It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
really ?!

why would you post this nonsense . like a grey alien has nothing better to do than watch you take a picture of your fish.

you obviously know how they think don't you ? what's so hard to fathom about the fact that they might have been observing what I was doing perhaps since I have been abducted since the age of 12

only nonsense here is your comment

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
since I have been abducted since the age of 12

You claim to have been abducted, there is zero proof anyone has been abductedby aliens

and the claim you photographed a alien, and have been abducted....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

You claim to have been abducted, there is zero proof anyone has been abductedby aliens

and the claim you photographed a alien, and have been abducted....

the only proof that would satisfy you and some others that regularly post here is if the aliens abducted you perhaps? how would you feel if you were in my shoes ? ask yourself that before making comments like that

there is evidence out there of abductions being a real phenomenon skeptics have not been able to provide irrefutable evidence that it's all being created by our brains while we sleep... yet people fail to ask themselves if that were true how come all the abduction experiences are not the same ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

really ?!

why would you post this nonsense . like a grey alien has nothing better to do than watch you take a picture of your fish.

you obviously know how they think don't you ? what's so hard to fathom about the fact that they might have been observing what I was doing perhaps since I have been abducted since the age of 12

i beleive in aliens. i beleive in ufo's . i beleive in alien abductions.

i beleive your post was silly . it looks like a reflection of your fingers.
i'm not sayin' , i'm just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

really ?!

i beleive in aliens. i beleive in ufo's . i beleive in alien abductions.

i beleive your post was silly . it looks like a reflection of your fingers.
i'm not sayin' , i'm just sayin'.

as a previous poster tried to explain the whole finger theory if you look closely it doesn't line up with the camera if indeed they were my fingers and they would show up exactly like the fingers on the left hand side just sayin

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

If you really were, seek professional help of a competent UFO abduction researcher. And the abduction phenomenon is largely a lifelong experence - research shows that "one-time" abductions are extreme rarity. But this is something completely unrelated to your photo OP.

End of OT, now about the image; I think that the sequence of photos with different opacity that was presented in this thread effectively kills the entire point of "would-be" alien in your photo.

I think that we can close this thread and end discussion as everything else will be a heavy OT. Just my suggestion.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jelonek

What I want to know is why anyone would take a picture of the side of the tank at all, if you was going to take a picture of a fishtank then wouldnt you want to take it from the front in all its glory? I personally think this guy is trying to push this to hard, at first i thought it was just a simple case of paradoila but he is adamant that its an alien grey, not listening too other peoples opinions and is trying to REALLY push this to far, at this juncture even though I might upset the OP and I apologise if he really does belive this (and feel sorry for him if he does) but I'm inclined to call BS on this, sorry, I'm not a skeptic, I honestly believe we have been visited in the past, I belive in intelligent design and I still do belive we are being visited and its being kept hush hush by the powers that be but this is just crazy, as I stated before and someone else mentioned similar along these lines, this is the reason that 99.9 % of genuine cases get ridiculed and laughed off, I think he is having fun at eaasily influenced peoples expense. But hey, thsats just my personal opinion, and OP, if I am wrong about that then you have my sincerest apologies, but if I'm right, then shame on you, karma man!! what goes around comes around, someone will call your bluff oe day, 7 fold!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
reply to post by Jelonek

What I want to know is why anyone would take a picture of the side of the tank at all, if you was going to take a picture of a fishtank then wouldnt you want to take it from the front in all its glory? I personally think this guy is trying to push this to hard, at first i thought it was just a simple case of paradoila but he is adamant that its an alien grey, not listening too other peoples opinions and is trying to REALLY push this to far, at this juncture even though I might upset the OP and I apologise if he really does belive this (and feel sorry for him if he does) but I'm inclined to call BS on this, sorry, I'm not a skeptic, I honestly believe we have been visited in the past, I belive in intelligent design and I still do belive we are being visited and its being kept hush hush by the powers that be but this is just crazy, as I stated before and someone else mentioned similar along these lines, this is the reason that 99.9 % of genuine cases get ridiculed and laughed off, I think he is having fun at eaasily influenced peoples expense. But hey, thsats just my personal opinion, and OP, if I am wrong about that then you have my sincerest apologies, but if I'm right, then shame on you, karma man!! what goes around comes around, someone will call your bluff oe day, 7 fold!

In this thread I have posted other photos of my tank and my most recent link I posted shows the tank from the front around the same time I took this photo in question. I like taking photos of my tank from all sides if you want I can post more photos I took. I don't listen to other people ? Do people not read at all nowadays ? Seriously ? Don't feel sorry for me feel sorry for some of the arrogant posters in this thread.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jelonek
reply to post by Falgore

If you really were, seek professional help of a competent UFO abduction researcher. And the abduction phenomenon is largely a lifelong experence - research shows that "one-time" abductions are extreme rarity. But this is something completely unrelated to your photo OP.

End of OT, now about the image; I think that the sequence of photos with different opacity that was presented in this thread effectively kills the entire point of "would-be" alien in your photo.

I think that we can close this thread and end discussion as everything else will be a heavy OT. Just my suggestion.

