It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be sure to NOTICE how Threatening they are to YOU!!! Warning Graphic Footage!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This thread is just filled with ignorance...guess what guys! This is a little something called war. And you know what happens in war? Innocents DIE and get MAIMED. ESPECIALLY when the opposition hides among innocent civilians. This IS and HAS ALWAYS been war. Dont act surprised. Dont call the government corrupt, or genocidal. Blame it on the guerilla tactics of the terrorists, who hide among the populace. And you act like our government purposely carries out murder of civilians. In fact, if it werent for OUR preservation of civilian lives, this war would have ended long ago. Or did you not know that terrorists hide in hospitals and schools? Or did you not know that they use civilians as human shields? I bet you did know, but its more of your pick and choose. If we wanted this war to be over quick, and if we didnt care about civilian lives, as you all say, we would have won this war a very...very long time ago. I thought the ATS motto was deny ignorance?

P.S-You all act sickened, and all act like youre gonna do something about it. How about, instead of sitting home on your ass, posting on an online forum about how sick it is, you do something about it?
edit on 10-2-2012 by isaac7777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by isaac7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thing; I don't need to.

You say death to America; burn our flag; strap bombs on your children and your women.......you are the animals and deserve everything we can bring down on you.

I have no problem with that and would go back in a heart beat.

Most of you rag heads are nothing but animals and deserve to die as such.

Even if you could give me back my siblings, I would still nuke you in a heartbeat.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaac7777
This thread is just filled with ignorance...guess what guys! This is a little something called war. And you know what happens in war? Innocents DIE and get MAIMED.

Which makes it right that innocent men, women and children die a horrible death? This statement is pathetic.

Originally posted by isaac7777 ESPECIALLY when the opposition hides among innocent civilians. This IS and HAS ALWAYS been war. Dont act surprised. Dont call the government corrupt, or genocidal. Blame it on the guerilla tactics of the terrorists, who hide among the populace.

How do you know they did that, ISAAC? This is nothing but propaganda and Zionist BS argumentation.

And you act like our government purposely carries out murder of civilians.

Can you prove they don't? The pictures speak for itself! And there are enough comments by high ranking US military soldiers, that said that they don't care about civilian deaths.

In fact, if it werent for OUR preservation of civilian lives, this war would have ended long ago.

LOL! What a joke! The war took that long on purpose. It was the foundation for dozens of military bases in the middle east, in preparation of a war against Iran. Even the dumbest person can see that!

Or did you not know that terrorists hide in hospitals and schools? Or did you not know that they use civilians as human shields?

Typical propaganda to justify crimes against humanity.

P.S-You all act sickened, and all act like youre gonna do something about it. How about, instead of sitting home on your ass, posting on an online forum about how sick it is, you do something about it?

As you don't know anyone around here personally, you are not able to tell what we are doing against it and what not.

deny ignorance

Take a look inside the mirror!!!

edit on 10-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Your talking about the fringes of society, normal soldiers aren't like that, sure you can find some, because even if its a quarter of a percent you'd still have couple hundred people.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by ALF88

Your talking about the fringes of society, normal soldiers aren't like that, sure you can find some, because even if its a quarter of a percent you'd still have couple hundred people.

I didn't say all soldiers are like that.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cavalier

I suggest you get out of the 19th century and join the present.

I'm not here to argue. This thread is a real downer as it is, so, fair well in you endevours.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Revelations 13:13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by isaac7777

Since when do two wrongs make a right??????????????????

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

You sir will be all alone in solitude when all is said and done. Nobody to hate or ridicule. No one. You will be alone forever. Close minded individuals like yourself and others with their sheer ignorance, leads me to believe humanity is going no where but down. It's unbelievable how uninformed a lot of you are. No matter what you think or believe; you nor I know the TRUTH. There is only ONE TRUTH. Do your research buddy, you have a computer for a reason. Think for YOURSELF and be your own person for goodness sake and because nobody is going to save you. We all have an expiry button, so that 'rag head' is just like you; you breathe, live and die. But by the language and attitude you've offered; many of your brain dead, souless, spineless, ignorant, fascist and borderline ridiculous counterparts will be the ones begging for mercy and receive NOTHING in return. Wake up and change, or you will suffer ten folds what these people have.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
After watching the OP's video, I went and watched the video below, and now I don't feel so bad.

Nick Berg

edit on 11-2-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The soldiers laugh and cheer when a bomb goes off....but when they return to reality they suffer from my psychological problems. Unfortunatly many commit suicide and the numbers are growing. War is not funny but there is always collateral damage. ON BOTH SIDES. I am Canadian and the way I see it is that there is too much money spent on destruction and not enough spent on helping the peaceful people in need. Take for example the military budget in the US..........Billions of dollars....there would not be a poor person in the US if there were no war.....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
this is absolutely absurd and ppl dont even see it going on and we sit here in America, eat our hamburgers, drink our pop, and let these tyrant rulers and government officials just do whatever they want. A New Age is truly upon us, but it's hard to sit back and just watch these ridiculous hateful events occur until these people realize that we are all one. The day I am looking forward to is when countries leaders can come together and say, "I'm sorry I know I have done some hateful things in the past, but let's at least try to be civil." I mean come on. There's people that see each other every day and dislike them, but that doesn't mean that gives them the right to drop bombs on their house or try to kill them. It just does not make sense to me...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Do your research on Nick Berg. Did you know he was to appear in Farenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore? His segment was taken out of the movie. He was not killed by who you think he was killed by. That Bulls*** was what I thought when I was 14 when it happened. I REALLY hope you're not a grown man still believing that he was killed by extremists, please tell me your joking...or being paid under the table!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
we all know where this thread is going....
Option 1: Revo Option 2: Police/state genocide Option 3: religious nuts and planet sext

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by isaac7777

That's a pleasant attitude you have there. You would change your words if you watched someone you care about die slowly in front of you, knowing there was nothing you could do to save them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stephv70

Your insight far prevails most if anything I have read in this thread. Americans have no clue how collectively screwed they are...hope it won't be too late.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

Nahhh, I believe he was killed by the boogeyman George Bush, or Dick Cheney, or the scary Illuminati, or the evil Jews. It certainly wasn't those peaceful Muslim folks.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Look at you, all dribble and nonsense. I didn't even offer a name and yet you came up with your own names. Clearly your a disinfo agent...you lack a soul.

Peace

Oh yeah and PS, a killer is as responsible as the person who PAID them to kill.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by Only1King

Nahhh, I believe he was killed by the boogeyman George Bush, or Dick Cheney, or the scary Illuminati, or the evil Jews. It certainly wasn't those peaceful Muslim folks.

lol 911

edit on 11-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

In a similar vein to what an above poster said-did you cry for the children who were murdered in the WTC daycare center on September 11?
Did you cry for Daniel Pearl's children as he was beheaded on videotape?
I say we stop all the killing -period.But the hypocrisy has to stop as well-because that video was nothing but pure propoganda....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join