It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
if you think those are my fingers then explain to me why they don't resemble the ones of the left where they are clearly a different color and don't cast a shadow plus my fingers are not that big

Ask your self this question

If they do exist, why is one going to be chilling in a fish tank, when they can go all over the planet, and probably the deepest depths of the ocean, to see sht we can only dream of - but instead, choose to sit and chill in a fish tank. Alarm bells should be ringing when you go over this question.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

if you think those are my fingers then explain to me why they don't resemble the ones of the left where they are clearly a different color and don't cast a shadow plus my fingers are not that big

Ask your self this question

If they do exist, why is one going to be chilling in a fish tank, when they can go all over the planet, and probably the deepest depths of the ocean, to see sht we can only dream of - but instead, choose to sit and chill in a fish tank. Alarm bells should be ringing when you go over this question.

I don't know but an alarm bell went off when I noticed this picture. I can ask the same question why was I abducted several times during my life ? Why did I notice these beings a few times over the course of 10+ years ? Of course they can be doing something else but why do they continue to abduct so many humans when all you need is one to know what makes us tick.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

***snip***
btw I don't know how the object in the picture was created but it most certainly looks like 3 grey alien beings if you look closely

"If you look closely" AND disregard a few obvious explanations AND skip a number of logical deductions AND ignore the many times proven and explained human trait of making out faces from jumbled up patterns.

As for an answer to your original post : "I ask that someone knowledgable in photo editing help me in figuring out just what is in this photo so I can be sure", I have this to offer:

What I noticed in my own fish tank seen from an angle like yours was that sometimes a reflection on the right hand pane of glass was in fact a refelction from the content PLUS part of a reflection from the back pane. In certain lighting conditions the glass panes resembles mirrors.

Combined with a genuine wish to see aliens the case is clear.

Clearer than the glass in the fish tank.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

***snip***
btw I don't know how the object in the picture was created but it most certainly looks like 3 grey alien beings if you look closely

"If you look closely" AND disregard a few obvious explanations AND skip a number of logical deductions AND ignore the many times proven and explained human trait of making out faces from jumbled up patterns.

As for an answer to your original post : "I ask that someone knowledgable in photo editing help me in figuring out just what is in this photo so I can be sure", I have this to offer:

What I noticed in my own fish tank seen from an angle like yours was that sometimes a reflection on the right hand pane of glass was in fact a refelction from the content PLUS part of a reflection from the back pane. In certain lighting conditions the glass panes resembles mirrors.

Combined with a genuine wish to see aliens the case is clear.

Clearer than the glass in the fish tank.

I haven't ignored any explanations set forth by members here but I'm not going to sit and not refute them. Heck I even offered an explanation as to why I was refuting in the first place. No one previously has yet to prove what I see in the picture or at least that's my opinion. I noticed that when staring on the same side I took the picture a reflection from the right is shown on the left hand side. The fingers, camera and what you see on the right side are all a reflection of what's behind me. The yellow frame you see on the right hand side is in my hallway and that's clearly a reflection off the glass of my tank.

I never wished to see aliens but as I said previously I noticed this picture stood out because I saw and noticed 3 faces which I cannot explain and considering I have a very sharp eyesight and I've had a friend of mine who's an artist currently take a look at the picture he couldn't explain it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I tried and tried and tried to see it but......

I am sorry bud but I don't know what is more amazing.
6 pages of this post to date or your desire to see something that is not there.
If you are truly being abducted or seeing UFO's can you not use that camera of yours to take a photo that does not require the ops in here to believe these aliens have come trillion of lights year to hide behind a fish bowl.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottozia
I tried and tried and tried to see it but......

I am sorry bud but I don't know what is more amazing.
6 pages of this post to date or your desire to see something that is not there.
If you are truly being abducted or seeing UFO's can you not use that camera of yours to take a photo that does not require the ops in here to believe these aliens have come trillion of lights year to hide behind a fish bowl.

I can't afford a $1k camera currently sorry I think the camera takes quite good photos

they travelled trillions of light years to abduct us seems to be working out for them

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
stared at the picture for 5 minutes.
sorry mate doesn't look like anything other than a reflection.
that is just my opinion.

best regard.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 10-2-2012 by notkmarx because: double post.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

***snip***
I haven't ignored any explanations set forth by members here ***snip***

No you haven't ignored even one - but you have dismissed them all. All but the few who agree with you.

***snip***
I never wished to see aliens but as I said previously I noticed this picture stood out because I saw and noticed 3 faces which I cannot explain
***snip***

But others can - and have.

and considering I have a very sharp eyesight and I've had a friend of mine who's an artist currently take a look at the picture he couldn't explain it.

So what if an artist can't explain it? Is it a qualification of an artist to know all about reflections, refraction, pattern recognition, phychology and photography?

