It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be sure to NOTICE how Threatening they are to YOU!!! Warning Graphic Footage!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
America, you make me sick. (this is about the 30th civilian bombing video ive seen by the US military)

China and Russia will completley destroy you and your way of life for YOUR crimes against humanity. YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE TERRORIST.

And im Canadian. Think of what those countries in those videos want to do to you. You are not invincible, you are not untouchable, your empire will fall like every other in history. The history books will be written by China, Russia and India, and YOU WILL BE THE NAZI DICTATORSHIP, THE ENEMY, THE PEOPLE WHO BOMBED THE WORLD AND EXPECTED NOTHING TO HAPPEN.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

My friend, I have a friend now and it is you!

This is exaclt my point for the past 10 years and a half.

Evne if that event was how it happened.

If you come to me and kill my family, take everything I love and care about. I dont have anything to lose! I will be an extremist kamikaze and I wouldnt care anymore...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That was truely harrowing and difficult to watch. I cried and my heart aches for the innocents that get caught up in these awful wars.

More people need to see this kind of footage, they need to get their heads out of the sand, they need to wake up and stop getting distracted by mindless rubbish, they need see with thier own eyes to fully comprehend what it's like to have Children, Family, Friends, and whole Communities killed and maimed by bombs.

This evil needs to be stopped.

edit on 11-2-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

we bo ho and wa wa over a few, that could very well be the next gen of terrorist , we could carpet bomb the hole lot of them, every village and city, with just one B2 or B1B, or an old b 52 but we launch a single missile and wham we are the bad guys, Get Over It It is War we could go back to the days of WW2 and carpet bomb the hole area to hit one target , and that is out of 50 runs and using 200 planes, would you feel better then, this new war kind of war is a lot better , less collateral damage , think of it this way they are no so innocent for hiding nor putting up terrorist , if they did not do it, we would not bomb or missile strike them to being with.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is why I am ashamed to call myself American.

Our government is out of hand, the citizens who live here cant do # about it tho. Freedom will soon be a fairy tale we tell to our children.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by calnorak

we bo ho and wa wa over a few, that could very well be the next gen of terrorist.

It would be no surprise if these kids, their sibings, and friends became the next generation of "Terrorists" after seeing the OP's video and countless others like it.

Cause and Effect.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
...and Americans wonder why people in war torn areas hate us?

Hypothetical scenario:

You're at home, BBQing and watching the Superbowl on your big screen, friends, family all over to spend time and drink a few brews...

...BOOM...

The power goes out, the suns blotted out, the sky goes dark, followed by a white flash, and the shockwave breaks every window in your neighborhood, cracks you slab, and flaming phosphates fall onto your property burning everything, killing your dog, and burning your children and friends.

Most everyone is deaf from the blast, you see your paniced neighbors running for their lives carrying their dead and wounded children. Their screams of pain and panic interrupting your Superbowl bliss...then the jet that dropped the bomb does a low pass over your house on it's way out of the war zone.

He spots you, does a quick roll and ID's you as a terrorist because you happen to be holding the spatula you were just moments ago using to flips burgers on your grill.

You look up at what looks like a glint in the sky...a shiny object coursing through the clouds. You catcha good look...Predator drone!

You never saw it coming!

You turn towards your home to run and get your kids, your friends, your family...

...BOOM... you're thrown back across the street as your house explodes into fragments of shingles, bone, wood, and cement. You're deafened by the blast, it was targeting you because you were holding that damn spatula.

...but it missed you with it's attack and killed everyone you love and have ever known, because there is a .01 second lag between it's operator in Argentina and your home where the drone was flying.

Now what are you going to do? You look down...the spatula is embedded in your upper thigh. You're in agonizing pain. A neighbor comes around the corner to help you, POP POP POP! He goes down in a spray of bullet fire.

The fire could have come from anywhere, you're shrouded in debris and smoke. What you think is foot steps coming from your right, turns into footprints from all around. You're surrounded, and don't have a clue as to why. You hear something unfamiliar...Spanish? Portuguese? It's Argentine soldiers. WTF?

Why are you surrounded by Argentine soldiers? You didn't even know they had beef. Your brief knowledge of Portuguese back in college allows you to hear a few recognizable words...

"ATT, PoS Quadrant right. Drone PoS. TD."

"...." it's quiet.