Did you not read my response to his theory on what it could be ? Or do people simply ignore my responses to other peoples opinion ? I guess that's what it is. I'm not going to repost scroll back and see what my post was thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Actually, the sequence of photos with different opacity was, in my opinion, the nail in the coffin for this thread. It seems quite apparent to the other members of the forum what you photographed. Just because you choose not to accept it is not our fault. You believe so strongly that you were abducted, that you are convinced that is an alien you captured. However, it seems the proof provided in this very thread shows otherwise.

No need to get snarky with everyone here just because we don't agree with your beliefs.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

You've got me all wrong FALGORE, I dont think it's an alien grey, but thats just my opinion, I am a believer, and if I have come across as sounding arrogant then I am sorry for that, everyones entitled to their own opinions including you and I respect that, when I said I felt sorry for you what I actually meant was (I think its my own fault for not wording it right) was I was sypmaphising with you over your abduction experience, and if you look further back to page 9 I think it is, I actually stuck up for you when somebody said you was wasting their time for having read your post and I said to them basically that you was not to blame that nobody was forcing him to read it, and if he didnt like it then not to bother coming here and commenting at all and let others have a decent discussion without being trolled, once again I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, PEACE OUT!!

(MODS, sorry for going slightly off topic for a moment there, but I felt like I had to explain myself in order not to alienate a potential ally in the quest for the truth)

edit on 12-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: as I am an illiterate sod sometimes!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
reply to post by Falgore

You've got me all wrong FALGORE, I dont think it's an alien grey, but thats just my opinion, I am a believer, and if I have come across as sounding arrogant then I am sorry for that, everyones entitled to their own opinions including you and I respect that, when I said I felt sorry for you what I actually meant was (I think its my own fault for not wording it right) was I was sypmaphising with you over your abduction experience, and if you look further back to page 9 I think it is, I actually stuck up for you when somebody said you was wasting their time for having read your post and I said to them basically that you was not to blame that nobody was forcing him to read it, and if he didnt like it then not to bother coming here and commenting at all and let others have a decent discussion without being trolled, once again I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, PEACE OUT!!

(MODS, sorry for going slightly off topic for a moment there, but I felt like I had to explain myself in order not to alienate a potential ally in the quest for the truth)

edit on 12-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: as I am an illiterate sod sometimes!!!

Oh that's what you meant sorry then about calling you arrogant. I don't want people to feel sorry for me at all it is what it is the only reason I posted a thread about that photo is because it startled me when I saw it while I was browsing through my photos cause I have been abducted before and the image struck me.

Yea I respect everyone's opinion but sometimes I don't because some people are well rude perhaps.

In response to the opacity photo posted by someone explaining it's my fingers on the right hand side they do not I repeat DO NOT line up and secondly and most importantly my fingers were not in that position close but not quite. Also the camera does not end that far in the picture he posted it's a bit shorter and you can see if you look closer the outline going downward for the camera in the reflection.

Let's just say it's a rock or my fingers I say fine explain 3 things to me here.

1 ) How do you explain the other face which is more visible to the left in the smaller circle I highlighted ?

2) How do you explain even if the right hand photo were my fingers the 2 "eyes" you can make out are shinier than the rest of silhouette cast by the reflection ?

3) How come my fingers which are clearly visible and pink might I add on the left are not in the same way on the right ?

Finally when I have more time later into the week I'll try and post another picture of me replicating myself holding the camera almost in the same position with the same lighting conditions the only difference here is the rockwork is different. Thanks to all who have commented.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I honestly don't see anything in the picture other than the aquarium and a fish. There's nothing unusual in the circled areas.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
I honestly don't see anything in the picture other than the aquarium and a fish. There's nothing unusual in the circled areas.

look again at the smaller circled area right above where the red arrow ends

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

yet people fail to ask themselves if that were true how come all the abduction experiences are not the same ?

Because not everyone thinks the same.

The experience coincides with your religious background, your culture or your lifestyle.

For example...when a person is religious...these supposed creatures have some kind of connection to God and tell the people that.

In South America...the abduction experience differs from North Americans...the creatures are more imaginative..such as blue or colorful alien, little furry creatures...you know why...because their culture is a lot more colorful.

A person highly into science will have a more technical experience, whereas a person with little education will be less technical and the experience becomes more about fantasy based.

It is all in their heads....your brain can only create what it is familiar with. That is why experiences differ, your mind creates your fantasies based on what your life is about.
edit on 12-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
yeap I`m convicned if you look close I think he's holding the 1975 issue of TV guide for the spring . The real question did he just come back from 1975 on a time traveling mission ? Was Chico and the Man on back then or was that 78 .

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I can't believe your still trying to sell this picture as a gray alien...

You must have a great imagination.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
enough with this stupid fish tank crap.

tell us about your abduction experience.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
sorry op i only see a fish tank and some fish,with some rocks and some reflections on the glass .......no alien greys that I can see

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
nevermind . just read about your abductions in the grey area.

again , i'm a beleiver in all things ET/UFO. but it seems you were asleep just about every time you were abducted. and i'm sure if a ufo was flying around the BQE someone else would have seen it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join