And why is one who can't explain it more valuable to you than many who can explain it?

I've done photography for more than 40 years. I'm an artist (I paint and draw), I have worked with video editing suites for about 10 years. Worked with picture editing for about 15 years. CGI for about 6 years. Programming since 1984. I have a clear understanding of physics.

I tell you now - it's not aliens. Trust me and all the others stating so.

The only true thing about the alien thing is your claim that you THINK you see aliens in the picture.

edit on 10.2.2012 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

***snip***
I haven't ignored any explanations set forth by members here ***snip***

No you haven't ignored even one - but you have dismissed them all. All but the few who agree with you.

***snip***
I never wished to see aliens but as I said previously I noticed this picture stood out because I saw and noticed 3 faces which I cannot explain
***snip***

But others can - and have.

and considering I have a very sharp eyesight and I've had a friend of mine who's an artist currently take a look at the picture he couldn't explain it.

So what if an artist can't explain it? Is it a qualification of an artist to know all about reflections, refraction, pattern recognition, phychology and photography?

And why is one who can't explain it more valuable to you than many who can explain it?

I've done photography for more than 40 years. I'm an artist (I paint and draw), I have worked with video editing suites for about 10 years. Worked with picture editing for about 15 years. CGI for about 6 years. Programming since 1984. I have a clear understanding of physics.

I tell you now - it's not aliens. Trust me and all the others stating so.

The only true thing about the alien thing is your claim that you THINK you see aliens in the picture.

I never said the one who can't explain it that his opinion is more important but he has a keen eye for the smallest details thought i'd include it. I haven't dismissed any of them I keep going back trying to figure out how this can be the rocks or simply a reflection of the tank but considering this is a reflection from behind me I can't see how or why it's possible it's an optical illusion. Since you are so experience in photography can you take the 2nd photo I posted and use photoshop to edge out the image in question possibly or use some filters to enhance it ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No offense, man, but the reflection is not behind you. The "eye" you circled is your camera, and the figure that's shown is either your fingers, or an optical illusion with the rocks. Now I didn't read it earlier, so I'm not sure if you said it or not, but what kind of camera do you have? I don't want just the brand, I'd like the actual model number, please.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necrobile
No offense, man, but the reflection is not behind you. The "eye" you circled is your camera, and the figure that's shown is either your fingers, or an optical illusion with the rocks. Now I didn't read it earlier, so I'm not sure if you said it or not, but what kind of camera do you have? I don't want just the brand, I'd like the actual model number, please.

Olympus FE-4000

Could be an optical illusion but I'm pretty sure it's not the rocks and there are 3 faces in that photo and no it's not bubbles.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Ok, let me start by saying I really have no clue what 3 faces you're seeing. I keep looking at the picture you have, where you have the 2 yellow circles. I'm staring into those circles, and I see no face. In the circle on the left, I see a black object that looks like it could look like an alien eye. Now I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to, but if it is, it's your camera. Here's the camera you have(color may differ)

It looks like it's the edge of your camera. Reverse the image, so it looks like its reflection, and it's the perfect size. NOW......if what I mentioned is not what you're referring to in the yellow circle to the left, please enlighten me as to what I should see. Because for the life of me, I cannot see any faces in it........and I am one who wants to see.

As for what's in the circle on the right, all I see are water floaties(what I call the gross things floating around in fish tanks), and a shape that does look like something standing there, being reflected. But I believe earlier explanations, ie your fingers/rock reflections, seem to explain it all. If that shape is not what you're referring to, once again, I ask for your enlightenment. Because when I stare into those yellow circles you made, I just do not for the life of me see any faces. Not even floaties forming a face, like a cloud can.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

Ok, let me start by saying I really have no clue what 3 faces you're seeing. I keep looking at the picture you have, where you have the 2 yellow circles. I'm staring into those circles, and I see no face. In the circle on the left, I see a black object that looks like it could look like an alien eye. Now I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to, but if it is, it's your camera. Here's the camera you have(color may differ)

It looks like it's the edge of your camera. Reverse the image, so it looks like its reflection, and it's the perfect size. NOW......if what I mentioned is not what you're referring to in the yellow circle to the left, please enlighten me as to what I should see. Because for the life of me, I cannot see any faces in it........and I am one who wants to see.

As for what's in the circle on the right, all I see are water floaties(what I call the gross things floating around in fish tanks), and a shape that does look like something standing there, being reflected. But I believe earlier explanations, ie your fingers/rock reflections, seem to explain it all. If that shape is not what you're referring to, once again, I ask for your enlightenment. Because when I stare into those yellow circles you made, I just do not for the life of me see any faces. Not even floaties forming a face, like a cloud can.

If it was the rocks then why is the image(s) in question not on the left side of the image like the rest of the rocks ?

