It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be sure to NOTICE how Threatening they are to YOU!!! Warning Graphic Footage!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
I notice the word karma - I do not believe in karma anymore - used to. Whatever the Young Man did - to have his face blasted - he did not deserve that. He is a Child and I refuse to believe that he deserved his injuries.

When Children are born they are a clean slate - a new beginning - when we allow Children to be blasted by bombs we did not make and did not sanction - we are truly in on evil mess.

Much Peace...really soon...

You can believe in karma without it being the reason for everything. He didn't deserve it, so obviosly karma wasn't at work here, free will was.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

And they say it's all to protect civilians.

It is SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENTS - These are the humans killed by animals.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE COME TO!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I did always wonder why it was called the DoD. Wouldn't Doi be better? I mean they don't defend because no one has ever tried to invade America, but they sure as hell invade other countries under the title of peacekeeping. So funny and very sad at the same time.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is why every person that argues for war will never get a respite from me. This is why I will never relent though people call me anti American, anti Semite, anti anything. This is why I refuse to quit. This is why I will never stop. I will never let this be done in my name without a fight.

When I see those kids, I see mine. I am trying to control myself, but really I want someone to pop in here advocating war again to tell them EXACTLY how I feel. I want them in front of me actually. Is that not very balanced. I don't care. I have lost my civility a long time ago with these people because of things like this. You can say whatever you want, I will become your nemesis if you dare justify this evil, no matter the good you say comes from it.

This is why we need to wake up. It's not cool or hip. It's not fun or special. This is why. For the sake of justice, for the sake of truth. For the sake of mankind.

Every time you see or hear someone talk of war or our need for it, remember those kids, think of yours. Never give up, never surrender. You decide who you fight for. My country is my home. But this planet is more than my country or me. This evil is my enemy. This evil summons in me a righteous defiance of all that you would profess of our greatness and our right.

They say they do this for us. I say they can try and say that to my face. They can be bigger, stronger, better. I will die before I accept this anymore. Crush me, end me. I don't care. I will not tolerate this in any way. I am not an anti shill, or an anti disinfo guy. I just won't let you help this evil, whether you think it's right, or because you get a pay check for it. When you say this is ok or necessary, you make me your enemy.

Those kids. Those F-ing kids. How dare you. I know I am ranting, but what am I supposed to do. Go back to what I was doing before? Act like I am so moved for a minute or two? No. Everything like this I watch changes me. I become more aware of why I take the hard road. Why I choose to be a loser rather than win in their game. I could. I just won't contribute to it.

If this is the cost of our way of life, I will say this, and you can call me whatever you want, THEN OUR WAY OF LIFE MUST END OR CHANGE. I hope we learn. But I don't care. I start now, not when it's possible or there is an alternative. NOT ONE SECOND MORE. I will not be sympathetic to this no matter the reward or what my entire country expects of me. I choose another path. They will not tell me this is for me. F-THAT.

cowards. People like me would show who the hell you think you are. I just can't take it anymore. Why are we not doing something about this. HOW can people go back to their lives like this is not their world? WHY?

When these threads, conversations, articles, chat topics, whatever come up, how can people defend it. How can they say they are patriotic, like that makes them better than being human or having a soul. How can people defend this. What is wrong with you?

I apologize for the language. But I just can't change it. I could but I won't. remove the post if necessary. I can't say that any other way. It wouldn't be honest. It would be acting like this is less than what it is. but Whatever.

I wont quit.

edit on 10-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
his existence seems to evolve around violence. we will remain on this plain until everyone can figure out how to promote peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSoul

yes.

My words= Peace is foremost. Violence is never the solution. Words cost you nothing but your commitment to them.

2 quotes from ghandi I think sum up my sentiment.

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary."

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I wish I had said what you did! When children are fair game in "civilization" then that is the end of civilization.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by NeoSoul

My words= Peace is foremost. Violence is never the solution. Words cost you nothing but your commitment to them.

What you just said is the future of earth..
or should I say the only future where life will survive and evolve
thx

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is time to bring all of our troops home, and stop trying to be the police force of the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This existence seems to evolve around violence. we will remain on this plain until everyone can figure out how to promote peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
god please forgive us

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Nammu

At 3:28 with the smoke, the rubble, the people running and screaming, it reminded me of videos from the twin towers collapsing.
Good point. But don't worry buddy, it only matters when something like that happens in America.

You mean it only matter to Americans when it happens in America? Or were there people in the middle east standing in horror as the towers fell?

I wonder if they have videos over there of people being attacked in western countries by religious zealots from their own land, and have people all saying "I'm sad to be a Muslim today."

I really doubt it... and if they did, you'd never hear them over the people celebrating.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well that video evoked a new emotion for me, I have no idea what to call it. It is a combonation of searing hatred for what my country is doing to people, extreme sadness for the people going through this, verge of vomiting at the thought that people feel that these horid actions are needed, and complete shame that I have not done more to stop it.

I believe I'll call this feeling democracy.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This is desensitization my friend, it is going to happen worldwide very very soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's images like these you never forget. I want to believe in humanity but my compassion and empathy wanes daily.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
You mean it only matter to Americans when it happens in America? Or were there people in the middle east standing in horror as the towers fell?

I wonder if they have videos over there of people being attacked in western countries by religious zealots from their own land, and have people all saying "I'm sad to be a Muslim today."

I really doubt it... and if they did, you'd never hear them over the people celebrating.

Hundreds of millions around the world stood in terror, horror, and fear when 9/11 occurred.

Those that celebrated were the massive minority.

But, that didn't fit the agenda, so it got no media attention.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
If Ron Paul isn't elected, it's a time to burn the whitehouse, the senate, and congress to the ground.

I will always support the men and women who have to go over sees, but I have long ago stopped supporting the American government. My government.

Sick people run our country, And the have access to scary firepower.... It worries me to no end, and almost forces me to look the other way.

ELECT RON PAUL FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY. RP OR DEATH

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well lets stop crying like babies and do something about it!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sorry, but from my own observations you could easily replace America with France and any of these countries with America and say that France's actions in the revolution were evil.

I just don't buy it.

I'm not a fan of war. I'm not a fan of intervention. But I don't much have a problem with Obama's policy towards these things.

Yes, you see the Ron Paul icon on my banner. But I like his internal policies better than his external ones.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I cant put into words how that makes feel,it just p#$%## me off.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join