It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

There is no conspiracy! It's open esoteric ritual. They believe that through symbols they gain more power over the world. I know for a fact you have been on ATS a long time. Are you telling me your ignorant of such things? You come on here and keep trying to deny what is so obvious to some. Why? I say again this is ritual even if only Madonna wrote it herself. She does have a history with esoteric knowledge.

Do you deny that "Mad donna" eheh has had experience with the esoteric sort of things ? Answer that............ and that will be your answer. Lame attempt at brushing off the obvious.

What does the all seeing eye have to do with the Greeks?
Why black and white robes..
etc etc etc... shall I point out every single blatant thing?

Oh but we all know what side your on. And yes there are sides you better wake up if your just an innocent.. because the world is polarizing into the Dark and the Light side. And what sad is the people that are the Dark actually think they are of the light and think that people of light are of darkness. I find this whole damn thing very disturbing and you should too!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
UGH for gods sake..

I'm gunna slit my wrists reading all this bullshank.

99% of you are mentally incompetent.. seriously. god almighty, talk to your mothers like you talk here, she'll send you to a doctor.

I wash my hands. your sanity, not mine. do with it as you wish.

jesus pokerfaced christ..

edit on 6-2-2012 by mainidh because: I intyeded a you are in there, changed my mind but left the you're. sue me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Her act was a stroke of genious. People tend to be attracted to those sort of things. Hollywood has been studying this for decades. That's just showbusiness at it's finest. It was a captivating show. I see no problem with it. She has a nice frequency to her voice.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

THe fact that anyone believes this is absolutely hysterical.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Thus openly proving your completely ignorant of the truth. It is symbolic. It has symbols that give power to groups and take energy from YOU. It also has symbols that simply communicate a message to others "in the know". If you find that to be humor than you have a really strange sense of humor. Now go back to sleep like a good little sheeple...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

For a 55 yr old woman, she did pretty well regardless of whose demons she was worshiping in the process.

Exactly. Even with slow dance moves and lip-synching, she outdid the other, younger ones.

I think people are really going off the deep end here in thinking some kind of conspiracy though. In one of her songs, she even says, "Make you feel like a queen on a throne...".

I think that is EXACTLY what she did here. She wanted to be like Cleopatra, diva that she is. Love the comment about out-Ga Ga'ing GaGa. Probably something to that.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Thus openly proving your completely ignorant of the truth. It is symbolic. It has symbols that give power to groups and take energy from YOU. It also has symbols that simply communicate a message to others "in the know". If you find that to be humor than you have a really strange sense of humor. Now go back to sleep like a good little sheeple...

Symbols do not give power to groups - people give their power to groups - symbols are short hand for the information they contain - It does not figure what you are saying that symbols communicate to those in the know
because how would that affect those who do not know the meaning of the symbols. Apart from which ancient symbols are bastardised to give a corrupted meaning. If you beleive the eye of Horus is an illumanti symbol that empowers satanic beliefs so what - Satanists are are self deluded fools any of intelligence can see that.
edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There's always a little conspiracy in singers shows. A little tantilizing is good for the soul. Looks good for 55, I wonder how much is really her?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone for the posts. Madonna forces me to projectile vomit.

Without this valueless thread, I would have missed the everlasting insignificance of this most important World event.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Look at how much power give to the football organizations, it's no different. New symbols are created every so often, it's an association ttheology, trademarks

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician You're second sentence can be taken in a way that you did not intend, I should get my mind out of the gutter.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

THe fact that anyone believes this is absolutely hysterical.

I have a sneaking suspicion that every single person who does has an ATS account!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My biggest problem with the half time show was Nicki Minaj's skirt was NOT short enough.

There's gotta be a conspiracy revolving around that round behind of hers!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The true conspiracy is how anyone can possibly say that that was a good halftime show. A completely irrelevant Madonna on stage showing her true talent, which is exactly that. Standing on a stage. I bet she hasn't sang a note during a live performance in over 20 years.

M.I.A. throws up the middle finger while the camera is on a close up to her solo or whatever you want to call it. Do these people still not get it? How can a performer be so ignorant as to throw up a middle finger during the SB halftime show?

And I do get a feeling while watching it that there may be some sort of agenda with all the symbology.

Maybe it was planned for M.I.A. to tell us all to go f ourselves, because eventually if TPTB get there way, we are all f'd.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ANOTHER THREAD?! Well I'll post my findings...

I think LMFAO is TPTB and they didnt have the robot on stage... maybe the robot is madonna...

No in all seriousness.... Shes a 55+ ego maniac... Bottom line

the only conspiracy here is who is training these people to lip sync... its aweful..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

Best I can do....but Mia clearly flips off America.
It seems like it's always been Madonna's goal to upset the conservative and superstitions. I used to drive by a Baptist church as it was letting out while blasting AC DC.

The songs I write would probably upset a large amount of people. Yes, upsetting the conservative and superstitions is considered while I'm writing. But, I'm also concerned about reaching out to those who feel they are isolated by the conservative and superstitions.
edit on 6-2-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Well I feel less crazy... I knew she flipped off the camera... but I wasnt certain...

I still think the missing robot from LMFAO's army is a sign of the end-of-the-world *rolls eyes*

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Maybe the whole thing was not real and they were testing out their holographic bluebeam technology on the unwitting masses - Meanwhile Madge is at at home in her slippers watching it all with a nice cup of tea.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axis7

I thought it sucked & I agree with view. Junk, Prue Crap. We started to watch then I just got up and walked out and came to the PC to ATS to see whats going on esspecially with the stuff the Russians are doing in Antratica... WTF... They messing with stuff that will change the earth...why?

Messing with stuff that will change the earth.....

They hope Vostok and other subglacial lakes buried beneath the continent may offer a glimpse of extreme new forms of life.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

"Extreme new forms of life" !

I remember an X-Files episode where loggers cut into trees which were hundreds of years old releasing some sort of bugs that killed people. Wonder what fun stuff could be released in the air / water that may find its way to the surface?

December 21st is less than 11 months away.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

What exactly is the "OCCULT" I hear people talk about all the time. Because it seems like a label that Christians use to lump all non-Christian beliefs into one category, which is BS. Much like the word pagan or witchcraft the word Occult is about as overused and vaguely defined as possible.

Roman mythology is roman mythology, it is not hidden secret knowledge that people are unaware of, it's not part of the "OCCULT". Any person with a basic understanding of symbolism and mythology understands this stuff and there is nothing sinister about it (other than Madonna's singing).

This.

Although, I did like her performance. Except those idiots LMFAO and that Cee-lo Green character. Those LMFAO guys make me want to commit violent crimes on them. I almost can't believe that someone as horrible and bad at music exists as the LMFAO guys.

Okay, it's clear I despise them, but about Madonna. I think she did well, and I for one enjoyed the imagery of mythological beings. Then again, I'm an agnostic atheist, so I don't get frightened and pee my pants at the sight of pagan imagery.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join