..>FLASHBANG

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaac7777
This thread is just filled with ignorance...guess what guys! This is a little something called war. And you know what happens in war? Innocents DIE and get MAIMED. ESPECIALLY when the opposition hides among innocent civilians. This IS and HAS ALWAYS been war. Dont act surprised. Dont call the government corrupt, or genocidal. Blame it on the guerilla tactics of the terrorists, who hide among the populace. And you act like our government purposely carries out murder of civilians. In fact, if it werent for OUR preservation of civilian lives, this war would have ended long ago. Or did you not know that terrorists hide in hospitals and schools? Or did you not know that they use civilians as human shields? I bet you did know, but its more of your pick and choose. If we wanted this war to be over quick, and if we didnt care about civilian lives, as you all say, we would have won this war a very...very long time ago. I thought the ATS motto was deny ignorance?

P.S-You all act sickened, and all act like youre gonna do something about it. How about, instead of sitting home on your ass, posting on an online forum about how sick it is, you do something about it?
edit on 10-2-2012 by isaac7777 because: (no reason given)

This may have been addressed already, but your post filled me with such rage that I had to respond straight away.

If you become a terrorist in the fight against terrorism, when the fight is won, what do you have left?

If the trillions of dollars we spend on our military don't afford us the option of responding in a way that doesn't make us the exact same thing as what we call the most vile people on the planet, what have we gotten from our investment?

I choose not to blame the victim. I choose not to ridicule those who have a value ascribed to all human life, and I choose not to accept the base, gutter level justice that we mete out on other nations for whatever reason. If that makes me a stupid liberal or an armchair keyboard jockey, so be it.

At least I'm not you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiggyfly

Originally posted by isaac7777
This thread is just filled with ignorance...guess what guys! This is a little something called war. And you know what happens in war? Innocents DIE and get MAIMED. ESPECIALLY when the opposition hides among innocent civilians. This IS and HAS ALWAYS been war. Dont act surprised. Dont call the government corrupt, or genocidal. Blame it on the guerilla tactics of the terrorists, who hide among the populace. And you act like our government purposely carries out murder of civilians. In fact, if it werent for OUR preservation of civilian lives, this war would have ended long ago. Or did you not know that terrorists hide in hospitals and schools? Or did you not know that they use civilians as human shields? I bet you did know, but its more of your pick and choose. If we wanted this war to be over quick, and if we didnt care about civilian lives, as you all say, we would have won this war a very...very long time ago. I thought the ATS motto was deny ignorance?

P.S-You all act sickened, and all act like youre gonna do something about it. How about, instead of sitting home on your ass, posting on an online forum about how sick it is, you do something about it?

This may have been addressed already, but your post filled me with such rage that I had to respond straight away.

If you become a terrorist in the fight against terrorism, when the fight is won, what do you have left?

If the trillions of dollars we spend on our military don't afford us the option of responding in a way that doesn't make us the exact same thing as what we call the most vile people on the planet, what have we gotten from our investment?

I choose not to blame the victim. I choose not to ridicule those who have a value ascribed to all human life, and I choose not to accept the base, gutter level justice that we mete out on other nations for whatever reason. If that makes me a stupid liberal or an armchair keyboard jockey, so be it.

At least I'm not you.

isaac7777 has grammer and civility similar to what you might expect from most of the white-trash uneducated cannon fodder that makes up the US Army. I know from experience; most of the ass-hats in High School who could hardly get their GED are over there pulling triggers and calling in strike coordinates now.

I completely agree with Jiggyfly on his response.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you don't like blowing up babies in other countries then get the hell out of here. Nobody is stopping you from leaving.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
America, you make me sick. (this is about the 30th civilian bombing video ive seen by the US military)

China and Russia will completley destroy you and your way of life for YOUR crimes against humanity. YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE TERRORIST.

And im Canadian. Think of what those countries in those videos want to do to you. You are not invincible, you are not untouchable, your empire will fall like every other in history. The history books will be written by China, Russia and India, and YOU WILL BE THE NAZI DICTATORSHIP, THE ENEMY, THE PEOPLE WHO BOMBED THE WORLD AND EXPECTED NOTHING TO HAPPEN.

Oh... We differ... Not so much... Remember, you guys helped!

