It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I said they do both. I did not mention Satan either. What is that word anyway? Defines a group of rebels at best.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think there is no occult conspiracy involved whatsoever.

However, as I was watching it I knew for certain ATSers would be coming out of the woodwork to report the Satanic/Illuminati/NWO/Mass Mind Control/etc ritual.
And you didn't disappoint!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
did anyone else notice that madonna lost her balance at the top of the bleachers! I don't wish her ill will. but that would have been something if she had toppled over. Her performance seemed kind of ho hum to me, she wasn't very charismatic at all.

the big black guy that sang with her is cee lo green from"the voice"

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The only conspiracy surrounds why they keep booking crap talent and keep assembling over produced shows year after year after year. I felt like I was back in 7th grade given Madonna's set list.

Bring out a an actual band on a simple stage. No soundtracks, No lip syncing. No wardrobe malfunctions. Just talent and pure entertainment.

BTW Who in the hell are LMFAO and MIA anyway. Pathetic!

I would been better off watching this.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Originally posted by greeneyedleo
As a performer (former) I feel it was an amazing show....but I look at it differently than most....
With that said.....her show revolved around Mythology....
I find interest in it, but don't take alarm or feel there is a conspiracy....
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Those were my exact feelings as I watched it.

I don't normally enjoy Madonna but that was a hell of a show.

Why am I not surprised that members here would be over inflating what was an entertaining half time show into an occult ceremony as "proof" of some goofy theory or another?

*shakes head*
I agree, I am shakking my head at somebody dreaming this as evil instead of entertainment! Wow!
I think the bible thumpers, the strict religious folks and conspirator derivors shall see evil and conspiracy in anything, and everything.
It really disappoints me when I see how paranoid some people are.
This was merely entertainemtn, and ya know what, I love owls! And, Madonna has been pushing the envelope for many a years, with her escapades. I have seen many, many live shows, this was a great piece of entertainment. The ending "World Peace", means quite simply folks, No More War.
You will miss the real things to watch with all your imaginings and creating false flags. And, no, God is not mad about someone gyrating last night, if you want to throw down the fear of God on us all; how about you fearing God not happy with you for this thread, creating such a conspiracy.
I say!

link   
reply to post by research100

I did, and I wish she would have fallen.... It would have been the only way for the game to end in the way I wanted it to..

Neither the Giants or Patriots winning LOL!

link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by greeneyedleo

There is no conspiracy! It's open esoteric ritual. They believe that through symbols they gain more power over the world. I know for a fact you have been on ATS a long time. Are you telling me your ignorant of such things? You come on here and keep trying to deny what is so obvious to some. Why? I say again this is ritual even if only Madonna wrote it herself. She does have a history with esoteric knowledge.

Do you deny that "Mad donna" eheh has had experience with the esoteric sort of things ? Answer that............ and that will be your answer. Lame attempt at brushing off the obvious.

What does the all seeing eye have to do with the Greeks?
Why black and white robes..
etc etc etc... shall I point out every single blatant thing?

Oh but we all know what side your on. And yes there are sides you better wake up if your just an innocent.. because the world is polarizing into the Dark and the Light side. And what sad is the people that are the Dark actually think they are of the light and think that people of light are of darkness. I find this whole damn thing very disturbing and you should too!

Thanks for the laughs

I am truly sorry that Madonna's half time entertainment show has truly upset so many.....

I woke up this morning and the show I watched still had NO negative affect on my life. I have gone about my normal day.....I slept normally. I didnt have any visits by Satan or TPTB......

ETA....wait, im wrong. My negative thoughts where: damn myself for not pursuing auditioning for being a backup dancer for her. grrrrrr! lol

The fact that so many are so completely out of wack upset over this is soley a personal issue.

What side am I on? You saying im on the side of evil/darkness?
That is pretty funny. The only polarization is one you and others embrace and repeat.

So, preach to me all you want. I grew up hearing it and now I tune it out....means nothing to me. Call me names all you want, it has no affect on who I am as a person.

While you find it distrubing, I find it funny. To each their own, eh....

.....the dark evil ignorant blind sheeple GEL signing off......baaaaaa
(oh L stands for LEO, as in astrological....I truly am evil I suppose)

edit on February 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I said they do both. I did not mention Satan either. What is that word anyway? Defines a group of rebels at best.

Satanists are what they are - A religous cult - What makes them rebels? I only see self delusion

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This thread is absurd. I am so sick of ATS posters demonizing the Occult as if it were wholly "evil". I am a Thelemite but that doesn't mean I wouldn't help an old lady across the street. Get your heads out of your arses and stop being so narrow minded.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So you are not going for
an eye of Horus tatoo then?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrasque

What is a Thelemite?
Do you have any interesting symbols?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

So you are not going for
an eye of Horus tatoo then?

I have no issue wit hthe eye of Horus. lol
I have a couple of friends who have that inked....and they are not evil people

I am getting a LEO sign and constellation inked soon.....then im going to go burn something on a stake
(kidding)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
Love is the Law, Love under will

Sounds pretty evil huh?

edit on 6-2-2012 by Tarrasque because: forgot

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

I didn't see any bible thumpers posting at all did I miss it? As for myself I'm Gnostic spiritualist who believes that the creator did manifest as Christ. I'm certainly no bible thumper. I have studied the Occult and every single esoteric teaching under the sun. You are just ignorant! Plain and simple. The music industry has been over run by religions of the dark sorts and you just aren't aware of it!! Pitiful really!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm on the dark side of You-tube again aren't I

The was some random shizzle fo sho

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So 22 pages in and tons of opinions....
We are now on the day after the evil Madonna show......

WHAT has changed? How has this so negatively affected our world, except for those who are taking it extremely personal?

Im just curious? Has it caused people to bow to some evil force? Is crime on the rise today? Is the world caving in on itself because God is pissed off?

Since such a HUGE deal has been made of this.................WHAT are the repercussions today?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrasque

I agree even being a Gnostic Believer in Christ. The Occult means hidden knowlege. I know alot about these things and the occult is my specialty. One can define it as technology in the end. But not to use it for dark and self serving purposes.
We are pointing out people that are using occult knowledge for evil purposes. I'm not accusing people that know the occult and things of it as evil or else I would have to call myself evil..

But to deny what we see before our very eyes as if it were not happening would be well.. a lie!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well... outside of angered Patriot fans...

no one seems to care about Maddona's show (in the real world)...

So must be a huge conspiracy

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I have a head ache, does that count?? lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The music industry has been over run by religions of the dark sorts and you just aren't aware of it!! Pitiful really!

So now Kemetic, Roman, and Greek beliefs are religions of the "dark sorts"?

You claim to have actually researched this? I'm not sure that is evident.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join