It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am writing this as it is happening.
Madonna is performing at the Superbowl 46.
Entertainment for the masses but to the trained eye blatant occultism right in your living room

Madonna and her backup dancers are dressed in Roman style clothes. Her opening number she is wearing a headdress that looks like an Owl. In Roman mythology the owl is seen with Athena, the goddess of wisdom. The owl is also a very prevalent figure used by the illuminati. It's also on the dollar. It represents lack of empathy or care. Each year presidents, heads of states, business tycoons and the affluent of the affluent meet in the Bohemian Grove and burn human effigy's on in altar of a giant concrete Owl. The ceremony is known as the cremation of care.

Madonna then strokes the Lyre, which was used by Hermes the messenger of gods to humans vice versa. Hermes has been revered long before the greeks and Romans, through shamanistic practices including sacrifices, magic and initiation.

Madonna is a student of the Kabal, a guise for mysticism and occult beliefs.

Madonna studies regularly with a personal Kabbalah Centre rabbi, no longer gives concerts on Friday night (which is the onset of Shabbat), wears the red string around her left wrist for protection and to ward off the "Evil Eye" (Ayin Hara), has introduced Jewish ritual objects such as tefilin ("phylacteries") into her videos and tithes regularly to the Kabbalah Centre.[10] Madonna was raised as a Roman Catholic. In July, 2006 the media reported an unfounded rumour that Madonna was leaving the Kabbalah Centre.[11] One media columnist speculated that one reason was alleged financial irregularities of donations to the centre.

Source
Did anybody else notice any of this? It's apart of their occult beliefs and rituals to put things in the open and flaunt their power in our faces, what better stage than the halftime at the super bowl?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I thought the presentation was just creepy....really really creepy....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

In Roman mythology the owl is seen with Athena, the goddess of wisdom.
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Greek Mythology. In which Hermes belongs, too.

But that's ok. Since rome was build by the Trojans it's greek, too!

ETA: Here you go

edit on 5-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I thought the show sucked.. your mentioning of an owl reminded me of this though-

www.hollywoodheavy.com...

Drake wearing a shirt with a gold owl on it.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That was the largest satanic ritual in history.
This will not go unnoticed.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I love the 'all-seeing eye' references and at the end of the show the 'WORLD PEACE' graphic as Madonna gets on her knees in her Illuminati robe, symbolizing human sacrifice and obedience. Even my tenth grade son was mortified by the 'bourgeoisie' change incorporated into the lyrics. 'World Peace' through one-world globalist government, banking, oil, pharma and food. If this isn't proof of their agenda....I am not sure what is.

edit on 5-2-2012 by lostviking because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by lostviking because: oops

+85 more 
link   
As a performer (former) I feel it was an amazing show....but I look at it differently than most....
With that said.....her show revolved around Mythology....
I find interest in it, but don't take alarm or feel there is a conspiracy....
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

link   

Actually it looked more like NORSE mythology with Loki and Thor to her left and right...and she took the role as Valkerie...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ALL HAIL SATAN

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Toss in the use of S-Quad and you've got how many millions that don't know what just happened to them...

Here comes an "uptick"...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
someone post it so i can see..

no tv here...

watching the live stream, but no halftime show..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What is S-squad? Satan squad?

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Really? Does it make you want to go out and harm someone?

It had no negative baring on me at all....just made me miss my days as a dancer and performer.....
I feel no urge to sacrifice someone or cause harm to anyone....

I think the commercials are far more dangerous than her performance.....please.....

While I understand people freaking out at the use of mythology (I get why people do)....in the same breath, I dont see it as a big deal. Maybe because im taking a myth class right now..... *shrug*

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
What is S-squad? Satan squad?

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum... 4S... S-Quad... different names for the same reason to not watch television...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

I was wondering if someone else noticed the World Peace ending and was going to point it our lol. but you beat me to it lol

edit on 5-2-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The conspiracy is that you're actually watching it. You're being bombarded by propaganda and insanely corporatized.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
why do people here always act like no one besides ATSers read about mythology or conspiracy related topics? artists get inspiration from a lot of things. ATS readers do not have a monopoly on ancient myth, the freemasons, mysticism, spiritualism are anything else you can read about on wikipedia or in any barnes and noble.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What exactly is the "OCCULT" I hear people talk about all the time. Because it seems like a label that Christians use to lump all non-Christian beliefs into one category, which is BS. Much like the word pagan or witchcraft the word Occult is about as overused and vaguely defined as possible.

Roman mythology is roman mythology, it is not hidden secret knowledge that people are unaware of, it's not part of the "OCCULT". Any person with a basic understanding of symbolism and mythology understands this stuff and there is nothing sinister about it (other than Madonna's singing).

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Really? Does it make you want to go out and harm someone?

It had no negative baring on me at all....just made me miss my days as a dancer and performer.....

I think the commercials are far more dangerous than her performance.....please.....

While I understand people freaking out at the use of mythology (I get why people do)....in the same breath, I dont see it as a big deal. Maybe because im taking a myth class right now..... *shrug*

lol Take it easy with the violent thoughts.
I was thinking more in terms of GOD noticing and being pissed.
edit on 5-2-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Really? Who was sacrificed? Does it make you want to go out and harm someone?

Then you aren't part of the "target" audience... lights, sounds, and imagery all have different effects on different people...

Think of it this way... some have seizures from playing a video game... some get headaches from fluorescent light... some can't stomach aspartame... some can't hear sounds that are present overtly even though they taking them in subliminally...

There are things going on right in front of people's faces that they choose to believe aren't or couldn't be in existence... that doesn't mean they aren't just because most use their free will to remain intentionally ignorant...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join