It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think people are missing one very important piece to this complicated puzzle...

HER NAME IS MADONNA.

Is it really a revelation to find religious and occult symbols in her stage show? I don't know who I find more amusing, people who are shocked to find them, or the people who say they aren't there.

Trolls, trolls all around me
And not a herp to derp......

Here's a tip: The symbols are there. Someone who made it over 3 decades in an industry that most people are lucky to make it 3 years in is smart, and didn't get there by having a bunch of accidents pop up in her work. It's also EXACTLY WHAT SHE'S DONE THE WHOLE TIME. People told her that "Like A Prayer" was satanic when it came out...do you think she didn't get a chuckle out of having hundreds of people in black robes dance to it? Her 1980's shtick won't play anymore though, since we have fewer sensibilities to offend regarding Christian symbols and BDSM. She tosses some oblique occult references in there, grind it up a little bit, and mix it with some end of the world/NWO stuff and people are buzzing.....again. She's just learned a little bit of subtlety in her advanced age. In the past, she would have flipped off the crowd, and probably licked her finger. Now, she has MIA do it. See? Subtle.

Maybe it's Illuminati, maybe it's career motivated, maybe it's just fun for her. I think I'll go with "C", but "B" is equally likely. If it's A, and they can keep her relevant this long, their power is beyond reproach and we're all screwed anyway....and the people who say there is no symbolism there are willfully ignorant....not of the NWO brainwashing, but of Madonna. I don't blame you.

I wish I was ignorant of her too, after seeing her try to dance again. It's like my mom at my wedding, if my mom was a bad stripper.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

You are completely out of line calling me ignorant. You know nothing of me. I know a lot of the music world and entertainement industry. It is an act, it is art, it is a show. Get over yourself. You are not a better person than me, I can assure this.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The repercussions are, we get to hear about how this "devilry" will be the undoing of our "perverted" society.

Until the sheep forget about it in a week and go back to calling Obama the Antichrist.

link   
Show musta been evil
I woke up next to a beast eyeing me hungrily

Granted, the dog almost always sleeps by my bed and wakes me up in the morning, but still..if you think about it...Madonna plays, doggy wanting out the next morning
coincidence? I think not!!!

Welp, time to create the totem then..all hail the Chihuahua god!

link   

I'm a green eyed mouse, turned into a mouse by a wicked witch. I shouldn't really talk about my mother like that. I'm also full of bull but do have green eyes.

link   

Originally posted by Tarrasque
reply to post by artistpoet

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
Love is the Law, Love under will

Sounds pretty evil huh?

edit on 6-2-2012 by Tarrasque because: forgot

Not at all does it sound evil - Nice symbol - Yes I believe in individual liberty so long as it does not encroach upon anothers liberty - Each is soveriegn to there own soul

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think everyone should be more concerned at all the drunks that are a result of the unfamily friendly football game.

And the gluttony....all that stuffing of the face of junk food....isnt gluttony a sin in the bible?

I guarantee MORE evil was committed as a result of alcohol and more sins committed by people who didnt even watch the show, than evil coming from Madonna lip syncing with Romans and the all seeing eye...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

None of those things you mentioned. Thats a child like understanding at best. It's not supposed to "make" you do anything this isn't hypnosis here! Symbols are Gestalts that hold information. Some hold information that a tied to names that are tied to dark forces.

What some"they" think it does is gather energy from the masses and keeps them ignorant of the plans for mankind. Others in the know just see information being passed about where they are in the universal timeline of ritual and so on and so forth. Like any other gestalts it can contain many levels of information. It would seem it's working from your response. Some hold the belief that it also helps bring certain powers to work in many areas. It's really not worth mentioning because you will just excuse it all away

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jiggyfly

If you are worried about being surrounded by trolls then maybe you shouldn't go to lower Michigan. (Yooper logic)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

None of those things you mentioned. Thats a child like understanding at best. It's not supposed to "make" you do anything this isn't hypnosis here! Symbols are Gestalts that hold information. Some hold information that a tied to names that are tied to dark forces.

What some"they" think it does is gather energy from the masses and keeps them ignorant of the plans for mankind. Others in the know just see information being passed about where they are in the universal timeline of ritual and so on and so forth. Like any other gestalts it can contain many levels of information. It would seem it's working from your response. Some hold the belief that it also helps bring certain powers to work in many areas. It's really not worth mentioning because you will just excuse it all away

So what information was being passed around and to whom? You think her show was a cryptic message to a select group of people? Could she not just send them an email?

What exactly, in your eyes, was the purpose and the message being sent and to whom? Can you do a break down of each little thing performed that has a purposeful meaning for whomever out there?

