It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I see what the OP is seeing but I am shocked by some of the people taking this seriously. Think about it for a second, he stands next to a small fish tank and captures an image. Yet while he is taking this he does not notice the alien less than a few foot standing by the fish tank. I do not think it is manipulated; usually they would make it more obvious but just from the position of his shot in relation to the supposed alien, I think that is enough to rule it out.

Also I just thought I would point out that the left circle is the reflection of the camera, perhaps even the right one is too.
edit on 10-2-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
I see what the OP is seeing but I am shocked by some of the people taking this seriously. Think about it for a second, he stands next to a small fish tank and captures an image. Yet while he is taking this he does not notice the alien less than a few foot standing by the fish tank. I do not think it is manipulated; usually they would make it more obvious but just from the position of his shot in relation to the supposed alien, I think that is enough to rule it out.

Also I just thought I would point out that the left circle is the reflection of the camera, perhaps even the right one is too.
edit on 10-2-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

thanks for your input appreciated

yes it seems crazy that i didn't notice the being(s) at the time I was taking the photo this tank is 4 feet long and about 1 foot deep and it's sitting on top of a metal stand and it's roughly about 5 feet tall

if this is simply a case of a illusion gone wild then color me surprised cause the only reason I decided to post about this photo is because the resembelance of the faces I see in the photo are similar to the ones I have seen in my dreams involving the greys

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I actually didn't think I would see anything, but I did. Cool pictures. S&F!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
s1243.photobucket.com...¤t=Saltwater6.jpg

same picture but from the front of the tank just to get an idea of the rockwork for those that think it's the rock....

how much did you pay for the live rock?

and Ill admit...I looked at the photos before you explained them...and I thought it was a tank with a kid in the background....do you have siblings?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I can honestly say that I am a hardcore believer. I've believed in aliens/UFO's all my life, and I can recall once in my childhood that I woke up and saw a being next to my bed. I've also seen quite a few UFO's living here in Colorado. I even click on almost every single thread made claiming to have photo's of aliens and all that stuff. Fake or not, the stuff fascinates me. So let me tell you that I for one, really want to believe.

But alas, I just don't believe what you have in your photo is anything but an optical illusion. I believe you when you say you've been abducted. But I don't believe what you claim is in your photos. Sorry, dude. Nice fish tank, though.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xNightwing

s1243.photobucket.com...¤t=Saltwater6.jpg

same picture but from the front of the tank just to get an idea of the rockwork for those that think it's the rock....

how much did you pay for the live rock?

and Ill admit...I looked at the photos before you explained them...and I thought it was a tank with a kid in the background....do you have siblings?

I paid $300 for the rock and I have no kids I live with my parents currently I am 25 years old

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necrobile
I can honestly say that I am a hardcore believer. I've believed in aliens/UFO's all my life, and I can recall once in my childhood that I woke up and saw a being next to my bed. I've also seen quite a few UFO's living here in Colorado. I even click on almost every single thread made claiming to have photo's of aliens and all that stuff. Fake or not, the stuff fascinates me. So let me tell you that I for one, really want to believe.

But alas, I just don't believe what you have in your photo is anything but an optical illusion. I believe you when you say you've been abducted. But I don't believe what you claim is in your photos. Sorry, dude. Nice fish tank, though.

I kinda wish one of these beings would show up and let me photograph them for a few seconds directly but we all know that won't happen LOL. And yes I was abducted a few times from when I was younger but that's another story. I'm 60% that this is an alien grey in the photo and 40% that it's an optical illusion somehow.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've never felt soo sorry for someone in my life. If you really think there was 'beings there while you took a casual picture you're beyond help.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct
I've never felt soo sorry for someone in my life. If you really think there was 'beings there while you took a casual picture you're beyond help.

You're a perfect example of why I steered clear of these forums for so long. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

When it comes to things like this(and I know some will scoff at the idea), I've learned to trust my gut instincts. Example of what I mean is in regards to pictures of aliens in general. There's a lot of them that I look at, and go "Haha, that's pretty cool!". But there are certain ones, like the one on the cover of "Communion", that really make my stomach turn. I get that uncomfortable feeling, kind of like someone would if they were afraid of heights, but about to bungee jump. When I see those, that makes me believe that's close to the real thing. So with that initial idea, I didn't feel that at all with your photo.

Then, I started to look at it, questioning whether or not my guts were right. The circle around the object that you believe is the "eye", it's near the fish tail. That I believe is the reflection of your camera. I can see the lens, and the top of the camera. The "eye" is even with the top of the camera, which makes me believe we're seeing the top right corner of the camera(if you were facing the lens). I could be wrong, but that's what I see. As for the shape to the right of it, I can see how it would resemble a grey, but alas, I still believe that to be a reflection of the rocks, which a few people explained.

The other thing that makes me not believe, is the placement of everything. I have a hard time believing that where the "eye" is compared to where the "body" is, it just doesn't make sense that a reflection would warp that much.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You're a perfect example of why I steered clear of these forums for so long. Thanks.

Don't feed the trolls

Like I said, I saw what looked like a kid...I'm a little iffy on an alien....but its possible

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You ask for peoples opinions because you don't know what it is.

People conclude it's nothing. Because it isn't.

But you still tell yourself there was aliens inside your house... No point making a thread asking if you're soo certain anyway. Some peoples brains really do work in mysterious ways.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xNightwing

Don't feed the trolls

Like I said, I saw what looked like a kid...I'm a little iffy on an alien....but its possible

it's not a kid there's 4 people living in the house ... me , my sis dad and mom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You ask for peoples opinions because you don't know what it is.

People conclude it's nothing. Because it isn't.

But you still tell yourself there was aliens inside your house... No point making a thread asking if you're soo certain anyway. Some peoples brains really do work in mysterious ways.

I wouldn't have posted this picture on these forums starting a thread if it wasn't for the fact that I was abducted several times in the past and this picture froze me in my tracks when I stumbed across it while browsing through my photos while I was organizing them

I have read every single opinion in this thread and it doesn't explain what I see in the photo unfortunately

I have never done drugs in my life and I lead a happy healthy lifestyle there's no reason I'd come on here wasting my time or yours for that matter posting about something I didn't feel strongly about

btw I don't know how the object in the picture was created but it most certainly looks like 3 grey alien beings if you look closely
edit on 10-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is something off topic here but relevant to the matter but I have in the past years witnessed these beings 2-3 times in my house before. One of those times I could not explain how they can suddenly appear in my house without making any noise and then simply dissappear a minute later.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think people would be more interested to hear about the abductions. Consider making a thread about them or add it to the OP?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I think people would be more interested to hear about the abductions. Consider making a thread about them or add it to the OP?

I'll start a new thread nvm.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I cant believe after searching through all these pages, no-one has seen what I saw as soon as I looked at this pic.

It is clearly the reflection of his own fingers holding the camera, they are very clear to see when you look at both sides of this pic:

Abductee or not, I think someone is on drugs....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
if you think those are my fingers then explain to me why they don't resemble the ones of the left where they are clearly a different color and don't cast a shadow plus my fingers are not that big

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join