It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Let's cut to the cheese . Do you honestly and truly believe you have captured the image of an alien being in your fishtank ?
Read the above question very slowly before answering !

There are 2 other faces than the one on the right hand side of the picture that cannot be replicated by my rockwork. So in essence yes. I'm not the only one that believes it.

Btw it's not IN the fish tank it's OUTSIDE of the fish tank.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

Let's cut to the cheese . Do you honestly and truly believe you have captured the image of an alien being in your fishtank ?

There are 2 other faces than the one on the right hand side of the picture that cannot be replicated by my rockwork. So in essence yes. I'm not the only one that believes it.

Do you hear voices in your head when trying to fall asleep ? Do you see faces and cute animals in cloud formations ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Do you hear voices in your head when trying to fall asleep ? Do you see faces and cute animals in cloud formations ?

I really wish there was an ignore feature on this site to prevent from seeing stupid sarcastic non leading comments such as yours.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

This is simple. Take a picture form the exact same angle right now so we have a picture to side by side compare.

This way perhaps we can show you that you are 100% seeing things asap. Cause 8 pages of replies, stars and flags of seeing a rock is really tearing down the credibility of ATS

so people flagged and starred my thread cause they debunked it ? or maybe because they see the same thing I did in the photo ?

my rockwork isn't the same in the aquarium right now so replicating the same image is not possible right now

I don't know how many times I've said this but this is the last time

there is not ONE piece of ROCK that can create the curvature of the faces in question in the photo even if they cast a shadow which is impossible cause the light is hitting on the top of the tank and the reflection would be on the left hand side not the right

Oh so now magically your rock work has changed since spotting an alien feet from your tank. Give me a break. If one single person buys this story after hearing that ( though how they would buy this after staring at a rock is beyond me) I might literally cry.

edit on 11-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

The date on the photo in question here is August of 2011 sorry it's so hard to fathom the idea of rockwork being changed in an aquarium. Have you ever owned a saltwater aquarium and maintained one before ? Probably not.

Really? And do you own it or do your parents? You stated you were a 25 year old who still lives at home. And while I understand in todays age there are many reasons a 25 year old may still live with his parents, those same 25 year olds should be saving up money trying to move out and become a full fledged member of society, not Spending money on aquariums. Doesnt seem like the wisest thing to do.

If its not yours, then you shouldnt really be trying to question other peoples ownership of things...

More on topic, you are either a troll ( and a successful one at that) who has duped some membership into even giving this more than two minutes before laughing. And the fact that you cannot do the most simplest concept of the scientific method, repeating your results, just to prove to us its not a reflection, leads me to lean this way. Or you are very very paranoid, and as a result, you are seeing things that are not there. The fact that you can just throw out the notion " Ive been abducted" like its talking about the morning paper can also sway me to this option as well.

You've been abducted? Really? Do you have implants to prove it? Or were those put in you so long ago, that you've thrown those away too.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards a creative troll. No one Ive ever met is so dense to just make up a series of outlandish claims and then actually defends themselves in the wake of no evidence at all... If its paranoia, then I feel for you man, I really do.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I really wish there was an ignore feature on this site to prevent from seeing stupid sarcastic non leading comments such as yours.

And most of us are really wishing there was a vetting process on ATS before making a thread claiming to take a picture of an alien, when its actually ..... a rock.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
He's convinced it's an 'alien'. Let him live in his delusion.

He won't take any opposing theory for even a second. I think the OP wants to feel special and sees things where there are none, or he's just really looking for attention, or nuts.

Either way, this thread is ridiculous after 9 pages and I keep seeing it on top of the recent threads list.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

This is simple. Take a picture form the exact same angle right now so we have a picture to side by side compare.

