It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be sure to NOTICE how Threatening they are to YOU!!! Warning Graphic Footage!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

You 2 are 2 peas in a pod. Get the pun?...Thought not.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Operation Northwoods - if that doesn't get you thinking something sinister; your brain needs re-wiring.

Peace
edit on 11-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Vandalour

But the hypocrisy has to stop as well-because that video was nothing but pure propoganda....

All I saw was the awful truth. Tax payers need to watch these poor little kids with their faces blown off, every second of it.

edit on 11-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The heart of the human being, is been replaced with the heart of the beast.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I never have been able to understand how tptn in this country can believe that people in other country want to live the way we do in the USA. Maybe they are happy the way they are...maybe we should just get the hell out of their business. Why must we impose our will on others. I would not appreciate someone coming in to my world and tell me how to live my life, leave the rest of the world alone.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Wow, I actually cried... not like a little tear here and there, that was the first time I have ever broke down and cried over a video... what the hell is wrong with our world? Sometimes I wish 2012 would be a huge natural Armageddon so we can be eliminated before things get even worse..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Olderthanb4.........When you take the side of the wicked thats who you belong to "olderthanb4".....calling our troops "Hired Killers" puts you square in the box of enemy. My loving wonderful son fought for you -you SOB...he wasnt fighting for the Corporation...millions of Americans such as myself despise people like you who live better than so many people on this planet live a life of assumption....and bombs on us here huh? Look at the 3000 dead on the streets of NYC you puke from 9/11 and tell me that the USA should let it happen again..oh no, you'll cry it was an"Inside Job"or the Israelis did it! So many of you ex pats, anti- USA judges, make me sick, we have serious issues,but to call our troops hired killers makes me want to put in your face,my fist...please leave this country and go to South America where you can live with jealous people who enjoy a better life
style due to our sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky Revere
Olderthanb4.........When you take the side of the wicked thats who you belong to "olderthanb4".....calling our troops "Hired Killers" puts you square in the box of enemy. My loving wonderful son fought for you -you SOB...he wasnt fighting for the Corporation...millions of Americans such as myself despise people like you who live better than so many people on this planet live a life of assumption....and bombs on us here huh? Look at the 3000 dead on the streets of NYC you puke from 9/11 and tell me that the USA should let it happen again..oh no, you'll cry it was an"Inside Job"or the Israelis did it! So many of you ex pats, anti- USA judges, make me sick, we have serious issues,but to call our troops hired killers makes me want to put in your face,my fist...please leave this country and go to South America where you can live with jealous people who enjoy a better life

You need to have a thick skin around these parts.
edit on 11-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I can't stand suffering from experience.Your explanation utterly set me aside.peace op

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by mainidh
You mean it only matter to Americans when it happens in America? Or were there people in the middle east standing in horror as the towers fell?

I wonder if they have videos over there of people being attacked in western countries by religious zealots from their own land, and have people all saying "I'm sad to be a Muslim today."

I really doubt it... and if they did, you'd never hear them over the people celebrating.

Hundreds of millions around the world stood in terror, horror, and fear when 9/11 occurred.

Those that celebrated were the massive minority.

But, that didn't fit the agenda, so it got no media attention.

Didn't or doesn't?

I don't recall seeing any one from 'their' side feeling shame

and I don't watch the msm for everything, you know sometimes a voice is louder than a tv.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky Revere

Are you done whining? Reality is a ... ! Live with it!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Such short memories we the people have...

- We take one leader of a country who refuses to be spoonfed by us and replace him with a dictator who willingly eats the crumbs from our tables... we call it "regime change".

- By doing this, we cause civil unrest in that country.

- Then we sell them weapons and train them how to use said weapons in guerilla warfare.

- We also sell the new dictatorship (the ones we're training the guerillas to fight against) weapons, weapons schematics, technology support, etc etc.

- We give them black ops support by way of logistics, strategies, and monies.

- We sanction their economies, we sanction their militaries. We make them poor, we make them weak.

- Then we publicly step in with our military troops, drones, missiles, etc... we call this "fighting against the violation of human rights". We also call this "taking out a fascist dictator".

- We kill civilians (collateral damage) in order to "save" civilians.

- We now have created not one, but three new "enemies": the dictator and his regime... the guerilla terrorist groups... and the civilians.

- We play both sides of the chess board. They see it and we don't care. We only focus on our end game.

We have been doing this all over the world for several decades to so many countries, we've lost count.

WE have created our enemies (the so-called "terrorists").

