It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

PAREIDOLIA

/thread

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I have NO idea what is that you see. I don't see anything..please dont be posting this crap

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Picassa is great love. I use it to upload big files. Then you can send it to your web album and post the link as "hidden" so only people with the link can view. Works for all my videos.!
Ps--I see a def shadow on the right. Its a big shadow..tall?. I have idea what the heck that it, but as reflections go, that is a wacky one. A tad freaky if you ask me. Good pic to discuss though!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
the only alien in this pic is that weird looking purple fish

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I don't know how many of you can't see it but I count four beings. One looks very human. I believe you. Try to duplicate this picture but this time use 2 cameras on one trigger. One towards the fish tank and one behind you. I've seen fakes before and you can't fake eyes. Contact me thru ATS if you wish

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's called matrixing.

The human mind is wired to seek out facial patterns.

Your mind is on overdrive a bit!!!

I do see that pattern, but, that's all it is, a pattern.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Four pages of comments ... ... its a rock, there is nothing there at all, why do people imagine things that arnt there? its beyond me. At least if you are going to post a "fake" picture of aliens get a decent one , not one of a fishtank lool

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosfet51
reply to post by Falgore

I don't know how many of you can't see it but I count four beings. One looks very human. I believe you. Try to duplicate this picture but this time use 2 cameras on one trigger. One towards the fish tank and one behind you. I've seen fakes before and you can't fake eyes. Contact me thru ATS if you wish

Thanks for making my day. My mind can't comprehend how you actually truely believe there's something out of the ordinary in this image.

edit on 10-2-2012 by TrueInstinct because: Wrong link

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
after review of the photo in the op all i can add is a question...

4 pages on a reflection of a rock? :pus:

eta: man should have read the posts.....seems this is a common question.
edit on 2/10/2012 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
looks like a kid with a alien mask on with a hoodie

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
wow...just wow.

Amazing...the ignorance of some

Mods....please do the right thing and put this in the trash forum!. Its fairly evident the OP has a very vivid imagination.

And people wonder why us skeptics take the mickey out of believers

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
wow...just wow.

Amazing...the ignorance of some

Mods....please do the right thing and put this in the trash forum!. Its fairly evident the OP has a very vivid imagination.

And people wonder why us skeptics take the mickey out of believers

Ignorance ? The only ignorance I see here is some of the comments on this thread. I stumbled across this photo and it's not my imagination why would I waste my time posting something like this when I can be doing something else with my free time.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Seeing the picture the op is referring to makes me want to end my membership here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't understand how people think that is a rock. This is the one reason I didn't want to post on these forums cause of the downright outrageous claims skeptics make on these forums. If you look at the 2nd picture I originally posted a link to you can make out 3-4 faces. That's if you have a good eye. There is no bubble diffuser in my tank as it's a saltwater aquarium whereas freshwater tanks use them for oxygenation. Those little white things you see in the photo are not bubbles.

I understand some people trying to conclude what is in this picture but I have really good eyes and I've tried for days to figure out how I possibly came up with what I see in that photo. I simply cannot explain it. There isn't one piece of rock in my tank that can replicate those faces under any conditions.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Yes, you are right. Little grey aliens are spying on you when you use the toilet. Good thing you took a picture while it was going down as evidence, or else everyone would think you were imagining things.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by Falgore

Yes, you are right. Little grey aliens are spying on you when you use the toilet. Good thing you took a picture while it was going down as evidence, or else everyone would think you were imagining things.

That's not what happened here this picture was taken at a different time. I honestly don't care if you believe me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosfet51
reply to post by Falgore

I counted 3 the one on the right is what caught my eye first then it took some time to notice the other 2. If this was simply a reflection of the rock then how come my rockwork isn't reflected on the right as well like it is on the left hand side ? Whatever this was it was outside of the tank and behind me or simply the most insane illusion I have seen in my life. I didn't use flash at the time this photo was taken either. Like I said I have nothing to gain or lose from this just thought I'd share it to see what it might be.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

post by Falgore
This is the one reason I didn't want to post on these forums cause of the downright outrageous claims skeptics make on these forums.

Mmmmm .. not just the skeptics though eh .

post by Falgore
I am an abductee myself and have seen many UFOs, dreams involving UFOs and aliens and the alien grey itself in the flesh

post by Falgore
I stumbled across this photo and it's not my imagination

You didn't stumble across it , you took it .

post by Falgore
The reason I am making this post is because I believe to have caught the alien(s) in a photo I shot myself somehow.

post by Falgore
I have really good eyes and I've tried for days to figure out how I possibly came up with what I see in that photo.

The reason has already been mentiones on this thread .... its called peridolia

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I did take the photo and stored it on my harddrive but I stumbled across it when I was browsing hundreds of photos.

I looked into what was suggested it might be and I don't believe that is what it might be. There is nothing behind me but a hallway and a bathroom when the picture was taken there isn't an image behind me that can replicate the faces in this picture of which I count 3. Thanks for input.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I appreciate everyone's comment in regards to this photo on here whether negative or positive but regarding some of the claims made by some skeptics on here my opinion is simply that I cannot explain the photo at this time I have sat staring at my tank for about a half hour under the same conditions although my rockwork is different now and cannot make out any faces.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join