It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be sure to NOTICE how Threatening they are to YOU!!! Warning Graphic Footage!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Not many tube videos make me cry.. im a big tuff guy and all that, but this one does..

before you watch it, witch I think you should.. be warned there are some Graphic Footage of the reality in it...

This world needs peace more then ever, before it all goes to hell...

Start the video at 3:28 if you wish, find out how WE the rich countries do buisness..

Today im ashamed of being human.. other animals dont dont this sick s*** to each other

Makes me sick.. Imagine how you would feel having jets bomb you like this! THEY ARE NOT A THREAT TO US!!! WAKE UP... Brown people are human too! They live die love work take care of their children... TOO!!! The War Mongers have taken over our GOV!!! SIGH

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I did not watch the video clip as I already have the image of the man with his face badly injured - firmly etched in my mind. I send him my thoughts of care and healing and hope that he is pain free - I do not know how he survived his injuries nor do I know how surgeons can assist him - although I know he will receive care.

Children and innocents die in war. How much money is spent on the production of bombs and tanks and warmongering? Imagine how that money could be spent - on all things peaceful.

Thank you for posting and even though I did not watch the video clip - I get your message and I stand with you. I do not know how many graphic images people need to see before they wake up.

We need to stop all war and let people feel peace for once in their lives. We all bleed the same blood and we all cry the same tears - we really are family - we just need to behave like family instead of mind controlled - numb - unfeeling imitations of humans.

Much Peace...really soon...

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
words escape me, after watching that all i could think of was what bill hicks used to finish his shows with.

we need to stop fighting and start working together.

+78 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
How anyone can look at a 6-7 year old boy with his entire lower jaw blown off and still think that our actions overseas have no consequence is beyond my understanding.

I can say this, if that was my son I would wear the badge of "terrorist" with pride.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Today im ashamed of being human.. other animals dont dont this sick s*** to each other

I agree with everything you say apart from this. Know anyone with a domestic cat? Cats kill and torture their prey just for the sheer pleasure of it. As do foxes and some other animals.
The issue is that humans should know better.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The thing that most people don't understand is that "peace" doesn't really exist. It's something that the world can strive towards but it can never really attain. This video isn't anything new-- hatred and war and fighting-- it's always existed in one form or another. Violence comes natural to animals and, as loath as we are to admit it, that's exactly what humans are.

It's kind of sad to see people think that they can change the world and stop all of the fighting. In dreams we can live in some idyllic peaceful utopia but while I'm awake I won't hold my breath (especially since I never know if it'll be my last).

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The good old boys are gonna cheer every time a bomb explodes on ``brown people``...

These fools have NO FREAKING IDEA what war is or they wouldn't support any of this.

They'll understand when it'll be too late, when this kind of stuff will happen in America... when the government starts dropping bombs on anti-Iran war protesters and anti-FED protesters.

Their ratio is 50 dead civilians for every target. I'm sure you gonna be thrilled if your family gets killed when Obama decides to kill a ``US terrorist`` on US soil with a drone.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Good thread .

Unfortunately the military industry complex controls the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

This is why I did not watch the video clip - I know the Young Man to whom you refer and his image is etched very firmly in my mind - I wish it wasn't - but it is - I have seen it twice and could not watch for the numbness that overtook me and the tears that arrived shortly afterward.

I also recall seeing his father or relative or perhaps a good person who picked him up and took him to the hospital - the man was insane with rage - and rightly so. Until we are all touched by the plight of innocent people being torn apart by a war we did not start but need to end - it will go on.

The psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists who run these wars need to be stopped - they do not care who they hurt and that is because they have no empathy or conscience. It is truly time for a miracle - because I do not know what else will stop the insanity.