And we WILL pay the piper one day with our own blood en masse.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom

Well lets stop crying like babies and do something about it!

Spreading this information is the only think I can do.. and hope someone in power will stop this madness.

Im just one danish guy with a opinon, what do you want me to do?
if there was some kind of botton I could push to stop all this I would, could you tell me where it is.. ?
what are you doing ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This is what happens when terrorist fight war among the civilians. Dont blame America for everything. They hide in the civilian population so it "Limits" our attacks / bombing. It doesn't cut it off completely.

Let the terrorist know that hiding among the civilian population gets civilians killed.

If we don't keep the terrorist over in "that" part of the world as much as possible , the dead kids and women will begin here , in our homes.

My friends , family , culture and comfort (to live without fear) comes first. If i must choose , which i must ,i much rather hostile militants causing the deaths of their own people than mine.

We stop killing them over there , they come over here and start killing us , causing STRICTER laws perhaps constitutional amendments to be created.

Do i want innocent people killed? No i do not , but quiet frankly , better them than my family. Seeing a dead child in any culture is bad enough. Seeing one on my own door step , is even worse.

As you will notice , i am blunt and i will not beat around the bush.
edit on 11-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread807589/pg1#pid13439983]post by Paddymelon

Mr Wendall -Thank you for your post. I couldn't have put it better myself. Horrible isn't it? These people do not care because they lack empathy. It makes them uncomfortable. They live for law & order of the most extreme kind which means no freedom in Egypt or Libya. They are unable to do business with democracies so they made sure the Army prevailed in Egypt and the Western powers prevailed in Libya. Corporate America can thrive in these conditions. They can establish their corporations and ensure cheap labour in all directions while enabling the Police and Army to further their aims which of course are stealing resources. Just like South America of course. Paddymelon.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

We stop killing them over there , they come over here and start killing us , causing STRICTER laws perhaps constitutional amendments to be created.

Do i want innocent people killed? No i do not , but quiet frankly , better them than my family.

As you will notice , i am blunt and i will not beat around the bush.

And that sir is the exact type of thinking that is the reason why this continuous cycle of violence will never end. Other than 9/11 when have a bunch of terrorist came over and killed us? And why did they? Let me guess because we are FREE!! and they are jealous? LOL And when have you ever had to worry about seeing a dead American kid on your front door step other than maybe a gang related incident?

You believe just what the media spoon-feeds you. OMG be scared, be very afraid, we must bomb other country's continuously we must kill continuously and we must grope you at airports or the big bad terrorists will get us!

Its easy to judge the side of war when you can sit back in your nice house watching your big screen HDTV and NEVER have to worry about bullets flying through your windows or a bomb landing on your house.

I do so wonder how fast those who support these wars opinions would change if they woke up every morning to the sound of a drone exploding across their street. hmmmm
edit on 11-2-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

That is exactly why we are keeping them over there. So we DONT have bombs going off in our home. Aggressiveness is what wins wars , not being defensive.

You stop putting pressure on the Terrorist they will start putting it on you. More terrorist will have time to infiltrate , better plan , gather resources , and set off bombs in our market areas besides their own market areas.

Let them blow up their own people instead of coming over here blowing up ours.

Our soldiers are more valuable than they realize .. not only are they needed to kill the terrorist .. they provide an excellent target to attempt to kill. They are killing our soldiers , instead of their families and civilian friends and providing American's the ability to ignore the war. Which is good. The less America has fear in their every day lives dealing with terrorism , the better.

Terrorism is meant to cause fear as well. That fear is very much mitigated from the average American .. for now.

Please never tell me anything about myself you do not know or have any way or logical basis to state the fact i have not had bullets fly over my head or friends killed. Thank you. Forgive me for not giving my life experience or stories to everyone who happens to make a comment.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

How are these terrorist gonna get us? Do they have ICBMs? DO they have Aircraft Carriers? F-22s?
9/11 was about the only way they could and im still not convinced the government could not have prevented it.

You are more likely to die by a meteor falling on your head than a terrorist attack. The USA didnt have any terrorists attacks until we started meddling in the internal affairs of the middle east and that is a fact my friend. Its called blow-back just like RP and the Cia stated.

OR do you just assume after decades of never having a terrorists attack they just decided one day:

Damn those Americans they are free lets attack them.

I love my country but detest my current government. Blind Patriotism is a dangerous thing.
edit on 11-2-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Anyone know what song is used in the video ?
it sounds familar

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It's from the last transformers movie methinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join