And what about "certain powers to work in many areas" ....can you explain?
edit on February 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

I'm not saying your ignorant in all areas of your life. And I'm certainly not out of line saying you are ignorant this site is dedicated to "denying ignorance" and if you deny that the music industry is rampant with religions of the dark sorta then I just say your ignorant in that area! I certainly didnt mean to imply anything else. And as far as being a better person than you? HUH what? No I think no one is better than the other and I'm here to serve I would not only help the old lady across the street but I would even help one of these very dark practicing people as well. I don't get where you got that I was implying I'm better than you! You may be a really defensive or something. So If I offended you I truly apologize for it. I can be a bit sharp at times. It's when I run out of patience. It's like seeing people about to go in a burning building and they are telling me that it's not real fire.. when I know better.

Hope this helps quench your anger ...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
was I the only person who was just hoping for some camel toe or serious wardrobe malfunction - there are some seriously wacky people in this thread

oh yeah Madonna is my satanic overlord and she controls the fed and the un with her hip thrusts, all hail the dark master....righhhhhhht

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by MoEskiMo

And I'm certainly not out of line saying you are ignorant this site is dedicated to "denying ignorance" and if you deny that the music industry is rampant with religions of the dark sorta then I just say your ignorant in that area!

You continue to ignore my responses, and have yet to explain these "religions of the dark sort"...pagan?

It's like seeing people about to go in a burning building and they are telling me that it's not real fire.. when I know better.

Well there is no visible smoke, or flames; and I fail to see anything buring... This would be the time for you to communicate the basis of your argument, perhaps even provide some evidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Those symbols are so incorporated into our everyday life that many can't percieve their existance or influence on us. They are coming from many sources and religions. I studied some of the shapes used by various cultures in history and there are lots of them. I understand what you're saying. I sometimes wonder how much influence that they have on my life. We are so aclimated to them that we wouldn't probably know if they had an effect on us. Like avoiding walking under a ladder or inadvertantly avoiding cracks in the sidewalk because "stepping on a crack will break you're mothers back" Our perception of reality has problems. Is there really a Normal?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ok, So I guess I must be the stupid masses of pep's that was just watching the halftime show to see if Madonna still could rock it and for pure entertainment. I think she did good, seeing as how she is a bit older now.

She did sing alot of her older songs, which she made before she was a Kabbalahian or whatever. My boyfriend swears she was lip-synching, but I am not sure.

Guess I just don't care to look much beyond that, because who really gives a hoot! (get it cause of the owl symbolism that was pointed out by OP) We all know she has always been nuts!

Curious if anyone watched the animal planet puppy bowl? It was Awesome, and I doubt someone will find a conspiracy there?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I can explain it on a really basic level. But you must understand to truly explain would require you have knowledge of Astology and of the occult. Study the Mystery Schools, Enochian language. Find out what Gestalts are and how they are used today. The subject is vast it truly is. Then you would have to look at dates and history and see the pattern of ritual that continues to this day. It ties in and all goes back to Nimrod the first Mason. History is repeating itself. Certain groups that are enlightened have plans to create a nice little utopian world and on the surface it has some really nice features. By keeping you ignorant of what YOU realy are is one method they use to keep you feeding off the machine that is this worlds system. If everyone knew what they are and how we all have unlimited power and knowledge then we could foil the plan and instantly change the world. But the more you go around saying that this is all hogwash the harder they laugh at you and tell you that you need to go buy another car to keep up with the Jones.. Because hey that's why we are all here on earth right? To get more stuff? And to try and be better than the next person ...

These symbols and rituals are performed on certain dates to pay honor to dark forces and to mark where exactly they are on the timeline. If you are really serious about learning the truth about what is going on right before your very eyes. Then you will have to dedicate a whole lot of time to learning everything you can about not only all religions but about hidden science and occult knowledge. Then you will understand perfectly. Or you could go on excusing things away that you simply don't understand.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

I'm not ignoring please read my post to Greeneydleo which will now be above this one most likely. I think it answers both of your questions.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I think everyone should be more concerned at all the drunks that are a result of the unfamily friendly football game.

And the gluttony....all that stuffing of the face of junk food....isnt gluttony a sin in the bible?

I guarantee MORE evil was committed as a result of alcohol and more sins committed by people who didnt even watch the show, than evil coming from Madonna lip syncing with Romans and the all seeing eye...

Indeed,the Super Bowl is already a ritual...Madonna's gig was just the icing on the cake for the annual ritual glutton-fest known as the Super Bowl and what better way to represent our modern day debauchery with the past champions, the Romans

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well in that post, you have yet to answer any of the questions I posted...what religions....and what evidence?
edit on 6-2-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Symbols are only as powrful as the power you invest in them.
Besides the symbols used such a the eye of Horus or the feather of Maat or even the symbol of a swallow (soul)
are part of an ancient language that have been twisted from their orignal meaning.
If a priest wears a Sun symbol representing the Suns powers both known and not known does that mean the Sun belongs to them - NO - all these ancient sybols have original meanings that some - a few elites have stolen and bastardised ie corupted to suit their own distorted view or agenda.
Symbols are not evil - but people can be.
For examle Hitler used the Swastica - an ancient styalised symbol of power - not power as he saw power but power as in the way energy moves ie spiral
edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join