patriots) we serve our nation better. That is nonsense. The only people to profit from wars like Iraq are war profiteers, the stock market through crisis prediction, Government contractors, ect. You think that even though they make a living profiting from war, they will just wait patiently for one to just "pop up". It's like if I sell lemonade in Alaska and just sit around in my lemonade stand waiting for winter to pass. They engineer these wars. If you don't see that, then you just don't want to.

For every sacrifice people have made in lives and money and stress for Iraq, what the hell did you get from it. I never asked for a war that made my country poorer, more unstable, less secure. To say they would be killing us here at home if we weren't there, is a lie. You want a whole generation sent to the meat grinder of interventionism, like Vietnam. Were the Vietnamese going to kill us here if we didn't cause the death of millions between both sides? MILLIONS?

Are we going to lose another couple million between us all in the ME? Are they like communism? they want us dead because they have freedom envy?

The fact you say "oh this is war" stop whining makes me feel very violent towards you to be very honest. You can try and make it seem like it's no big deal, but we are INVADING sovereign nations because of what, they are Muslim? If they don't like you, don't invite yourself to dinner. We have nothing to do there but give us a bad name.

We are not safer, those kids will grow up, their parents will from now to the end of their lives remember what was done, and if we are still around their neck of the woods, 9/11 will be just the beginning. If we leave now, at least we won't give them more reason.

To sit there and intellectualize out of blind patriotic ignorance is closer to pre-war Nazi Germany than the free united sates of the past.

There is no need for these wars of "pre-emptive" threat removal. By that logic the whole world will at one point be a threat if given enough time.

This is not done for me. This makes me poorer, more unsafe, and makes me look like a psychopath by association.
Everyone calling them towel heads, you are like a SS soldier calling the Jews animals.
Everyone calling me unpatriotic, I say you are the ruin of the true American.
Everyone acting like this is in some way done for me, you are probably making the money my people will never see.

Everyone that still thinks this is the way to greatness, remember Genghis khan, yeah that dumbass that we barely remember who some time ago made an empire of some sort. Look at his people now.

That is who we shall become. The future nobodies of the world that are not trusted or remembered past their slaying of countless peoples.

You can be dumbasses if you want. I will never believe the lie that this is in anyway good or necessary.
Heartless cowards.

edit on 11-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Wish I could have gave you more stars, you must realize the msm has did their job and did it well. Most Americans are now borderline brainwashed into believing we must attack or be attacked.

The media has made them feel people thousands of miles away with no icbms, fighter jets, aircraft carriers and a military budget .001% the size of ours can get here and destroy us..

And while the troops are spread across the world our southern border is basically left wide open with a big sign saying Welcome All. If our government was truly worried about our safety why isnt that border sealed tight.

Then we keep making future generations of terrorists with our actions. We are doing the equivalent of throwing gasoline on a fire thinking it will make the fire go out.

The people who do not agree with the current actions of the USA are the ones who are trying to save it. They see the path we are following is leading to a cliff with a huge drop off at the end.

Yes we are really making ourselfs so so safe with these policies

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
we can't blame this on US/UN completely, we are not the ones hiding among the civilian population to try and keep from getting hit, the civilian causalities are bad, but when the "Army" hides in a civilian area, what are you supposed to do, just leave them alone to kill more civilians?!

The blame should be placed squarely where it belongs, on the chicken sh*ts using civilians as cover!
edit on 11-2-2012 by Wolfie0827 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
War is a b!tch and there will always be innocent people caught in the middle, That being said, The majority of Americans and there allies are against all of these violent wars and ridiculous actions taken by the powers at be, We ( American Citizens) thought that we were electing Obama for CHANGE, and a reversel of the way this country conducts itself abroad ant at home, only to be slapped in the face with not change, but just more of the same, it will take a major Revolution to rid the scum from the powers in control, and Im all for it, Brothers and Sisters, its time we act, and take back what our fore fathers began, a nation of proud, free, intellectual people that dont get invovled in other nations problems, let that failing nation figure its own problems out, we have enough to worry about here in America. Im sure Most americans and allies would agree, enough is enough. Power can be wonderful if used properly, but we havent seen it used correctly for decades at least until just after WW2, Eisenhower worned the American people, Now the military is a business, used to create War, and profit from them, it must stop

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So your essentially saying, it is no big deal.

