It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Y'know what. Let's all just sit in a grey world where there's no shapes or historic symbols. You might link up an animal with an invisible mean group of people, but unless you give a shape a meaning, it's just a bloody shape.

But whatever.

The illuminati-fanatics actually push me towards the "illuminati" for the reason you're the ones saying "fear everything for they are watching".

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

I addressed your question in my previous post to greeneyedleo. I'm not ignoring anyone. And to answer your direct question about Pagan as being one of the religions I was talking about no. Pagans and I actually share some beliefs . I don't worship the mother earth how ever I do acknowledge she is a living being.

I think you just trying to trap me into pointing the finger but as one poster said the symbols are found in all religions and things around the world including Christian symbols and more..

So just to satisfy your curious mind let me add something about what I believe in a few short sentences.

If you mesh The mystery schools with Gnostic Christianity then you get some idea of my belief structure. Although you can't pigeon hole me don't even try. I have went through a complete metamorphosis over the last 7 years and I'm still changing. The more I sought the truth the more was revealed to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

That would really be no worse than someone commenting that the militant brown girl flipped off all of America.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The only conspiracy here is that some felt that Madonna was still relevant, hence her crazy performance.

I question the (lack of) musical taste of the people responsible for the Super Bowl festivities. They seem to scrape further and further down the barrel every year.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
The only conspiracy here is that some felt that Madonna was still relevant, hence her crazy performance.

I question the (lack of) musical taste of the people responsible for the Super Bowl festivities. They seem to scrape further and further down the barrel every year.

Yes maybe they should have Motorhead on next year if they are still alive - that would get people talking

edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
calm down, madonna is just a pop star, she likes big shows and attention. i just cant believe when people says singers are "the devil". i personally know lady gaga, i know she's a normal person, she just have crazy ideas and like attention just like every other artist and what about britney spears, i dont personally know her but some of my friends do and she's the sweetest person ever according to everyone and very down to earth and her dad and other old people who are from a little town have the ideas for her videos or performances. sit down and relax.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

All religions are entirely evil. Are you satisfied with that answer since you want me to point a finger. As for proof I would say it would be chance that we see perhaps 1 symbolic message. But to see many that reflect ancient belief structures that are considered hidden and secret then I would say it's done on purpose. What more proof do you need than to see with your very own eyes...that is if you have eyes to see then look and behold the truth is before you heheh. That last bit sounded all cool and stuff didn't it!? Ok maybe cheesy but very fitting with the topic at hand!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As conspiracy theorists, we often see things under a different light than most people. I do believe in symbology, and especially in TPTB using overtly obvious signs almost as a mockery to the common man.

However, even if Madonna is an elitist, brainwashed illuminati slave, (or something like that) you are failing to take into consideration how much coordination and approval has to go in to these types of shows.

I'm sure there were board meetings that took place over the course of months, in which every detail was agonized over. From the songs sung, to the makeup used, down to every last wardrobe detail. You'd be surprised how little control the "artists" actually have over what they wear, what they sing, what message they convey, where they're positioned on stage etc... this is evident by the fact that MIA flipped off the camera, almost in a teenage angst method of rebellion, not to the american people, and the crowd, but more to the shows producers.

Not everything in life has to be a conspiracy, although it does make it much more fun doesnt it? If anything, how about the fact that one of the best receivers in the game dropped the ball on a play that would have changed the game, what about the fact that Bill Billichek (coach of Pats) stunned his own players by telling them to let the other team score, and to stop at the 1 yard line and kill time?? Isnt it funny how many celebrities came out and betted millions on NY? Did they know something?

Or how about looking into the subliminal messages behind some of the commercials?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If that was an Illuminati ritual performance, MIA missed the memo!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

It is a dangerous idea to say all religions are evil - I am not of any religion but see good people and bad people in all walks of life.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

As soon as I saw the dudes dressed as romans I KNEW this would end up on ATS.

When they first came out she was singing a line that stuck out to me.
All the roman dudes were prancing around her, she was saying something along the lines of
"its right in front of your eyes" or "it's all around you".
Something like that...

anyway, conspiracy? I'm not going to stress it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

No one has said shes the Devil ! LOL and for the record
I think Madonna is an incredible artist ! Nothing short of amazing! She needs to drop the cult props though it realy takes away from her. But hey we all know that to be a big star these days you have to pay your dues!.... ya know so your name is fully "illuminated" in lights

As for you knowing gaga well that's special. As for your statement about her being normal... what is normal?
Again Madonna and Gaga are great artists it's too bad they let themselves be used by the system to convey messages that the system wants conveyed. It really takes away from the talent they have it really does.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
Again Madonna and Gaga are great artists it's too bad they let themselves be used by the system to convey messages that the system wants conveyed.

Exactly what message is being pushed that I am not getting?

WTF am I missing?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is how many men Madonna has been with and what she has contracted. I shudder when I think about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess it was a good move by her. Considering that people seem more obsessed with the past, mainly ancient, times. Maybe it is my getting older that gives me that impression. There is a name for this obsession compulsion, though dont recall it off hand.

Ancient times are interesting because you can basically make them however you want, always conforming to what comforts you and focus on the good or the bad at your own convenience. I have somewhat of an obsession with certain specific decades but only due to the media from the time.

Also, it was an interesting contrast between the ancient and high tech superbowl. To be honest, HD has really transformed television. I dont watch T.V often but the graphics over the past few years is amazing. And watching these images on a screen a little thicker than a magazine just amazes me.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Deny Ignorance.

Motorhead put out an album last year and yes, Lemmy is still alive, wart and all.

I'm sure they've already called Nickelback for next year's Super Bowl.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

So I want to know who you think should do the Superbowl halftime show? If you think it's always crap (and I'm not saying that it's always good) who do you find "relevant" enough to do it? By the way, I thought Madonna did a good job.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It was a hoge-poge of mythological crap. Nor treated. Just images and symbols designed to titillate and seduce the viewer. The end game is not religion or politics or control. It is MONEY.
Attract and keep eyeballs glued to the screen and sell those eyeballs to the advertisers. It's about money. thats all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

No one.

The whole thing is a spectacle to promote a way of life that went out of vogue years ago. Look at the commercials. They're a treasure trove of sexist overtones. The Super Bowl is a giant sham created to get males 18-36 to tune in and consume.

The constant use of illuminati pawns reinforces my beliefs.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
At least she did not dress up as a Lizard - or did she I have not watched the show? Was Roger from American Dad on stage also ?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join