It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be sure to NOTICE how Threatening they are to YOU!!! Warning Graphic Footage!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All i can say is the lighter skinned members of this planet, have caused nearly every war we have had, created slavery, created slavery through corparations essentially we are the worst people on the planet

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
We get what we vote for.

What will you vote for?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
Forget about the fundamentalist stuff that was done on our soil? 9/11? I'm sure there were alot of bad off people. Such is the fruits of war. It happens on both sides.

I dont turn a cold heart to those people who were in harms way, but their government is directly responcible. I dont wanna hear all this "USA ISREAL SATAN" crap... Oh woe is us... Wth are you or anyone else doing to stop it? Nothing!

You fling around youtube pictures and videos to get someone's sympathy, probably for the sake of stars and flags. Yeah, it's sick #. Rubbing it in the eyes of those around isnt going to change that. It turns my stomach and I dont need to see this kind of crap.

You shoulda seen what came out of WWII if you think this is bad... Oh yeah.. Did you cry for those people too?

Didnt think so... This is one sided BS. If your bleeding heart falls into it, by all means.. Do something about it. Showing a room full of do nothings will do nothing... Unless you're all about the S&F!

edit on 10-2-2012 by theRhenn because: spelling

This is a fine example of yer one sided BS sir, both sides are equally to blame. And until you change the paradigm of what we as citizens allow our gov to do and get away with. This will continue. And I must ask, what will you do when they start bombing your neighborhood?

Not the terrorists, but your own government. Oh yea sir they are fully capable of killing their own. They were fully complicit in 9/11 and fully responsible for those deaths. What makes you think they would have any compunction of napalming your neighborhood to rid itself of a few domestic terrorists (patriotic citizens)?

You people need to wake the Fack up and stop being so damned complacent. This will hit your doorstep, and if you cannot hear the drums of war, then your deaf. The only difference between them and us? We have reality shows and gaudy stupid people running around with no sense of reality.

We're all just another victim kid.......its only a matter of time. The OP's point is a valid one....the innocent suffer at the hands of those in charge or those elite who think they know whats best for you or I. America is being shown for what it really is......a fascist regime where the people control nothing....and the government and corporate interest that drives it will destroy us all just to prove that it can. This isn't just about America, its the west vs the east in the big D-Day show down..no holds barred.

And they don't care how many drones (citizens) they kill in the process. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. I want you to think about that implied when our governments heavy hand starts knockin down doors in yer neighborhood. Because if they have it their way, they will very soon sure enough.

If your going to push blame one side or the other, I suggest you brush up on your actual history, not the crap they teach in public school. You will find that directly or indirectly the US of A is fully responsible for the shat that rolls down hill with some of these countries. All for the premise of controlling resources.....which is what an Empire is all about.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Bradley Manning was thrown in prison for showing us the helicopter shoot out and Bush retires to his 100,000 acre ranch in Paraguay.

What goes around, comes around.

Most people don't care or are so wrapped up in their own mundane lives they just aren't paying attention.

And we wonder why the Middle East hates us.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

This will hit your doorstep, and if you cannot hear the drums of war, then your deaf.

the average American can't handle the truth.

See it when we go to social functions.

Everyone wants to talk about Demi Moore in rehab or some other stupid stuff.

Well, this one, I feel is going to come back to bite us in the behind big time.

We're selling arms under the table to countries we have no business selling to, bombing the heck out of other countries, so that we can pillage their resources and award government contracts to "rebuild" countries we just ruined as well as sticking our nose into other country's politics and taking out and placing people into power outside of America where we have no business doing so and on and on the bs goes.

But the average American doesn't care enough until it hits their house................they don't see it coming.

We sleep and sleep deeply.

S&F

edit on 10-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

The guilt is also the ones who follow orders.............they are as guilty as the one who commands.

Bradley Manning is being made an example as to what happens when you inform the public about what is really going on.

I won't even get into Bush and his lies and knowledge and possible connection with 9/11.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I know we were attacked in 1993, and in 2001 presumably by Al Qaeda, but why do we have to go to war. We have all these special forces trained and designed to infiltrate things like this and take them down on the inside. We are really that advanced but they decide to waste money and lives on war.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Man's inhumanity to man gets worse with each passing year. My father was a WWII refugee, as were many of his friends. It is not only the ones who get physically hurt that carry the scars, hatred and fear from being in the wrong country at the wrong time. Generations of families carry the hurt, the pain, and the desire for revenge. There were very few terrorists until we started creating them by the thousands with our "adventures" in the middle east.

Drones being operated by punks barely out of high school, bombing whole neighborhoods into oblivion, causing horrific wounds and a lifetime of nightmares....and FOR WHAT?? So a few military-industrial companies see massive profits? There is no justification for this obscenity.

While we sit here, thinking we are safe and that war is some ugly problem that only other places far away have to deal with, I will make a prediction. The horror of that video, the destruction, the screams of mothers holding their mangled children, will eventually happen to us. The chickens that we send into far off lands decimating the landscape will come home to roost....I guarantee it. For these are the wages of the sin we so casually engage in. Those who live by the sword, shall die by the sword. And from the looks of the damage we have caused, when it comes our way, we will be slaughtered like cattle, and the rest of the world will not blink an eye.

Such has been the history of mankind, and the nature of Karma.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000
The thing that most people don't understand is that "peace" doesn't really exist. It's something that the world can strive towards but it can never really attain. This video isn't anything new-- hatred and war and fighting-- it's always existed in one form or another. Violence comes natural to animals and, as loath as we are to admit it, that's exactly what humans are.