Well, when they come to bomb the US, can they use your logic also?

Bin Laden said that all American's are guilty because they elect who runs their country unlike the Middle East dictatorships propped up by Americans.

Of course, I don't believe we have a choice on who gets elected, but that is for another thread.

The point is, Murder is Murder, but to calm the conscious, anyone can come up with excuses to rationalize it.

Following your logic, those in the World Trade Centers were guilty as well. I'm sure that Kevin Cosgrove would disagree with you.

Originally posted by Wolfie0827
we can't blame this on US/UN completely, we are not the ones hiding among the civilian population to try and keep from getting hit, the civilian causalities are bad, but when the "Army" hides in a civilian area, what are you supposed to do, just leave them alone to kill more civilians?!

The blame should be placed squarely where it belongs, on the chicken sh*ts using civilians as cover!
edit on 11-2-2012 by Wolfie0827 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
That video is only sad because of the children that are hurt at the end. Sadly that is a fact and children will be hurt in any war that will ever occur.

Which is the exact reason we should not be waging warfare, anywhere, there are other ways to take down our enemies without screwing up whole countries.

I'm ashamed to be American after that video.... Ashamed.
Almost ashamed to be human.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie0827

They are not hiding amongst the civilians there. THEY ARE THE CIVILIANS THERE. They are a non formal force. Leave and they won't get mixed up. They are not hiding, they live in those places. It's not like they are red Chinese hiding amongst Muslims. They are Muslim people amongst their people.

They would probably argue they are there to offer what resistance they can to an overwhelming and larger force that uses drones, planes, bombs, and artillery on them. If they were to go into the mountains, would NATO or WHO EVER stop shooting people through blurry night vision remotely and from high altitude for holding sticks or cameras?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I could't get through the vid , when when will this stop ! I`m soo tired of this . And soon it will be our own people when the rueling elites turn the HK drones on us . I feel my self becoming less and less pacient with those who think of them selves as Liberals and exuse the deaths of civilians as " there's always civlians casualties in war !" Becuase their guy is in power so war is ok .
How many of these children will become terrorist !
edit on 11-2-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

that video is terrible

the worst thing about it is our leaders have everyone thinking our military men and women are heroes going into battle against big bad enemies. when really its us who are the terrorists.

the pilots of the jets dropping those bombs fly back to cheers and applause. its wrong.

our governments are terrorists, they target lesser abled countries and kill innocent people for profit and power. they start war after war and send our military in blinded and ignorant to the truth to do their dirty work for them. The suits stay safe in their offices and holiday homes while men and women do their bidding and we call those men and women heroes. they glorify the military, make people want to join...and make the people who do join think they are brave noble heroes fighting monsters.

and if a military person turns around and refuses to fight they go to prison.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How does one expect war to end, when people fight amongst themselves even within this thread?
I have read some of the nastiest, vile comments and insults spewed at one another everywhere, not just this thread/board, over the smallest difference of opinion.

I have read some of you blame oil, "moral superiority", racism, and a multitude of other reasons much of which seem to have a tendency to start blaming the everyday person in whatever country happens to be in the superior position at the time.

The motivation for war, for the most part, has been and always will be:

PROFIT

There is little profit to be made in peace, but a obscene amount of profit to be made in war.

Until we ,the human race as a whole, finds a way to take the profit out of war and make peace the more profitable option , war will always exist regardless of what the everyday person thinks about it. It will not matter how they vote or voice their opinion or what country happens to be the flavor of the decade. The people in power, true power (TPTB), will always choose war due to the profits to be made over the much smaller profit to be made during peacetime.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Dreamwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by Dreamwatcher because: Need more coffee

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join