It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Can't believe on a website where the motto is "deny ignorance", all the members on it are ignorant as #. All you see on these threads is "reflection" "reflection" "shadow", wow nice debunking ignorant noob! Instead of personally attacking the OP, calling him deluded and what not, how about you offer something good to the thread and be polite? Instead of thinking you know everything for once. Site is full of know it all's and, if i'm honest, with some of the political conspiracies i've seen on this site, this picture is probably the most legit thing on here...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Why would an alien be hanging out by an aquarium just staring while you take photos mere FEET from "him".??

This is bordering on satire.

I would say bordering on stupidity but that's just me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
it looks like et but it isnt lol good photo tho .i give u a star

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The ONLY thing I can see is Fish and a Rock!...

As a Previous poster said Your eyes make out Faces all the Time!...In my Shower I see about 3 Faces made from the Patterns in the Tiles...I say "Hello" too them on a Daily basis!
edit on 11-2-2012 by MrMysteryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack
Can't believe on a website where the motto is "deny ignorance", all the members on it are ignorant as #. All you see on these threads is "reflection" "reflection" "shadow", wow nice debunking ignorant noob! Instead of personally attacking the OP, calling him deluded and what not, how about you offer something good to the thread and be polite? Instead of thinking you know everything for once. Site is full of know it all's and, if i'm honest, with some of the political conspiracies i've seen on this site, this picture is probably the most legit thing on here...

It's more for the OP to say exactly what he is seeing, or what he thinks he is seeing, by describing just what he sees in either of the two circles, eg; a nose, a mouth, eyes a whole body, and so on. It is quite obvious that most of the rest of us are not on the op's wavelength, and see frankly nothing. I do agree though that reflections or shadows do not help, for the simple reason, they do not constitute anything that looks remotely like a figure anyway. Fair enough?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Cant believe some of the rants people go into on this site. Kind of makes it pointless to post if 10 pages are just arguing over what someone did or didnt do.

I will say at first glance it looked like a reflection to me and gave me chills due to the fact someone was standing over you..maybe it was family member or at least one would hope that's all it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm really sorry OP, as much as I would like to believe you (and I really do want to believe you) this is blatantly the reflection of the rock formation in your tank, you can even see the moss or whatever that is thats grown on the rocks reflected on the the "alien grey" that you've pointed out. Sorry, I dont want to sound cynical as I have already stated I want to beleive you but please, this is the exact reason people with good evidence get ridiculed, because of stuff like this, if people are gonna believe that this is an alien grey then I may as well tell them to squint their eyes and when they see little white dots I can tell them they are ghostly orbs of spirits floating about the ether..

edit on 11-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Though very skeptical , I can see where the op is coming from. Having kept fiish in a fair sized aquarium with my father for many years I have a good understanding of the optical illusions which can be thrown our way. The left side of the tank must be right up against a wall to reflect as such and judging from the photo the doorway in the reflection on the right is behind the op as they say. The interesting thing is the area between where the filter on the end of the pump can be seen and the rocks on the right , the shape in the doorway actually does appear to be in the reflection and not part of the rock formation! As I say very skeptical , but this is good food for thought! Look again people and have a ponder , be safe.

Furthermore the front of the tank (on the right) must be curved and approx. At least half a meter in length. You can tell this by comparing the 'mirrored' perfect wall reflection on the left to the one on the right. Secondly a marine setup as such has got live rock in it - this type of rock has no natural curves such as a pebble shape that can be seen on the right. The 'object's has the rocky texture due to blocking the light from the hallway and the obscured reflection from the curved front throwing It's light into this darker area , appearing to join onto the shape.

I came accross this realisation after noticing if this is a pic from the side of the tank (which I positively assume it is) then why don't the reflections match up? Either way the reflection on the right is it be a lot fainter than the one on the left which must be up against a wall. So I ask my other skeptics , if this is as the op says and throug after my optical debunking...what is it? Certainly not a reflection of the rocks.

Peace.
edit on 11/2/2012 by L.A.B because: more evidence

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81
I can see the reflection of your camera on the acquarium, but seriously, nothing else. And why should a grey be there? With all due respect you are making us loose time

I agree that it seems to be only a reflection of whats inside the tank, but as for you saying he's made you "lose your time" well nobody's forcing you to be here so if you feel your wasting your time then dont come here, leave other people be to have a decent discussion and stop trolling!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
if you think you are being abducted, set up a "nanny camera" in your bedroom

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by Falgore

Reflections of shadows combined with some well placed bubbles to make the 'eyes' look shiny. The 'mouth' of the one on the right is part of the stone decoration in your fish tank.

at first I thought the reflection was coming from the glass tube and the inside back wall of the tank but then realized the reflections he's pointing out are actually on the outside of the right side wall of the tank. That means the reflection he's talking about is behind him on his right side. It could also be his shoulder and ear too, though.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Greetings:

I'm trying to stay positive but this pic. is what happens when you capture an image of someone thru the other side of a heavy glass aquariune filled with salt water.

Come on, we can do better than that......

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by L.A.B

the front of the tank is on the left. you can also see a tube on the right behind the rocks (probably for the filter or a heater) that is another indication the back of the tank is on the right side of the photo.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

it's called paradolia

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

As soon as I saw this I knew it would be BS, I wasn't even gonna click the link but then I thought 'well it made the front page', 'maybe there THIS time it might actually be a good image'...

I feel like I just got rickrolled, in fact I'd rather of got rickrolled!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am sorry to bump this thread - but I had to express how surprised I am about how many replies there are from members - confirming that they can see the reflection of an alien Grey!!

But then those of us with actual eye's look, and see it is literally just the reflection of the rock in the middle,

The rounded "corner" of the rock structure appearing as its "head" - but you can make out details of the rock in its reflection, and there is no line to define the end of the rock structure and the start of the "alien" i.e. same object

Please mods hoax it,

Its such a waste of a thread, and for a while now it has taken me a long time to find decent thread's - after sorting through similar to this.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lol it's someone with a hood that has fur trim.

Roflroflrofl ATS

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Clearly the reflection of the rocks on the glass. That looks nothing like a face, human or alien. I will never get the time back that I wasted reading and responding to this thread, and that is upsetting.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know how many times I have said this but none of my rocks are capable of creating the "roundness" that you see from the 3 faces in the 2nd picture I posted in the original posting.

And yes it is indeed a reflection behind me. And no it's not a family member I was alone in the house at that time. The camera you can clearly see the reflection of and my left hand in this picture although you can't make out my right fingers the one someone highlighted earlier is completely wrong as my fingers aren't that big....

The distance between where I was standing crouched down at the time taking the pic and the bathroom which is behind me is about 5 feet or so roughly and there's only 1 piece of furniture outside the bathroom itself.

Fine since the majority of the people think the image on the right is a "rock" I ask you to take a look at the smaller circle highlighted in the picture and you can easily make out a face that's more noticeable as the classic gray alien or it might just be paradolia or w/e ( I know what it means ) ....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack

thank you

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join