This way perhaps we can show you that you are 100% seeing things asap. Cause 8 pages of replies, stars and flags of seeing a rock is really tearing down the credibility of ATS

so people flagged and starred my thread cause they debunked it ? or maybe because they see the same thing I did in the photo ?

my rockwork isn't the same in the aquarium right now so replicating the same image is not possible right now

I don't know how many times I've said this but this is the last time

there is not ONE piece of ROCK that can create the curvature of the faces in question in the photo even if they cast a shadow which is impossible cause the light is hitting on the top of the tank and the reflection would be on the left hand side not the right

Oh so now magically your rock work has changed since spotting an alien feet from your tank. Give me a break. If one single person buys this story after hearing that ( though how they would buy this after staring at a rock is beyond me) I might literally cry.

edit on 11-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

The date on the photo in question here is August of 2011 sorry it's so hard to fathom the idea of rockwork being changed in an aquarium. Have you ever owned a saltwater aquarium and maintained one before ? Probably not.

Really? And do you own it or do your parents? You stated you were a 25 year old who still lives at home. And while I understand in todays age there are many reasons a 25 year old may still live with his parents, those same 25 year olds should be saving up money trying to move out and become a full fledged member of society, not Spending money on aquariums. Doesnt seem like the wisest thing to do.

If its not yours, then you shouldnt really be trying to question other peoples ownership of things...

More on topic, you are either a troll ( and a successful one at that) who has duped some membership into even giving this more than two minutes before laughing. And the fact that you cannot do the most simplest concept of the scientific method, repeating your results, just to prove to us its not a reflection, leads me to lean this way. Or you are very very paranoid, and as a result, you are seeing things that are not there. The fact that you can just throw out the notion " Ive been abducted" like its talking about the morning paper can also sway me to this option as well.

You've been abducted? Really? Do you have implants to prove it? Or were those put in you so long ago, that you've thrown those away too.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards a creative troll. No one Ive ever met is so dense to just make up a series of outlandish claims and then actually defends themselves in the wake of no evidence at all... If its paranoia, then I feel for you man, I really do.

You're one of the most arrogant people I've seen across many forums I've posted. The tank is mine I own it. I could easily replicate the image but like I said it would take a lot of time to re arrange my rockwork. I am not a troll as I have nothing to gain from wasting my time making "outlandish" claims. And yes I've been abducted and I don't care if you believe me or not. Your sarcasm is less than flattering. I have yet to see one member in this thread use a photo editing software like photoshop and use their skills to highlight the image in question even further till then I will stand by what I think appears in the photo in question here.

Also I know many friends of mine who finished college and are staying with their parents in this difficult economy it would be unwise to move out with loads of debt to take care of and the living costs associated today. What anyone does with their money is their business I bought this tank back in 2004 and ever since it's changed over the years it's a hobby just like anything else something to kill time with and money in this case.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
He's convinced it's an 'alien'. Let him live in his delusion.

He won't take any opposing theory for even a second. I think the OP wants to feel special and sees things where there are none, or he's just really looking for attention, or nuts.

Either way, this thread is ridiculous after 9 pages and I keep seeing it on top of the recent threads list.

I've taken opposing theories for more than a few minutes and I hardly want to feel special. If i wanted to feel special I would have spent my time elsewhere but since I happened to come across this site a long time ago it's one of the few places I felt like sharing my experiences.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Honestly I could care less if you think that post was arrogant. If you cant take that you better get out of the kitchen. And yes you do care if I or anyone else believes you. thats why you posted the story here in the first place. So lets be serious. In your introduction thread found here you literally were arrogant yourself over this photo stating...

It's been a while since I posted on this site but I do keep tabs of what people post in regards to UFO/Aliens. I have something rather interesting to share with this site as soon as my 20 posts are done with and feel as if this might be something quite groundbreaking as far as evidence goes for the alien grey we all know that's involved with abductions. I can't wait to see the feedback I will receive I do know there's a lot of skeptics on here but I just can't wait to see what you people can come up with to debunk my photo

So don't attempt to lecture me about arrogance. It wont work. People will do their research on ATS and we will spot out the fakes in a heartbeat. This, like many others, is a fake or its paranoia... I'll let you make the choice.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

Honestly I could care less if you think that post was arrogant. If you cant take that you better get out of the kitchen. And yes you do care if I or anyone else believes you. thats why you posted the story here in the first place. So lets be serious. In your introduction thread found here you literally were arrogant yourself over this photo stating...