Much Peace...to the innocents caught up in the firing line...

link   
That video is only sad because of the children that are hurt at the end. Sadly that is a fact and children will be hurt in any war that will ever occur.

link   
The citizens of the US and their allies have stand up to their respective governments and tell them to stop this BS
NOW. Tell them to go back to their own countries and leave these countries alone.My god Im ashamed to be a part of this world. For all the victims of these conflicts I am sorry, so sorry and will pray for you all. Children for f%^k sake,innocent children. What the F$%^ did they do to you. Cowards, child murdering cowards!!! as they sit behind their PS2 drones. This type of video has to go mainstream somehow. Im a 50 yr old man and Im in tears for the first time in years. Not good US of A. Way to spread "Freedom and Democracy"....not. These people will never forgive and never forget and neither would I.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by relpobre000

Peace does exist - it can be reached - it can be shared by every sentient living being. When we all believe this and want this - it will be so.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
We have to get out of the mindset that this is our actions, or our troops, or our country doing these killings.
Troops are hired assassins that kill without questioning their Cooperate employee's. Troops are the killers that receive honor and glory for their actions. I do not honor these killers. They don't fight for my freedom. They fight for the power of the elite, and they know it. If they get killed while killing innocent people, then why should they be honored for that?
I posted this video on my facebook wall a month ago with a lot of nasty comments about the troops. The family members of troops said they will always support their loved troops. I suggested they show this video to their hired killers and watch their expression, but they were dead set on supporting. them no matter what.
Its a sad sad state of Americans as they hate war, mistrust the government, but support hired killers.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I almost wish the aliens would just come in now and rid the Earth of our virus like species... but they probably don't want to be absolute hypocrites by doing that. Our leaders and the powers behind the curtain are the problem... they are sick psychopathic scum bags that plague our Earth with unnecessary destruction, scarcity, poverty, sickness, and death. I am almost at the point of losing all hope what so ever for the Human species. This Earth is dark evil place that eats up our souls, chews them up and spits them out. May the 21st of December 2012 bring something that ends it all...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Peace does exist - it can be reached - it can be shared by every sentient living being. When we all believe this and want this - it will be so.

Much Peace...

"When we all believe this and want this"--

and that little caveat is precisely the reason that it will never happen. It's fine to hope that it does but any realist will tell you to look around and reassess your ideas on what's possible and impossible.

Have you ever known all humans to agree on anything?
Perhaps they eventually all agree on something. In the words of Private Joker from 'Full Metal Jacket', "the dead only know one thing: it is better to be alive...."

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Man, that makes me sad and angry. And the fact that so many of us 'civilised' poeple support wars, invading other countries, killing innocent people. It's all 'collateral damage' in there eyes.

At 3:28 with the smoke, the rubble, the people running and screaming, it reminded me of videos from the twin towers collapsing.

There is NO justification for bombing and murdering innocents!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

At 3:28 with the smoke, the rubble, the people running and screaming, it reminded me of videos from the twin towers collapsing.
Good point. But don't worry buddy, it only matters when something like that happens in America.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We have not all awakened and belief is the essence - just as evil believes in itself - decent people have to start believing that peace is far more important than all this nasty evil warmongering.

While I respect your comment - you believing that we cannot have peace s exactly what evil counts on - oh and the money they make while people are asleep and mind controlled.

I believe in Peace and I believe it is possible for everyone to get to the same place - it will happen - when people stop believing that it won't.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
OMG the kids at the end...

Truly shocking!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Forget about the fundamentalist stuff that was done on our soil? 9/11? I'm sure there were alot of bad off people. Such is the fruits of war. It happens on both sides.

I dont turn a cold heart to those people who were in harms way, but their government is directly responcible. I dont wanna hear all this "USA ISREAL SATAN" crap... Oh woe is us... Wth are you or anyone else doing to stop it? Nothing!

You fling around youtube pictures and videos to get someone's sympathy, probably for the sake of stars and flags. Yeah, it's sick #. Rubbing it in the eyes of those around isnt going to change that. It turns my stomach and I dont need to see this kind of crap.

You shoulda seen what came out of WWII if you think this is bad... Oh yeah.. Did you cry for those people too?

Didnt think so... This is one sided BS. If your bleeding heart falls into it, by all means.. Do something about it. Showing a room full of do nothings will do nothing... Unless you're all about the S&F!

edit on 10-2-2012 by theRhenn because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join