It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Faces are the most common thing a human will attempt to make out, when looking at nothing. I see a tank and some fish, sorry but I don't think the tabloids will buy this photo anytime soon.

most people tend to overlook the smallest details in photos nowadays but I partially agree with you to a certain degree

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
First off this is nothing but wishful thinking...because there is nothing there. I have looked for awhile and still not make anything out.

Second..you cannot be abducted by aliens..because they do not exist...well I mean...they are not coming here as the distance is too far. If they did have the tech to travel then they also have the tech to mix breed with just one specimen and would not need to take a ton of people.

Out of all the paranormal experiences on ATS and every other site...the abduction phenomenon is the only one with no evidence to support it...why is that? Because it is not happening.

you are wrong there is evidence there have been implants removed

how do you explain scars on people from their abductions ?

google Budd Hopkins

aliensthetruth.com I've talked with the person who owns that site he's an abductee himself and he's sent me pics in the past with scars he couldn't explain

so you're saying every single claim that has been made about Aliens and UFOs is fake ? some logical thinking there

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

There is no evidence that they are anything but mundane objects. The people who say otherwise have never had these things tested by well known universities or scientists. We are supposed to just take their word for it.

As for the scars...well accidents happen and a little fall you have had that did not feel like much could have left a mark.

Also the alien abduction experience can be replicated in a lab...it has been done by Harvard professors.

Alien abduction claims explained

but of course you people do not want to hear the truth because the fantasy world is much more pleasing to you.

Till we meet again...
won't be in this thread...never even know why I bother with this ...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

One more thing...Budd Hopkins has been known to lead his clients when hypnotizing them. He may have done this unknowingly.

He may have been a good man...but he was wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a whole thread analyzing a fish tank..what next..alien found hiding in my taco

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
jesus, come on guys since when to aliens hang around looking at fish in aquariums

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by Falgore

There is no evidence that they are anything but mundane objects. The people who say otherwise have never had these things tested by well known universities or scientists. We are supposed to just take their word for it.

As for the scars...well accidents happen and a little fall you have had that did not feel like much could have left a mark.

Also the alien abduction experience can be replicated in a lab...it has been done by Harvard professors.

Alien abduction claims explained

but of course you people do not want to hear the truth because the fantasy world is much more pleasing to you.

Till we meet again...
won't be in this thread...never even know why I bother with this ...

The same can be said about the skeptics and alike.

The Harvard study was a controlled experiment the people saw the same thing whereas many abduction cases don't follow the same trend explain why many other abduction cases are typically different from the controlled study Harvard held

Budd Hopkins had to hypnotize his patients in order to get them to remember what they couldn't recall during lost time which I have personally experienced

those scars are not accidental I've had a scar show up on my thumb for no reason after I woke up on my bed

Those studies conducted by Harvard cannot replicate the different alien abduction scenarios claimed by many people around the world
edit on 10-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
a whole thread analyzing a fish tank..what next..alien found hiding in my taco

I have yet to see anyone in this thread that's brought forth this photo edited via photoshop for example to show what the reflection is possibly all I see is people pointing at some things in the photo and coming to a quick conclusion without much validity behind their claims and yes I've read every opinion posted on here and I keep looking at the photo and I do not see fingers or rocks in the reflection.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't believe that is an alien, not for a moment. Vague shapes reflected off of fish tanks is incredibly flimsy evidence.

As far as the tank goes.. good God man, get some coral in there! That is one barren marine aquarium.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not saying you weren't abducted, but I really don't see the faces you are talking about. In fact, I can make out other faces in that photo which you don't point out to. If you can see the Greys, wouldn't you have seen them while taking the photos too? I think your mind is grasping for straws to try to find evidence of what really happened to you... but they really are just straws.

On the other hand, I was talking to a friend recently about various subjects and she said the best thing to do when a Grey is trying to abduct you is to start yelling out that Your God Will Punish Them Severely! Or something along those lines, and it will confuse the hell out of them. They are of a "hive" mentality apparently, were 90% of their soul is a group soul, and they will have to "Google it up" to find an answer, giving you time to escape Not saying I've ever tried it, I'm quite grateful not to be one of their test subjects, but just thought I would throw it out there.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Seriously OP what a waste of 2 clicks

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Does look like a optical illusion with the reflection though. Won't say it's ET. But nice picture.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Look real close. Now where the "things" face it picture a rock from an aquarium. Matches up, right? Also note it looks like the head is tilted but the sweatshirt with hoodie does not follow the position of the tilted head.

Case closed. I wish it were real.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Faces are the most common thing a human will attempt to make out, when looking at nothing. I see a tank and some fish, sorry but I don't think the tabloids will buy this photo anytime soon.

Sadly I agree. I was hoping to see something...but as my vision of fleeting at best, it simply reminds me of when I wake up in the middle of the night and get anxiety over a human looking shadow which almost always turns out to be a coat or hat I had hung up

Stay vigilant, if you keep taking pictures you're bound to eventually catch something of interest

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Look carefully at the top of the head of the creature. Notice the curve? Look closely at how it continues to the left, precisely in line with the reflection of the rocks (or object pressed against the glass, or whatever it is.) To my eye it clearly looks like the reflection of the rock forms in the tank (not the rocks themselves, but their reflection.)

Now, unlike some, I will admit that I could be wrong and that this is only a general impression. However if I am willing to concede the possibility that there's something there, you must likewise concede that the curvature of the "head" following the curvature of the reflection so perfectly is too great a coincidence to ignore, and that it doesn't allow us to conclude that there's something there.

We can say we don't know with certainty necessarily, but we can't say, "Yep, it's definitely a Grey. It has to be." The coincidence is too great.

Then we have to apply Occam's Razor. Which is the simpler explanation? That an invisible Grey was standing next to the tank with its head precisely in line with the reflection just as you took the photo? Or that it's a reflection?

This doesn't prove beyond all doubt that it's merely a reflection. In science there is always uncertainty. It does render it improbable that it's anything else, though. We should at least be able to agree on that, particularly since it does technically leave you with the remote possibility of it being something more.

If you can't or won't accept that concession/compromise, then with all due respect and with no intent to offend and no ill will, I would be forced to conclude that your desire to see a Grey in the photo is precluding your rational judgment in this particular instance. (This happens to all of us. It's called cognitive dissonance, and it has happened to me too.)

My two cents. Peace.
edit on 2/10/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Scariets coral I've ever seen! Nice catch.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Funny stuff......"Pics or it didn't happen" OR "pics of a fishtank" and we have a thread....
It's a rock behind a piece of glass......

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If you're being abducted, try for a better photo. This one doesn't provide any clear evidence. Try setting up a security video camera in places you are likely to get abducted in your home. Clear video proof is better than single photos anyway. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Are you high?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Are you serious? Please do us all a fav and revert to not posting anything like this EVER again. Thanks.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ok, my eyes are pretty damn accustomed to pareidolia. I can often see so many things in a photo where my friends see nothing at all, and to me the things look SO obvious sometimes.

I tried to look for what you describe really hard, but I can't see anything. The closest thing that I did see to a Grey wasn't something you pointed out at all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join