It's kind of sad to see people think that they can change the world and stop all of the fighting. In dreams we can live in some idyllic peaceful utopia but while I'm awake I won't hold my breath (especially since I never know if it'll be my last).

I wish you were wrong but you are right. War is natural to humans. We are animals. The only difference is that our tribes/packs/flocks/etc pack some heavy heat. Doesn't mean we have to condone it, though.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

One word - oil

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
All i can say is the lighter skinned members of this planet, have caused nearly every war we have had, created slavery, created slavery through corparations essentially we are the worst people on the planet

I have some cheese for your whine.
But then again, a cursory view of human history shows how completely ignorant and racist that remark is.
Also a mindset with a 100% chance of bringing more hatred and violence into the world. Congratulations. Kill Whitey.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Starred and every single person visiting this post should read your post twice.

Again, what goes around, comes around and just because most Americans didn't take the time to really research who the hell they voted for, made their government held accountable and truly investigate 9/11 (false flag) will not excuse us from what is coming back our way.

People spend millions of dollars on Vogue and People magazine - but how many spend money on political books and watch the Senate and Congressional Channel and write and phone their reps with how they are voting?????

We have gotten a government owned by the large corporations - stolen right out from "The People" and most aren't even aware of the manipulation and bs going on.

They won't care until a couple of our big cities are nuked or a EMP puts 90% of our country in the dark.

We have a very very short time frame to grow up and if humanity doesn't get our act together quickly and stop warring with each other, demand equal rights and justice for everyone including animals and start taking proper care of our planet we seriously risk a very fast expiration date.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I hate to say it but america is out of control, america is no longer the United States of America its the United corparations of America, and they sell people lies coated with patriotic clap trap, freedome fighters are heros not terrorists

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000
The thing that most people don't understand is that "peace" doesn't really exist. It's something that the world can strive towards but it can never really attain. This video isn't anything new-- hatred and war and fighting-- it's always existed in one form or another. Violence comes natural to animals and, as loath as we are to admit it, that's exactly what humans are.

It's kind of sad to see people think that they can change the world and stop all of the fighting. In dreams we can live in some idyllic peaceful utopia but while I'm awake I won't hold my breath (especially since I never know if it'll be my last).

I think the main reason we haven't had peace, is precisely due to this type of mentality. "It can never be done, because it hasn't been done before". Of course your not going to find any other examples of a peaceful soceity because it takes intelligence to create it, and we are the only intelligent species we know of. We are still locked in a primitive state however because of this mentality. The more people stay away from this mentality the closer we will get to ultimate peace.

I also think that theres the innate feeling to do whats right, we all have it, and yet most of us ignore it. Heres a video of a leopard who decides to listen to his inner spirit:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
How anyone can look at a 6-7 year old boy with his entire lower jaw blown off and still think that our actions overseas have no consequence is beyond my understanding.

I can say this, if that was my son I would wear the badge of "terrorist" with pride.

I'm right there with you... Bin Laden wouldn't have Sh!t on me!!!

It's downright despicable to think that anyone can support this type of behavior.

this in the name of "peace"

The Name's "Rambo"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
THE TERRIBLE DISREGARD FOR LIFE MUST COME TO AN END, IT MAKES ME SICK AND WATCHING THE IMAGES MADE ME REALIZE THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN ON THIS PLANET HAS THE DUTY TO OPPOSE THOSE PERPETRATING THE CULTURE OF DEHUMANIZATION AND SUFFERANCE, HOW CAN THE PEOPLE TAKING ACTIVELY PART IN THIS SLEEP AT NIGHT, HOW CAN WE NOT REALIZE THAT BY NOT SPEAKING UP AND SUSTAINING THE PERPETRATORS, WE BECOME GUILTY MURDERERS OF CHILDREN THAT ARE NOT VERY DIFFERENT FROM OUR CHILDREN, THAT DREAM OF PLAYING WITH THEIR FRIENDS AND GOING TO SCHOOL, HOW CAN IT BE THAT BY LIVING IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY MAKES THOSE PEOPLE LESS HUMAN IN THE EYES OF OUR SOCIETY, DOES NOBODY RECOGNIZE HOW WRONG THIS IS. WE ARE TRULY ON THE BRINK OF SELF-DESTRUCTION IF WE FAIL TO BECOME AWARE.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If Ron Paul isn't elected, it's a time to burn the whitehouse, the senate, and congress to the ground.

I will always support the men and women who have to go over sees, but I have long ago stopped supporting the American government. My government.

Sick people run our country, And the have access to scary firepower.... It worries me to no end, and almost forces me to look the other way.

ELECT RON PAUL FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY. RP OR DEATH

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
breeding hate, War will solve nothing, there will be a generation of children that are so angry, Just look through the eyes of a 8yo that is in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

This is maddness who is winning Here? Women and Children?My God Why? The human race is going too far.
These people have the right to live, Iam not feeling to good about myself right now .

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I notice the word karma - I do not believe in karma anymore - used to. Whatever the Young Man did - to have his face blasted - he did not deserve that. He is a Child and I refuse to believe that he deserved his injuries.

When Children are born they are a clean slate - a new beginning - when we allow Children to be blasted by bombs we did not make and did not sanction - we are truly in on evil mess.

Much Peace...really soon...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join