It's been a while since I posted on this site but I do keep tabs of what people post in regards to UFO/Aliens. I have something rather interesting to share with this site as soon as my 20 posts are done with and feel as if this might be something quite groundbreaking as far as evidence goes for the alien grey we all know that's involved with abductions. I can't wait to see the feedback I will receive I do know there's a lot of skeptics on here but I just can't wait to see what you people can come up with to debunk my photo

So don't attempt to lecture me about arrogance. It wont work. People will do their research on ATS and we will spot out the fakes in a heartbeat. This, like many others, is a fake or its paranoia... I'll let you make the choice.

Again you're being arrogant by forcefully telling me that this is a fake or paranoia without any serious concrete proof to debunk this photo. I have posted several photos in this thread and people still think it's the rockwork replicating the 3 faces in the photo.

No I don't care if people think it's fake or not.I posted this photo in the first place because I spent hours trying to figure out what it was over the course of days and this site popped in my head as the first place to come here and see what other people think while believing in what I think is in fact 3 grey aliens in the photo. I've looked at the photo again and again and others that I have taken of my tank in the past and I cannot see anything resembling anything close to a face with the way my rockwork was in the past.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Then its really simple, you came here for the ATS consensus.

Consensus reached: It is a rock, period

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

ok, let's say this is real, then I'll ask you this. What makes you different from other people?

anything out of the ordinary, such as abilities or attributes? Anything that you are capable of doing?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Then its really simple, you came here for the ATS consensus.

Consensus reached: It is a rock, period

I'm not the only person in this thread to believe it's actually grey aliens in the photo.

From what I've seen on these forums any evidence that's posted on here most people seem to jump at conclusions rather quickly without spending more than 5 minutes analyzing the evidence and not providing any concrete proof.

You say the consensus that it's a rock take a close look at the 2nd photo I originally posted and see the smaller circle I highlighted to the left and now take a look at the other photos I posted of my rock in the tank and tell me how it's possible for my live rock to replicate such smooth curvatures if it is indeed a reflection of the rock and form the faces ?

Not trying to troll or be rude I do care what some people have to say here I've read every comment on here some of which are a bad attempt at trying to be sarcastic or downright stupid.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Falgore

ok, let's say this is real, then I'll ask you this. What makes you different from other people?

anything out of the ordinary, such as abilities or attributes? Anything that you are capable of doing?

Doesn't make me different from anyone else that posts here. I'm just a regular person that happened to get abducted by aliens when I was younger and over the years it's been on my mind all this time and one of the reasons this photo stuck out to me when I was re arranging my photos on my laptop was the reflection on the right side of the photo shocked me almost instantly and I further analyzed it over the course of probably a week or so after finding it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
what friggin nonsense

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
wow...just wow.

Amazing...the ignorance of some

Mods....please do the right thing and put this in the trash forum!. Its fairly evident the OP has a very vivid imagination.

And people wonder why us skeptics take the mickey out of believers

Ignorance ? The only ignorance I see here is some of the comments on this thread. I stumbled across this photo and it's not my imagination why would I waste my time posting something like this when I can be doing something else with my free time.

Why would you be doing something else when you could be doing this in your free time ?

See how that argument never validates anything but yet is used by the biggest hoaxers and attention whores on the www?!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I have yet to see one member in this thread use a photo editing software like photoshop and use their skills to highlight the image in question even further

Why would anyone highlight using photoshop a photo of a rock?

All they would get is a highlighted rock....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

its invader zim!!

REALLY! thats what i see!

at first i saw fishy water dust, but then i looked into the deeper reflection and saw the two black shiny eyes!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
That is your finger, you can see your finger in the shot holding the camera in place.

There are no aliens in this picture I'm afraid. You can clearly see the cameras reflection and even your other finger on the opposite side.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Keep in mind your claim is pretty grandiose. I don't think rudeness is called for, but most people's reaction is skepticism in the face of inconclusive evidence. Your evidence doesn't prove your claim so far. Expect people to want to subject your claim to a thorough examination or evaluation. That is what ATS is all about. Sometimes putting your story out there requires a thick skin.

Since you say you're regularly abducted, maybe you can plan ways to gather evidence or produce drawings of the experience. Stick to providing information to prove your claim and you will enjoy this site. If you are a "creating something" out of your suspicions with no "real" evidence, people will call you on it.
edit on 11-2-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join