Dont forget your own modern history, aye..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420

Why don't Russia and China help, I know why because they like to watch people being oppressed like they do to their own people because it would be hyprocracy to try and help Islamic countries let alone starving Africans because their own politics is mind controlling and oppressive as you can get.

Then they blame America for everything, I agree they try to overly help in thinking they do the right thing but it is done for nothing, no one will appreaciate it, people there have got used to living by the Sword and second class life styles maybe they should not get involved so much.

By the time Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan and India join in God would have sent a few earthquakes, floods and fire himself this scenario is already predicted and its the loss on that side of the world. Last I heard on ATS Russia has methane leaking from lakes, Iran is earthquake prone, Pakistan is flood prone as we have seen, we will see what what else will come of it sychronised by events.

By the time any missiles rain down the rapture will happen and the only ones left will be fighting for nothing and clearing and suffering in their own mess.

Although America has done its fair share of wrongs I believe God will save what ever consequences they face as a nation because God listens to them as a nation, as soon as they cross the line to choosing other gods and turning their back to Israel as all nations who bless them will prosper as even Germany defends Israel and trade with them and they happen to prosper economically, ironic out of all nations who persecuted the Jews it says says something who is spiritually blessed and spiritually cursed. The world has nothing against the Eastern nations but one day the Gospels will be preached there and your own suffering will eventually demand spiritual assistance and help when your own prayers are not answered.
edit on 11-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
when you run through the streets of your country saying "death to America" etc etc etc , this is what will happen. when you burn the American flag & talk # from 2000 miles away , this is what will happen to you .

the children in those videos have nobody to blame but their barbaric , stone aged asshole oppressive governments.

and to all those crap talking wimp ass canadiens who want the russians and chinese to bomb us , don't you think the radiation cloud will drift north and affect you guys too ? are you really that stupid ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There is no evidence that we need to be in any of the wars we are in. They are used to advance ones own economy. What happens to the millions of people employed by the military industrial complex if there is no war? Steel mills, caterers, cleaners, engineers, scientists, factory workers, farmers etc etc all out of work if there is no war. That doesn't look good & win votes for any politician. Ron Paul would be lynched in reality if he became president and did what everyone knows is right and got out of all the wars.

It's safer to ignore the collateral damage and use the press to convey nationalistic messages. It no longer becomes one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. It becomes, they are terrorists and their children are terrorists in the making, best to just ignore it and watch sunny in Philadelphia.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Not many tube videos make me cry.. im a big tuff guy and all that, but this one does..

Here too bro. But I can't tell if mine are tears of anger sadness or both

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Look at you, all dribble and nonsense. I didn't even offer a name and yet you came up with your own names. Clearly your a disinfo agent...you lack a soul.

Peace

Oh yeah and PS, a killer is as responsible as the person who PAID them to kill.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

So, who's the big scary boogeyman boogeyman killing and paying? Make sure you provide evidence. And, I'm not a "disinfo agent". I'm just a 40 year old guy living in Colorado. I work for Oracle as a test engineer, served in the Navy for a few years, and chew Copenhagen and drink Mt. Dew.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Levelsquare

and to all those crap talking wimp ass canadiens who want the russians and chinese to bomb us , don't you think the radiation cloud will drift north and affect you guys too ? are you really that stupid ?

I think Chinese/Russians should use precision strikes and take out only the loud mouth blow-hards. That's the best idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

yea well the same thing was said during the Nam war the next gen of VC, I bet no one has seen a bomb run during that time, napalm, white phosphorous, cluster munitions, no we are talking mass scale destruction, not just one or two to hit but 5 to 10 per run 10 run per strike for a single hut, bridge or parts of jungle, should we bring that back for they seem to run, in one building out and in to an other, seems to me if we want to get them , well why just use one ?

edit on 11-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

It's not about a threat it is about helping their people, how many are killed by their own government and yet you blame the Americans or UN for this? Is this more false propagander that I see rising on ATS, no one else has the power to help, pity large countries like India, Russia and China sit around and watch and let it happen.

A dog won't tell the wolf to shut up they are as bad as each other and they would rather watch their own people and neibours suffer than get involved and then they blame America. If it was not for American bases across the globe they would have killed each other long ago, instead they do it in secret based on thought crimes, say something against the Russian government and see what happens, say anything against Saddam and see what happens and so on, they would kill each other over trivial matters and most of it nobody knows where people end up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join