Yes that's my camera

The picture I circled on the right whether or not is a optical trick you can make out a large domed head with 2 shiny black eyes and a mouth

The one I circled on the left of it is not part of the camera it's also a reflection behind me I think and I see 2 faces one of which you can partially make out a hand of the grey in question here

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I'm sorry, man, I just don't see it. There are no eyes or mouth in the circle on the right, just a silhouette of something that could be seen as an alien shape, but in all honesty, is your fingers. It's not behind you, but I can see how it looks that way, because of the lighting. That's why the reflection of your fingers on the other side of the camera are a bit lighter. It's all the lighting.

As for the other one, it's the top corner of your camera. I don't know why you're not seeing it. Maybe you just really want to. That's all I can come up with. Sorry if I sounded rude at all, not trying to be.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

I'm sorry, man, I just don't see it. There are no eyes or mouth in the circle on the right, just a silhouette of something that could be seen as an alien shape, but in all honesty, is your fingers. It's not behind you, but I can see how it looks that way, because of the lighting. That's why the reflection of your fingers on the other side of the camera are a bit lighter. It's all the lighting.

As for the other one, it's the top corner of your camera. I don't know why you're not seeing it. Maybe you just really want to. That's all I can come up with. Sorry if I sounded rude at all, not trying to be.

no it's ok I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinion/beliefs

I strongly believe it's not my fingers or rocks

maybe one day there will be a clear as day photo of one but that will probably never happen and if it does I'm sure skeptics will come up with some stupid explanations as always to debunk it although I'm not saying all explanations are stupid from skeptics but most tend to be from what I've seen on forums over the course of the past year
edit on 10-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I take it you've been dealing with a lot of skeptics lately, eh? The way I see it, there's usually four types of people when it comes to topics like this.

The first is the type of person that won't believe, no matter how much evidence you show them.

The second is the type that believes, and has evidence to at least try to prove their point.

Third is the type that doesn't believe, and has evidence to show you why.

The fourth is the opposite of the first. They will believe no matter what evidence you show them to prove otherwise.

Thankfully, from what I've seen, this site is mostly full of 2's and 3's. But I have seen some 1's and 4's before. I grew up in a small town, so trust me when I say I've dealt with a ton of 1's in my life, especially regarding this topic. If you think it's bad now, you should've tried talking to people about this in the late 80's, early 90's. You were looked at as a nutjob, lunatic, crazy person.
I learned back then to figure out who would be ok talking to about this stuff, and who wouldn't. Where I lived, most wouldn't. But nowadays, the idea seems to be more acceptable, and I personally believe that sometime in my lifetime, we will get true contact. Not visitations with people, which nobody believes, but actual contact, proof in front of the worlds eyes. I even feel like it'll be soon, but "soon" is such a broad word, so no clue if it's this year, or in 30 years. Point being is proof will be there, and people will not be able to deny it.

Either that, or we truly are nutjobs.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interesting photo, but I too only see fish and a fish tank. However if you look at the very top centre of the photo it kind of looks like another face.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

I take it you've been dealing with a lot of skeptics lately, eh? The way I see it, there's usually four types of people when it comes to topics like this.

The first is the type of person that won't believe, no matter how much evidence you show them.

The second is the type that believes, and has evidence to at least try to prove their point.

Third is the type that doesn't believe, and has evidence to show you why.

The fourth is the opposite of the first. They will believe no matter what evidence you show them to prove otherwise.

Thankfully, from what I've seen, this site is mostly full of 2's and 3's. But I have seen some 1's and 4's before. I grew up in a small town, so trust me when I say I've dealt with a ton of 1's in my life, especially regarding this topic. If you think it's bad now, you should've tried talking to people about this in the late 80's, early 90's. You were looked at as a nutjob, lunatic, crazy person.
I learned back then to figure out who would be ok talking to about this stuff, and who wouldn't. Where I lived, most wouldn't. But nowadays, the idea seems to be more acceptable, and I personally believe that sometime in my lifetime, we will get true contact. Not visitations with people, which nobody believes, but actual contact, proof in front of the worlds eyes. I even feel like it'll be soon, but "soon" is such a broad word, so no clue if it's this year, or in 30 years. Point being is proof will be there, and people will not be able to deny it.

Either that, or we truly are nutjobs.

thank you for the post I 100% agree with you

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
First off this is nothing but wishful thinking...because there is nothing there. I have looked for awhile and still not make anything out.

Second..you cannot be abducted by aliens..because they do not exist...well I mean...they are not coming here as the distance is too far. If they did have the tech to travel then they also have the tech to mix breed with just one specimen and would not need to take a ton of people.

Out of all the paranormal experiences on ATS and every other site...the abduction phenomenon is the only one with no evidence to support it...why is that? Because it is not happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join