It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Maybe that was just the theme she came up with?! Its the superbowl halftime so its got to be something unique. Doesn't mean she is part of some evil illuminati plot, or trying to turn the world into satanic worshipers who sacrificed people.
Or was I brainwashed by her performance to think this, and not suspect her evil plan?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Mythology is cool.

Maybe she just likes history.

Why all the conspiracies?

If I ever got famous I'd wear an all seeing eye headdress. Just because I like the way it looks and it'd be a good publicity stunt.

edit on 2/6/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I just cant see why any of you who think this is some sort of illuminati conspiracy for what it really is !

Madonna an aging pop star is just trying to be edgy and cool by using occult symbology in her stage
shows to seem more dramatic !

She is a pop star FFS , she will do anything to get your attention
and has been doing so since she was very young , they all do it
its not a conspiracy , since when has being a popstar and using occult mythology
as a stage show or an image been not about making money or selling records !

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Mythology is cool.

Maybe she just likes history.

If I ever got famous I'd wear an all seeing eye headdress. Just because I like the way it looks and it'd be a good publicity stunt.

edit on 2/6/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

Wear an all seeing eye anyways famous or not - These symbols belong to all of us and their original meaning is
pertinent to everyone. Mythological charachters are but archetypes within each of us.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by maintainright
well if thats some kinda satanic ritual for our new satanic world order I wanna know where I can sign up for my ID card

that was a GREAT half time show, best one I've seen for a while

the only two negatives for me were Cee lo green or whatever his name is, and the world peace banner at the end, i mean c'mon USA, who you trying to kid?

Yep so it's "just" a halftime entertainment but this is the year 2012 and they clearly depicted RITUALs throughout much of this "show".... so much symbolism ie the conspicuously owl faced crown and the straddling of the beast and the 1111 are the 3 elements that stood out to most to me.

And the World Peace message, yea what a slap in the face it's like such dark humor considering what USA's getting away with and Americans tune in not for the news but for the entertainment and music these days

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It is official.... Some of you have completely lost grip with reality. Call me anything you want... it was no more than an aging Madonna attempting (with no success) to look young and hip.

It was no more a satanic ritual than it was a stellar performance. There is something to be said about a society that has a large minority that starts to dream up a conspiracy in everything.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I also saw huge references to Nibiru with the symbology within the light show. The circle with wings and the eclipse(that held on for a few seconds) were symbolized as they have been depicted by the ancients. Are they trying to warn us that it really will show up? Only curious is all. Any attempts to flex your mental aptitude by giving your opinion, as a fact, will be considered but ignored if it is rude or condescending. I just noticed the heavy similarities to the symbology that I've seen. That Modonna sure does her homework....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Ya know, as a former live DJ - as opposed to a dead one I guess - I am gonna have to agree with Greeneyedleo on this one, and suggest that you guys are reading a little too much Texe Marrs. Remember fundamentalism is dangerous, no matter what religion it comes from.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Because we're on a conspiracy site? A website were some people think that every star in the sky is a UFO, where they believe every shadow is a ghost, everybody is corrupt, stupid and power hungry and everything is satanic and created by "TPTB" to corrupt peoples minds.
A lot of people here are completely blinded by conspiracy.
But it's interesting and funny to read through all this hilarious stupidity.

I rather believe that this half-time show was created by people who wanted to make fun of those weird-conspiracist. "Hey, let's create a mythological-influenced show, with owls, so those people at ATS will go crazy, while everybody else will think it was a good stage show" and i guess it worked perfectly.

Does anyone really believe, if this whole "TPTB" conspiracy, the Illuminati and their ways of influencing people with whatever message they want to send is true, they would make it that way? Plane in sight, easy to decifer? Are you people really this stupid and naive?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
is it just me or did almost 80% of the super bowl commercials involve something 2012-ish or alien related? I was seeing all-seeing eyes, aliens, doomsday prophecies coming out the wood works on the commercials, hell my sister pointed it out and she don't buy into all that stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

How interesting, Last Year I noticed a BIG green "EYE" NWO Superbowl XLV. Maybe the eye was for "Black Eyed Peas"

However this is strange and creepy. What the hell is going on.

Link from last years Superbowl Super Bowl XLV

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
is it just me or did almost 80% of the super bowl commercials involve something 2012-ish or alien related? I was seeing all-seeing eyes, aliens, doomsday prophecies coming out the wood works on the commercials, hell my sister pointed it out and she don't buy into all that stuff.

Definitely.

Capitalizing on fear/sensationalism.. Mayan calendar. 2012 comes only once!

(What will they think up next?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

i like your post! occult = hidden.
gosh,i have the eye of horus tattood on me,but the illuminati hasn't seeked me out yet!

i also study mythology,religion,and symbolism. and should i dare say it --- i also study kabbala!!!!
alchemy is pretty cool too! gotta love hermes/thoth eh?!

i also study the teachings of jesus(i dont call it christianity,that would be wrong) i'm just not to fond of most self proclaimed 'christians' who think their beliefs are holier than thou.
MANY NAMES,ONE GOD! ONE LOVE!
peace

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Each year presidents, heads of states, business tycoons and the affluent of the affluent meet in the Bohemian Grove and burn human effigy's on in altar of a giant concrete Owl. The ceremony is known as the cremation of care.

Erm, does that actually happen? I'm kinda thinking not, but open to having it proven to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by baskerville

Each year presidents, heads of states, business tycoons and the affluent of the affluent meet in the Bohemian Grove and burn human effigy's on in altar of a giant concrete Owl. The ceremony is known as the cremation of care.

Erm, does that actually happen? I'm kinda thinking not, but open to having it proven to me.

It seems it does happen
Heck even Richard Nixon spoke of it - he was no fan
video.google.com...#
edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

i like your post! occult = hidden.
gosh,i have the eye of horus tattood on me,but the illuminati hasn't seeked me out yet!

i also study mythology,religion,and symbolism. and should i dare say it --- i also study kabbala!!!!
alchemy is pretty cool too! gotta love hermes/thoth eh?!

i also study the teachings of jesus(i dont call it christianity,that would be wrong) i'm just not to fond of most self proclaimed 'christians' who think their beliefs are holier than thou.
MANY NAMES,ONE GOD! ONE LOVE!
peace

I hope the eye of Horus is not on your forehead
or that would be a dead give away to the illumanati

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by baskerville

It seems it does happen
Heck even Richard Nixon spoke of it - he was no fan
video.google.com...#
edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

I'm in work so can't watch all two hours of it. But the titles: Moody music. Shakey camera work. Blurred figures in a forest. Fingers pointing at a map. Grainy black and white footage.... All rather lame isn't it?

I will watch the entire two hours, but to speed things up, for anyone that has seen it, do we get to see the rich and powerful presidential burning human effigies?

Would be rather cool if we did. But, I'm guessing not.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Well no one really knows the truth for sure. Why shoot down peoples ideas, even if they are a little out there? At this point, there's so much BS all around us how are you suppose to know what's normal or crazy.

But to stay on topic, I have absolutely no idea if there's a conspiracy here. The performance did have some odd moments though and definitely added to my list of "crazy coincidences".

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by baskerville

Yes it was filmed on hand held secreted cameras - There is other sources of info out there to any interested in this. I say make your own mind up after being informed

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join